Closed Thread
Page 227 of 321 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,810 of 9602
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Yo bro's

Welcome bro, think I've seen you around. Probably Evo's journal and some of the other regulars in here?

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    You must graduated from University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle.

Du ma, I have to work too and no day off.

Later bro! Gym time.

Yup mascot is SC but I'm just a sophomore while you are PHD

Kill it!

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    So gay how my school doesn't have president's day off. I was planning to go to a festival on sunday but fuking bool shiit.

Wait till you graduate and get a job in what you are studying. Presidents day is no day off for most business's
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Yo bro's
    Sup bro. Good to see you in here! By the way, I finished all the G-Fuel samples you sent. That's good stuff!

@Audie @Schmack, rare to see you guys up so late I agree with the no e-dik swinging. Us guys with families and full-time jobs don't really have time and energy to spend on that stuff. We have individual goals and need to focus on reaching those. Anything else is counterproductive.

You must graduated from University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle.

Later bro! Gym time.
    Go and enjoy the empty gym bro. Hit upper body if your legs are tired.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Welcome bro, think I've seen you around. Probably Evo's journal and some of the other regulars in here?

Yup mascot is SC but I'm just a sophomore while you are PHD

Kill it!

Wait till you graduate and get a job in what you are studying. Presidents day is no day off for most business's
    For some odd reason, my company gets President's Day off this year. That never happens!
    ## chillin at home crew

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup brah's had crossfit this morning and sort of raged.

Someone asked if I would be going tomorrow and I said no I would be doing conventional lifting with compound movements. Coach said "why, you don't need that."

I bert stared and said how do you know that and it really depends on a persons goals to determine what they need and don't need. I really had to stop myself from going further and it was hard. I guess I witnessed the cult attitude.

Man I don't get it.
    Crossfit is lame.

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ crossfit transformation. The guy still looks like **** in his after

Semper Fi

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How is everyone this morning?

Got Abs & calves today! And maybe some other stuff, that i want to emphasize one.
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    How is everyone this morning?

Got Abs & calves today! And maybe some other stuff, that i want to emphasize one.
    That's it nothing else? Or is today one of those I need to do extra work just on specific lagging body part day? Usually my Sundays if I decide to go to the gym that's what it's for

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Crossfit is lame.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Kqctx.gif[/img

[img]http://www.miscupload.com/upload/720423547720214144812642.gif[/img

[IMG]http://www.miscupload.com/upload/201908178327439749132927.gif[/IMG

[img]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/FthisSintheA.gif[/

[img]http://i.imgur.com/s32cy.gif]
    Yeah I'm not down with all those routines where form is not giving a f$&@.

I do think it has it benefits if your an athlete for some explosive work. Endurance meh not the kind to help you run marathons. More like short triathlon sprints a so forth. For me I see benefits for my type of activity.

I certainly won't buy into the Xfit cult or the Paleo Diet.

It's definately not for someone who wants to be a body builder with size.

But thinking about it I think it would benefit you JB since you only want to be ripped and don't care about leg size. The guy in that transformation looks terrible. Only people who look good are those with a built that came from conventional lifting.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

The thing is crossfit doesn't get you ripped at all. Before I started lifting again I researched to see what will get me ripped the fastest regarding to exercise. Nothing beats bodybuilding. Crossfit has that workout of the day bullsh!t which is just hillarious. and the actual way they lift makes me lol.

Once I hit 7% bodyfat then I'm gonna start my lean bulk where I plan to stay at 7-8% bodyfat the whole time and I'll be happy to bet 100k USD that I can pack more muscle than a crossfit freak without the help of juice in a shorter time just by doing bodybuilding.

The Paleo diet is just laughable as well. I'd rather do Intermitant fasting than paleo diet.

What gets you ripped is the diet, the workout routine is less important.

In the end it's about what your goals are. Your goal is to just get ripped right now then size.

All I said is Xfit can help with getting lean since the WOD is a calorie killer. WOD is not a joke if you maintain form like I do but in the case of a typical Xfit mentality I agree it is a joke.

Personally I don't think it does crap for bodybuilding. I know it's limitations in certain areas. I'm a person who likes to try things and get real world experience before I make a statement.

One thing I can say is WOD for cardio is no joke.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's it nothing else? Or is today one of those I need to do extra work just on specific lagging body part day? Usually my Sundays if I decide to go to the gym that's what it's for

yeah thats it, usually sat is my emphasize day. A part that im lagging and thats calves for sure, but i throw abs in there too - When i do legs, i do calves too - but i usually do legs, calvs & abs. So thats probably what I'll do.
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com

나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5000lbs trucks with drivers texting sounds even more scary to me. No thanks will stick to them trails.

I want to road bike but man too many bikers getting hit.
    Yeah, got swiped last year and hurt my rotator cuff. Driver drove away too..motherfuker. Toronto and other big cities/10

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Gotcha...When I was your age I used to care about how I stack up against people of the same height/weight. Now, especially now, I really don't give a damn cuz my goal is different

Yeah man for sure. It'll be right around the corner. For once I want abs this summer
    What BF% are you at right now? You have a good 8-12 more weeks to get cut like diamondz

In the end it's about what your goals are. Your goal is to just get ripped right now then size.
    I started training with a crew in a garage gym. Not crossfit though, they are more oriented towards strength/mobility but the cardio portion kicks my ass every time. I swear 90% of people don't understand the fact that diet affects body composition WAY more than lifting routine.

yeah thats it, usually sat is my emphasize day. A part that im lagging and thats calves for sure, but i throw abs in there too - When i do legs, i do calves too - but i usually do legs, calvs & abs. So thats probably what I'll do.
    When all's said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it's not so much which road you take, as how you take it.

mirin. Modern day Lao Tzu?

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    Yeah, got swiped last year and hurt my rotator cuff. Driver drove away too..motherfuker. Toronto and other big cities/10

What BF% are you at right now? You have a good 8-12 more weeks to get cut like diamondz

I started training with a crew in a garage gym. Not crossfit though, they are more oriented towards strength/mobility but the cardio portion kicks my ass every time. I swear 90% of people don't understand the fact that diet affects body composition WAY more than lifting routine.

When all's said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it's not so much which road you take, as how you take it.

mirin. Modern day Lao Tzu?

Dam that sucks you got hit, I got too much at stake to road ride. Pretty sad when road biking is more dangerous than trail biking due to drivers.

Now that's the type of gym I can see myself get into. Maybe start a club? Great idea if someone does it.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

All I said is Xfit can help with getting lean since the WOD is a calorie killer. WOD is not a joke if you maintain form like I do but in the case of a typical Xfit mentality I agree it is a joke.

Personally I don't think it does crap for bodybuilding. I know it's limitations in certain areas. I'm a person who likes to try things and get real world experience before I make a statement.

One thing I can say is WOD for cardio is no joke.
    How do I have diappearing posts?

WOD is basically high volume training, taken from bodybuilding. It's not something new. I'm all for trying new things but when I want something bad enough I want it in the shortest time possible I compare all possible solutions. All it takes is a simple google image search of bodybuilding transformations and crossfit transformations to see what type of results you get. Crossfit doesn't compare to bodybuilding. Getting ripped is just not diet alone or else I could have just only ran on a treadmill and lifted only the bar or the pink dumbbells to get to where I'm at now.

Semper Fi

How do I have diappearing posts?

WOD is basically high volume training, taken from bodybuilding. It's not something new. I'm all for trying new things but when I want something bad enough I want it in the shortest time possible I compare all possible solutions. All it takes is a simple google image search of bodybuilding transformations and crossfit transformations to see what type of results you get. Crossfit doesn't compare to bodybuilding. Getting ripped is just not diet alone or else I could have just only ran on a treadmill and lifted only the bar or the pink dumbbells to get to where I'm at now.

I never said it was just diet, I said it was more important than the lifting routine. Now when I say that I don't mean go lift the bar only and pink dumbells, let's not get rediculous as we both know that's not the lifting you and I have been doing.

Yeah I agree bodybuilding will definitely get you the better looking body but xfit is not meant for that. In my opinion it's for cardio. I don't buy the Paleo either, I think it's BS.

Anywho good job JB on your cut.

It felt good to go to my regular gym today. Did Chest, triceps, calves and cardio.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I never said it was just diet, I said it was more important than the lifting routine. Now when I say that I don't mean go lift the bar only and pink dumbells, let's not get rediculous as we both know that's not the lifting you and I have been doing.

Yeah I agree bodybuilding will definitely get you the better looking body but xfit is not meant for that. In my opinion it's for cardio. I don't buy the Paleo either, I think it's BS.

Anywho good job JB on your cut.

It felt good to go to my regular gym today. Did Chest, triceps, calves and cardio.
    Crossfit is not mean't for anything except to compete on lifting weights in the worst possible form imaginable. You can say crossfit is great for your goal for biking but when you look at world champion bikers like Lance Armstrong he used bodybuilding routines (http://www.menshealth.com/celebrity-...strong-workout) not WOD.

Btw I'm gonna catch up to you soon on presses. I did chest today also and I'm able to incline 235lbs for reps now. Once I can do reps of 265 for a clean set of 6-8 then I'm gonna try and see if I can bust 3 plates on bench even tho I never do bench haha.

Semper Fi

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crossfit is not mean't for anything except to compete on lifting weights in the worst possible form imaginable. You can say crossfit is great for your goal for biking but when you look at world champion bikers like Lance Armstrong he used bodybuilding routines (http://www.menshealth.com/celebrity-...strong-workout) not WOD.

Btw I'm gonna catch up to you soon on presses. I did chest today also and I'm able to incline 235lbs for reps now. Once I can do reps of 265 for a clean set of 6-8 then I'm gonna try and see if I can bust 3 plates on bench even tho I never do bench haha.

No video, no care.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

No video, no care.
    I didn't ask for you to care in the first place.

U MAD?

YEAH U MAD!

Semper Fi

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ***** u gay

Thanks, dad.

I did say xfit was not for long distance endurance stuff like Marathons. It works well for my bike style (mountain biking) since it's all hills and heavy terrain. Like in that article cycles are known to have diesel legs but puny upper body. So xfit does not fit that activity.

Not sure what your trying to get at JB since I didn't say xfit was better than everything. I agree with what you say regarding better looking body through weight training (conventional). I'm just doing it to try something new.

If you can get to my lifts which is nothing much anyways then, "Your awesome"
    Last edited by schmack; 02-17-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't ask for you to care in the first place.

U MAD?

YEAH U MAD!
    JB gon JB

Sunday morning delivery:

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    birthday today........dam do I feel old.

I did say xfit was not for long distance endurance stuff like Marathons. It works well for my bike style (mountain biking) since it's all hills and heavy terrain. Like in that article cycles are known to have diesel legs but puny upper body. So xfit does not fit that activity.

Not sure what your trying to get at JB since I didn't say xfit was better than everything. I agree with what you say regarding better looking body through weight training (conventional). I'm just doing it to try something new.

If you can get to my lifts which is nothing much anyways then, "Your awesome"
    Dude your lifts are great. You can basically do double your body weight on all the big 3 lifts. Me I'm weak and I know it. I have seriously never lifted anything that's double my body weight except for squats recently but still that's on a smith machine so it's really not 2x my body weight. On the regular squat rack my best so far was 2 weeks ago at 275 and my form went to sh!t 3/4 of the way up.

Semper Fi

Whats up community.

Do anyone know where i could go online to find out a schedule for NPC? I want to try to compete when i get back to the states.

Thanks.
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com

나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

Whats up community.

Do anyone know where i could go online to find out a schedule for NPC? I want to try to compete when i get back to the states.

Thanks.
    http://npcnewsonline.com/schedules/n...ding-schedule/

Semper Fi

Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can i be part of this im Chinese sup
    *Everything I write on the Misc is facts and to be taken seriously.

~~~New Zealand Crew~~~
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Great leg genetics
    Have default great calves

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning brahs! Early shoulder day today. Will check for lulz later
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning yellows! So sleepy, need some caffeine.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Morning yellows! So sleepy, need some caffeine.
    I have to take a caffeine pill to make it into the gym in the morning else I'm too sleepy.
    But older guy at the gym came to talk to me while I was doing shoulders. He mistook me for 25yr old. Feelz good.
    My vids

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I have to take a caffeine pill to make it into the gym in the morning else I'm too sleepy.
    But older guy at the gym came to talk to me while I was doing shoulders. He mistook me for 25yr old. Feelz good.
    Did you impress him with your single arm pullups?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Did you impress him with your single arm pullups?
    Heh...I don't even know if I can do those now. Havent' tried since last Oct, and I gained 10lbs.
    My vids

Closed Thread
Page 227 of 321 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast