Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    his muscle mass is pretty similar to warrior, but he's put on a ton of more fat. not to mention the lighting is perfect and some claims of "digital enhancement" I wouldn't be surprised.

the traps are where i see the major improvement. arms and chest are simply covered by more fat (although obviously some more muscle too). I mean, he's lost pretty much all definition in his arms as Bane. He is simply a massive creature. Perfect for the role imo

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can't see his face at all. Shirts off scenes could easily be a stunt actor. Hell the entire movie except like the 5 seconds you see him pre mask could easily just have been a stunt double.

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Penile_Dementia View Post
    :
    Like tden99 said above, I can swear he is flexing his traps the entire movie

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those saying, "He didn't use cell tech because he gained a lot of fat and only some muscle in this movie." how do you know he didn't use cell tech for the rest? Actors frequently partake in illegal drugs and many actors known for having decent physiques have either, admitted to, been caught with, or been called out on their use by people who knew them personally. Anyone making their living off their physique (in total or in part) would at least consider the option.

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He put on some size, but I think it was what a lot of us would consider a "dirty bulk" I mean in the shirtless scene yeah he is big, but he is also soft looking. Diesal traps though, arms how ever did not look that big to me.

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by weknow24 View Post
    his muscle mass is pretty similar to warrior, but he's put on a ton of more fat. not to mention the lighting is perfect and some claims of "digital enhancement" I wouldn't be surprised.

the traps are where i see the major improvement. arms and chest are simply covered by more fat (although obviously some more muscle too). I mean, he's lost pretty much all definition in his arms as Bane. He is simply a massive creature. Perfect for the role imo
    I don't:

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    For those saying, "He didn't use cell tech because he gained a lot of fat and only some muscle in this movie." how do you know he didn't use cell tech for the rest? .
    Who was saying that?
    Feathered Nether Regions

Oflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's an actor , he gets paid heavily to transform his body for a living. He spends all his time preparing for the roles and has crews of people who train him, tell him what to eat, when to sleep how to lift etc

AND.... DAT DER CELLTECH!!!

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    Like tden99 said above, I can swear he is flexing his traps the entire movie
    And he appears to be wearing a lifting belt lol
    Borussia Dortmund back-2-back Bundesliga champs

cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I read somewhere that he admitted to steroid use. Can't for the life of me find it now lol. Maybe I imagined it lol.
    LIFT, EAT, SQUAT

layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He did used to be a crackhead, so roids probably wouldn't be too big a deal to him.

But how can we ever know.

Is it possible to do what he did naturally? Yes, absolutely. Most of us do this as a hobby. If he didn't get to the right size, he ain't getting paid. So when he has that as his drive, the best chefs, the best nutritionists, the best camera effects, etc etc it is definitely do-able. No doubt about it.

On the other hand, maybe he did have other things to do ... script learning, interviews, rehearsals, etc, and he only had a sector of his day available to concentrate on lifting and nutrition. In this case, maybe celltech was his poison.

And I think this goes for all actors ... look at Bale's transformation from the Machinist to Batman Begins

This seems somehow more unrealistic naturally for less than a year's work.

But as I said, there are so many unknown factors for us ... until we really know what their available schedule is, we can never really know.
    "Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first, cardio second. The dumbest fat loss strategy ever devised is used by people that wake up early in the morning before going to work to do cardio and follow that up with "recovery shake." Congratulations, you just wasted two hours of your life." Martin Berkhan

chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    not even once...

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by layarph View Post
    He did used to be a crackhead, so roids probably wouldn't be too big a deal to him.

But how can we ever know.

Is it possible to do what he did naturally? Yes, absolutely. Most of us do this as a hobby. If he didn't get to the right size, he ain't getting paid. So when he has that as his drive, the best chefs, the best nutritionists, the best camera effects, etc etc it is definitely do-able. No doubt about it.

On the other hand, maybe he did have other things to do ... script learning, interviews, rehearsals, etc, and he only had a sector of his day available to concentrate on lifting and nutrition. In this case, maybe celltech was his poison.

And I think this goes for all actors ... look at Bale's transformation from the Machinist to Batman Begins

This seems somehow more unrealistic naturally for less than a year's work.

But as I said, there are so many unknown factors for us ... until we really know what their available schedule is, we can never really know.
    Progress like this, in one year, isn't normal, but on creatine it is.

Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I was an actor and I had to play a character like Bane, then I would take dat dere cell tech too

Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    If I was an actor and I had to play a character like Bane, then I would take dat dere cell tech too
    It is a well known fact that Hollywood actors live very clean lifestyles and avoid all drugs as much as possible.

L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just looked like a dreamer bulk to me... but hey who knows, who cares.
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ PhD in Swag - Acquiring 'Champion of The Earth' status.

- Currently attempting to lift again, fingers crossed -

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Timmy_522 View Post
    "If you want to bulk up then you must eat lots of protein"

lol ahahahhahhahhahahahahah
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by annual View Post
    Am i the only person that thought he looked absolutely crap? looked like a fat Dianabol bloated mess of his former self? he looked horrible, chunky and not in a good way at all
    I think it looked like he lifted big and ate big.

ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ILIft12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

I thought he looked fat myself out of all the people in the world they picked him ...,,,,BANE is suppose to be big as **** I don't get it !!! is just like the spiderman movie with venom wtf ?

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks more thick than cut to me. My complaint is that I couldn't understand what he was saying half the time. And it looks like he's wearing a lifting belt and catcher pads. Did he just get back from the gym or a baseball game?
    Borussia Dortmund back-2-back Bundesliga champs

Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flophouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    It is a well known fact that Hollywood actors live very clean lifestyles and avoid all drugs as much as possible.
    Some of you don't seem to realise/know that Tom Hardy is a ex crack addict and alcoholic and is now completely t-total so I doubt he would go around playing with illegal substances again, including 'cell-tech;.

gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I was paid a ton of money and my job was strictly to put on muscle and size, there would be nothing stopping me from being a walking house and shredded like crazy. My meals would be prepared for me with the best quality ingredients, I'd have the highest quality trainer I could afford to strategize my routine, and a nutritionalist with a PhD designing my meal plans and taking my body fat measurements regularly. I'd also have the money to be able to take prohormones and have blood work done regularly by a specialized doctor.

I still don't understand why people are still amazed at shocking physiques from celebrities who have plenty of cash to throw around...

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gb8719 View Post
    If I was paid a ton of money and my job was strictly to put on muscle and size, there would be nothing stopping me from being a walking house and shredded like crazy. My meals would be prepared for me with the best quality ingredients, I'd have the highest quality trainer I could afford to strategize my routine, and a nutritionalist with a PhD designing my meal plans and taking my body fat measurements regularly. I'd also have the money to be able to take prohormones and have blood work done regularly by a specialized doctor.

I still don't understand why people are still amazed at shocking physiques from celebrities who have plenty of cash to throw around...
    pretty sure I would skip the PH's and get scripts for the real deals.

Being an ex-crack addict makes me think he would definitely get that 'celltech'

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hes smaller than a lot of miscers, muscle wise

dat dere camera angles

PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ILIft12 View Post
    I thought he looked fat myself out of all the people in the world they picked him ...,,,,BANE is suppose to be big as **** I don't get it !!! is just like the spiderman movie with venom wtf ?
    Welcome to hollywood. Tom Cruise is going to be in a movie this year called Jack Reacher, based on a series of [awesome] books where the main character, Jack Reacher, is described as being 6'5" and about 250lbs. Tom Cruise is playing him. Pisses me off too because in the books the size of Jack Reacher comes in to play a lot, it's not just an arbitrary detail.
    FKK - Elastic waisted jeans are fashionable too.

If you feel bench presses most in your spotter's biceps, you're doing it wrong

"Don't take diet advice from hippies" - Martin Berkhan

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

This **** actually pisses me off because it makes normal men feel like they should get these results they see on tv and then we expect women to look perfect as well. This kind of editing is BS and needs to stop imo. It's unrealistic.

http://darkknightrisesrumors.com/201...res-how-video/

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post

This **** actually pisses me off because it makes normal men feel like they should get these results they see on tv and then we expect women to look perfect as well. This kind of editing is BS and needs to stop imo. It's unrealistic.

wow strong logic

bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just out of curiosity, since when is creatine considered as "DRUG"
    i read up on celltech and it just seems to be normal creatine ?
    anybody enlighten me please because afaik creatine is just a basic supplement

Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzy711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aesthetics wise he looked better in Warrior, he looks like the Michelin man in TDKR.

Originally Posted by _zman View Post

Bwahahaah he is tiny as fuk and yet his back is still covered in the tech acne. He should have hired a better trainer and nutritionist.

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys need to read up on the guy. He was bulking long before Batman or Warrior.
    4 years ago, he was in this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1172570/

UK members would know who Bronson is.

Prior to that movie, he wasn't particularly big but since then, he's pretty much maintained mass. Bulking for Batman wouldn't have been that big a deal, even without dat dere celltech.

BTW. Bronson is a great film and well worth a watch.