Closed Thread
Page 246 of 321 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 9602
    liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just got fat gripz and did a chest day with them.

Was a pretty good workout but nothing shocking. Was expecting more breakdown in my forearms.

Anyone else tried them and had good results?

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL

Been to Hawaii several times. I would like to see the Caribbean some day.

Let's go on a cruise brahs! Island hopping by day, gambling on the cruise ship by tonight. I'll teach you guys how to count cards in blackjack and you guys show me the ways in craps

Should be fun with high-rollers like Evo, Hosum, and JB
    Good at craps crew checking in. made 9 times my money my 1 time in vegas. would go back but keep telling myself to stop while I am ahead.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Even that thread title is fail. Clothed bodybuilders, lol. What are they supposed to do, wear posing trunks in public 24 hours a day?

Actually a lot of the old schoolers dressed pretty good. But in the end it's just comfort, and ultimately when your that big, you just buy what fits. Good, bad or ugly.

Also the best part of having a normal build is clothes just look that much more aesthetic.
    When you look at the pro's that do get paid well, they dress like sh!t. I refuse to believe that some of these guys like Ronnie, Jay who drive nice cars and have a nice house can't go to Hugo Boss and order a custom made tailored suit that fits them well. When they're not a in T-shirt and jeans or some gym clothes they look like absolute bags of ass.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    in b4 pat asks to be chaperone for your kids on cruise.
    LOL

That JB chop of Ho n Bien has to be the most epic one in this thread. Can't stop laughing at it.

Yes

Udoinitwrong son. Extra tendon n tripe ftw

That sounds good

U know it.

Well I've been to all three. Out of them I think Hawaii is best. Actually Boracay and the other thousands of Philippine Islands have the potential to rival Thailand as some of the best beach resorts. That may come in time as Thai resorts become more westernized.

No heizadumass

Cruisin' is nice, been on several and I enjoyed them a lot. They are good for day excursions at port, But I'd rather have a real vacation. I enjoy staying at each destination spot for days at a time and doing what I want at a leisurely pace. Cruises are good for seeing a lot of things in a weeks period and at a budget price though, no worries about paying for food and on board entertainment.
    LOL@chop

Man sad to say but I never been to boracay. It was mentioned in the top 10 best beaches in the world one year (I cannot remember which one), I believe it was the Travel Channel.
    I would like to visit the beach in Palawan Island, Philippines. That's still considered as somewhat remote and not fully commercialized.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    When you look at the pro's that do get paid well, they dress like sh!t. I refuse to believe that some of these guys like Ronnie, Jay who drive nice cars and have a nice house can't go to Hugo Boss and order a custom made tailored suit that fits them well. When they're not a in T-shirt and jeans or some gym clothes they look like absolute bags of ass.
    Priorities/10. Different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    LOL

LOL@chop
    Man sad to say but I never been to boracay. It was mentioned in the top 10 best beaches in the world one year (I cannot remember which one), I believe it was the Travel Channel.
    I would like to visit the beach in Palawan Island, Philippines. That's still considered as somewhat remote and not fully commercialized.
    I was in Boracay two summers ago and it was very nice/kind of commercialized now though. But if you are into partying I guess that's the place to be. If you just want an island/chill with family and friends experience...I'm sure any other beach in the Philippines is just as good.

Hosum, only started squatting again a couple of weeks ago. Time to make my way back to 24" and not fitting into any of my pants.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boracay is nice. I really like it there. But the best place so far I've visited is Cebu, Philippines. When I went there I thought it would be just like Boracay, that place is like Hawaii.

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

LOL@chop

Bro, I've been to Palawan, and not as a tourist.

I was one of the Vietnamese boat people who left Vietnam (by boat duh! ) to flee the Communists. I was only 7, but that's old enough to remember bits and pieces. We ended up in a refugee camp on Palawan after a harrowing voyage. We were there for six months before getting sponsored to come over to the US.

inb4coolstorybro

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post

I was in Boracay two summers ago and it was very nice/kind of commercialized now though. But if you are into partying I guess that's the place to be. If you just want an island/chill with family and friends experience...I'm sure any other beach in the Philippines is just as good.

Hosum, only started squatting again a couple of weeks ago. Time to make my way back to 24" and not fitting into any of my pants.
    Buy loose-fitting jeans now in anticipation
    ## chillin at home crew

have you seen pictures of guys ronnie size in suits?

they look akward as fuk.

nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Wow! You look more than just decent...very brag worthy!

And yes, eat up! You need a reward for the weeks being good about eating right and working out.
    Lol I just gained 5lbs

Do people actually buy those pics in the photoshoot? I know nobody buys pics of KP and she's always taking pics.

I'd buy them if they were naked and with the legs or ass cheek spread out otherwise it's pretty much a waste of money haha.
    No they're just for myself. I don't pay to get photos taken either lol
    Always on the go, no regrets.
    Currently jetsetting off to a different country every week.

My adventures in heels:
    http://nojennyno.blogspot.com

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hello fellow asians.. Just finished a back n bi day. First real back day completed without going too light. Back to 135s for 3 sets of 12. Feels good man. I won't be making the same mistake & racing to more plates any time soon.

Oh & yes i chopped my hair off & donated to locks of love back in nov. fraud pics not even once. happy Tuesday ya'll
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post
    Lol I just gained 5lbs

No they're just for myself. I don't pay to get photos taken either lol
    So people pay for you to go to brazil and get free pics taken?

Semper Fi

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh that is what's up man. I may have to check Boracay then.

Boracay is nice. I really like it there. But the best place so far I've visited is Cebu, Philippines. When I went there I thought it would be just like Boracay, that place is like Hawaii.
    Man I heard so many good things about Cebu also and the beaches there. Have you been to Davao? My uncle is living there now managing a 5 star resort. I want to visit when my schedule free's up a bit.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Bro, I've been to Palawan, and not as a tourist.

I was one of the Vietnamese boat people who left Vietnam (by boat duh! ) to flee the Communists. I was only 7, but that's old enough to remember bits and pieces. We ended up in a refugee camp on Palawan after a harrowing voyage. We were there for six months before getting sponsored to come over to the US.

inb4coolstorybro

Buy loose-fitting jeans now in anticipation
    Man I remember visiting a Vietnamese refugee camp when I was a kid (4th grade) and it was pretty sad scene. You know rough life then. I think that's the biggest difference with Asians born and raise growing up some in their native land vs. someone who was born here. It's really is still rough living in most places in Asia especially if mom and dad still struggling to make ends meet making the kids more mentality tough and have that "hunger" to succeed. That's the reason I plan to take my daughter to see where I grew up so she can understand the importance of not to be materialistic.

Morning all!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning all!
    Mornin' audie.

I'm about to attempt another fasted squat day this morning. But I'll have some whey protein before I go and see if it helps me not get all completely drained and dizzy.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Man I heard so many good things about Cebu also and the beaches there. Have you been to Davao? My uncle is living there now managing a 5 star resort. I want to visit when my schedule free's up a bit.
    Not yet brah. I do plan going there this Sept or Oct. I heard the beaches there are insanely gorgeous.

Semper Fi

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    just got fat gripz and did a chest day with them.

Was a pretty good workout but nothing shocking. Was expecting more breakdown in my forearms.

Anyone else tried them and had good results?
    suh weeet. i tried them once. loved it.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not yet brah. I do plan going there this Sept or Oct. I heard the beaches there are insanely gorgeous.
    i heard you were gorgeous....

a mile away
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Mornin' audie.

I'm about to attempt another fasted squat day this morning. But I'll have some whey protein before I go and see if it helps me not get all completely drained and dizzy.
    dude, blend half cup oats in your shake srs. da fuq? remember legs are a big body part. if youre aiming men's physique dont worry about legs.

jk. about mens physique.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Hello fellow asians.. Just finished a back n bi day. First real back day completed without going too light. Back to 135s for 3 sets of 12. Feels good man. I won't be making the same mistake & racing to more plates any time soon.

Oh & yes i chopped my hair off & donated to locks of love back in nov. fraud pics not even once. happy Tuesday ya'll
    bout time i see some action from you. get it girl.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Mornin' audie.
    Morning bro tear it up! You can try a fast carb too like an apple. Get's you a good pump too (srs)

Man show pics when you do go. I want to see the beaches in Cebu.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    dude, blend half cup oats in your shake srs. da fuq? remember legs are a big body part. if youre aiming men's physique dont worry about legs.

jk. about mens physique.
    LOL
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL see you in shredville

See someone told me you seen one Hawaii island, you've seen them all and says the opposite how they love the Carribean.

I grew up in the Philippines and beaches there are nothing compared to the Carribeans. This where personal preferrence comes into play.

LOL

What I like about Hawaii is I can go where I want. Carribean not so much. In three instances on three seperate islands we were con'd or close to. Dominican I had my camera stolen from us right on the little table next to us as we were tanning, at Jamaica I had a rastafarian (spelling) pull a machete on me and because he saw I had money (I was buying his carvings) and on St Lucia we had a guy who tried to con us into buying fruits and he tried to bring us to an isolated warehouse. Lucky in the last example a few locals told us to stop and he was no good. In Hawaii I never once felt my safety was in danger. Locals were all cool but it does help that I and wife look local as well.

Don't get me wrong Caribbean is beautiful depending on which Island but for me since I been to both I'd rather make the 12 hour flight west than the 4 hour south.

Well I've been to all three. Out of them I think Hawaii is best. Actually Boracay and the other thousands of Philippine Islands have the potential to rival Thailand as some of the best beach resorts. That may come in time as Thai resorts become more westernized.

No heizadumass

Cruisin' is nice, been on several and I enjoyed them a lot. They are good for day excursions at port, But I'd rather have a real vacation. I enjoy staying at each destination spot for days at a time and doing what I want at a leisurely pace. Cruises are good for seeing a lot of things in a weeks period and at a budget price though, no worries about paying for food and on board entertainment.

Yeah I did a cruise to Bermuda (Real close to Hawaii in terms of favorites) I wasn't into the cruise but loved the Island.

People in the NE typically don't like processed or corporation ran events. I felt the Island vacations were all scripted. I like to live my vaca's on impulse usually. Stayed in Jamaica for 10 days once, that first monday we did a few things but then the following monday it was clockwork. It felt like clockwork, sort of like a Fancy prison on an island.

Anywho we each like our own things so my comments were just what I feel and no bash.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    What I like about Hawaii is I can go where I want. Carribean not so much. In three instances on three seperate islands we were con'd or close to. Dominican I had my camera stolen from us right on the little table next to us as we were tanning, at Jamaica I had a rastafarian (spelling) pull a machete on me and because he saw I had money (I was buying his carvings) and on St Lucia we had a guy who tried to con us into buying fruits and he tried to bring us to an isolated warehouse. Lucky in the last example a few locals told us to stop and he was no good. In Hawaii I never once felt my safety was in danger. Locals were all cool but it does help that I and wife look local as well.

Don't get me wrong Caribbean is beautiful depending on which Island but for me since I been to both I'd rather make the 12 hour flight west than the 4 hour south.
    I was just referring to the way the beaches are bro

But I agree in the Caribbean when my wifey and I got stuck in St.Thomas since she had a blood clot (aka vacay cruise from hell). It is totally different than the U.S. even if it's a U.S. territory. But never planned to stay at one place in the Caribbean I'm only referring to how the beaches looks like. I would only go on a Caribbean cruise instead of staying there for a week. Besides cruising to me is a lot more fun than being in one place the entire week. Again just my opinion and preference.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Now these are some buff motherfuken asians http://bodybuildersinc.yuku.com/topi...quation?page=1

Semper Fi

Now these are some buff motherfuken asians [url]http://bodybuildersinc.yuku.com/topic/407/adding-an-asian-to-the-equation?page=1[url]
    I agree they look 100% asian brahs too. LOL@ the very last comment on that page

...now I must look into some sexy asian girl's booty pics to de-homo.

TBH though, I will be happy if I can get to XTian's physique (no homo)
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its not going well. I have energy today, but im noticing that on my rt leg, the tendon above the patella and the tendon at the top of the quad connecting it to the hip is sore. And cause I switched from high bar to low bar the other week, I have a bruise or sore spot on the rt shoulder blade.

You think the tendon soreness is from squatting too much in the week? Maybe I should go down to one a week again.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Johnny i really believe that BB'ers from the korea the mother land are some of the most asethetic bb'ers in the world. bar none.

natty not fraukk 10/10
    some of my motivation when i hit the gym

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Its not going well. I have energy today, but im noticing that on my rt leg, the tension above the patella and the tension at the top of the quad connecting it to the hip is sore. And cause I switched from high bar to low bar the other week, I have a bruise or sore spot on the rt shoulder blade.

You think the tension soreness is from squatting too much in the week? Maybe I should go down to one a week again.
    hows your volume? taper it down or go lighter. or just stick to once a week if the pain continues.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Its not going well. I have energy today, but im noticing that on my rt leg, the tendon above the patella and the tendon at the top of the quad connecting it to the hip is sore. And cause I switched from high bar to low bar the other week, I have a bruise or sore spot on the rt shoulder blade.

You think the tendon soreness is from squatting too much in the week? Maybe I should go down to one a week again.
    You may start wearing knee sleeves too to keep them warm and do some mobility work pre and post training.

I train legs twice a week, I now back squat, front squat, back squat at smith machine (feet in front -- we don't have a hack squat at my gym) and no pain/issue here (knock on wood).

I do one heavy day and one volume (hypertrophy) day.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do you even caffeine pre-workout? Helps tremendously with fasted training.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i heard you were gorgeous....

a mile away
    Lol

Now these are some buff motherfuken asians http://bodybuildersinc.yuku.com/topi...quation?page=1
    Omg i even felt a lil homo looking at that... Hnngg none the less.
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/strawb3rri3teazer/vball/Work%20out/f2f9de30-a3e7-42ab-ba1c-e96db4be6b57.jpg[IMG]

Nice form, try doing DLs with flat shoes and see how you like it.

Johnny i really believe that BB'ers from the korea the mother land are some of the most asethetic bb'ers in the world. bar none.

natty not fraukk 10/10
    some of my motivation when i hit the gym

[youtube]twQdjv1Z_Sg[youtube]
    His seated bent over raise is similiar to bent over rows?

Do you even caffeine pre-workout? Helps tremendously with fasted training.
    Strong legs little pork.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Closed Thread
Page 246 of 321 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 ... LastLast