deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bringing my lunch?

This summer I've been workin construction until I go back to college. Everyday I have to either bring my lunch or eat gas station food. What should I pack in my lunch? Catch is, I can't heat it up, so has to be like, sandwich stuff. Any suggestions help. Thanks

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my lunch is some combination of the following:

sandwich (lunch meat or peanut butter)
    greek yogurt
    granola bar
    pack of crackers
    piece of fruit
    almonds
    protein shake

deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deransdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That Is somewhat close to mine. I just wanted other ideas. Thanks

SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Crunchy peanut butter (or creamy if your a lil beotch)
    WHOLE wheat bread
    milk

problem solved