Closed Thread
Page 96 of 321 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 9602
    Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    How are my Asian bros doing?
    Sup Duke

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    I'm on my way to meet new business partners to discuss a $3.5 billion dollar deal.

U mad?

Also I am thinking about making this girl one of my hos.
    [img]http://eaxan.mobile9.com/download/wmpreview/158/1263013117-2.jpg[//img]

I gotta keep them off the streets nom sayin'
    lol

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Good morning asian brahs. Woke up just now and I'm still sleepy. Gonna have some ramen and then decide if I want to go workout.
    Eat ramen, then go train. Try to keep yourself in the same rhythm you had before.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Sup Gunner, I still eat bad and drinking lots of soda too. If I can throw those out, I would be pretty shredded.
    This. I don't really watch my diet like everyone else here.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup Gunner, I still eat bad and drinking lots of soda too. If I can throw those out, I would be pretty shredded.
    my drug is energy drinks,

monsters and Rockstars
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Looking at this bike. Not sure I wanna drop the coin though since my current old ass bike is so dependable?

YETI 575

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/sjs_75/575_color_black_high_zpsa93fa364.jpg[IMG]
    Costs? I want to sell my mtn bike too and get a hybrid next summer.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Looks like we got a MISCer doing contest prep and all.

His girl is hut in first part of vid..dat booty.

..Imma try that snack he talkin' bout in the vid.

Morning all!
    Will watch this late afternoon.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    how was everyones weekend?

happy the Cowboys won, and the Houston texans...geeez. banged the ravens.
    Finally Romos pulled one off.

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    Good day to you all!

Lovely Chest Workout today. Gonna get it in!

And yes Evo, i know - No video, No care.... haha.
    No video, no care.

:}

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Good morning asian brahs. Woke up just now and I'm still sleepy. Gonna have some ramen and then decide if I want to go workout.
    Go to the gym. Make it useful now that you have the time.

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    You lean brothas have it good. I haven't had instant ramen in 6+ months. I used to have 2 packs when I'd eat, and with the dieting, I notice that each bag and nutritional info is 2 servings. Until I have a real 6 pack, I won't be eating a pure carb and sodium food lol so good with some eggs thrown in too.
    Love those Thai spicey ramon. Could eat those all day.

I still eat bad. If I could cut out the chocoate and fried food, I would be lean.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Looks sweet bro! What's the damage?

I watched the first 10 seconds ... twice

I don't count calories either ... Can't get shredded like you mofos

Morning bros!

Finally getting some rain here in Northern California. I like it when it rains (just not all the time).
    We have some rains here too. Is much needed rain for us here since we always in drought. Would like some more rains but not constantly. Would be nice to get some big rain once every few days.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Sup Duke

lol

Eat ramen, then go train. Try to keep yourself in the same rhythm you had before.

This. I don't really watch my diet like everyone else here.
    x3 on ot watching diet.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Costs? I want to sell my mtn bike too and get a hybrid next summer.

Will watch this late afternoon.

Finally Romos pulled one off.

No video, no care.

Go to the gym. Make it useful now that you have the time.

Love those Thai spicey ramon. Could eat those all day.

I still eat bad. If I could cut out the chocoate and fried food, I would be lean.

We have some rains here too. Is much needed rain for us here since we always in drought. Would like some more rains but not constantly. Would be nice to get some big rain once every few days.

x3 on ot watching diet.
    when are you back to 100 percent training?

yes i hope the cowboys make it at least to play offs.

our division is pretty sloppy, eagles, giants, and skins...crappy records this year.

got the falcons next at home.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    If true, what a shame. Would still consider it... lol

If the old bike is good and reliable, I'd stick to it and save the money.

Interesting, but mainly the girl

Good weekend. Hope you all had one too. Very different from last week when I didn't even leave my house from the time I got home from work Friday, until I left for work, Monday morning. Won't be doing that for a while.

Morning err'body.
    You kind of look like the guy. You should move to FL and do a switch a roo with him and acquire the girl

Looks sweet bro! What's the damage?

I watched the first 10 seconds ... twice

I don't count calories either ... Can't get shredded like you mofos

Morning bros!

Finally getting some rain here in Northern California. I like it when it rains (just not all the time).
    LOL

Sup Evo and Boba
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    when are you back to 100 percent training?

yes i hope the cowboys make it at least to play offs.

our division is pretty sloppy, eagles, giants, and skins...crappy records this year.

got the falcons next at home.
    100%? Not sure when, maybe a couple months?

But hoping to be able to starts with the pink DBs soon. *finger crossed*

Going to see if I can find any of these at the Japanese marke this weekend. This will help with my bulk.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149091043

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to see if I can find any of these at the Japanese marke this weekend. This will help with my bulk.

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149091043[url]
    Get the durian kit kat bro
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

If I can find them, you know I will load up on them.

I freaking love durian. Will eat anything that has durain in them. Durian & kit Kat = win!

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I freaking love durian. Will eat anything that has durain in them. Durian & kit Kat = win!
    You're more Viet than me ... Du ma
    ## chillin at home crew

You no like durian?

I don't like the smell bro.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Durian is an acquired tastes. Is either people who loves it or hate it. There is no between. lol

Big Ho and I loves durian. Is must be our dirty farmer genes.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149091043
    Where the heck can I find these? Not going to Japan anytime soon.

nom nom nom...

Evo is straight up Viet.

After you down 2 durians, you'll get use to the smell.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup Evo and Boba
    Sup

I freaking love durian. Will eat anything that has durain in them.
    Is that why you keep asking us if we rub durian lotion on our penors?

They can keep it, lol

You no like durian?
    Durian is an acquired tastes. Is either people who loves it or hate it. There is no between. lol

Big Ho and I loves durian. Is must be our dirty farmer genes.

Don't like the smell, nor the texture.

After you down 2 durians, you'll get use to the smell.
    I eat almost anything, can't eat durian. Also that fat dude on Bizarre Foods, Andrew Zimmern he eats everything and I've seen him fail at 3 attempts at durian.

Careful Ho, your getting your taste buds resistant to grossness. You and Evo will be immune to any tastes soon. I see a 2 guys 1 cup vid coming from you two in the near future.

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Durian???

I thought this was your favorite???

One of the classics

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I eat almost anything, can't eat durian. Also that fat dude on Bizarre Foods, Andrew Zimmern he eats everything and I've seen him fail at 3 attempts at durian.

Careful Ho, your getting your taste buds resistant to grossness. You and Evo will be immune to any tastes soon. I see a 2 guys 1 cup vid coming from you two in the near future.
    Sick!

I enjoy eating durians, a lot more than jackfruit. I can sit on the couch with a durian in front of me watching football on a Sunday afternoon.

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Durian???

I thought this was your favorite???

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/evomarsfruit5cujs.png[img]
    LOL Negative sir.

Need a new durian chop.

Sick!

I enjoy eating durians, a lot more than jackfruit. I can sit on the couch with a durian in front of me watching football on a Sunday afternoon.
    Dam bro I can't eat both...The smell bro.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Sup

Is that why you keep asking us if we rub durian lotion on our penors?

They can keep it, lol

Don't like the smell, nor the texture.

^^^ Nasty.

I was surprised when you said you don't like durian. lol

Sick!

x2. I have eaten 3 whole fruits by myself in one setting.

I just get a bleeding nose afterward. lol

^^^ Nasty.

I was surprised when you said you don't like durian. lol

x2. I have eaten 3 whole fruits by myself in one setting.

I just get a bleeding nose afterward. lol
    LOL, that happen to me, but from eating Lychee. Wife and I went to some dudes Lychee farm in China and he said you can pick all you want and take home. I climbed a few trees and filled a few bucket full of lychees. After that day, not a fan of lychee anymore.

LOL, that happen to me, but from eating Lychee. Wife and I went to some dudes Lychee farm in China and he said you can pick all you want and take home. I climbed a few trees and filled a few bucket full of lychees. After that day, not a fan of lychee anymore.
    Coolstorybro

I shall save this in my thumb drive, place 32mb thumbdrive in time capsule, open 50 years later for new generations to read your glorious story telling.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Coolstorybro

I shall save this in my thumb drive, place 32mb thumbdrive in time capsule, open 50 years later for new generations to read your glorious story telling.

Can you make it 30 years later? Not sure I'll be around 50 years from now...

LOL How much did you have to pay to get in the farm?

Coolstorybro

LOL

Can you make it 30 years later? Not sure I'll be around 50 years from now...

You'll be katuy 30 years from now if not already a katuy.

LOL How much did you have to pay to get in the farm?

LOL
    Zero, he was a patient of my wife's aunt. In return he let us pick lychees.

You'll be katuy 30 years from now if not already a katuy.

Que?

Que?
    Nice. Any pics of the lychees farm or lychees picking?

Que?
    Is that the same fruit that MD photoshop?

Srs cuz I used to eat that fruit when I was a kid in Pinas.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not to bad on chest day - will try to max out next week before i head home on R&R.

In the mean time - 455lbs Bench Press w/ spotter. I know it may seem annoying but for some reason, just the thought of it kinda pushes me...so yeah..

NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    Not to bad on chest day - will try to max out next week before i head home on R&R.

In the mean time - 455lbs Bench Press w/ spotter. I know it may seem annoying but for some reason, just the thought of it kinda pushes me...so yeah..

No video, no care.

Wait. Wut?

Nice strong lift brah. Dat dere BeeBeeCee genetics.

Closed Thread
Page 96 of 321 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast