Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Newbie Supplement Feedback...

I thought that we should have one thread dedicated to pure supplement feedback. Not a drawn out explanation of if it worked our didn't work, but just list what worked and what did not. So people can get a feel for what is working out there. By working I mean you got the desired effects that you wanted. I'll go first.

Worked: Creatine, protein, ephedra, ONE+, glucosamine.

Didn't work: X-factor, N Large 2.

All I can think of at the moment. Just keep it simple.

ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked -
    Protein (Syntrax I****trix is my fav)
    Liver Tabs - Take ~20 a day
    Flax Oil - I dont care how it tastes
    Clenbutrex - Expenseive, but it works (buy the caps)
    Tight - Not as drastic as Liq Clen, but its good

Sucks -
    Anything by Genapharm
    NLarge2 - They sell sugar at the store for a lot cheaper
    NO2 - Almost everyone jumped on the badwagon
    with this scam
    Muscle Tech Products - Almost all newbies (myself included at
    one point) fall for their ****.
    Yeah, thats the stuff

Reading is 350x more anabolic than posting

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Worked

Whey Protein
    Multi-Vitamins
    Fish/Flax Oils
    Alpha Lipoic Acid
    Creatine

Didn't Work

Amino Tabs
    Vanadyl Sulfate
    Ephedra Free fat burners

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Worked:

Glutamine
    Whey
    EAS Phen-Free
    Syntrax MM4
    Syntrax Guggubolic
    CLA
    Xenadrine RFA-1
    Fish Oil

Didn't work

Xenadrine EFX
    Syntrax Beta-3

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked:
    Protein
    Creatine
    Flax oil
    Glutamine
    Liquid Clenbutrx
    Hydroxycut (Ephedra version)
    Ephedrine HCL
    Beverly Mass
    BDC Prohormones
    VPX Prohormones

Unsure:
    Ultra 40 Liver Tabs

Didn't Work: (Pretty small thanks to these boards)
    Myo Blast (bastards)
    Tight (Not impressed. May give it another shot though)
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    worked: Whey Protien, Casien Protien (a new favorite of mine), Multivitamin, Creatine, Flax Seed Oil, Stacker 2, and Clenbutrx

didn't work: ZMA, Animal Stak

peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Works:

Xenadrine RFA-1
    CLA
    ALA
    Glutamine
    EAS Precision Protein
    Syntrax's Nectar, Guggulbolic and XXX

Did not work:
    Prolab Cuts2
    Cutting Gel
    Triple Threat MRP
    Twinlab Pyruvate Fuel
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Works:

I****trix
    Reflex Micellar Casein
    EAS simply protein

Did not work:

ZMA
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100)
    Worked: AST Sport Science Micronized Creatine.
    Other things have worked (whey and stuff obviously) but this was much better than other creatine products I tried (though none of them were Micronized, so it might be the it).

I love creatine.

For those of you who tried Ephedra-Free fat burners, try also noting how they compared to their Ephedra versions...

Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    worked:
    Protein (Designer, I****trix, Lean Mass Matrix, Nytro-Pro)
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Multi Vits/Mins
    EFAs
    Dymatrine Extreme
    food(lots of food)

Did not work: ( Iwent through at least 5 to 7 weeks with each during useage)

NO2
    Boron
    HMB
    Methoxy-Pro
    Z-Mass Pm
    Z-Mass Cyclo
    Juiced Protein
    Pinnacle Poppers
    Pinnacle Insulne
    Pinnacle Methoxy-test
    Acetabolen II (muscle tech)
    Universals Natural Sterol
    and regular sterol complexs
    Think for yourself, Question Authority.

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Worked:
    protein powders( speacially soy isolate)
    animal pak
    soy lecithin
    fish oil
    creatine
    GH max

didn't:
    natural sterol complex
    tribulus

using now:
    animal cuts - not impressed
    san t3 - no efect on fat burning...just making me feel hungry all the time
    eclipse 24 multi... not as goos as animal pak but is doing the trick
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    my father feedback now....

worked:
    glutamine
    saw palmeto
    proteins ( he likes cassein)
    FUZU
    Animal pak
    Humagro ( his favorite)
    echinacia
    graviola ( other favorite )
    milk thristle
    pissilium husk
    soy lecithin
    fish oil
    soy isoflavones
    ipriflavone
    propolis extract ( natural antibiotic)

didn't:
    creatine
    normal tribulus
    human growth complex
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

For me...

Worked:
    Twinlabs ZMA and Twinlabs 1-a-day multi; Biochem Lo-Carb whey is probably my favorite whey right now, I like Prolab for MRPs... Barlean's flax oil worked, and a healthy diet.

Didn't work:
    All Trib products except Tribestan, Creatine, most everything else.

-TTG

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Work:
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    ZMA
    Tight
    guggulbolic

Dont work:

ecdysterone, methoxy, most (if not all) gh products, creatine serum, andro poppers

snoopy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    works :

whey protein
    creatine
    ECA (xenadrine rfa-1, homemade stack)
    flax
    trib
    1AD
    San A100

didnt work :

hydroxycuts (none eph version)
    Gabba
    vandal sulphate
    T2 (old formula)

snoop

BigFred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked:
    Phos****en creatine
    Schwartz 19-Diol
    L-Arginine Pyroglutamate/ L-Lysine
    Ephedra
    EFA / Flax oil
    Chromium Picolinate

Sometimes worked:
    tribulus (depending on the brand)

Didn't work:
    Saw palmetto
    DHEA
    Vanadyl
    Cheap creatine brand name
    Methoxy / Ipriflavone
    Last edited by BigFred; 07-24-2003 at 05:04 AM.

sniper-rifle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for me......

whey protein

creatine

glutamine

zma

flax oil

Bcaa's

multivitamin
    I am Blessed.......

just making it since 1982 AminoFiend's Avatar
    AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    worked and still use:

I****trix (yum)
    Muscle Provider (extra yum)
    Precision Protein (decent)
    Casein/Egg blend from PC.com
    Optimum Nutrition Creatine
    Thermo Hydroxadrine + Metabolic Thyrolean (cutting)
    GABA (for easy sleep and interesting dreams)
    Multi, Vit C and E
    Gallons of Fish Oil in capsule form
    Beverly shaker bottle (much better than BB.com's, plus it says "The Protein Kings" on the side!)

should have never bother with:

Cell-tech
    Straight fish oil (YUCK! its no wonder very few companys put them in bottles and almost all produce them in gel cap form)
    "One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing to devote our attention to eating..."
    - Luciano Pavarotti

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Works:
    Whey protein by optimum
    protein complex
    creatine
    CLA
    Stacker 2
    Multis
    vitamin C and E
    NO2 (sorry but it did for me)
    Uniliver
    Amino fuel
    BCAAs
    taurine
    ALA
    the right food

Doesnt Work:
    Xendrine EFX
    anything with edcy, methoxy
    ZMA
    GNC proteins (they lack aqeudate amounts of amino acids)
    glutamine (alone)
    hydroxycut (w/ ephedra)

Taking right now:
    Optinum 100% Whey
    Lean Protein (gotta finish it)
    CLA
    Vitamin C and E
    Multi
    Amino Fuel

Going to Take soon:
    Mass Action
    creatine
    lipoderm y
    gugglo

Saggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LIKED:

Phos****en HP
    One
    1Fast's 1,4 andro
    4-aderm
    Nor-aderm
    Ergopharm's PH's
    Designer Protein
    Flax Oil

HATED:

San T100
    Sci Fit 19 Norandrostack II
    Cell Tech(good but too expensive)

thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    worked : 1-test

didnt: every other non hormonal supplement

Alphaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked for me:
    Creatine in powder form is the best for mass!
    Whey protein
    Xenadrine RFA-1
    the original Hydroxycut

Doesn't work:
    Xenadrine EFX
    Hydroxycut - Ephedra free (Basically Ephedra is required in a good fat burner!)
    creatine serums
    Cell Tech will make you strong and fat, so it depends on what you're looking to gain!
    glucosamine-chond. hasn't worked for me...(I've only tried GNC brand...go figure)

Marginal products:
    ZMA
    Most products with the GNC name on them
    multi-vitamins...I always take them, but hell I don't know if I'm just wasting my money or not!

In the future:
    Prohormones if I get to the point where I want to risk the side effects, and providing they're still available when I make the decision.

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Worked for Me:
    Support Supplements
    Multi-Vitamins
    ZMA
    Vitamin C
    Glucosamine
    EFAs

Gaining Supplements
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Whey Protein
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluehazard/

LG Psarm/Anadraulic State Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113518011

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked :

Creatine (King of natural gainers)
    ECA (What would i do without u ?)
    Protein powders (one for dinner and one for the road, take it wherever you go, even if u go abroad...LOL now what the **** was that ? )
    Clenbuterol (If u see this message, you are probably under 18 years old, this info is illegal, leave!*)
    Lipoderm-Y (it just works, get it from Bodybuilding.com )

Not Worked:

San Thyrocuts II (what a joke)
    San Hollywood cuts (are u kidding me ?)

Unsure :

Genapharm Adrenalin (NYC stack)

* i said leave goddamned, don't make me come over there..
    Last edited by Capricio; 07-31-2003 at 04:04 PM.

Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Draiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    did not work:

N LARGE2
    I am still fighting excess bf from this worthess product.
    Think for yourself, Question Authority.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    worked: Nlarge, Prolab's creatine, Optimum Whey

MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    works:
    Creatine
    Nlarge2 (read a article that said of weightgainers that were tested to see if the protein on the label matched protein tested. of all the weightgainers tested, only one label was accurate but their was actually more protein in it then the label said. that was nlarge2)

multi vitamin
    pro complex protein
    l-glutamine
    hydroxycut (with ephedra)
    xenadrine (with ephedra)

didn't work:
    zmass pm
    gnc weightgainer
    liquid creatine (never tried it, but know others who have)
    Guggul products that were processed differently that syntrax claims they process
    cant think of any others off the top of my head

currently taking:
    hydroxadrine (ephedra free)
    syntrax Guggul
    pro complex protein
    l-tyrosine
    multi vitamin

SIMES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good...

Avant Labs PH's
    VPX 1-Test
    Creatine Creapure
    MRP's
    Various Protein powders ( I favour I****trix and Micellan)
    Multi vit
    Flax/Udos Choice
    6-Oxo
    AST Proflex

Bad...

Cybergencics - Yikes !!! Damm that Mike Christian...
    Hot Stuff
    Weider Mega Mass 12,00000 cals per serv
    Frac

I am an old duffer so only got caught out in the early days, too old in the tooth to suffer methoxy/myocrap etc

Brink and Bodybuilding.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm
    Last edited by SIMES; 08-08-2003 at 02:35 AM.
    www.brinkzone.com
    Articles, Q&A, etc

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

Will Brink Mini-site @ Bodybuilding.com

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    worked:
    any protien powder i've used so far

Prolab's therma pro (dont know if you can get the ephedra version still)

creatine(once again, any kind i've tried has worked so far)

didn't work:

prolab's metabolic thyrolean(if you read the bottle, there are VERY low amounts of guggulsterones in each capsule......i didnt notice anything at all from this product)
    Last edited by beast69; 08-10-2003 at 06:08 AM.

drock409 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Powerhouse Protein

Worked

Powerhouse Nutrition Whey

Powerhouse Creatine