Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Don't understand how people can live in states other than

California, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Florida or Hawaii.

wtf is there to do?

No hate, i'm just curious. How?

EDIT: Why all the hate? I'm just curious on what keeps your live's entertaining and enjoyable (srs)

Shh.. No Tears
    Last edited by 2Chinz; 07-30-2012 at 07:47 PM.
    Coupe da color of mayonaise

Versace, cheese on my broccoli

All I eat is cheese, like I'm taking pictures

take the camel toe and turn it into casserole

Who he's, not I, I'm eatin' chicken, that Popeye's

if that pussy dry, ima pour some fukkin sprite in it

Got a black belt on, Versace, Wanna get my eat on, hibachi

** Always choose 4 crew **
    ** Rawdog 4 Lyfe crew **

Don't take the red pill vertucaj's Avatar
    vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    chicago?
    Never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted.

spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000) spnealon is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol can you even snowboard in any of those states?

op proving again that he is a *******
    FICO Certified credit expert - PM me with your credit questions.

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

***ShowerBEER Crew***

Denver Broncos / Colorado Rockies

OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OperationIvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I could live in St Louis, Chicago, Denver, and other cities. Plenty to do in cities.
    San Francisco Giants & 49ers; Saint Louis Cardinals & Blues

If GRR Martin doesn't finish A Song of Ice and Fire before he dies, I will piss on his grave crew

"I'll tell you what I think. I think you don't grow up until you stop worrying about other people's purposes or lack of them and find the purposes you believe in yourself."-Ender Wiggin

RIP Totse

2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2Chinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by vertucaj View Post
    chicago?
    Been there, no ocean and its cold as fuark

** Rawdog 4 Lyfe crew **

joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I live in d.c., pretty much just smoke pot n chill

Originally Posted by spnealon View Post

Yes u can snowboard in half those states

** Rawdog 4 Lyfe crew **

JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500) JattStyling is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 2Chinz View Post

wtf is there to do?

You don't understand because you are a ****ing retard

they can live there because there is water, fuel, and shelter

Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cali & new york....?

notsureifserious.gif
    Most ruthless thing ive read in awhile by a Member on /pa/

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

Don't take the red pill vertucaj's Avatar
    vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vertucaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    right cause new york doesnt get cold.....
    Never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted.

Registered User PuNjAbixxPheNoM's Avatar
    PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love Michigan we have everything here and a taste of both seasons
    If god had an Ipod I'd be on his playlist.

Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Difference has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol of course you can *******

Picks the only thing his state has. lol and the other stated still got it.

Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000)

wtf is there to do?

New jersey has no business being mentioned in the same sentence as california, texas, and florida.

Get Ripped or Die Mirin' OnceAKai's Avatar
    OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500) OnceAKai is not very helpful. (-500)
    you dont get out much do you

GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500) GucciMayn is not very helpful. (-500)
    [imo]Texas and Hawaii should not even be included. Who in the right mind would want to live in a place like hawaii, especially since it has the highest rate of meth users in the US. Also Texas is not comparable to any of those other states.

ALSO WHY THE F*CKKK IS NEW JERSEY LISTED! ARE YOU REALLY COMPARING NJ TO THE REST?! TROLOLOLOLOL

Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think cali is the only state you can surf and ski in the same day.

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

anonymous
    Lol what? I live in Illinois...Chicago specifically. Plenty of shyt to do, I will literally never run out of shyt to do.

Originally Posted by Alec Trevelyan View Post
    I think cali is the only state you can surf and ski in the same day.
    U can do that in NJ too

** Rawdog 4 Lyfe crew **

Originally Posted by *****Mayn View Post
    [imo]Texas and Hawaii should not even be included. Who in the right mind would want to live in a place like hawaii, especially since it has the highest rate of meth users in the US. Also Texas is not comparable to any of those other states.

ALSO WHY THE F*CKKK IS NEW JERSEY LISTED! ARE YOU REALLY COMPARING NJ TO THE REST?! TROLOLOLOLOL
    You cant be serious....Hawaii is prob the most beautiful state we have. The scenery there is amazing!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at sneaking in new jersey in there... us newyorkers just use that state as a road

Bulking on doughnuts srs ilivonsports's Avatar
    ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More to do in Oregon than here in NY
    Bulking to 200
    4k+
    B: 225x8
    S: 315X7
    D: 405x5

Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000)

In cali

ye u mad

Originally Posted by johnsonbagaroni View Post
    lol at sneaking in new jersey in there... us newyorkers just use that state as a road
    Every fuking summer my town is littered with bennies and they're there for a reason

** Rawdog 4 Lyfe crew **

Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

wtf is there to do?

Would never live in California or New York.
    Neutral on New Jersey
    I do like Texas and Florida
    Hawaii is too expensive for me. Maybe once Im CEOing
    Raw
    Bench 385
    Squat 445 to parallel
    Deadlift 525

4doorsmorewhores crew
    antiped0 action
    anticommie action

anonymous

There is a giant lake and plenty of beaches and its only cold in the dead of winter unless you're a whiny little bytch. Stfu.

folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by *****Mayn View Post

...so that leaves New York and California. States where you can't do much because it's too expensive to do anything and you don't have the time because you're stuck in traffic all day. Guess there's no point of living on this planet anymore, I'll just sign up for the Mars expedition.

U can do that in NJ too
    I mean ski somewhere on a cold mountain & surf somewhere that is hot....cant do that in NJ!

When it snows in NJ its cold all over it. Cali isnt like that.

- Misc Cigar Crew -

jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000)

Never go full retard

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can snowboard in NY too. Hunter mountain.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

Originally Posted by Alec Trevelyan View Post
    I mean ski somewhere on a cold mountain & surf somewhere that is hot....cant do that in NJ!

When it snows in NJ its cold all over it. Cali isnt like that.
    True

** Rawdog 4 Lyfe crew **