Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Sona87v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent..I will come to this phase this year.
    Last edited by Sona87v; 03-01-2014 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Wrong

cintheyalords has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please share the link I am eagerly waiting for it.

noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000) noire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Resting on my day 2.. Legs are destroyed even tho I messed up by not super setting the leg workouts and just did them separate but w/e... Will pay more attention next time lol..

Did 12week hardcore 2.5x and I swear that program put on like 85% of my new solid mass . So I'm amped to put on some last minute mass before a solid cut till July...

Someone quote some recent result pics if there are any..
    NYC -> LA -> TO

::Designer Cuts

19cmMiJ

BannoSantoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    UOTE=jude93;1187800841]been lifting 3 months only

is this program recommended for me ?

will i make good gains if i do it??[/QUOTE]

No its not good for you. You need to train at least 1 year just using the basic lifts. Bench press, deadlift, squat, shoulder press. Don't mess around with advanced routines or lots of isolation work. You need to build a good solid foundation of strength before trying these routines.

It's been proven that using just the basic compound lifts in your first year will produce much better results than any other routine or isolation moves.

You could easily injure yourself and hamper your long term results by doing too much. Dtp is too much for a newbie.

Santoro

MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    0:38 I'm assuming that was a cheat rep to make the last few reps? Because from what I've been told you're not usually meant to swing the barbell like that...
    Last edited by MCCoolGuyFresh; 06-20-2014 at 05:46 AM.

satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10) satoshii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are so many good training programs here and now I'm confused on what to follow first.

RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RolledOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am back and forth between this program and the Arnold program.. I am sitting at probably intermediate right now, still have decent size and definition but my diet/love of alcohol while fishing this summer has been crap for about 8 weeks now. I still get to the gym a minimum of 3 days in the summer but over the winter it is 6 days, intense lifting, very strict.

Summer is always a bit slack for me, but I'm getting married Oct 11th followed by a week long honeymoon in southern California, so I would like to do a program that will have me peaking then. I was looking at starting with the 12 week trainer to burn the fat I have built up over the last few months, but cut it short about 2 weeks so I can hit the DTP to its fullest extent. Or would it be advised to do it the other way, take the 12 weeks to the full extent and cut the DTP to 2 weeks? If I count this week, I technically have about 14 weeks left until the wedding.

Being slightly bigger than ripped is my goal for the wedding/honeymoon. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

BostonNM47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RolledOut View Post
    I am back and forth between this program and the Arnold program.. I am sitting at probably intermediate right now, still have decent size and definition but my diet/love of alcohol while fishing this summer has been crap for about 8 weeks now. I still get to the gym a minimum of 3 days in the summer but over the winter it is 6 days, intense lifting, very strict.

Summer is always a bit slack for me, but I'm getting married Oct 11th followed by a week long honeymoon in southern California, so I would like to do a program that will have me peaking then. I was looking at starting with the 12 week trainer to burn the fat I have built up over the last few months, but cut it short about 2 weeks so I can hit the DTP to its fullest extent. Or would it be advised to do it the other way, take the 12 weeks to the full extent and cut the DTP to 2 weeks? If I count this week, I technically have about 14 weeks left until the wedding.

Being slightly bigger than ripped is my goal for the wedding/honeymoon. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.
    I've done both those programs. Really liked the Arnold Program. I also did Kris' 12-week program and saw pretty good results from that. I'd suggest the Arnold Program. It has three day split so you can do it 3 days a week if you'd like or 6 days like in the program.

bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who is this program designed for? I've been out of the gym for about 6 months but before that I was just free styling in the gym for about 2 years..... Can people who have been away for the gym for a year and out of shape do this program?
    Last edited by bmarley27; 08-03-2014 at 06:35 PM.

m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bmarley27 View Post
    Who is this program designed for? I've been out of the gym for about 6 months but before that I was just free styling in the gym for about 2 years..... Can people who have been away for the gym for a year and out of shape do this program?
    Out of shape will make it difficult because of the rep ranges it requires to do... And depending on strength, might want to find another routine to start with... Then once u knock off the cobwebs , give this a try
    - US Army - 19D - OEF 11/12
    - Currently running 531 and highly recommend it
    - Last weigh in : 181lbs
    - Goal weight : 190lbs (bulking)

bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmarley27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by m0nkeh24 View Post
    Out of shape will make it difficult because of the rep ranges it requires to do... And depending on strength, might want to find another routine to start with... Then once u knock off the cobwebs , give this a try
    Cheers mate!

3 questions please

I done this program and it was a really a good sweat, I find how ever when I do the Arnold Dumbbell Press. I only am able to do 6kg's for 40 reps. Is there a problem with completing my reps with such a light weight?

I do 'Dumbbell Should Press' instead of 'Behind Neck Press (Performed Seated)' because of a shoulder dislocation. Is this fine?

I want to get trim and ripped not 'Bulk' will this program give me results of being 'Bulk' or 'Trim and ripped'

Thanks a ton!

MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MI40xProgram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Check my signature for great mass

Registered User stretchmarkshop's Avatar
    stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok am new to bodybuilding. I guess it's a good idea I joined this forum. really learning some insights

Registered User stretchmarkshop's Avatar
    stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok am new to bodybuilding. I guess it's a good idea I joined this forum. really learning some insights

sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am so pumped! I will finish the 12 week transformation August 4th. This DTP 4 week trainer is coming out at the perfect time!

dgyrfyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am so pumped! I will finish the 12 week transformation August 4th. This DTP 4 week trainer is coming out at the perfect time!

necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hell yeah, I'm ready!

damei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is amazing!

ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ah1994s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i have a question for u
    i want to know the weight lifting system
    should i lift the same weights in all sets or should i increase it from set to set at the same exercise ,or how does it works ?