Adnz87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hello All! Need ur opinions, ty.

Hello all, i am 5'9 and weight 132 lbs now. i started lifting weights 1 month 2 days ago. i was 121 lbs then but i gained weight to 132 lbs in 1 week of work out and have not seen much decline in it or increase in it ever since then. i have a few pictures of my body in current state in my gallery. i am very self conscious, i have started weight lifting to boost my confidence. i want u to pls take a look at those pics and tell me if am skinny or normal? i want u to be frank. sorry for the bad quality of pics. am from a third world country and not wealthy enough to afford a decent cam. took the pics with my mob.

and also some work out advice for my body type would be helpful. currently am able to lift 35 lbs of weight for bench press (4 sets of 10 reps each), 16 lbs incline bench press (4 sets of 10 reps each), 35 lbs of weight for the machine u use for pecs (the one which pulls ur chest apart. 4 sets of 10 reps each), 11 lbs of weight for shoulder press on the machine (4 sets of 10 - 8 each), 88 lbs of weight for lats machine (pull down and then let go thing. 4 sets of 10 - 14 reps each), 77 lbs of weight for seated rows for lats (4 sets of 10 - 8 each), 22 lbs of weight for barbell bicep curls (3 sets of 8 each), 22 lbs of dumb bell bicep curls (each dumb bell is 11 lbs. 3 sets of 10 - 12 each), 5.5 lbs dumb bell tricep work out (4 quick sets of 10 each for each arm) and finally i finish my work out off with 21 lbs of weight for forearms machine (4 sets of 15 - 8 each)

thats my routine everyday. am i being instructed properly? and by the way, i was very weak when i joined the gym and couldnt lift this much even for 2 sets. i know the weights am lifting now are not much i guess but still am trying. :-)

my shoulder - 42 inches
    chest - 36 inches
    arms - 12 inches
    waist - 30 - 31 (empty stomach) 32 (full)
    Last edited by Adnz87; 07-23-2012 at 08:15 AM.

CarlosFelix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello!, your training looks quite good, I was stuck about 3 month ago with my progress and I recently discovered that nutrition was not efficient, You are skinny, not really really skinny, but It seems as you can gain muscle fairly easy, Keep up the training and focus on what you eat, because you are trying to create muscle, a high protein nutrition is a must, also, you need to eat 5 times a day, breakfast, snack, food, snack and dinner, look for bodybuilding diets in google and try to eat chicken breast (400 - 450 grams) with vegetables as your mean meal, you're doing good, you wont see miracles in 2 months but if you continue working out hard and eating well, you'll se notable changes in about 4 months. I hope it helped you!

sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adnz87 View Post
    Hello all, i am 5'9 and weight 132 lbs now. i started lifting weights 1 month 2 days ago. i was 121 lbs then but i gained weight to 132 lbs in 1 week of work out and have not seen much decline in it or increase in it ever since then. i have a few pictures of my body in current state in my gallery. i am very self conscious, i have started weight lifting to boost my confidence. i want u to pls take a look at those pics and tell me if am skinny or normal? i want u to be frank. sorry for the bad quality of pics. am from a third world country and not wealthy enough to afford a decent cam. took the pics with my mob.

and also some work out advice for my body type would be helpful. currently am able to lift 35 lbs of weight for bench press (4 sets of 10 reps each), 16 lbs incline bench press (4 sets of 10 reps each), 35 lbs of weight for the machine u use for pecs (the one which pulls ur chest apart. 4 sets of 10 reps each), 11 lbs of weight for shoulder press on the machine (4 sets of 10 - 8 each), 88 lbs of weight for lats machine (pull down and then let go thing. 4 sets of 10 - 14 reps each), 77 lbs of weight for seated rows for lats (4 sets of 10 - 8 each), 22 lbs of weight for barbell bicep curls (3 sets of 8 each), 22 lbs of dumb bell bicep curls (each dumb bell is 11 lbs. 3 sets of 10 - 12 each), 5.5 lbs dumb bell tricep work out (4 quick sets of 10 each for each arm) and finally i finish my work out off with 21 lbs of weight for forearms machine (4 sets of 15 - 8 each)

thats my routine everyday. am i being instructed properly? and by the way, i was very weak when i joined the gym and couldnt lift this much even for 2 sets. i know the weights am lifting now are not much i guess but still am trying. :-)

my shoulder - 42 inches
    chest - 36 inches
    arms - 12 inches
    waist - 30 - 31 (empty stomach) 32 (full)
    Looking good!