Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    Do you guys remember when he was Rocky Maivia and a member of the Nation? Used to hate him so much. Was such a queer. It's so far back in my memory I can't even remember when he transitioned to being cool.
    and the fans used to chant "ROCKY SUCKS! ROCKY SUCKS!" lol good times.

neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by transformation2 View Post
    no. id want the most intelligent human (however physically unattractive/unaccomplished) to go. in the grand scheme of things, with the way society is, intelligence>all for representing humanity.
    intelligence is over-rated.

maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People's hero.

maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxbravura will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cant wait those epic movies

Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you guys remember when he was Rocky Maivia and a member of the Nation? Used to hate him so much. Was such a queer. It's so far back in my memory I can't even remember when he transitioned to being cool.
    Yeah, I saw him at a Raw up in Cleveland way back then. He was in the ring with that wrestler who was the head of the Nation (name is escaping me at the moment but he has that meme I see sometimes where he is saying "damn"). The Rock was going on about how Cleveland sucks, their sports teams suck, about his $1,500 Italian shirts and generally insulting the audience. Brought the lulz to me, most of the audience was booing him though, ha, ha.
    PM me child support questions, will answer/help if I can..

"Fuk you and your disgusting, soulless career" - negged by hublife, 8/2/12

Repped by hublife, 9/4/13, we cool now.

***Misc lawyer crew***

***"old" miscer crew***

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read an article about him that said he has the most ridiculous work ethic.

PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulCalin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wood hhnnnnng on Dwayne/10
    *Romanian Miscer Crew*

*not gonna make it brah crew*

*rather daydream about being alpha than become one in real life crew*

*get no likes on double back bi and delete my Instagram crew*

*about to lose it and keep whispering I'm ****in Zyzz brah to myself crew*

*acquire hooker to cure virginity and it's a police sting crew*

*too alpha to get friendzoned, too beta to get friend with benefits crew*

BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DubSilky View Post
    i cried i was laughing so hard.

but in all seriousness dwayne is hitting the juice hard these days

don't get me wrong he's a massive man but he's signed a contract with the WWE and to get back to that size i wouldn't doubt if he is using cell tech

Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500)
    Plitt is as alpha as The rock of even more imo

Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TranCeform is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Artyforever View Post
    Greg plitt? are you fukin stupid?
    RIP Zyzz, the son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics.

BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Career ended with a single liver kick.

Please. Go.
    after he had his stomach opened up and intestines removed.

that kick had nothing to do with it.

no hate on rock... just saying if you had organs removed and i pimp slapped you in said spot.. you'd go down wicked fast.

rumors have it that rock and steve austin may be billed for this years wrestlemania or next years

Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000) Danelectro is just really nice. (+1000)
    hnng. he went to the same middle school I went to(before I went.) and lived in my town.
    ☆☆☆iNegUthenLol is a ******* ¢яєω☆☆☆

Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TranCeform View Post
    Greg plitt? are you fukin stupid?
    No , are u ****in mad?

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaximumG View Post
    over-rated by the misc just like Arnold lmao.

No chicks go crazy online for Arnold, The Rock or Zyzz lmao. Only Miscers.

It doesn't matter what chicks think.

SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperTennents will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you seen Dwayne’s physique pics lately? He was beautiful, gorgeous, inspiring: or simply put… he is aesthetic. He was the definition of aesthetic. Lettuce be cereal, and I’m going to type this as sober as possible: if you fap (and cum) to Dwayne, it’s not gay at all, you don’t have to use the “no homo” tag because it’s a given. You would be fapping and cumming at beauty. Beauty, aesthetics, that transcends gender. Aesthetics that transcend gender and sexuality. As I’m saying this, you might want to scroll and look for a pics of Dwayne, you might probably have them in your mind right now, go ahead, you know you want to fap bro. Don’t feel guilty because of it, it doesn’t make you a homo, it makes you human, human that is appreciating in the best way one can the ultimate, godly aesthetics.

Now, I’m not a fanboy, I’m not a nuthugger. I’m a mirer. You are a mirer too. Haters are mirers, everyone mires Dwayne. Lettuce ketchup to real tee and bee cereal: there are no real Dwayne haters. No one hates Dwayne. People hate the fanboys, the nuthuggers, *******s that don’t even lift that reference him as their hero. They hate on people that try to profit on him. They hate the attention he gets, they’re mad jelly of him. But we all mire Dwayne, and always will.

Now, to answer your question. He isn’t even dead brah.
    As I said, the best way to describe him is “Aesthetic”. HE DEFINES the word. A word doesn’t die.
    What happened to him then? Laws of Physics brah. Remember he mentioned he was going to “Arnold Status”? He was becoming more TOO aesthetic. He became too aesthetic. He had to change dimensions: go to heaven, mount olympus . . . however you want to call it. He is now in a place where he can continue to exceed the word “aesthetic”. Just imagine the possibilities, and by the way, that’s all you can do, IMAGINE. Because a human, mortal, mind is too minuscule to really grasp the aesthetic level of beauty he is now at in Mount Olympus. Aesthetic isn’t the word anymore: there is no way to describe his aesthetics now.

Now that I answered your question, let me add something.
    He “died” for us brah. He showed us the way to aesthetics, he wanted all of us to be Aesthetic and lol. That extra strength you feel when you thought you couldn’t lift anymore? Dwayne is spotting you. That extra bumps you’re giving your gf while sexing her? That’s Dwayne trolling you and phucking your sloot. That urge you get to dance and bishes be mirin’? That’s Dwayne showing you the way. That sexy mofo you see in the mirror? That’s not Dwayne, that’s you bro… but Dwayne is right behind you, and he’s smiling: he’s proud of you, he’s proud of your aesthetics. Don’t worry brah, Dwayne has your back. And he wants you to become Aesthetic.

Yes, everyone has a little bit of Dwayne in them. He didn’t mean that in the sense that you had “him”. He meant that you had the aesthetics, the lulz, the trolling, the intelligence, the charisma: Dwayne. You have it, make that Dwayne in you grow.
    And one day we will join him in Mount Olympus. But not yet, not yet.

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    pretty cooln guy, pretty cool life

brb college/pro football player
    brb college education
    brb pro wrestler
    brb movie star
    brb millionaire
    brb mansion, cars, probably a hawt trophy wife
    brb jacked, could probably whoop just about any human being in a 1 on 1 fight

yep pretty alpha

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Danelectro View Post
    hnng. he went to the same middle school I went to(before I went.) and lived in my town.
    He went to highschool around here and played football here too.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPappageorgio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Rock's ex-wife:

From Wikipedia

Johnson married Dany Garcia on May 3, 1997, a day after his 25th birthday. On June 1, 2007, they announced they were splitting up amicably

Translation

she wasn't near hot enough for The Rock, and he wanted to slay mad trim, so they broke up
    ~Perma-bulk crew~
    ~Hold breath when walking past weird looking people crew~
    ~Don't know where to look when eating a banana crew~
    ~Try to secretly flex during pictures crew~

Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i remember reading his book when it came out, and the one part that I remember was after leaving Miami to play in the CFL. He was getting paid like 150 a week or something, and he was so broke he was sharing an apt with like 3 or 4 other guys, sleeping on a mattress he found behind a motel. He would go to team meetings he wasn't required to go only so he could eat the food there. I think he said that he ended up getting cut cause they had restricted number of allowed non canadian players. Then he made his way into WWF.

I remember that stuff when I'm struggling financially and it actually helps me feel not as bad to think someone can go from where he was to what he achieved today. I remember when he was promoting the Rundown, I was listening to his interview on a local radio station while taking the L to work. 30min later I end up walking right past him in the gym i worked at. guy was class act to all those that approached him even though he had headphones on, stopping to shake hands and even signed a little Bally shirt for my gm's little daughter. Those that hate...let em hate.
    One rep, one set, one meal...one day at a time. You build a fortress brick by brick.

VR-4 Crew

Billy looks really akward when compared with rock

do you even lift *******?

enough of this bs, snapping this beta *******'s neck

chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiliprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel are both so hottt <3

Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Rock came from nothing and made something of himself with pure determination, hard work and talent. That is something all of us (lifters/non lifters, *******s/ non *******s, men/women/manlet) can aspire to
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Memento Mori

Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Artyforever View Post
    shut up *******

I actually don't mind Plitt, but don't ruin his rep by saying stupid phucking chit like this

12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 12inchbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would seriously give up my left nut to be him for a day. he basically chits on every fa virgin miscers life. what a shredded kunt the rock is. fuark brah

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome man. Heart of Gold. Multiple world Champion. Alpha male body and personality. Movie star.

ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Harry815 View Post
    He said he would've gotten into UFC if it was around when he started his wrestling career. He would've chosen that over wrestling.
    UFC was around when started his career. What he meat to say was 'If" UFC WAS Big and a sure bet, I would have been in UFC. Instead he took the sure bet. He comes from a long wrestling pedigree. Wrestling came natural in his case.

ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sheiky View Post
    shut up *******

I actually don't mind Plitt, but don't ruin his rep by saying stupid phucking chit like this
    LOL, what rep?

Originally Posted by chiliprincess View Post
    Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel are both so hottt <3
    LOL, spoke like a true homo.

Reps for being open and not caring.

Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sheiky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ace1981 View Post
    LOL, what rep?
    good point

don't ever compare The Great One to some beta ass underwear model.