Closed Thread
Page 210 of 321 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,300 of 9602
    KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why no one Japanese here

edit:// cooking **** in coconut oil in a hot pan while shirtless is a terrible idea. Just awaring you brahs.
    Last edited by KDbeepbeep; 02-07-2013 at 02:52 PM.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KDbeepbeep View Post
    why no one Japanese here

edit:// cooking **** in coconut oil in a hot pan while shirtless is a terrible idea. Just awaring you brahs.
    tell me more about this topless cooking.

srs though made cocoa-cola chicken wings a few times shirtless..........you would think I would have learned after the first time............but I am apparently like a mule.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    Hey, surprised to see you back in here. are you a fly by again or a regular? :}

I'm the first. Busy schedule, but had to see how everyone is doing in here.
    Trying to stay regular again. I'm in between jobs so I got time right now.

goodgood. Hit chest/tris/back today and track-style cardio. Leaning down with Keto too.

I gotta post pics of traps soon on my page cause I don't understand why they're not peaceful at all and I barely do shrugs.
    can't post pics yet, still under 50 posts T-T

but 3 new pics up on page. Rate my traps on a scale from 1 to Tom Hardy.
    Looking good. I neglect my traps...maybe I need to add shrugs or something. Traps and calves are what I never really do.
    why no one Japanese here
    My sis in law is 1/4 japanese, and I have cousins that are half japanese. Does that count?

So...you lift, train for bikini competition, and you cook and do it topless....

I've had a crush on you for years.

Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post

Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

AZN BRAHS, GO CHECK ME OUT ON DOYOUEVEN & GYM MEMES ******** PAGES! they used my photo lululul it's the "keep calm acquire aesthetics" one.

Proof is me, instagram is also KDbeepbeep

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    You should add "Baoing ain't easy" at the bottom.
    My vids

AZN BRAHS, GO CHECK ME OUT ON DOYOUEVEN & GYM MEMES ******** PAGES! they used my photo lululul it's the "keep calm acquire aesthetics" one.

Proof is me, instagram is also KDbeepbeep
    Grats! Just looked at the DOYOUEVEN page. Here's link for all the lazy brahs.
    http://www.********.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    My vids

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    supsup

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    supsup

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why no one Japanese here

We not doing this pic thing any more?

Trying to stay regular again. I'm in between jobs so I got time right now.

Looking good. I neglect my traps...maybe I need to add shrugs or something. Traps and calves are what I never really do.

My sis in law is 1/4 japanese, and I have cousins that are half japanese. Does that count?

LOL

Oh fuk.... I was feeling tired as fuk. This chop had me laughing so hard that I am wide awake now. LOL

http://www.********.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    You read my mind bro. I was going to ask her to post direct link. nomsayin... lol

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    supsup
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/k19hxt.jpg[img]
    Supsup!! Baoing ain't easy brah! LOL
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=KDbeepbeep;1022537133]

Proof is me, instagram is also KDbeepbeep[/QUOTE

Damn nice shirt I'm gonna have to check out that site today.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/k19hxt.jpg[IMG]
    LMAO!!! That's awesome! Great work man. You picked up photoshop pretty quick

Pays off to be unemployed :}
    j/k lol

[url]http://www.********.com/photo.php?fbid=152321441590885&set=a.1285002339730 06.27619.128255247330838&type=1&theater[url]
    Great find brah. Not sure I can like don't want world war 3 in my household with the missus. Some hot asian chick and me likey it. ******** a helluva trouble maker.

Morning TK and yellow ones! TGIF brahs!!!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    LMAO!!! That's awesome! Great work man. You picked up photoshop pretty quick

Pays off to be unemployed :}
    j/k lol
    Thanks. I learned a few new functions in photoshop this week by Googling, and it made it easier to shop stuff vs just cutting and pasting like I used to try to do.

But it almost felt like I was doing something productive this week.
    My vids

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning Asians!

Thanks. I learned a few new functions in photoshop this week by Googling, and it made it easier to shop stuff vs just cutting and pasting like I used to try to do.

But it almost felt like I was doing something productive this week.
    Keep up the good chop!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ELBOW HURT last night doing back, tried to go heavy with chest and during my warm up it sting badly, 3 working set i just went to it. 225lbs for 45 reps, getting back to 53 reps soon when syringes pokes me, u mad im asian and not jucing at the moment?
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    ELBOW HURT last night doing back, tried to go heavy with chest and during my warm up it sting badly, 3 working set i just went to it. 225lbs for 45 reps, getting back to 53 reps soon when syringes pokes me, u mad im asian and not jucing at the moment?
    I'm mad you're always hurting...

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I'm mad you're always hurting...
    same here and it sucks, i feel like bigboba.
    dont mind kelly kdbeepbeep to help my pain out
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

have any of you guys met any female bb.com peep?
    Fictional character
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

Bien, since you're a trainer, do you believe in this theory? Some guy was telling me that going light with slow strict form will still add size to your muscles...

Bien, since you're a trainer, do you believe in this theory? Some guy was telling me that going light with slow strict form will still add size to your muscles...
    no,maybe moderate weight, but not lite weight, thats like walking slow motion to the bathroom and expect big gains on ur quads
    Fictional character
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mad not even once brah. Mirin even with juice or not. That's a lot of reps with 225.

Ever hurt your shoulders putting that kind of pounding?

Nope, was going to meet with Smiley once but that fell through since I move out of ATL.

Interesting to hear your take Bien. Mixed info available out there.

I know slow reps and doing TUT can put more blood into the muscle and stretch the fascia. But I have been a moderate heavy/heavy to me with high volume lifter for the longest time. So I dunno. To my personal experience I put the thickness from heavy lifts even with some body engrish added.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

asian masseuse genetics are strong actually, can't lie

Exclamation

I met Evo...
    My vids

I met Evo...
    Schmack wanted to meet with me in ATL or Nashville awhile back when I was still 253 lbs...Not a single skype was sessioned since that day.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

need delt destroying workout today

suggestions?

current delt workout is usually worked with bis. So delt portion is something like-

warmup military OHP
    military OHP
    superset- front raises & lateral raises
    superset- bent over db flyes & reverse grip bb row
    face pulls w/ rope attachment
    leaning cable delt raises

Usually 3-4 sets, rep range 10-15

Mad not even once brah. Mirin even with juice or not. That's a lot of reps with 225.

Ever hurt your shoulders putting that kind of pounding?

Nope, was going to meet with Smiley once but that fell through since I move out of ATL.

I know slow reps and doing TUT can put more blood into the muscle and stretch the fascia. But I have been a moderate heavy/heavy to me with high volume lifter for the longest time. So I dunno. To my personal experience I put the thickness from heavy lifts even with some body engrish added.
    my delt doesnt hurt on weights like 225, only as warm ups. the lactic acid build up on my pec and kidney cramp hurts like it was my first time running a mile in middle school.

i met a few. will not mention names since they may be lurking here still.

bolo said light weight as to me in my mind im thinjking like 95lb bench press. i done 135lbs for nearly 80 reps so going slow with light weight that is for me would take very long..... tumble weed rolls by......
    Fictional character
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

suggestions?

current delt workout is usually worked with bis. So delt portion is something like-

warmup military OHP
    military OHP

stop posting, ur going to make me want you
    Fictional character
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

no,maybe moderate weight, but not lite weight, thats like walking slow motion to the bathroom and expect big gains on ur quads

That's what I thought too, we have been lifting heavy for most of our lives. Maybe for the newbies that are training.

asian masseuse genetics are strong actually, can't lie
    How much do you charge?

Schmack wanted to meet with me in ATL or Nashville awhile back when I was still 253 lbs...Not a single skype was sessioned since that day.
    Lies, according to Schmack there was more than 1 meetup.

stop posting, ur going to make me want you
    gimme delt workout, then maybe we'll talk

Lies, according to Schmack there was more than 1 meetup.
    Ex-two fiddies never tell hahaha

He had strong fascination with NeNe. Said he wanted to greco-roman wrestle her.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

suggestions?

warmup military OHP
    military OHP

maybe try changig up the weights and reps. Go heavier and do 4-6 or6-8 reps. I sometimes change weights/reps and dont change the exercises too. Else I dont really change exrcises if im still making progess.

I usually just do standing military, seated dumbbell and then lat raises. But I go heavier on military and lighter on the dumbbell stuff.
    My vids

maybe try changig up the weights and reps. Go heavier and do 4-6 or6-8 reps. I sometimes change weights/reps and dont change the exercises too. Else I dont really change exrcises if im still making progess.

I usually just do standing military, seated dumbbell and then lat raises. But I go heavier on military and lighter on the dumbbell stuff.
    sounds good

now i gotta catch the gym before they decide to close it cause of the coming storm....fuuuuuuuaaaarkkkk

Closed Thread
Page 210 of 321 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast