Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 55 of 55
  1. #31
    Banned RobbinBanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'4", 155 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit RobbinBanks's BodySpace
    RobbinBanks is offline
    Originally Posted by H8Masculinity06 View Post
    yeah, this is another argument i've made and i know i'm right, just because a guy is timid, passive, shy, nervous to approach a girl and ask her out does not mean he will be afraid to protect her and stand up for her, i know i will have no problem at all with that, because being afraid to approach and ask out is different than being afraid to protect
    why the hell are u afraid to approach? getting rejected doesnt hurt, I should know
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Registered User rbsx's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Stats: 6'2", 189 lbs
    Posts: 2,558
    Rep Power: 1130
    rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rbsx's BodySpace
    rbsx is offline
    Originally Posted by RobbinBanks View Post
    why the hell are u afraid to approach? getting rejected doesnt hurt, I should know
    Yeah it does - but like anything - you get used to it.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Registered User H8Masculinity06's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Posts: 655
    Rep Power: 0
    H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    H8Masculinity06 is offline
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post
    Yeah it does - but like anything - you get used to it.
    because it makes you feel like there is something wrong with you, it lowers your self-esteem, seriously, why is it so negative, more frowned upon if a guy tries to base his self-worth on a girl's opinion of him, but not the other way around?
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Banned RobbinBanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'4", 155 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit RobbinBanks's BodySpace
    RobbinBanks is offline
    Originally Posted by H8Masculinity06 View Post
    because it makes you feel like there is something wrong with you, it lowers your self-esteem, seriously, why is it so negative, more frowned upon if a guy tries to base his self-worth on a girl's opinion of him, but not the other way around?
    if you cant get one girl, there IS something wrong with you and you may as well realize it. in my case i look like crap. It lowers self-esteem but so what. not everyone is good at everything in the world. You just have to accept it man, its hard but Im trying and you can to. I believe in you brah
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Registered User H8Masculinity06's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Posts: 655
    Rep Power: 0
    H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    H8Masculinity06 is offline
    Originally Posted by RobbinBanks View Post
    if you cant get one girl, there IS something wrong with you and you may as well realize it. in my case i look like crap. It lowers self-esteem but so what. not everyone is good at everything in the world. You just have to accept it man, its hard but Im trying and you can to. I believe in you brah
    well i'm sure i could get a girl if i lowered my standards looks-wise, but obviously i have to have a physical attraction to a girl in order for me to be interested in her
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Banned RobbinBanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'4", 155 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit RobbinBanks's BodySpace
    RobbinBanks is offline
    Originally Posted by H8Masculinity06 View Post
    well i'm sure i could get a girl if i lowered my standards looks-wise, but obviously i have to have a physical attraction to a girl in order for me to be interested in her
    yup, dont blame you there. but sadly thats a choice you gotta make. You have 3 choices: be foreveralone, go for an equally ugly girl or worse and hope for the best, or get rich. Money makes anything possible. I'm going for money, you can do whatever the fuk u wanna do.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User rbsx's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Stats: 6'2", 189 lbs
    Posts: 2,558
    Rep Power: 1130
    rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rbsx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rbsx's BodySpace
    rbsx is offline
    Originally Posted by H8Masculinity06 View Post
    because it makes you feel like there is something wrong with you, it lowers your self-esteem, seriously, why is it so negative, more frowned upon if a guy tries to base his self-worth on a girl's opinion of him, but not the other way around?
    Nope - because like anything - regardless of whether it's your fault or not - it sucks to not succeed at something. The only difference is that if it's your fault it tends to bother you for longer.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Registered User RealAssanova's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: Toronto, State / Province, Canada
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    Posts: 316
    Rep Power: 68
    RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit RealAssanova's BodySpace
    RealAssanova is offline
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    I hope you dont breed and contaminate the rest of the world, im serious
    one can only pray.
    I'm f*cked up. I jus wanted everyone to know that i'm different, since everybody else says “im a cool, nice, chilled person”. Most people also say im an a**hole…and they’re right. I say wat I feel even if u don’t feel wat I say. I aint no one in a million….cuz there’s six billion people on this planet so that would mean there’s 60,000 mawf*ckaz out there jus like me.

    Chelsea FC - Chicago Bulls

    **Future Boeing 777 Flight Deck Crew

    **In Allah, Boeing and Chelsea FC I Trust Crew
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Registered User JJAngleton's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Stats: 6'4", 240 lbs
    Posts: 251
    Rep Power: 32
    JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit JJAngleton's BodySpace
    JJAngleton is offline
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    I have a decent understanding of what to do in terms of talking to girls, or what to do when i finally do get a date (if i do) thanks to the advice on the RH..

    However, i constantly feel inferior since every girl my age has slept with 20+ guys and is really experienced. To many examples to list,

    one example: girl in my class playing with her hair and kept looking at me in class last wednesday as i was sitting two seats away. I still striked a convo with her about how she did on the test, talked about housing costs, and some other small topic.. However I could not escalate because i noticed she was talking to another guy earlier in the semester. This guy has a much better personality and is better looking facially, so i just said fuk it their is no point..

    Second example: At work, some girl i have not seen from high school came by and waved at me and said "hi" i just smiled and walked away did not open my mouth. The reason? She was with another guy so I did not want to get him upset by talking to her, + she has probably slept around with 100+ guys judging by when i viewed her facebook profile in the past.

    Basically, I just feel the fact I have never hung out with a girl, or done anything and all girls have been with 20+ guys by 20 years old I just feel their is a permanent obstacle. Don't know how to get over it and develop the mentality "I am better than the other guys chasing her, and am deserving of getting a shot".

    I am getting attention so I am not a hideous freak, I just am afraid of escalating because I feel inexperienced and know any girl can do better than someone such as myself.

    Also, whenever girls are talking to me / giving me interest but are on their phones texting, I jsut assume it is more guys blowing up their phones..
    Just get it over with and cut your f#cking dick off. That's essentially what your pathetic attitude has done to you anyways.
    would this to be an accurate representation of bodybuilder
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Banned RobbinBanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'4", 155 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit RobbinBanks's BodySpace
    RobbinBanks is offline
    Originally Posted by JJAngleton View Post
    Just get it over with and cut your f#cking dick off. That's essentially what your pathetic attitude has done to you anyways.
    im getting chem castrated. u mad im gonna be free from my primal urges?
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    Registered User JJAngleton's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Stats: 6'4", 240 lbs
    Posts: 251
    Rep Power: 32
    JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit JJAngleton's BodySpace
    JJAngleton is offline
    Originally Posted by RobbinBanks View Post
    im getting chem castrated. u mad im gonna be free from my primal urges?
    What are you talking about? Free from your primal urges? You mean dehumanizing yourself? Yeah, I'm mad about that.
    would this to be an accurate representation of bodybuilder
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    Banned RobbinBanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'4", 155 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit RobbinBanks's BodySpace
    RobbinBanks is offline
    Originally Posted by JJAngleton View Post
    What are you talking about? Free from your primal urges? You mean dehumanizing yourself? Yeah, I'm mad about that.

    you'll be mad when I'm free from my animal instincts and use the extra energy and focus to ceo 10kaday. You mad im gonna be in my lambo and mansion while u run around chasing a hole?
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    Registered User JJAngleton's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Stats: 6'4", 240 lbs
    Posts: 251
    Rep Power: 32
    JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJAngleton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit JJAngleton's BodySpace
    JJAngleton is offline
    Originally Posted by RobbinBanks View Post
    you'll be mad when I'm free from my animal instincts and use the extra energy and focus to ceo 10kaday. You mad im gonna be in my lambo and mansion while u run around chasing a hole?
    You aren't going to do any of those things and you know it. Stop trying to impress people on here. It's too late, you're a gelding. Learn to accept that fact and your life will be much better.

    As far as the ACTUAL effect that castrating yourself will have, clearly you've never been a very high testosterone producer. You'd actually have less energy and focus with a loss of your balls and the accompanying halting of natural testosterone production.
    would this to be an accurate representation of bodybuilder
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    Banned RobbinBanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'4", 155 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobbinBanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit RobbinBanks's BodySpace
    RobbinBanks is offline
    Originally Posted by JJAngleton View Post
    You aren't going to do any of those things and you know it. Stop trying to impress people on here. It's too late, you're a gelding. Learn to accept that fact and your life will be much better.

    As far as the ACTUAL effect that castrating yourself will have, clearly you've never been a very high testosterone producer. You'd actually have less energy and focus with a loss of your balls and the accompanying halting of natural testosterone production.
    I wouldnt have less energy and focus, of course id have more. You know how often I think about girls and poon right now? a LOT, flashes into my mind many times a day. It also leads me to go out and party and waste time trying to get a$$. With none of that, I'll be much more focused, and may very well use that to reach my real goal, which is millions of dollars, a lambo, and mansion. its similar to sexual transmutation look it up. dont be mad, to each his own
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    Registered boozer Liff_Wates's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Canada
    Age: 28
    Stats: 6'3", 215 lbs
    Posts: 2,961
    BodyPoints: 1104
    Rep Power: 3569
    Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Liff_Wates has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Liff_Wates's BodySpace
    Liff_Wates is offline
    Originally Posted by RobbinBanks View Post
    You mad im gonna be in my lambo and mansion
    Good luck with your gas pedal reaching goals of 2012.
    Candy is dandy but I like liquor way better
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    Registered User GatInTheHat's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Age: 24
    Posts: 175
    Rep Power: 12
    GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000) GatInTheHat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GatInTheHat is offline
    Just try new things man, do anything that makes you feel more confident and powerful (besides rape,murder and maybe drugs). One thing that strangely worked for me was smiling my face changes from a 6/10 to probably id say 7-8/10 and whenever im out smiling bishes are mirin alot of time and it makes me feel alpha as fuark.
    If you can improve your physical appearence better do that (wear tighter fitting clothes to show dem muscles) and try talking to uglier girls and building up to hotter bishes.
    baby steps worked for me and im still working on it, you should start too!
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    Registered User 1harud1's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 19
    Posts: 3,530
    Rep Power: 194
    1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1harud1 is offline
    I am too a kissless virgin but not as old.

    I tell myself im inferior so when I approach I can put myself in a better not a single fuk is given mindset.

    But aside from approaching I do feel inferior simply because I know there are thousands of guys better looking so I think to myself, why go for a girl if I know she would ditch me for something better.

    Also when I see a good looking girl in public, I actually get depressed because I know I don't have a chance and they probably wouldn't give me the time of day.

    Feelsbadman

    THey need a thread for us, but I am not quite foreveralone so I can't go there.
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

    http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    Registered User 1harud1's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 19
    Posts: 3,530
    Rep Power: 194
    1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1harud1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1harud1 is offline
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    I have a decent understanding of what to do in terms of talking to girls, or what to do when i finally do get a date (if i do) thanks to the advice on the RH..

    However, i constantly feel inferior since every girl my age has slept with 20+ guys and is really experienced. To many examples to list,

    one example: girl in my class playing with her hair and kept looking at me in class last wednesday as i was sitting two seats away. I still striked a convo with her about how she did on the test, talked about housing costs, and some other small topic.. However I could not escalate because i noticed she was talking to another guy earlier in the semester. This guy has a much better personality and is better looking facially, so i just said fuk it their is no point..

    Second example: At work, some girl i have not seen from high school came by and waved at me and said "hi" i just smiled and walked away did not open my mouth. The reason? She was with another guy so I did not want to get him upset by talking to her, + she has probably slept around with 100+ guys judging by when i viewed her facebook profile in the past.

    Basically, I just feel the fact I have never hung out with a girl, or done anything and all girls have been with 20+ guys by 20 years old I just feel their is a permanent obstacle. Don't know how to get over it and develop the mentality "I am better than the other guys chasing her, and am deserving of getting a shot".

    I am getting attention so I am not a hideous freak, I just am afraid of escalating because I feel inexperienced and know any girl can do better than someone such as myself.

    Also, whenever girls are talking to me / giving me interest but are on their phones texting, I jsut assume it is more guys blowing up their phones..
    Hadn't even read your post before your first post. MIND BLOWN at that being exactly how I feel.
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

    http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    Puality Quoster Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    Posts: 4,543
    Rep Power: 13980
    Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shepherd1125 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Shepherd1125's BodySpace
    Shepherd1125 is offline
    virgins gonna virgin

    betas gonna beta

    in srsness, y are u giving a fuk if she has other guys hitting on her and she is experienced? ur objective is to smash, so take actions that lead to that.
    D3 BTag: CKBrah#1954
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    Registered User H8Masculinity06's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Posts: 655
    Rep Power: 0
    H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    H8Masculinity06 is offline
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post
    Nope - because like anything - regardless of whether it's your fault or not - it sucks to not succeed at something. The only difference is that if it's your fault it tends to bother you for longer.
    unfortuneately it's always a guy's fault for everything, but never a girl's fault for anything
    Reply With Quote

  21. #51
    Registered Abuser Gameover89's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Australia
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'4", 236 lbs
    Posts: 2,735
    Rep Power: 1032
    Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gameover89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Gameover89's BodySpace
    Gameover89 is offline
    This thread sucks ballz...............
    Reply With Quote

  22. #52
    Registered User TheKingOfCleans's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    Posts: 841
    BodyPoints: 15
    Rep Power: 148
    TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheKingOfCleans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TheKingOfCleans's BodySpace
    TheKingOfCleans is offline
    has nobody addressed the fact that the OP is assuming every girl who is 20 has banged 20 dudes, and from stalking a girl's facebook he has somehow figured she has banged over 100 guys?

    i mean get it together bro... you clearly spend way too much time on the misc.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #53
    u mirin brah? WinterWoIf's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Age: 22
    Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    Posts: 4,848
    Rep Power: 2250
    WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WinterWoIf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit WinterWoIf's BodySpace
    WinterWoIf is offline
    Originally Posted by H8Masculinity06 View Post
    yeah, this is another argument i've made and i know i'm right, just because a guy is timid, passive, shy, nervous to approach a girl and ask her out does not mean he will be afraid to protect her and stand up for her, i know i will have no problem at all with that, because being afraid to approach and ask out is different than being afraid to protect
    People like you are pathetic, trying to claim that your failure is the failure of another person. Why, oh why, can women simply not love you for you---the pessimistic, misogynistic, bitter little inexperienced child that just wants to protect her and stand up for her. Because that's all women should want in a guy right? Not social skills, competency, a decent personality, confidence...you DESERVE a woman simply because you could PROTECT her. Take responsibility for being such a failure of a man and stop hating on the world for what it is, just because you are not good enough for it. Funny, that you talk about how women feel entitled, and how they can do no wrong and everything is seen as the man's fault, when you are the one who feels entitled to a female because...YOU COULD PROTECT HER AND STAND UP FOR HER. And you say you could get a woman if you lowered your standards...so not only do you feel entitled to having a girl, but you feel entitled to having a hot girl, when you are a loser. By your own logic you deserve to be a foreveraloner.

    Lol, some miscers... I am thankful you will never have kids.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #54
    Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    Posts: 3,146
    Rep Power: 7504
    MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrFrumble's BodySpace
    MrFrumble is online now
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    I hope you dont breed and contaminate the rest of the world, im serious
    If introverted hyper-analytical borderline autistic types like this aren't recycled by The Great Vagina, who will keep the water running, and the electricity grid operational, and the wheels of industry turning~food on the supermarket shelves?

    OP's suffering is inconsequential though, and is actually par for the course for one of his lot. At the end of the day, The Great Vagina will deign to extend a mercy fcuk to him at some point (unless despair conspires to derail him entirely along the way) and his genes will be perpetuated, as it will serve The Great Vagina's grand design. A morlock's lot is one of suffering, and maintaining the machinery afterall.


    "that's the way the world works, OP, and you'd better fcuking get used to it"

    edit:
    You might find this music video relevant OP, it's a crack up when you listen to the lyrics
    Last edited by MrFrumble; 08-12-2012 at 04:07 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #55
    Registered User H8Masculinity06's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Posts: 655
    Rep Power: 0
    H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H8Masculinity06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    H8Masculinity06 is offline
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post
    People like you are pathetic, trying to claim that your failure is the failure of another person. Why, oh why, can women simply not love you for you---the pessimistic, misogynistic, bitter little inexperienced child that just wants to protect her and stand up for her. Because that's all women should want in a guy right? Not social skills, competency, a decent personality, confidence...you DESERVE a woman simply because you could PROTECT her. Take responsibility for being such a failure of a man and stop hating on the world for what it is, just because you are not good enough for it. Funny, that you talk about how women feel entitled, and how they can do no wrong and everything is seen as the man's fault, when you are the one who feels entitled to a female because...YOU COULD PROTECT HER AND STAND UP FOR HER. And you say you could get a woman if you lowered your standards...so not only do you feel entitled to having a girl, but you feel entitled to having a hot girl, when you are a loser. By your own logic you deserve to be a foreveraloner.

    Lol, some miscers... I am thankful you will never have kids.
    women can be a loser and still get laid, but men can't, which pisses me off
    Reply With Quote

Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout