Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

PF RIPPED FREAK Pre-Workout Sample Review

RIPPED FREAK Pre-Workout

Check it out:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ph...e-workout.html

In my last BB.com order I included a sample packet of this product. I heard good things about it from forum members, so I thought I would give it a shot.

Mixability: 10/10

I mixed this in around 8oz of water with a blender bottle. It mixed amazing well, and no clumping or little pieces were visible link some other PWs.

Taste: 7/10

Taste was alright. Nothing special. I've never been a fan of the Blue Raspberry to begin with. Then again this is a PW, and I don't exactly sit there and sip on the thing. Which is why taste is never a huge factor when it comes to PWs for me.

Focus: 10/10

Absolutely great focus. It reminded me of the feeling I would get when I was on DS Craze. My world was mostly confined to the barbell and the music I was listening to.

Energy: 10/10

I was amazed by the amount of energy that I got. Especially since Caffeine does not show up anywhere at the beginning of the nutrition facts. It was recommended that you take 1/2 the packet, and it literally said that it's what most people need. I took around 3/4 and my heart was beating through my chest (in a good way). One serving should be good enough for me. If wasn't on my deload week I could have probably PR'ed, and I actually did on my conditioning routine.

20 --- > 2 Kettlebell Swings, Goblet Squats @20kg.

Broke my previous record at 5:23 which was 6:54 the week before.

Pump: 9/10

The only reason I gave it a 9 and not a 10 is because my strength workout mainly follows an olympic lifting progression routine. There were only a few occasions where I'd be able to feel the pump, but when I did for example during my Arnold Presses I wanted to keep on going.

Price: 5/10

This is the weakest point of this workout, and from looking at it seems to be weakpoint of most Pharma Freak products. Compared to White Flood and DS Craze, Ripped Freak is more expensive per serving and as a whole.

Overall 8/10

Again the price definitely damages my overall rating of this product. I'd compare Ripped Freak the most to DS Craze, and DS Craze has the same amount of servings for $10 less. Otherwise, this is an outstanding product I only wish I had more of it to try.

Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the awesome review!
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice review, I also just got a sample of this so I'm excited to see what it does as it will be my first pre-workout supp/drink