Closed Thread
Page 72 of 321 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 9602
    toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    LOL
    LOL yeah I work online all time now so you jelly?
    Little downtime between projects.
    Yeah kinda... at my old job I would always have time to surf and whore the webs. Now at this new place it's hard to find time to get online

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Yeah kinda... at my old job I would always have time to surf and whore the webs. Now at this new place it's hard to find time to get online
    Yeah that's how it was at my last job. On my new gig, I am online 100% of the time...I'm building a database so setting it up is like watching paint dry. So in between I hit up bb.com and the threads I'm a regular at.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah that's how it was at my last job. On my new gig, I am online 100% of the time...I'm building a database so setting it up is like watching paint dry. So in between I hit up bb.com and the threads I'm a regular at.
    Soundsfunman

EDIT: Went to the gym this morning for cardio and there were hella peoples there at 6am wtffffffffffffff!

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'11" is short when I stand next to dem beebeecee brahs at the gym... feelsbatman
    at least you aren't 5'8

feelsbadman

i know this feel, just switched departments 2 weeks ago. in this new group i have so much time waiting for reports to compile where i can't do chit else so i just bb.com all day
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You shouldn't compare the two... if anything you should look to see who loves/cares for you more and who would be a good mother to your child.
    I gotta compare when it deals with huge investments.

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    Johnny boy, you sound like a dream guy lol.
    Dude I think I just have been living a lucky life minus the ability to unable to give creampies.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what do married dudes like you ponder about? When I have downtime at work or when I'm not doing anything like now because I'm on a week long vacation I just ponder about my life and think about my next step.

Semper Fi

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The trolling and bien diseling ITT are getting fuking worst daily. (srs)

Morning you homos, *******s, baklas, be de or whatever you want to be called.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

QFT morning brahs
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^^Who left the door open for this noob?

:}
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    So what do married dudes like you ponder about? When I have downtime at work or when I'm not doing anything like now because I'm on a week long vacation I just ponder about my life and think about my next step.
    Lol @ the last 2 pages. JB, I can't tell if you're serious half the time but it's still funny.

Us married guys with kids don't have much, if any, time to ponder. Assuming you're a good husband and father and family is #1, then making sure they're taken care of is the most important thing. So it's "work to live" and not "live to work". Your job becomes a means to an end. Not to say that you can't love what you're doing (and I do the majority of the time), but it's still second fiddle to the family.

So making sure the immediate needs of the family are met is the first thing. After that, it's thinking about how to ensure their needs in the long-term (health insurance, life insurance, college savings, etc.). It's really a HUGE financial effort when you have a family. Most people don't realize how expensive kids are until they have one.

Once you're at peace with the immediate and long-term needs (whether you've actually met them or postponed them), then you think about doing things for yourself.

Morning homo
    ## chillin at home crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why u mad brah? :{ evomustachepringle

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    QFT morning brahs
    Who U?!

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Lol @ the last 2 pages. JB, I can't tell if you're serious half the time but it's still funny.

Us married guys with kids don't have much, if any, time to ponder. Assuming you're a good husband and father and family is #1, then making sure they're taken care of is the most important thing. So it's "work to live" and not "live to work". Your job becomes a means to an end. Not to say that you can't love what you're doing (and I do the majority of the time), but it's still second fiddle to the family.

So making sure the immediate needs of the family are met is the first thing. After that, it's thinking about how to ensure their needs in the long-term (health insurance, life insurance, college savings, etc.). It's really a HUGE financial effort when you have a family. Most people don't realize how expensive kids are until they have one.

Once you're at peace with the immediate and long-term needs (whether you've actually met them or postponed them), then you think about doing things for yourself.

Morning homo
    Lots of real talk in this post bro. Good stuff and truth!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Morning homo
    My man!

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not to bad of work out - wasnt feeling to much because i went on a low carb day today, and it definitely showed. Blah.

still was able to rep out 495lbs x5
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

Dude I was being serious haha. I actually want a little screaming rodent and a wife now. I'm not very worried about my finance cause I know I make more than enough to easily support a family of 4 plus my own parents and someone else's parents. How much can insurance possibly cost? All of my insurance (life, health, dental, eyes, home) costs me a total of like 3500 USD a year here and about 5000 a year in the US.

I'm at the point of my life now where I have acquired basically what I want. I've hit the goals I set for myself and it's getting boring. You know it's like when you set a new PR and you're stoked about it but a day or two later you're like who gives a sh!t and you move on to your next goal.

Semper Fi

why are you always so mad? Are your jimmies rustled cause you didnt get enough free supps?

Semper Fi

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sooooooo many Azns.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Soundsfunman

EDIT: Went to the gym this morning for cardio and there were hella peoples there at 6am wtffffffffffffff!
    I was going to attempt to hit the gym at 5am this morning before work. I ended up hitting snooze for the next hour and half.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I was going to attempt to hit the gym at 5am this morning before work. I ended up hitting snooze for the next hour and half.
    That's fail man...try again.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

And how do you married guys determine what your long term goals are? For me I can only determine what my long term business goals are. I can tell you exactly what I will be doing in the next 5 years easy and what goals I have to hit each year when it comes to my company. When it comes to providing for others it's something I havent really even thought about until I turned 36. I always see it as long as I'm bringing home the cash everything will be fine.

Semper Fi

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i live a day at a time for tomorrow is never Guarantee
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    i live a day at a time for tomorrow is never Guarantee
    I think that is a very admirable way to live. But over the last 5 years I've turned paranoid so I started to prepare for my future.

Semper Fi

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FRESH! YOU SOM OF BISH! you hunk why youre back so wide!?

let me know when youre in town we'll hit the weights my bro. im not 6'2 like you nor 250lbs so prepared to be disappointed.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I think that is a very admirable way to live. But over the last 5 years I've turned paranoid so I started to prepare for my future.
    my mom would slap me if i didnt eat every grain of rice of my plate.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^Who left the door open for this noob?

:}
    How's the arm after going face to face with a whale in the water? Rofl

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Wait wut? Was he white knighting a fat chick again?

Figured he was to busy with the "gurl" he met from that one thread on here, while in Vegas.

That was the girl at the O, and much different than the ass he was slappin' at the pool

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    That was the girl at the O, and much different than the ass he was slappin' at the pool
    LOL see chick on the left

not sure if you are aware.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Wait wut? Was he white knighting a fat chick again?

Figured he was to busy with the "gurl" he met from that one thread on here, while in Vegas.

is that CD on the left?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    is that CD on the left?
    Yes
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's fail man...try again.
    Yes, it was a major fail. But I'm totally not a morning person, so I'm still doubtful I'll be able to pull off this morning workout thing.
    My vids

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    is that CD on the left?
    No, that's Evo.
    My vids

Closed Thread
Page 72 of 321 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast