Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Did something extemely stupid yet satisfying at the gym last night (story)

Firstly my back story-bad back, bad knees and bad shoulder-I don't max lift anymore.
    I squat three plates for 10-12 reps, bench 2 1/2 plates for 10-12 and I dead lift 3 plates for 10-12.
    I can do much more, and I have done much more, but injuries and just general self preservation mean I keep my reps high and weight low.

On to the story:

******* at my gym, a crossfit/olympic lift guy wants to take all the lifting records in our gym. My Gym has a black board with maximum lifts verified by a employee or personal trainer and the criteria is also listed (i.e has to be 3 clean reps, unassisted etc).

The cross fit ******* is about 5,6 in height, medium build, but just comes in and does the same 3 lifts ever session-squat, deads and bench (sometimes some other olympic lifts). So his weights have been going up steadily as that is what he is looking for. Essentially power lifting. One of those chalk everywere, spread out on everything, 6 olympic bar using mother fukers.

I held all the blackboard records previously, 4 1/2 plate squat, 4 plate squat and 6 plate deadlift, going back about 2 years. nobody has seriously challenged these lifts, its just a local rec gym, why would they. (i realise these lifts arn't huge, but whatever).

Now this ******* starts going to my gym and he speaks to the manager, says the old records should be rubbed off if I can't do the lifts anymore. Manager agrees and comes to me and asks me if thats ok...

I said fuk no, i said you saw me do those lifts (he verified the lifts when he was just a PT), I said you know why I don't lift like that anymore, but I could again if I wanted to.

He told the crossfitter what I said and the dude came up to me last night, said If I did them once I could do them again. I explained (without raging) that I used to lift heavy, but due to the stresses on the ol' body I don't lift heavy anymore. He said well I'm asking matt (the manager) for the records to be wiped.

I was like whatever, so this guy goes and does his lifts, gets a guy to verify them puts them up on the board...

I am halfway through a lazy back session so I watch them doing it.....the rage swells up....fuk this chit i tell my gym buddy....I am taking my records back.

The dude put up a three plate squat, 2 plate bench and a 3 plate deadlift.

I called Matt, the manager, over to the bench. 3 plate bench for 3 reps...bam. my record.
    3 1/2 plate squat-3 reps....bam my record.
    5 plate deadlift (for show, some hunny walked in)-...bam my record.

i said put that shizz up on the board.

Matt walked up and removed *******s name. Crossfitter was raging. Tried to break my squat and deadlift record that night. Couldn't do it.

******* has been talking chit about me now to all my gym buddies, they texted me "X has been talking mad chit, about how you on gear"...

I just loled. Rookie, don't bring that cross fit chit in my gym, lifting is a mans game, take that chit back to the warehouse *******.

I now hold all the records....but I can't walk today, my back is sore as fark, knees swollen and my hamstrings could ping at any time.

Don't regret anything.

In before TLDR.
    in Before in before.

Cliffs:

-I hold all the lifting records at my little local rec gym.
    -Nobody has beaten my records in years.
    -crossft**** wants them wiped and a clean slate, so he can have record.
    -manager agrees.
    -He sets records that night that were far less than my original records.
    -that night i re break his records and wipe his name into the dirt.
    -feels good but body is swollen as fark today.
    -In before TLDR.

Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tldr

doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just read the cliffs, good job bro. kid sounds like a douchebag
    MMMC S:365 B:275 D:435 @ 181

taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taddpole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You sound mad as phuck but DJMG.
    US NAVY

HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500) HighRolluh is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by australiasbrain View Post
    Firstly my back story-bad back, bad knees and bad shoulder-I don't max lift anymore.
    I squat three plates for 10-12 reps, bench 2 1/2 plates for 10-12 and I dead lift 3 plates for 10-12.
    I can do much more, and I have done much more, but injuries and just general self preservation mean I keep my reps high and weight low.

On to the story:

******* at my gym, a crossfit/olympic lift guy wants to take all the lifting records in our gym. My Gym has a black board with maximum lifts verified by a employee or personal trainer and the criteria is also listed (i.e has to be 3 clean reps, unassisted etc).

The cross fit ******* is about 5,6 in height, medium build, but just comes in and does the same 3 lifts ever session-squat, deads and bench (sometimes some other olympic lifts). So his weights have been going up steadily as that is what he is looking for. Essentially power lifting. One of those chalk everywere, spread out on everything, 6 olympic bar using mother fukers.

I held all the blackboard records previously, 4 1/2 plate squat, 4 plate squat and 6 plate deadlift, going back about 2 years. nobody has seriously challenged these lifts, its just a local rec gym, why would they. (i realise these lifts arn't huge, but whatever).

Now this ******* starts going to my gym and he speaks to the manager, says the old records should be rubbed off if I can't do the lifts anymore. Manager agrees and comes to me and asks me if thats ok...

I said fuk no, i said you saw me do those lifts (he verified the lifts when he was just a PT), I said you know why I don't lift like that anymore, but I could again if I wanted to.

He told the crossfitter what I said and the dude came up to me last night, said If I did them once I could do them again. I explained (without raging) that I used to lift heavy, but due to the stresses on the ol' body I don't lift heavy anymore. He said well I'm asking matt (the manager) for the records to be wiped.

I was like whatever, so this guy goes and does his lifts, gets a guy to verify them puts them up on the board...

I am halfway through a lazy back session so I watch them doing it.....the rage swells up....fuk this chit i tell my gym buddy....I am taking my records back.

The dude put up a three plate squat, 2 plate bench and a 3 plate deadlift.

I called Matt, the manager, over to the bench. 3 plate bench for 3 reps...bam. my record.
    3 1/2 plate squat-3 reps....bam my record.
    5 plate deadlift (for show, some hunny walked in)-...bam my record.

i said put that shizz up on the board.

Matt walked up and removed *******s name. Crossfitter was raging. Tried to break my squat and deadlift record that night. Couldn't do it.

******* has been talking chit about me now to all my gym buddies, they texted me "X has been talking mad chit, about how you on gear"...

I just loled. Rookie, don't bring that cross fit chit in my gym, lifting is a mans game, take that chit back to the warehouse *******.

I now hold all the records....but I can't walk today, my back is sore as fark, knees swollen and my hamstrings could ping at any time.

Don't regret anything.

In before TLDR.
    in Before in before.

Cliffs:

-I hold all the lifting records at my little local rec gym.
    -Nobody has beaten my records in years.
    -crossft**** wants them wiped and a clean slate, so he can have record.
    -manager agrees.
    -He sets records that night that were far less than my original records.
    -that night i re break his records and wipe his name into the dirt.
    -feels good but body is swollen as fark today.
    -In before TLDR.
    Was worth it. So many times ppl let small sht like that hold them back, and the just let it. No, u said "No lil *******" and despite suffereing pain, u proved that lil phucker who da boss is. GJDM

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fukking beautiful

'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alpha as ****, gjdm, sometimes you gotta assert dominance no matter what.

sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500)
    gjdm
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Viktoria Komova Crew ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cool story, its outrageous the manager even entertained the idea of wiping ur records and the cross fit guy sounds like a total pussi.

anonymous
    Good job man, what reps I have.

saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha that is an awesome story mane! Crossfit pussies tryna hang wit dem der manly men

sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000) sheepz is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha nice work

mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickwheelz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice work op, show that ******* who is boss.

If an Olympian sets a record and then is injured/dies/can't to it anymore... the does record gets deleted... I don't think so, so why should yours get removed if you can't (or don't want to) do it anymore.

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read entire thing. Would read again. Good job OP. Fuk that butt hurt ******* and his crying. Repped.

(つ◠‿◠)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.• bambarby's Avatar
    bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His lifts are fuking chit to begin with
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sandra Izbasa ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ Yevgeniya Kanayeva ♥ ♥ ♥

R.I.P Greg Plitt

rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    raped

what were OPs starting reps?
    Career Mod Negs: 4

kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000) kmdietri is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gjdm.

Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gjdm. alpha as fuark!

nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) nflbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gjdm. I am proud

Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There should be a record for current strongest beside strongest of all time.

That way it encourages competition which encourages people to powerlift which encourages people to lift correctly instead of wandering around like retards.

There. Now everyone's happy.

jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    he had a 2 plate bench and thought you wouldn't challenge it?

dumbazz

australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) australiasbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks bros, Aparantly dude just texted a guy I know accusing me of using cell tech. Possible trolling thread coming up. Hopefully Gonna get his number and copy of txt sent to buddy.... I before trolling

vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good read. Way to go on showing who's boss. Also, erasing records because said lifter doesn't do them anymore for WHATEVER reason is beyond absurd. A record is a record. The whole idea of it is for it to stand the test of time ffs.

Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Claron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's infuriating that they would even consider erasing your records. What a ******* cross fitter

buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dave job man good
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    UWO Alumni '12
    Canadian Crew
    Dallas Stars Fanatic

Unregistered User Bananahammock's Avatar
    Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys are hilarious

so many crossfitters outlift all of you and would still run you into the ground and you're all so quick to call crossfitters *******s.

lolz.

that guy weighs 185 pounds.

the dude at your gym sounds like a douche, but he could have easily been any other douche.
    "I would rather die young from a gunshot wound than to spend the rest of my life walking around with an ankle bracelet filled with tampons." -Pinhooker, May 10, 2016

Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wouldreadagain/10

Good job bro. Repped

Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good story op didn't even read cliffs
    Repping Gooners on sight
    AVI from 2014

nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTF at 'if he can't do those any more the records should be removed'.

brb erasing all world records when the holder becomes too old to do them
    Current PRs:

* Bench - 185lbs * Squat - 225lbs * Deadlift - 245lbs * Press - 120lbs *