Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)

A Guide to Intermittent Fasting

What is Intermittent Fasting?
    Intermittent Fasting is the practice of eating your days calories in a time window. The general belief is to fast for atleast 16 hours and consume food 8 hours at most. Some people even lower their time periods to 4-6 hours, personally I go anywhere from 5-6. If you still don't understand I will use my set-up as an example. You can set yours up however benefits you.

-I wake up around 9-10 and eat nothing with calories. (I drink coffee occasionally)
    - work out at 12:30 with cardio afterwards ( I drink BCAA pre and post workout)
    - Leave around 1:45
    - Eat at 2:30
    - Finish eating anywhere from 7:30-8:30
    - Go to sleep around 12:30-1:30

You do not have to eat right after you're done working out or after cardio. I do cardio after every workout and generally wait 1 hour after cardio to eat, to give my body more time to burn fat

Why Should I fast? Won't I lose muscle if I don't eat?
    To put it simply, No. You will not lose muscle while intermittent fasting unless you completely ignore your calorie intake and macros which would happen even if you weren't fasting. Actually contrary to popular belief fasting actually preserves muscle and i'll attempt to explain why. Believe it or not we are animals just like the rest of the world. We weren't meant to wake up and just eat food. Where would this food come from? We would hunt to get food and then binge eat not knowing when the next meal would be.

So we do our training fasted, and then consume calories afterward. Which makes are body create a need for nutrients and building muscle. Our bodies adapt to whatever is necessary for survival; so by intermittent fasting we make our bodies feel like lifting is important in order to get nutrients and survive.

Why not just eat 6 times a day? Mom told me breakfast was the most important meal of the day.

Six meals a day was thought to be the best because people thought it would provide a steady flow of Amino-acids. When your body is always burning food, it doesn't make burning fat for energy a priority. If your body could talk it would say something like this "Why would I burn fat if I could just burn this ****load of oatmeal, steak, and beans I just ate?" Truth is 6 times a day is inferior to IF for many reasons.
    -IF creates a physical need
    - Preserves Lean Muscle
    - Helps burn fat and make gains
    - Increases metabolism
    - Increase HGH
    - and so much more

What are BCAA? Do I need them?
    BCAA stands for Branch Chain Amino Acids which help preserve muscle even more. These are commonly used while doing IF because people still have the fear of losing muscle. They are not at all necessary if you can calculate macros and calories but have benefits to using them. If you want to use them make sure you find a supplement with 0 calories and take it before, durring or after your workout (depending on supplement) On rest days you can even take them before bed.

So when do I eat Casein products?

Try to eat casein products at the beginning of your eating window, right after you break your fast. Since they take a long time do digest

But wait I have supplements? When do I take them?
    Take all supplements like multivitamins and fish oil an hour after you start your fast. If your eating windows is 8 hours you can spread them out if you want , but generally take them all at the same time an hour after starting. (So if i have 3 pills of multivitamins for the day, take them all at the same time)

Supplements like fatburners, green tea, L-Carnatine (that help with fat loss) should be taken durring the fast before you lift Unless it tells you specifically not to do so

Sounds cool. So how should I lift?
    It is recommended to lift heavy. Use all core lifts do not exceed 8 reps. (Squats, Deadlifts bench, Millitary Press, Bent Over Rows.) Especially for upper body, 6 reps is the general number of repetitions. Add in your accessories but still keep it relativley heavy.

When do I do cardio?

It is recommended you do your cardio after lifting so you have all your energy for the weights. 15-30 minutes of powerwalking or a light jog

Something comes up that interferes with my schedule! Help?
    Don't worry its not the end of the world. Just eat within 4-8 hours that day whenever possible and fast the rest of the day. Then get back on schedule when you can,

So what about insulin sensitivity? I've heard it does something to insulin
    Intermittent Fasting causes insulin sensitivity which sounds scary but is actually beneficial.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/09/fas...nsitivity.html

Insulin sensitivity refers to how your body responds to the hormone insulin, and is directly related to how productively it handles the carbohydrates that you consume. Those with high sensitivity (fast response) have better blood sugar regulation, allowing the body to store glucose in muscle tissue rather than in those fatty love-handle areas.
    -southparkbbb

So How do I get started
    - Calculate your calories http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
    - Set up a schedule
    - Start fasting
    - Feel the benefits.

If you want anymore information visit http://www.leangains.com/ It's probably the best IF webstie out there.

Studies

Fasting Myths - http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html

Benefits of Intermittent Fasting- http://www.thepaleomom.com/2012/06/b...t-fasting.html

Intermittent Fasting for Health- http://www.ridiculouslyextraordinary...ttent-fasting/

Maintaining Low BodyFat with Intermittent Fasting-
    http://www.leangains.com/2010/03/mai...-body-fat.html

Intermittent Fasting for Disease Prevention- http://mikrobiologie.uni-graz.at/leh...mJClinNutr.pdf

Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss-
    http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fit...h-hormone.aspx

Clients from Leangains using Intermittent Fasting Results-
    http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Client%20results

Feel Free to Ask Questions
    Last edited by builder95; 07-29-2012 at 11:33 AM.
    If You're Not Gaining, You're Losing.

I'm a sculptor, my body is my masterpiece, the world is my witness.

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really hope you guys consider trying this.

Any Feedback guys?
    Edit: Finished Editing.
    Last edited by builder95; 07-28-2012 at 02:16 PM.

vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vexor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm doing this right now, except my eating window is between 6 and 10pm, then 20 hours fasting. Started doing this originally to lose weight, however I enjoy it so much that I will probably continue regardless. Makes everything way less of a hassle. Also puts a lot of "science" into question which is interesting!

Originally Posted by vexor View Post
    I'm doing this right now, except my eating window is between 6 and 10pm, then 20 hours fasting. Started doing this originally to lose weight, however I enjoy it so much that I will probably continue regardless. Makes everything way less of a hassle. Also puts a lot of "science" into question which is interesting!
    I agree, there arecountless benefits to it. It really makes your body put everything you eat to good use. I'm really seeing benefits.

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd like to start off by saying I personally practice IF and am a firm believer in it. However, it's all about personal preference and it's not the best thing for everyone. Some people don't like to follow this protocol, and if you're one of those people, no harm no fowl if you will. If you'd like to begin Intermittent Fasting and would like a beginner's guide, i'd suggest visiting leangains.com and completely ignoring OPs post.

Carry on, and GO 'MERICA
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    I'd like to start off by saying I personally practice IF and am a firm believer in it. However, it's all about personal preference and it's not the best thing for everyone. Some people don't like to follow this protocol, and if you're one of those people, no harm no fowl if you will. If you'd like to begin Intermittent Fasting and would like a beginner's guide, i'd suggest visiting leangains.com and completely ignoring OPs post.

Carry on, and GO 'MERICA
    Thanks.
    Just trying to help out.

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice guide. You could add links to studies and/or outside sources, if you want to take it to the next level.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great i'm sure this is going cause an increase in IF threads.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post

Carry on, and GO 'MERICA
    No need to be a dick bro OP is trying to help out those that post countless threads with the same f'n questions. It's laid out pretty straight forward.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    No need to be a dick bro OP is trying to help out those that post countless threads with the same f'n questions. It's laid out pretty straight forward.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. Just trying to spread the word, I'm getting great results from IF.

Originally Posted by PAU1 View Post
    Nice guide. You could add links to studies and/or outside sources, if you want to take it to the next level.
    Thanks, I'll add some links man.

Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my bodys looking mirin brah hitting my macros 40,40,30 on point was 197 now 176.3lbs and ive only been on IF for 3 weeks i think im loosing to much so ill get back to maintenance calories..... but feeling great it really makes you look at food diffrently and it makes you more concern about hitting macros on a daily,... and you can tell that your not always as hungry as you think you are

rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rival8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the info. I started IF this week and this really answered a lot of questions.

I have some questions about creatine for my bulk. I a noob when it comes to it and i am planning to start taking it. I have to do a "loading" period of a week.

Is creatine ok/recommended to take during IF? When should I take it? Is it the same/does it replace BCAA?

Thanks.
    Last edited by rival8; 07-29-2012 at 02:09 AM.

rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have been considering IF after watching newer Hodge Twins videos on IF compared to their older ones and its a night and day difference they looked fat before (Which they weren't) I am currently on my cut right now, and I'm thinking after I complete this cut bulk back up my next cut will be using IF. This definitely answered some questions for me so thank you and repped

SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rival8 View Post
    I have to do a "loading" period of a week.
    No you don't

Originally Posted by rival8 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I started IF this week and this really answered a lot of questions.

I have some questions about creatine for my bulk. I a noob when it comes to it and i am planning to start taking it. I have to do a "loading" period of a week.

Is creatine ok/recommended to take during IF? When should I take it? Is it the same/does it replace BCAA?

Thanks.
    Well, the loading phase for creatine is not necessary just take the recommended dosage. As for replacing BCAA's it won't quite do the same thing, because they are two different supplements. As I said before neither is really necessary but they do have their own benefits. Hope I answered your question?

For all you guys that are borderline about trying it, I really recommend you give it a shot. I've noticed a much better use of of my calories on IF, you can really tell the difference.

IF also increases insulin sensitivity which can be very beneficial

Insulin sensitivity refers to how your body responds to the hormone insulin, and is directly related to how productively it handles the carbohydrates that you consume. Those with high sensitivity (fast response) have better blood sugar regulation, allowing the body to store glucose in muscle tissue rather than in those fatty love-handle areas.
    - Southparkbbb

Anything else I should add guys? If you guys have any information with some studies I can add them.

elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by builder95 View Post
    Anything else I should add guys? If you guys have any information with some studies I can add them.
    Had a question, lets say you wanted to build muscle mass on IF its lean mass ratio is (-10/+20) and your maintenance is 2600 calories so assuming that you workout 3 times a week. It has you 10% below maintenance on rest day and 20% above maintenance on lift days.

2600 x .10 = 260 so 260 x 4 = 1040 calories of a calorie deficit and 2600 x .20 = 520 so 520 x 3 = 1560 calories of surplus. 1560 - 1040 = 520 calorie surplus for the week which would mean a 0.15lb gain every week.

You could also add 74 calories to your maintenance and eat that total for 7 days and it would still be a 520 cal surplus for the week. Is their any benefit of doing it as a ratio split?

Originally Posted by elite2292 View Post
    Had a question, lets say you wanted to build muscle mass on IF its lean mass ratio is (-10/+20) and your maintenance is 2600 calories so assuming that you workout 3 times a week. It has you 10% below maintenance on rest day and 20% above maintenance on lift days.

2600 x .10 = 260 so 260 x 4 = 1040 calories of a calorie deficit and 2600 x .20 = 520 so 520 x 3 = 1560 calories of surplus. 1560 - 1040 = 520 calorie surplus for the week which would mean a 0.15lb gain every week.

You could also add 74 calories to your maintenance and eat that total for 7 days and it would still be a 520 cal surplus for the week. Is their any benefit of doing it as a ratio split?
    Hope I can answer your question. People commonly do carb cycling while on intermittent fasting. On rest days we eat less carbohydrates and overall less calories. On workout days, we increase carbs so that we can refuel our muscles. I'd say yes there are benefits for doing this. When you train your muscles they will be fatigued and craving any kind of nutrition you can provide. As I said in the original post insulin sensitivity comes into effect and really puts everything you ingest to good use. On off days you don't need as many calories or carbs because you're not fatiguing so by eating less you can lose more weight while maintaining your lean mass. So yes I would say its beneficial. Hope this helps?

amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm going to be starting IF really soon for lean muscle gain, and I'm wondering if there's a major difference in fasted weightlifting and non-fasted weightlifting. LeanGains has several different schedules set up but it seems to be the general consensus is to lift fasted. I won't be able to do so because of my schedule-- I go to work at 8am and get off at 8pm, so if my last meal is at 11pm the night before, I can fast till 3pm, have my first meal then, then have a pre-workout meal at around 7pm, workout at 8:30, then have my last meal at 10:30-11pm. I also plan on doing fasted cardio in the morning before work (with BCAAs). Would this be an efficient plan to IF?

Originally Posted by amplitude486 View Post
    I'm going to be starting IF really soon for lean muscle gain, and I'm wondering if there's a major difference in fasted weightlifting and non-fasted weightlifting. LeanGains has several different schedules set up but it seems to be the general consensus is to lift fasted. I won't be able to do so because of my schedule-- I go to work at 8am and get off at 8pm, so if my last meal is at 11pm the night before, I can fast till 3pm, have my first meal then, then have a pre-workout meal at around 7pm, workout at 8:30, then have my last meal at 10:30-11pm. I also plan on doing fasted cardio in the morning before work (with BCAAs). Would this be an efficient plan to IF?
    If this is the only way to fit it into your schedule then yes, but if you can train fasted I would suggest you do it that way. This is where I have seen the real benefits as have other people I have spoken to on the subject. Working out fasted is a great thing and has multiple benefits to it alone. If you can get in all your calories post workout, but if you simply must have something pre-workout, try to consume the majority of your calories post workout. I also reccomend you do cardio after your workouts if possible. Nothing heavy just light exercise 15-45 minutes max. Let me know if I can help you out with anything else man, glad you're trying it. Im just giving suggestions on what I feel works best. The way you have it set up is fine; do whatever you can do fit it in to your schedule. Personally I have a lot more time for social life and work while doing IF, it has completley simplified my life and im making crazy gains while losing fat. Good Luck man and like I said before if you have anymore questions just ask.

SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by builder95 View Post
    and has multiple benefits to it alone.
    Can u plz list them all out for the thread

Originally Posted by SwoleMe View Post
    Can u plz list them all out for the thread
    Sure:
    More Fat Loss
    Insulin Sensitivity
    Stimulus of calories
    If you were to eat before working out your body will be burning that food rather than reaching into fat stores
    Metabolism

There are more but these are main. I would recommend it, but its actually more of an opinion than fact. This is just how I feel it helps. Not sure if any studies, but I've tried both ways and so have many others and it just seems to work better.

nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nolefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    been doing IF for 3 weeks, i like it

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Real guide to intermittent fasting

Step 1 skip breakfast
    step 2 ???
    step 3 profit

rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Question. when doing IF do you have to eat at a deficit non work out days and surplus on workout days? Or can I just eat at my normal defect for cutting everyday of the week?For example i'm cutting now at a 10% deficit so I eat 2818 cals a day, can I just eat that many calories everyday of the week assuming I work out 3 times a week.

Originally Posted by rosky71 View Post
    Question. when doing IF do you have to eat at a deficit non work out days and surplus on workout days? Or can I just eat at my normal defect for cutting everyday of the week?For example i'm cutting now at a 10% deficit so I eat 2818 cals a day, can I just eat that many calories everyday of the week assuming I work out 3 times a week.
    You do not have to eat at a deficit on non workout days. It's just a way some people like to do their dieting. It's not necessary and you will be fine eating the same amount daily.

lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think this site covers the basics well. http://ryanreynoldsworkoutroutine.co...-renegade-diet

its free

mykh2711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could someone please be more specific and explain something besides 16hr fast and 8hr window....
    How do i bulk with this? How many meals do I need/ is recommended in that 8 hrs? Should one meal be bigger than the rest? Should i eat more for the first meal or last or wtv? How should i spread the meals? (example: 50%/50%???? for just 2 big as **** meals???) do i still have a postworkout shake??? please be specific i have looked everywhere and noone is specific p.s yes i am a newbie and would really like some help