Closed Thread
Page 84 of 321 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Yeah, you should look it up on Youtube... It pretty much just follows Kai around for a day or so and show where he started at (in the projects lol). He's like a philosophizer, so passionate about the sport... GOOD watch.

I'm here as well... I forgot to charge my phone last night and I didn't bring my charger

On another note... I just choked on a pretzel and was coughing like crazy.. that hoe set off my asthma

Oh yeah, can't move closer to Myko either because my job is in the opposite direction... I'm like in the middle of work and gym; somewhat equal distance. So I drive a lot a day now
    Driving is just small sacrifice brah...Take your pre-workout on the way to the gym. The nearest mall around my small town now is 1 hour away srs. Not that I go to the mall or anything often

Since I move here I think it's going to be good for my training since nothing to do, I can purely focus on family and training.
    I grill out every Sunday now to prep my meats for two-three days.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Where's the lifting video?
    No vids yet... I'm not nearly as close to Myko's strength so we can't make a video until then (so we can look beast in the gym repping out freaking plates after plates after plates of food... wait wut?).

We'll get one up sometime soon, he's always forgetting to bring his camera and my phone always dies because you mofos on Kik just killing my battery.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Driving is just small sacrifice brah...Take your pre-workout on the way to the gym. The nearest mall around my small town now is 1 hour away srs. Not that I go to the mall or anything often

Since I move here I think it's going to be good for my training since nothing to do, I can purely focus on family and training.
    I grill out every Sunday now to prep my meats for two-three days.
    I usually take it on the way or at the gym now... That's good that there's nothing for you to do lol. I'm kind of on the same boat since I'm on probation for dwi... I'm really restricted on everything (even though I didn't drink or go out much anyways); I just use this time to focus on training. Every time I look at myself in the mirror, I see potential... and Myko jelly because he sees it too luls.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    theres three of us, me, toney and simon other partner.
    VIDS WILL be on point this week, going to make hamstring vid.
    Toney were' doing kai's routine tomorrow. purely hames and calves.
    it takes the same amount for me to drive to the gym, i drive for you guys.
    i get out at school at 650 so 730 is best time.
    youre getting there, i dont lift heavy as toney can attest, there will be days i will do heavy though.
    i think i will do strictly deadlift week this week. i wanna break that 500lbs
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    youre getting there, i dont lift heavy as toney can attest, there will be days i will do heavy though.
    I am in much need of a back workout... ever since I started training with you, I kind of skipped my back workout just so we can do legs that day (which I did 2 days prior)... let's do this deadlift! I wanna break that 700lbs

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am in much need of a back workout... ever since I started training with you, I kind of skipped my back workout just so we can do legs that day (which I did 2 days prior)... let's do this deadlift! I wanna break that 700lbs
    we'll do deads and other movements....
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    I just got a new dip belt and had to try it out today. Put on 135 for the first time ever too

Here's the video ... plus some eye candy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh4zzZ3NJSY

Oh heavenly blessed beauty. LOL Saw this video last night. Sorry Ken, I was more focus on her than you. LOL

some more footage of Dallas Europa weekend with Barthel fitness..
    fruak im at my leaness here...so small. it was fun

HERE'S me training with my homie of POG (physiques of greatness youtube)
    Busy at work now so will check these out this afternoon.

Morning be des!!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just got a new dip belt and had to try it out today. Put on 135 for the first time ever too

Here's the video ... plus some eye candy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh4zzZ3NJSY

Dem legs on the chick doing pullups!

Genius video Ken
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Originally Posted by UFpwrLifter View Post
    Soopa, you guys make some entertaining videos. I work from home and am working right now, but after watching those two videos, I decided to take a few breaks for ab workouts LOL.

Nice job on the obstacle course. Quick work.

I've seen others only go down half or 2/3rds of the way when benching. Why do you do that? Injury? Only want to work tricep portion? Working on lock-out for heavy weight?
    i lose tension on chest when i go to the chest. 2-3 inches above chest is good enough for me. gotta find what works for you.
    appreciate the words though.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post

Genius video Ken
    this
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No vids yet... I'm not nearly as close to Myko's strength so we can't make a video until then (so we can look beast in the gym repping out freaking plates after plates after plates of food... wait wut?).

We'll get one up sometime soon, he's always forgetting to bring his camera and my phone always dies because you mofos on Kik just killing my battery.

I usually take it on the way or at the gym now... That's good that there's nothing for you to do lol. I'm kind of on the same boat since I'm on probation for dwi... I'm really restricted on everything (even though I didn't drink or go out much anyways); I just use this time to focus on training. Every time I look at myself in the mirror, I see potential... and Myko jelly because he sees it too luls.
    LULZ all over your post fool I see potential for a Cake Decorator lol jk

You got 5 hundo brah on DL, that's easy to break. Shoot for 585 (6 platters each side) mang.

I like your passion about getting 700 hundos.

Genius video Ken
    Agreed. How's your dad mang?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LULZ all over your post fool I see potential for a Cake Decorator lol jk

You got 5 hundo brah on DL, that's easy to break. Shoot for 585 (6 platters each side) mang.

I like your passion about getting 700 hundos.

Agreed. How's your dad mang?

They ruled out Heart attack thank god. Still testing and gonna keep him overnight for further evaluation.

My wife is there now and she specializes in cardiology.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty. LOL Saw this video last night. Sorry Ken, I was more focus on her than you. LOL

Busy at work now so will check these out this afternoon.

Morning be des!!!

Genius video Ken
    All unintentional I assure you lol

But damn, she was toned and fit. Not the low bodyfat figure type but athletic ... Oh to be single and in my 20's again
    ## chillin at home crew

They ruled out Heart attack thank god. Still testing and gonna keep him overnight for further evaluation.

That's good news bro. Keep your head up mang.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ah bro, my prayers are with your father-in-law and your family
    ## chillin at home crew

That's good news bro. Keep your head up mang.
    thanks bro, I gotta get him in the gym.

Ah bro, my prayers are with your father-in-law and your family

Thanks bro but this time it's my own father. father in law is in hospice care.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Do it man..since my grandpa died my grandma started exercising and eating right. She wants to get strong enough so she can travel to the US and see her great grand daughter.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Thanks bro but this time it's my own father. father in law is in hospice care.
    Oh sh!t man, I thought it was your father-in-law. Can't imagine what you guys are going through right now

Stay strong bro. It's a long shot, but let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
    ## chillin at home crew

Do it man..since my grandpa died my grandma started exercising and eating right. She wants to get strong enough so she can travel to the US and see her great grand daughter.
    that's the plan. My kids are in love with my dad. He is the definition of a grandfather for grandkids.

Oh sh!t man, I thought it was your father-in-law. Can't imagine what you guys are going through right now

Stay strong bro. It's a long shot, but let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
    Thanks bro much appreciated.

Yeah pretty tough times now but can't think into it too much and waste energy that won't do anything but push me back.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Man this commercial is special mang...must watch the entirety.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good to hear Schmacky. It is also good to have your wifey that is a nurse taking care of him.

All unintentional I assure you lol

But damn, she was toned and fit. Not the low bodyfat figure type but athletic ... Oh to be single and in my 20's again
    Sure it was unintentional buddy.

She does look hut.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

x2 Stay strong Schmack brah man! I thought it was father in law too.

I'm 100% sure I wouldn't give a rats ass if it was my father in law since KP doesn't give 2 sh!ts about her dad and Zhu Zhu's dad is only like 7 years older than me and a slacker.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    JB, are you living in shanghai right now? My girlfriend is there visiting family! And you came to San Francisco to buy your diamonds? My dad is a jeweler here lol small world....
    Ya brah I live in Shanghai. I wired the money to buy the diamonds and I had my aunt that lives in Frisco go look at the diamonds and certificates to see if they were for reals.

Semper Fi

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know theres a few texas brahs here, as i said earlier i plan on dropping everything and heading down there soon. i'm thinking either dallas or austin but anyways if any brah can answer me, whats typical rent/bills for an apartment/townhouse or whatever like.

i did a little searching online and i saw 1 bed 1 bathrooms going for only like 500-800/month and that seems too good to be true
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Brahs it really rustles my jimmies when people tell me "it's impossible". I just had one guy tell me a particle animation I wanted was impossible but I showed him it was possible then fired him. Then my jimmes were unrustled.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    i know theres a few texas brahs here, as i said earlier i plan on dropping everything and heading down there soon. i'm thinking either dallas or austin but anyways if any brah can answer me, whats typical rent/bills for an apartment/townhouse or whatever like.

i did a little searching online and i saw 1 bed 1 bathrooms going for only like 500-800/month and that seems too good to be true
    dude a decent good one room is about 500-600 aptments. food is relative. everything is pretty convienent unless youre in the booneys. city life is pretty cool.
    Austin is the same. just more college orientated etc...
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So i got in a talk with my mom the other day about fitness because she wants to loose a few pounds and the subject of diets come about.. I said I'm going to "cut" and go lean and all of a sudden I have an asian dragon lady berating me how guys aren't suppose to be lean, but bulking and "strong".. so for the last 3 days I have been coming home to fast food for dinner... taco bell for tonight.. LOL

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best wishes captain. Wish your family the best.

Sup everyone!
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

^^^ wow
    Last edited by KenshinH; 10-09-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    ## chillin at home crew

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some really good choreography. Good share young Swole.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Semper Fi

Closed Thread
Page 84 of 321 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast