Closed Thread
Page 182 of 321 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 9602
    toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    Jump on the chin up bar, taking position, let the gravity pulling you down and off the bar.. Meanwhile move your neck front and back, with controlled motion. It trains your grip as well.
    Any vids on that? I can't seem to find any...

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Any vids on that? I can't seem to find any...
    OK OK I'll get my gym mate to do it, then I shoot a vid for you hehe "liang mo" (cantonese) hahaha.. By the way, do you use Whatsapp or Viber? Let me have you phone number
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Does anyone taking Shirataki Noodles? If those who doesn't know about this product, please Google it and do some studies for its' benefits. It certainly helps you during your CUTTING phase. Personally I have not tried it, I'm still looking for it here in Malaysia. It seems kinda difficult to source here

Does anyone using Whatsapp/Viber?

MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrFamilyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Welcome. And don't forget that pics of any sisters, cousins or friends or GFs are required to be part of this forum.
    need 50 posts before that happens

freaking patriots losing >_<!!!

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Nykwan , looking shredded man. Keep up the motivation.
    Pssshh...shredded...I'm kinda soft and fat there.
    Cutting for to welcome the water snake bro? How I wish I am at 160 lbs 6% BF now ready to fight in 2013...
    Cutting like I do before every spring since I let myself get fat for winters.
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    How much did you when you started to bulk? Aren't you happy skinny guys like us have a easy time getting cut?
    I was almost down to 150lb at very end of Sept. I kept losing weight through the summer. I got up to 174 at one point early Dec. But then I had no appetite for most of Dec and was back down to upper 160s this Jan.
    Yeah, its easy to lose weight for me. It's so hard to gain and keep it on. I always lose weight through the summer and have to make it back up in the winter.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My new progress pic 2 weeks from last pic. Abs getting more defined. Another 2-3 weeks and I should see all 6.

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Sup fellas, tired as hell. Climbed a mountain yesterday in snow and then did a quick chest routine. Hoping to make the gym a little later before the Pats game.
    Sorry about the Pats bro. Niners/Pats II would have been epic.

OK...maybe I'm the only leg slacker then. :P But I really did have an injury and kept rehurting it over and over. So these 3 months is the longest I've continuously worked legs in a really long time now.

I tried out the squat shoes today. It feels so stable. Feels like my feet are so planted compared to before with either my flat sole Puma drivers or Nike running shoes. And with that slight heel height, the bottom of the ass to grass seems to feel alot more stable too. So I really like squatting with them on.

But I admit I feel weak cause I use alot less weight going deep than other people doing their above parallel reps. It shouldn't bother me, but I'm starting to feel self conscious and its making me feel like giving up ATG and just going parallel so I can use more weight.
    Don't ego-lift man. Be true to yourself. I have a hell of a lot more respect for a guy squatting deep with lighter weight than someone doing 1/2 reps with a weight they cannot really handle.

Here's where I am after a week or so of dieting. I'm currently ~167lbs I think, but hoping to stay at least 160lb and lean. I have a feeling I'll hit 155lb at end of cut, but then once I start eating again and the water weight and glycogen come back, I'll be at 160 after a week or 2.
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/x1zk3a.jpg[IMG]
    Looking good bro!

Jump on the chin up bar, taking position, let the gravity pulling you down and off the bar.. Meanwhile move your neck front and back, with controlled motion. It trains your grip as well.

Whaoh! Thick and solid!!! Really huge man! Good job!! Bro, what's your BF now?

Great Vid and Great Song!!! Today I'm hitting my legs, but no way go near to your weight My max is just your warm up set maybe .. 253 lbs for 6 x 3 sets..

Cutting for to welcome the water snake bro? How I wish I am at 160 lbs 6% BF now ready to fight in 2013...
    Thanks man. I like making the vids but don't have a lot of time to spend on them

My new progress pic 2 weeks from last pic. Abs getting more defined. Another 2-3 weeks and I should see all 6.

[img]http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/01/21/11079082/progresspic/DBSRsGETkpTvHoAwIKHHjCBuFpKdxcTcVgyz.jpg[img]
    Definitely can see more abs. GJ bro!
    ## chillin at home crew

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup asian brahs,

Any asian brahs ever go on a date with a stripper?

Friend got dumped by his gf - so we had a bro night. We ended up going to a strip club after clubbing. Friends bought me a lap dance, got real yucky and I ended up giving the stripper a lap dance..with my shirt off. She gave me the money back, she said she was having a lot of fun. After chatting a while she gave her number and made me promise to call her, just not Friday or Saturdays coz shes working. She wants to go on a date...

I just wanna smash, but I feel like shes a stage 5.

Sorry no pics yet, please use imagination. Maybe once I take her up on her offer.

Notes:
    She was engaged 2 years ago
    From Argentina - here for 4 months (Wants that visa?)

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's where I am after a week or so of dieting. I'm currently ~167lbs I think, but hoping to stay at least 160lb and lean. I have a feeling I'll hit 155lb at end of cut, but then once I start eating again and the water weight and glycogen come back, I'll be at 160 after a week or 2.
    Suck in your midsection and you'll look sharp.

[img]http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/01/21/11079082/progresspic/DBSRsGETkpTvHoAwIKHHjCBuFpKdxcTcVgyz.jpg[img]
    Looking good man

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

Don't ego-lift man. Be true to yourself. I have a hell of a lot more respect for a guy squatting deep with lighter weight than someone doing 1/2 reps with a weight they cannot really handle.
    This!

Sup Ken!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    long time no speak my fellow asian community.

how is everyone?
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

This I truly agree. I find it more impressing now to see a guy using a lighter weight but controlled lifts and deep squats. Anyone can do the 1/2 reps.

Looks good still bro, you'll be sick when you get to 155 man. Looks huge for 167ish.

Good job commie, arms getting all vascular too.

Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    Sup asian brahs,

Any asian brahs ever go on a date with a stripper?

Friend got dumped by his gf - so we had a bro night. We ended up going to a strip club after clubbing. Friends bought me a lap dance, got real yucky and I ended up giving the stripper a lap dance..with my shirt off. She gave me the money back, she said she was having a lot of fun. After chatting a while she gave her number and made me promise to call her, just not Friday or Saturdays coz shes working. She wants to go on a date...

I just wanna smash, but I feel like shes a stage 5.

Sorry no pics yet, please use imagination. Maybe once I take her up on her offer.

Notes:
    My imagination is taking a break. Pic or this didn't happen.

Go on a date it's not like you're marrying her. Then take pics/vids and post.

Also this story has been there and done that brah so cool factor just okayish/10.

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post

how is everyone?
    Sup fresh brah
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Suck in your midsection and you'll look sharp.

Looking good man

This!

Sup Ken!
    Sup Big Ho! How was your weekend?

how is everyone?
    Hey man, long time! Looking awesome in the avi bro

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    This I truly agree. I find it more impressing now to see a guy using a lighter weight but controlled lifts and deep squats. Anyone can do the 1/2 reps.

Looks good still bro, you'll be sick when you get to 155 man. Looks huge for 167ish.

Good job commie, arms getting all vascular too.

My imagination is taking a break. Pic or this didn't happen.

Go on a date it's not like you're marrying her. Then take pics/vids and post.

Also this story has been there and done that brah so cool factor just okayish/10.

Sup fresh brah
    Sup Audie! I didn't get my Vernon Davis football yet, but he had an awesome game yesterday

Morning brahs! Anyone getting MLK off other than me?
    ## chillin at home crew

ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50) ilysfm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chad Michael Murray (1/4 asian)

Last edited by ilysfm; 01-21-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Last edited by KenshinH; 01-21-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    ## chillin at home crew

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^LOL nice pic trollin Ken
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Started from the bottom sharktank29's Avatar
    sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Niners FTW...Who's got it better then us? NOBODY!
    "before you achieve you must believe"
    "anything is possible"

"Don't be afraid of your dreams"

♣♦♠♥MuayThai♥♠♦♣

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Great job Johnny!
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

how is everyone?
    Me no fryrice. Are you cutting too?
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Originally Posted by ilysfm View Post

I was hoping to see your pics
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [IMG]http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq43/khawla0/Chad.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn142/rdlsantos/Gifs/image.gif[IMG]
    Post bigger pics of yourself...
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Happy bday old man.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Great!!! But yours likely will look like Arnie's.. The BIG FOUR instead of 6 buns popping eh..

Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    Notes:
    All of the sudden, it reminds the good ole day I spent some time in Rio.. Charge up man bro ... Keep your deadlift for some bent over row

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Happy bday old man.
    Who's younger by another year?

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How is everyone, sorry I have been gone for so long. (not sure I post enough to be remembered though.)

Bros looking awesome.
    I'm cutting too....got all the way up to 210 (huge for me). now 201. goal is about 185.

what is the bros opinion on glutamine???? got a b-day coming up so might be getting some new stuff.

sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does anyone using Whatsapp/Viber?
    My uncle suggested viber to my family since his plan isn't too great (iPhone plan but he doesn't return texts). I read the reviews for android and then I kinda cried. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I hate it.
    The only android apps I'm happy with is fruit ninja and doubletwist.
    ++FLIP GAMEOVER CREW++
    New and improved from 2010.
    Nuclear engineer in training.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK OK I'll get my gym mate to do it, then I shoot a vid for you hehe "liang mo" (cantonese) hahaha.. By the way, do you use Whatsapp or Viber? Let me have you phone number
    Cool, I'll try it out if it doesn't look too hard or silly (I don't want to be at the gym doing some weird chit and everyone looking at me like dafuq).

Sorry I don't use any of those apps =/

(1/4 asian)
    Well hello there oh heavenly blessed beauty who's divine beauty cannot be compared to those of others from this reality.

Some of the guys on here use Kik.

Great!!! But yours likely will look like Arnie's.. The BIG FOUR instead of 6 buns popping eh..

All of the sudden, it reminds the good ole day I spent some time in Rio.. Charge up man bro ... Keep your deadlift for some bent over row

Who's younger by another year?
    Audie's birthday was Sunday.
    ## chillin at home crew

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hello fellow asians..

This traveling for work bit is getting a little annoying.. haven't hit the weight room in 9days + after being consistent for a couple of weeks.. I'm back for 3 days then off on a plane again. Wack. Wack. Wack.

As long as diet is consistent then I'm good right? nomsayin :\

Hope ya'll lifting harder today to make up for my slack. hah
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Hello fellow asians..

This traveling for work bit is getting a little annoying.. haven't hit the weight room in 9days + after being consistent for a couple of weeks.. I'm back for 3 days then off on a plane again. Wack. Wack. Wack.

As long as diet is consistent then I'm good right? nomsayin :\

Hope ya'll lifting harder today to make up for my slack. hah
    hard? .....you got it.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's the big deal with egg yolk? I eat 6 whole eggs each morning and I'm getting leaner. I believe *******s and sailors waste the yolk.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    morning all...

time for the gym! yes.
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

Closed Thread
Page 182 of 321 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast