WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

11 Weeks Out - Just Started Prep :)

Current weight is 193-195 lbs. If all goes well, I will be weighing in at 176 for my show! (About 6 pounds less than I was at my last competition last April).

Will be making a contest prep thread soon just wanted to throw this one up here for the time being!
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is what i want to show ppl when i tell them i'll need to drop another 20lbs before i step on stage (i'm not nearly as lean as you)... fat hides in places...

i honestly still wouldn't think that you need to drop 20lbs.. honestly not sure where it'll come from and i follow contest preps a lot.. only pose i'm curious to see is an ab/thigh pose to see exactly how much you're holding on your midsection..

i've seen ppl in worse condition 4-6 weeks out and do well on stage... congrats
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    this is what i want to show ppl when i tell them i'll need to drop another 20lbs before i step on stage (i'm not nearly as lean as you)... fat hides in places...

i honestly still wouldn't think that you need to drop 20lbs.. honestly not sure where it'll come from and i follow contest preps a lot.. only pose i'm curious to see is an ab/thigh pose to see exactly how much you're holding on your midsection..

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words As for dropping the weight, I'm not positive I can do it either but I'm gonna give it my all because I know coming in at 176 would leave me no choice but to be skinned rabbit shredded.

I'll try and get an ab thigh shot up here in the next day or two!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryguy10493 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dam good luck!
    If you aint growin your shrinkin!!

ig: ryguy10493

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tumtum View Post

I'd second that notion - I don't think you have 20lbs of fat to move, but it sounds like you're gunning for that weight class.

Regardless, your conditioning this far out is excellent!
    Team General Mills

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lookin great man! lookin forward to log
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by ryguy10493 View Post
    Dam good luck!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    I'd second that notion - I don't think you have 20lbs of fat to move, but it sounds like you're gunning for that weight class.

Regardless, your conditioning this far out is excellent!
    Yeah like I said if I can't make the class at least I'll still be leaner than ever before so it's a win-win And thanks for the compliment!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    lookin great man! lookin forward to log
    Thanks hopefully I can get more followers on my log this time around!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidmonkey911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No offence kevin but are you retarded lol? You don't have 20lbs to lose bro not even close, they'res barely any fat in your legs! If anything I think you'll lose 10lbs TOPS, looks great for 11 weeks out though, definitely overall contender

Originally Posted by roidmonkey911 View Post
    No offence kevin but are you retarded lol? You don't have 20lbs to lose bro not even close, they'res barely any fat in your legs! If anything I think you'll lose 10lbs TOPS, looks great for 11 weeks out though, definitely overall contender
    Hahah I guess no offence taken

If I lose 8 and I'm stage ready, great. If I lose 15 and am ready, that's also great. Just aiming for my best conditioning to date (By a long shot!)
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah.. i'd say the more baller*esk thing to do would be heavier and leaner at the same time.. i honestly think you've just gotten used to seeing how lean you are and your mind is playing tricks on you.. should be one of the easier preps (depending on what your appetite does).. but u should be able to coast
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude - u look insane but have to agree with tumtum - i think its your mind playing tricks but always good to aim for as lean as super-humanly possible but u look insane at the moment- good look bro! Gives me motivation!!
    "You may feel you are building muscle, you can be working hard, sweating, getting tired and sore, but unless you are sending the right code to the body, you are going to be disappointed in your results" - Arnold (The Encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding)

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking realy sharp, so the more BF you drop, the better you will get. 20 lbs could be do-able, and u will be hard to beat at that condition!
    The Best is Yet to Come!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very well rounded physique and hell of a spot to be starting prep. You have obviously been putting in work to stay in that kind of condition. This Gun B Good!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by nico_icecold View Post
    Dude - u look insane but have to agree with tumtum - i think its your mind playing tricks but always good to aim for as lean as super-humanly possible but u look insane at the moment- good look bro! Gives me motivation!!
    Exactly, just trying to aim high. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars That's my attitude here. Glad I could help motivate!

Originally Posted by KnowstheSky View Post
    Looking realy sharp, so the more BF you drop, the better you will get. 20 lbs could be do-able, and u will be hard to beat at that condition!
    It'll be more along the lines of 15 lbs but definitely I think that'd put me in a great position to wow the crowd with an impressive level of conditioning. Thanks for the compliment!

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Very well rounded physique and hell of a spot to be starting prep. You have obviously been putting in work to stay in that kind of condition. This Gun B Good!
    Thanks for checking in Paul! I'm very optimistic about this prep
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cristina16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You honestly look amazing for 11 weeks out. Which comp are you competing in? Goodluck. You'll do great! Gives me imotivation to start my prep this Saturday (:

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    20lbs do it up come in nathan detracy 2009 nationals style my man, you got it!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by Cristina16 View Post
    You honestly look amazing for 11 weeks out. Which comp are you competing in? Goodluck. You'll do great! Gives me imotivation to start my prep this Saturday (:
    Thanks! I'll be competing as a middleweight at the NPC Grand Prix in Poughkeepsie NY. It's a national qualifier so I hope to win my class then move to the next level. I hope your prep goes well What are your contest plans?

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    20lbs do it up come in nathan detracy 2009 nationals style my man, you got it!
    Haha hell yeah. it's not 20 lbs though it'll be about 14-15 at this point. Nathan DeTracy style would be lovelyyyyy haha it's too bad we can't prep together or even be in Brockport for my prep
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Qualified British Finals bigboijr's Avatar
    Location: North West London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking great this far out man... Inspires me to start at a low bf on my next comp. Still hit the prep as hard as u can bro... defo would look good come contest time

Hey anybody who is looking to follow to me to MAKE the 176lb class, I'm making my contest prep log as we speak! I will post the link up later tonight when it's been created. I have new updated pics after 1 week of intense heat and dieting in the log.

As for now, a teaser:

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Just to show progress in this thread..I have dropped some weight and am now weighing in at 182.2 lbs in the morning. 6.0 lbs to go! There is light at the end of the tunnel

If it takes more than 6 lbs to get in the conditioning I really want then so be it, but I'm just saying I have to lose 6 to make middleweights.

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Registered User bluephoenixkyle's Avatar
    bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pictures

Good Luck man you look good. I like the development in your calves. Keep up the dedication and hard work