JoJoCal19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can u stack 4AD with T1 Pro?

I know that T1 Pro has 10g of 1Test and like 5g of 4Ad, my question is for max results can you stack some more 4AD or does the T1 Pro come with enough?

Also I was wondering if I could stack a growth hormone such as Testatropinol with these prohormones?

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by JoJoCal19
    Also I was wondering if I could stack a growth hormone such as Testatropinol with these prohormones?
    Forget about Testatropinal.

15 grams of hormone is the max that will go into solution. Anything else would be over saturated. You do not need anymore IMHO.

Sir Foxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir Foxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir Foxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir Foxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buy some T-Gel from B D C, buy 12 grams of 4-AD powder for the T-gel. 3 to 4 squirts of T-1pro and 4 squirts of the T-4 per day should be about right.
    "Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor"

"I don't which is worse, that everyone has a price or that the price is always so low"--Hobbes

"To live is to suffer, to survive, well, that is to find meaning in the suffering"

"Give me the strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference"--Calvin

"That which is behind me, does not matter"

"I am the Path, not the Ride"

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While you can certainly make your own like suggested above. You can get T1 or T1 Final for all of your 4-AD needs.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Aw thanks, yea after searching some more lastnight and reading up on testatropinol i am going to just save my money. As for the 1test and 4ad, i am going to just use the T-1 Pro.

Another question I have, would I be okay to use T-1 Pro on a 8 week on 8 week off cycle?

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aw thanks, yea after searching some more lastnight and reading up on testatropinol i am going to just save my money. As for the 1test and 4ad, i am going to just use the T-1 Pro.

Another question I have, would I be okay to use T-1 Pro on a 8 week on 8 week off cycle?
    Interestingly enough that is a topic being discussed over @ am right now.

If it's your first cycle I would definitely say stick to 4. If you are going to run it for 8 weeks make sure you have clomid or nolva post. One person just reported he ran T1 Pro at the hardcore dosing for 10 weeks and the gains kept coming and the sides did not.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Thanks, I have taken prohormones before, I believe it was 4-AD, back in 1999 and 2000 when i was in High School. I am more interested in getting the max I can for one cycle, so I may just do a 8 week cycle. Then after my 8 weeks off if I am satisfied with the results and if all the sides go away I will think about another cycle.

Registered User ThaPeoplesChamp's Avatar
    ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, I have taken prohormones before, I believe it was 4-AD, back in 1999 and 2000 when i was in High School.
    Maybe that's why you are 5'9....

Sorry...couldn't resist.
    "Who in the blue hell are you?"
    -The Rock

I was that height forever.

Registered User ThaPeoplesChamp's Avatar
    ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That had to be hard on your momma passin 5 feet 9 inches through that hole...
    "Who in the blue hell are you?"
    -The Rock

Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't usually like to post replies like this, but if you have used PH's before including mag10, and you're 5'9 140, you might want to consider focusing on diet more before worrying about the PH's.

about the mag 10, to clear some things up, I bought the mag 10 from bb.com but returned it unused for full store credit because even though i did alot of reasearch on what was needed beforehand, i bought it and tried to build my diet up to the 4000 calories that they were reccommending. I couldnt do it at that time with my busy schedule so I sent it back afraid I couldnt meet the requirements. Now I am in a much better position, I am able to eat all the time and much more healthier. I have gained about 10 lbs just from eating better. I am also in the process of cutting soda out too. Ive been doing ALOT of research on these boards and a few others. I am sure I want to go with T1 Pro. The only thing I am deciding right now is what the best way to use 6oxo is. Ive read you can use it during ph cycle or after cycle. I am also trying to find out whether I will need to bump it up to clomid or not.

about the mag 10, to clear some things up, I bought the mag 10 from bb.com but returned it unused for full store credit because even though i did alot of reasearch on what was needed beforehand, i bought it and tried to build my diet up to the 4000 calories that they were reccommending. I couldnt do it at that time with my busy schedule so I sent it back afraid I couldnt meet the requirements. Now I am in a much better position, I am able to eat all the time and much more healthier. I have gained about 10 lbs just from eating better. I am also in the process of cutting soda out too. Ive been doing ALOT of research on these boards and a few others. I am sure I want to go with T1 Pro. The only thing I am deciding right now is what the best way to use 6oxo is. Ive read you can use it during ph cycle or after cycle. I am also trying to find out whether I will need to bump it up to clomid or not.
    Save the 60X0 for post cycle.

If you are going to run the T1 Pro for 4 weeks 60X0 will do but if you are going to run it any longer get yourself some clomid.
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Thanks NPursuit, I will run the T-1 for a 4 week cycle because I dont want the hassle of getting clomid, plus hopefully side effects will be less if I run a shorter cycle.