Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I've accepted the fact that I'm a noob

After reading all the sticky's and seeing feedback from people I'm done with the workout I've made, but I need help they tell me to do starting strength but I've masterd bench press squat etc. I have good form not to sound cocky but I've put a lot of effort looking up videos for form and everything I squat I'm no bitch , but if someone can direct me to any programs like the 5x5 I've read it and it confuses me but can anyone send me some links to help me out in finding a routine? A routine that fits with my schedule tho I can lift mon-Friday but not say sun because I have work and by the time I get out the gym I go to is closed , so help please im looking for a split more then a full body help please
    http://www.bodybuilding.net/training-articles/designing-a-split-routine-by-cowpimp-2018.html

KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I highly doubt you've "mastered" the exercises. What do you weigh and what are your lifts on BP, Squat, Press and DL?

Doing SS or Stronglifts is the best thing a beginner can do. Please note that beginner/intermediate relates directly to how much weight you can move around, not how long you've been training.

eatcookies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatcookies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatcookies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatcookies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatcookies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatcookies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face

I disagree about beginner/intermediate directly related to the amount of weight one can move around....there is more to it then that.

OP do a three day split on a five day workout week like this...

M-push-heavy
    T-pull-heavy
    W-legs-heavy
    T-push-light-alternate
    F-pull-light-alternate

M-legs-heavy
    T-push-heavy
    W-pull-heavy
    T-legs-light-alternate
    F-push-light-alternate

M-pull-heavy
    T-legs-heavy
    W-push-heavy
    T-pull-light-alternate
    F-legs-light-alternate

Push=chest/tri/shoulders
    Pull=back/bi
    legs=legs

Heavy=heavy compounds think barbell
    Light alternate= lighter weight more reps think dumbbells and machines isolations none of the same lifts as a heavy day
    06-25-12 = 242lbs.

emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't be too proud to start a beginner routine.
    No need to over-think this lifting weights business.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KrulWarrior View Post
    I highly doubt you've "mastered" the exercises. What do you weigh and what are your lifts on BP, Squat, Press and DL?

Doing SS or Stronglifts is the best thing a beginner can do. Please note that beginner/intermediate relates directly to how much weight you can move around, not how long you've been training.
    Yes and no.

being a beginner is more about how fast you can add weight to the bar, usually every workout as opposed to an intermediate/advanced.

OP, I highly doubt you have squats/bench/deads mastered.

Do SS or SL and you'll profit big time.
    OG

Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Melecio17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I say I've mastered it I honestly have 3 years in weight lifting I did it in my school after school 5 days a week I would work on my compound movements squat, row, bench, deadlift etc I know why I'm doing my coaches taught me all the diffrence exercises I've followed the school workout we use to train in I just tweaked it but now I'm trying to find something that will work good because here if you make your own workout it supposedly dosent work.
    http://www.bodybuilding.net/training-articles/designing-a-split-routine-by-cowpimp-2018.html

Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    meit takes tie