Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just found your thread--congrats on the pro card!! You look amazing--like others have said, still feminine but totally ripped!! Keep up the hard work!!

Question, is all of that food for one day!? Seriously, I'd be interested in your bulking diet--I've been trying to nail down my own diet recently. I know I'm definitely not eating enough--I highly doubt I'm even eating enough for maintenance. To be honest, I'm sure that I'm eating so little that my body is holding on to every little thing that I put in my mouth :/ I've started to try to do better this week, so I'm interested in seeing how my body will respond over time.

JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10) JWelna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ...and a pretty face too

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Naeara View Post
    Just found your thread--congrats on the pro card!! You look amazing--like others have said, still feminine but totally ripped!! Keep up the hard work!!

Question, is all of that food for one day!? Seriously, I'd be interested in your bulking diet--I've been trying to nail down my own diet recently. I know I'm definitely not eating enough--I highly doubt I'm even eating enough for maintenance. To be honest, I'm sure that I'm eating so little that my body is holding on to every little thing that I put in my mouth :/ I've started to try to do better this week, so I'm interested in seeing how my body will respond over time.
    thanks girl It's about 2 days worth. I eat 8 meals a day right now. I lose weight very easy so have to stay loaded up and very high carbs.. yea not eating enough will slow your metabolism. i lost weight when i started eating every 2 hrs..
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle

LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Just got awesome news that im in this months Muscle and Fitness Hers magazine! It has a red cover, I'm in page 91! Stoked! Next goal- to be on a cover
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LaurieSchnelle View Post
    Just got awesome news that im in this months Muscle and Fitness Hers magazine! It has a red cover, I'm in page 91! Stoked! Next goal- to be on a cover
    Awesome, you are famous now. Only up from here.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Thx ZBlacktt.
    gotta hustle, things don't just fall in your lap! Gotta go after what you want and be persistent! Good things come to those who work their a$$ off and never give up! I appreciate all the support! You all ROCK <3

new cover pic made for me by my awesome photographer RK..
    also a pic of my protein prep!! Gotta eat to grow

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More pictures Laurie! Of you...not so much food.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More pictures of food pls
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    More pictures of you eating the food.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    More pictures of you eating the food.
    did we go back in time

or was i dreaming
    Full Blown Baby

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    did we go back in time

or was i dreaming
    SSssssshhhhh, no tears now. Only dreams.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congratulations
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

Moved out of my beach house this wknd. just me and my training partner hauling dressers, bed, couches, tables etc. My back is not happy today but it's back to the grind.. Have a great day all Crush it
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Excited to try my new Versa Grips today! It ain't back day but I hear deadlifts calling my name!

My pic in Muscle and fintess Hers magazine! Was at Europa Dallas

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

woke up to find an article about me in todays Herald Tribune..

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Naeara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on all your recent exposure! So exciting!

thx girl..
    Some have said I'm "lucky".. it's not luck that has gotten me where I am today! It's been years of struggle that has made me strong. Determination to be the best me I can be and an iron will that NEVER GIVES UP! I'm FAR from where I once was, but just beginning the journey of where I'm going! Dream BIG and fight everyday to get what you want, and believe in yourself. your stronger than you think! <3
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sub'd!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thx girl..
    Some have said I'm "lucky".. it's not luck that has gotten me where I am today! It's been years of struggle that has made me strong. Determination to be the best me I can be and an iron will that NEVER GIVES UP! I'm FAR from where I once was, but just beginning the journey of where I'm going! Dream BIG and fight everyday to get what you want, and believe in yourself. your stronger than you think! <3
    Hard work and determination
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Throw back Thursday.. Me in 2006 and 2007

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Do any of you have a favorite meal that you look forward to each day? if so, what is it?
    mine is meal 7 sirloin, jasmine rice and veggies.., gotta eat to grow. Eat like a monsta train like a beast
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin that last photo hnnng
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Do any of you have a favorite meal that you look forward to each day? if so, what is it?
    mine is meal 7 sirloin, jasmine rice and veggies.., gotta eat to grow. Eat like a monsta train like a beast
    ben and jerry ice cream.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    go back to the way you looked in 07, that last pic is so hnnng its not even fair.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    ben and jerry ice cream.
    LOL... I didnt mean chat meal.. Mine of that would be Blue bell Cookies n cream ice cream... (Im from texas Blue Bell is what we ate)
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Originally Posted by jld010 View Post
    go back to the way you looked in 07, that last pic is so hnnng its not even fair.
    would u like her if she ended up looking like dillett?
    Full Blown Baby

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    would u like her if she ended up looking like dillett?
    LOL

Inb4 she looks like Flex 93 and Sammy finds every pic of her on the web.

Looking good Laurie!
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

got groceries? Eat like a monsta train like a beast
    Attached Images
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    LOL

Inb4 she looks like Flex 93 and Sammy finds every pic of her on the web.

Looking good Laurie!
    a female version of flex '93?

Full Blown Baby

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if she were a 6ft amazon with tiiiny joints and oodles of femininity , a female, Dillett, i would follow her around like a puppy dog!, ok, maybe this is getting a bit too weird. The pro on this thread is still a very pretty girl.