Closed Thread
Page 221 of 321 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,630 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MCD, your placebo line is freaking great. LOL

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1024834753
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good night sweet prince.

smiley where art thou?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    You should try to become a personal trainer at 24hrs then waves all my monthly fee. Win Win brah!!
    personal trainer overrated...why dont you?

everyone and thier momma wants to be one

i dont even want to be one
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    personal trainer overrated...why dont you?

everyone and thier momma wants to be one

i dont even want to be one
    If they're all driving Corvette Z06's, GTRs, Bentleys and etc, where do I sign up?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MCD, your placebo line is freaking great. LOL

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1024834753
    LOL, I was going to reply to the butthurts in that thread but it was closed! Fuarkk!

edit: In case he decide to come in here...

Why you leaving bro, brah, dude, mate, Cd's gurl??? You got some ivory squatting to do? :}

You're sir are welcome. I did enjoyed deducting your reputation points.

How about pretty much everything that you owns are came from China in a discounted prices. Yeah bro, brah, dude, mate, Cd's gurl.... I am sure you enjoying those cheap priced items like you do with ivory squatting... Fuk yeah bro, brah, dude, mate, Cd's gurl.....
    LOL!

Originally Posted by DCutch View Post
    That's a point of pride for you? I think it's embarrassing that we feed into the giant human right's violation that is China just for cheaper prices on things that are WANTS, not NEEDS. I would gladly pay higher prices on everything if we could get away from using your country to make all of our stuff for cheap, but what I find sad is that you claimed that as something "good" your country is performing for the world.
    Then do it *******! Check the labels of all the stuff you are going to buy. Start a protest to all the companies that are outsourcing...
    Last edited by Hosum; 02-12-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for unloading those red cannons in that thread. We shouldn't be killing endangered species for sure but these guys are just using it as an excuse to express their hate

I have no clue what you're talking about. I just happen to read the thread and found a few posts being too racist and I disagreed with their negative comments and have to deduct their reputation points. That is all.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    LOL, I was going to reply to the butthurts in that thread but it was closed! Fuarkk!
    I plan to troll the fuk out of them. LOL Okay, I spend enough time on bb.com today. Need to do some more works.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I plan to troll the fuk out of them. LOL Okay, I spend enough time on bb.com today. Need to do some more works.
    Was waiting for Big Bird's copy n paste in that thread...

Was waiting for Big Bird's copy n paste in that thread...
    LOL That would have been good. I see potential with it. LOL

Later brah, gotta do some works now.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have no clue what you're talking about. I just happen to read the thread and found a few posts being too racist and I disagreed with their negative comments and have to deduct their reputation points. That is all.
    Youtube need a rep system too many dam trolls in that community.

INB4 Google buys bb.com forums for reps system.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Well a lot of xfitters are triathletes. I say most in my gym are triathletes or do those obstacle runners then there are the ones who really belong to Planet Fitness there as well. Xfit won't help in long distance running except for areas that need explosive strength but not sure what long distance races need until the final sprint? For me it will help with mountain biking.

In the end it's about what your goals are really. Yeah your right and I agree.
    My friend's wife was a triathlete the past 2 years too. She did the last 2 Ironmans in Madison the past couple years. But now 'retired' and according to them switched to Xfit cause its cheaper and not as grueling for her. But for cereal, they were spent a ton of money to join a training group for the Ironman. But she was training every night after work. They were telling me how big a business the Ironman really is and how sponsors really love the Ironman cause the median income of participants is one of the highest of any amateur sport. So companies make a ton of money from participants buying stuff.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    $50 yes I can deal wit it but not that insane amount.

Man say that to Timberwolf. He does everything.

To me there are guys out there that are insanely strong and has crazy endurance too. And most world class Crossfitters are like that.

But to me Crossfit is still going to be a fad. They just market it well. Thanks to P90X and the movie 300.
    Yeah, $50 is what I'd pay.

Timberwolf started doing more ' functional' stuff just a couple years ago I think. But he got his size and strength from traditional workouts before though. And he's a personal trainer with his own gym. I remember reading his post before where he said he was going to start switch workouts and trying to do the 'functional' fun exercises. I got no issues with any exercises anyone does in xfit or any gym. I actually do some of that stuff too. But like Timberwolf, I ain't paying $1800 a year to do it and don't tell people its the best thing since sliced bread.

I don't know I don't get the elite thought process you see out there from xfitters in my gym. The discouraging thing about xfitters in my gym are the ones who have no good base to begin with. They think xfitting in itself will get them beasty. To me they look regular. It's usually the ones who have workout with conventional that look like they are beast in xfit classes.
    I think you have a good gym. I didn't know what xfit was a few years ago. And looked it up cause I heard people mention it. I saw and still see stuff online about people being elitist. I think even the xfit advertising was pushing elitism. But it's out there. I really didn't know anything about it and didn't think much about it. I didnt even know it was that popular till couple years ago.
    But once a friend joined xfit last year, it was like it was scripted. He was telling me all the stuff I saw online, that people said they were getting from friend/coworkers that joined Xfit. Same stuff about how its superior cause its functional, traditional gyms make people only good for looks, traditional workouts don't work, paleo diet is the healthiest way to eat, etc.

Sounds a lot like the personal trainers at 24hrs. :}
    Most personal trainers suck. Today, I was stretching and looked over at the benchpress station. The personal trainer was spotting his older client doing benchpress. He didn't even notice that his client is benchpressing with right hand pinkie on the ring, and left hand index finger on the ring. His bar was off center and trainer just kept telling him one more...one more...though his bar wasn't moving up smoothly...wonder why.

And sometimes it seems like they give every client the same generic workout. I can see maybe giving the females clients or older clients the workouts with all those crazy exercises they do. But they even have the younger male clients doing all that medicine ball stuff, cable stuff, isolation stuff, etc. I really don't think beginners should be working on isolation exercises, machines or cables at all. Need to teach them some core compound weights first. I seriously think I could train someone and have them look better than someone that one of the personal trainers works on.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

You can continue trolling in this thread...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1815643&page=8

You can continue trolling in this thread...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1815643&page=8

All these curetly really sucks for sure. I wish there is a way we can change that. But damn some of the posters in there are racists as fuk. Can't troll right now. I m back up with works from this morning. lol I am subbed to it. Will troll later. LOL

All these curetly really sucks for sure. I wish there is a way we can change that. But damn some of the posters in there are racists as fuk. Can't troll right now. I m back up with works from this morning. lol I am subbed to it. Will troll later. LOL
    LOL, I'm going to post of Bien's post in there for some confusion...

LOL, I'm going to post of Bien's post in there for some confusion...
    LOL Dew it.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last edited by nykwan; 02-12-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been training hardcore non-stop for what it seems like every single day for the past month! My body is finally taking its toll... today will be a FULL R&R day!

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Been training hardcore non-stop for what it seems like every single day for the past month! My body is finally taking its toll... today will be a FULL R&R day!

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah the elites in that gym is scouting me also.

One thing I can say is when in a xfit session it's like having a personal trainer the whole time plus the lady's of xfit are nomnomnom. What's it cost to hire a trainer in a gym these days?

I pay 180 for my regular gym but it's on my own which I'm fine.

1800 seems high but I'm sort of looking at it like if you were a student for a martial arts school. You get a lot out of the money if your a noob. i want to say I'm not a noob but look at where I have fallen off the wagon. I get to 13-15 percent bodyfat and then I stop. It's nice to get some push from other members.
    For 1800 bucks I'd go buy a elephant tusk pool cue or a custom made elephant tusk shaker bottle.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    LOL

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    For 1800 bucks I'd go buy a elephant tusk pool cue or a custom made elephant tusk shaker bottle.
    no pic, no care...

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post

LOL,

Yeah I agree, I miss conventional lifting now.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL,

Conventional Lifting Crew checking in!

Morning all!

@MYKO: Dafuk with all the bodyspace comments? #BEHUMBLE
    Last edited by audieswu; 02-13-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL

no pic, no care...
    Du ma, nice swole avi big Ho. How many sand castles do I need to build to obtain that?

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup!
    Supsup!!

LOL,

Supsup!!

Conventional Lifting Crew checking in!

Morning all!

@MYKO: Dafuk with all the bodyspace comments? #BEHUMBLE
    Supsup!!!

And

BEHUMBLE :}

Morning ladies!! Just a strong fly by today. No postwhoring today.

Du ma, nice swole avi big Ho. How many sand castles do I need to build to obtain that?

LOL@Sandcastle strong avi with Ho/Boba sandcastle building ain't easy! #LOTSASACRIFRIRICE
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOTSASACRIFRIRICE crew checking in.

:}

Morning brahs!!!

Quick flyby. Busy busy.

Will be back to fap ... er read
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOTSASACRIFRIRICE crew checking in.

Morning brahs!!!

Quick flyby. Busy busy.

Will be back to fap ... er read
    Great work on the v2 bro

LOTSASACRIFRIRICE...Tell Tyler Uncle BFF says hi
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

no pic, no care...
    Nice avi, do want

Supsup!!

Supsup!!

Supsup!!!

And

Me too brah #BEHUMBLE

Great work on the v2 bro

LOTSASACRIFRIRICE...Tell Tyler Uncle BFF says hi
    You have to #BEHUMBLE when you're Asian n not jucing. #LOTSASACRIFRIRICE nomsayin?

Tyler says hi ... (he's on the right )

## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 221 of 321 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast