Closed Thread
Page 237 of 321 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,110 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    DAt shirt

[video=youtube;bHj5i46yOTw]http://youtu.be/bHj5i46yOTw[video]
    LOL that's the shirt Evo gave me for my birthday last month

Will make an updated vid next week with that routine.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Fixed.

Du ma, I thought it was your prosupps video.
    LOL sorry to disappoint

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    ^^^ apparently the "Reh-Band" knee sleeves are pretty good

http://www.rehband.com/
    [url]http://www.jackalsgym.com/store.aspx?cat_id=RH[url]
    Thanks for the link, looks like that's cheapest I've seen those blue rehband's going for per sleeve.

Yeah dem mofo's are expensive. I'm using Tommy Kono's at the moment.

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post
    This thread goes by way too fast!! And wifi sucks in my hotel.

I'm in Brazil for one more night, read somewhere back a few pages ago asking for carnival pix & asking about the fitness photoshoot thing.
    I decided not to do the photoshoot so I didn't cut any weight but was urged to jump in for a couple photos last minute.

For the carnival I have photos from my blog, didn't stay that long.
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o4r4Ff_JXbo/USDjuqvKGFI/AAAAAAAADEw/Y8D_StZxVDU/s1600/DSC00934.JPG[img]
    [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cVLt8zpnXbs/USDjwl9TFPI/AAAAAAAADFU/Ez8ENmV8fZo/s1600/DSC00939.JPG[img]

But you guys might be more interested in the behind the scene of the photoshoot from this morning..
    [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/735019_600497701440_1106561959_n.jpg[img]
    He lost almost 100lbs since his peak at 250+lbs of pure fat. So proud <3
    [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/563306_600510770250_384822154_n.jpg[img]
    Need more muscleeee
    Awesome pics and GJDM on your Bo for losing 100 lbs.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread goes by way too fast!! And wifi sucks in my hotel.

I'm in Brazil for one more night, read somewhere back a few pages ago asking for carnival pix & asking about the fitness photoshoot thing.
    I decided not to do the photoshoot so I didn't cut any weight but was urged to jump in for a couple photos last minute.

For the carnival I have photos from my blog, didn't stay that long.

But you guys might be more interested in the behind the scene of the photoshoot from this morning..

He lost almost 100lbs since his peak at 250+lbs of pure fat. So proud <3

Need more muscleeee
    don't worry babe we can go slow when you want and fast when you want. All night long.

anyway

1. Guy is really skinny....great weight loss though.
    2. if this guy is only thing keeping me from your goodies I will grind his bones to make my bread (which would be some high calcium healthy bread actually). Rest of him and make a nice canibal chilli.
    3. would smash with the force of a thousand hourses.
    4. my inbox and body is ready

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of you guys need to watch this...The ones with sh!tty jobs/no jobs and want make it to the next level...

bad economy and family is not a excuse btw.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Most of you guys need to watch this...The ones with sh!tty jobs/no jobs and want make it to the next level...

[youtube]hvOUVil7W5s[youtube]

I love that video. It is true it is the mind that creates the winner/champions. Also a little creativity and making your own luck to make it happen in anything in life.
    I love it how people time after time tells me you can't do this, you can't do that. Or I'm better than you on this or that but in the end I'm the one that stayed consistent still standing, and still grinding. I say fuk the doubters; do you. Fail 7 times and Get up 8 ask them is that all you got?

#REALTALK
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[youtube]hvOUVil7W5s[/youtube

JB this is very true

People ask me who inspires or who do I idolize and I say Arnold. They laugh at me and say that musclehead. Then i tell them his story and what he has achieved.

I want to get to the next level myself in a successful business owner as yourself. This country really makes it difficult but then again I look at people here who have done it.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    more pics of white dude for evo jenny
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    JB this is very true

People ask me who inspires or who do I idolize and I say Arnold. They laugh at me and say that musclehead. Then i tell them his story and what he has achieved.

I want to get to the next level myself in a successful business owner as yourself. This country really makes it difficult but then again I look at people here who have done it.
    I beg to differ, it is easier in this country to be a successful business owner. You just have to find that niche and capture audience what makes your business unique and different from the pack. Whether it be top notched customer service, lowest prices, or even just some value added service or even a combination of all. Like I said, I am in the process of building my own company/brand because I still believe this is still the land of opportunity and will take advantage of it.

#REALTALKFACE
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This one is really good too...

Semper Fi

nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Wow...I want to go to Carnival sometime too.

More pics!

Uploading them now

We should start dating
    I might still actually be a dude stealing some girl's photos </3

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post

Awesome pics and GJDM on your Bo for losing 100 lbs.
    Thanks! It's a struggle for him since he likes to go overboard on everything, like eating 8000 cal/day then running for 3 hrs straight after a bottle of vodka. Heard of Frank Yang???? They're kind of similar

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    don't worry babe we can go slow when you want and fast when you want. All night long.

anyway

1. Guy is really skinny....great weight loss though.
    2. if this guy is only thing keeping me from your goodies I will grind his bones to make my bread (which would be some high calcium healthy bread actually). Rest of him and make a nice canibal chilli.
    3. would smash with the force of a thousand hourses.
    4. my inbox and body is ready
    Come to Brazil and we'll talk. I prefer steak over chili.
    Always on the go, no regrets.
    Currently jetsetting off to a different country every week.

My adventures in heels:
    http://nojennyno.blogspot.com

Thanks! It's a struggle for him since he likes to go overboard on everything, like eating 8000 cal/day then running for 3 hrs straight after a bottle of vodka. Heard of Frank Yang???? They're kind of similar
    Yes FY is crazy. I'm sure your bf is not disrespectful like Frank. Like most of the bros here we lost interest in him since he dissed that monk.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    more pics of white dude for evo jenny
    lolwhy

My adventures in heels:

Yes FY is crazy. I'm sure your bf is not disrespectful like Frank. Like most of the bros here we lost interest in him since he dissed that monk.
    I don't know much about his fitness stuff but he used to go to my art school. He was in some of my writing classes and we spoke a few times and he's a bit weird.. as far as psycho/genius goes my bf is similar, but much more likeable

My adventures in heels:

I beg to differ, it is easier in this country to be a successful business owner. You just have to find that niche and capture audience what makes your business unique and different from the pack. Whether it be top notched customer service, lowest prices, or even just some value added service or even a combination of all. Like I said, I am in the process of building my own company/brand because I still believe this is still the land of opportunity and will take advantage of it.

#REALTALKFACE
    Until you actually own a business and start seeing your cash burn away, then I'm sure you'll change your tone. America is hard as hell to succeed and I still have my original company in Los Angeles. It is expensive as hell and my company almost went under 4x in the 11 years I've had it. If you don't have a lot of cash hidden somewhere when there are rough times you're gonna end up eating sh!t.

Semper Fi

I don't know much about his fitness stuff but he used to go to my art school. He was in some of my writing classes and we spoke a few times and he's a bit weird.. as far as psycho/genius goes my bf is similar, but much more likeable
    I see. Good luck to you and your bf. JB by the way is CEO'ing for real 10K/day.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Until you actually own a business and start seeing your cash burn away, then I'm sure you'll change your tone. America is hard as hell to succeed and I still have my original company in Los Angeles. It is expensive as hell and my company almost went under 4x in the 11 years I've had it. If you don't have a lot of cash hidden somewhere when there are rough times you're gonna end up eating sh!t.
    Who says establishing a business in already saturated market? All the big cities are already on the down turn. Small town such as where I live is where it's at.
    Again remember what Arnold said, Vision stay focus on that vision and keep believing.

My background is in Business management, I already worked in supply chain for larger firms and corps and current working for a small firm that builds start up companies. I ask myself why should I keep making salary working for someone when I can make it on my own? It really boils down to me if I eat shyt or not if I do decide to pull the trigger on starting out my own business.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Helicopter ride 'round Cristo Redentor. Freakin' amazing during sunset.

Snapshots from behind the scene of the shoot yesterday...I reaaally did not take it seriously. It was more for my bf's progress anyway

More snapshots of the white dude as requested. I should get paid for this, my photos are better than the photographer's

No access internet until tomorrow, maybe. Checking out of hotel now and heading off to LA later tonight.
    CIAO

My adventures in heels:

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    JB this is very true

With the stuff you do, I have no doubt you'll make crazy amounts of cash but definately not in America unless you have crazy connections and even with that you'd have to be a lot cheaper with a mid sized team of like 20-30 that have just as much experience as you. Now if you go to S. Korea you just need to find 1-2 partner that you can trust (all asians in asia are shady) and you can build from that and still be successful as long as you keep American quality. And if you go to S. Korea I have some great connections there. Like Ultra Music Festival, S. M. Entertainment which are only the 2 big ones. But the main focus/projects you want are the government jobs. They love American quality in asia and if your company has it they'll pay through the roof. Like right now we've been working on a gov't owned buddhist temple in Malaysia and they're paying my company a little over 3 million US just to do animation and set up hardware. This project took me 7 months of ass kissing by buying dinners/hookers/alcohol but it's completely worth it.

Plus if you moved to S. Korea to start your business we can work together on some of my projects. The sound company I work with now is in Taiwan and I still don't think they're professional enough. I mean seriously the boss was arguing with me saying Sennheiser speakers sucks compared to Onkyo.
    Last edited by Johnnybomb; 02-21-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Semper Fi

I see. Good luck to you and your bf. JB by the way is CEO'ing for real 10K/day.
    Let's not go overboard... 4-5k a day for 2012...This year if I don't hit 12.5-15k a day then it'll be the 190823740263049162378621348056278934x I failed in my life

Semper Fi

I might still actually be a dude stealing some girl's photos </3
    easiest way to find out come to Shanghai and I'll take off your clothes to check. If you are indeed a guy at least you'll get a free roundtrip flight to Shanghai and back.

Semper Fi

Let's not go overboard... 4-5k a day for 2012..This year if I don't hit 12.5-15k a day then it'll be the 190823740263049162378621348056278934x I failed in my life
    This + Timberwolf physique in 2013. Is this real life?

Good luck with your finding ONEITIS goals in 2013 :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if that is your man jenny, there has to be hope for me.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

calm down mr. #stayhumble #fruakheavyweights #mrperfectform #ihit8platestbarrows.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

calm down mr. #stayhumble #fruakheavyweights #mrperfectform #ihit8platestbarrows.
    LMAO@ all the hash tags hahaha

I'm still cereal about you being one of my sponsored athletes when the time comes.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's not go overboard... 4-5k a day for 2012...This year if I don't hit 12.5-15k a day then it'll be the 190823740263049162378621348056278934x I failed in my life
    Report back at the end of the year. Better be CEOing 10k/day. Ryan DeLuca will be disappoint

Holy, I believe you and a couple others in here helped put me over 10k. Never reached this before, always soclose.. but I put myself in front of mod neg cannons a few times before luls

Holy, I believe you and a couple others in here helped put me over 10k. Never reached this before, always soclose.. but I put myself in front of mod neg cannons a few times before luls
    Cool, now it'll take 9-10 mod negs to put you back into red blocks.

mod neg cannons prolly because Canadians gonna Canadians nomsayin eh?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

im fully loaded with red legooooo
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

negs are pretty weak though. brb your rep power can bring someone up 30 reps. But your negs can only bring them down 15. Weak as fuk cuzz. Makes neg trains almost useless.

Just finished that arnold vid..basically: The will must be stronger than the skill

Dude O.G. Hyde is pretty decent. I actually get to sleep at the same time last night with no issues so that's a good thing.

I don't feel the focus though like I get with Craze.

negs are pretty weak though. brb your rep power can bring someone up 30 reps. But your negs can only bring them down 15. Weak as fuk cuzz. Makes neg trains almost useless.
    Srs now shut the fuk up about reps man. It's all just green blocks brah.

INB4 U got 131K. Cool now I shall exchange my 131K reps for BB.com WICS supplement program :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Shut your kunt mouth because I'm about to fukk you up with some truth. I'm going to use some big words that you may not understand so I would advise you to grab a dictionary. I was nothing but nice to you until you typed up that cliche "reps don't matter" comment. I'm sure your "my sh*t don't stink" attitude makes the beta *******s at the club drool over you. But I know something that they don't. You poop! just like everyone else. Don't think you're special. I understand that you're a sensitive person who's hurting inside, but let me tell you... I'm a hard working citizen. I will not stand for ignorance and intolerance in our already judgmental society. I'm requesting that you drop the act, and admit to what you really are. Reps are srs business.

I'm out. Enjoy

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Helicopter ride 'round Cristo Redentor. Freakin' amazing during sunset.
    [i mg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HYIqfIMbHws/USYOHZ1KxxI/AAAAAAAADRI/KWnlq5pZU6o/s1600/DSC01059.JPG[/img]
    [i mg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9nAPPm26BSU/USYODEL9TEI/AAAAAAAADQM/Q8-rdNcbegY/s1600/DSC01041.JPG[/img]

Snapshots from behind the scene of the shoot yesterday...I reaaally did not take it seriously. It was more for my bf's progress anyway
    [i mg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/485235_600579577360_1452802556_n.jpg[/img]

More snapshots of the white dude as requested. I should get paid for this, my photos are better than the photographer's
    [i mg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/64575_600579622270_818419506_n.jpg[/img]
    [i mg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zQmwPtivtuo/USYKDXFjaEI/AAAAAAAADO8/6DNY21WnbVQ/s1600/IMG_1642.JPG[/img]

No access internet until tomorrow, maybe. Checking out of hotel now and heading off to LA later tonight.
    CIAO
    Very nice pics.

Have fun in LA.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Closed Thread
Page 237 of 321 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast