Closed Thread
Page 68 of 321 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 9602
    Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Not at the moment bro. I just go by how close to passing out I can get when I start doing HIIT

I like G's log, found a few tricks there that I may incorporate on my training.
    G's workout is crazy, I can't keep up with his routine.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I'll try to post more. Part of it is the forum is like part of the workout routine...the less I can get into the gym, the less time I spend in here.

So you workout in the mornings? How much earlier do you usually wake up to go? Do you eat first?
    I was considering trying to get in mornign workouts since thats probably the only way that I can get in the gym more than maybe twice a week now. But I doubt I can workout hard without eating first, and then that means I'd have to wake up like 4am just to eat, let it digest and then get in a workout and make it to work on time. But no way I'm getting up that early.
    Bulk up Kwan!

Got any good Chinese movies recommendations lately?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll try to post more. Part of it is the forum is like part of the workout routine...the less I can get into the gym, the less time I spend in here.

So you workout in the mornings? How much earlier do you usually wake up to go? Do you eat first?
    I was considering trying to get in mornign workouts since thats probably the only way that I can get in the gym more than maybe twice a week now. But I doubt I can workout hard without eating first, and then that means I'd have to wake up like 4am just to eat, let it digest and then get in a workout and make it to work on time. But no way I'm getting up that early.
    Get up early bro, I used to train at 3AM on weekdays since I had to be at work at 6AM and would train fasted...I train at night now since I get up every 1.5 hours at during the night to my teething daughter

You got this man. and I agree with Hosum, go on a bulk and cut by beginning of the year. Tis the season.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

Bulk up Kwan!

I agree bro...Also just saw all the updates. Looks like our boys are having fun at the O trip already

Man wish we were there.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree bro...Also just saw all the updates. Looks like our boys are having fun at the O trip already

Man wish we were there.
    X2, If I didn't take that 2 week trip to Texas, I would probably make this Vegas trip. Do you think you can go next year?

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    X2, If I didn't take that 2 week trip to Texas, I would probably make this Vegas trip. Do you think you can go next year?
    Not so sure about next year and you know why

But if things change will definitely go.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So my company started it's 10 day vacation today and I went to the gym for the first time in over a year. I lasted for 25 minutes in there and was exhausted.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    So my company started it's 10 day vacation today and I went to the gym for the first time in over a year. I lasted for 25 minutes in there and was exhausted.
    What did you do, play cards and smoke a cigarette with the locals at the gym??

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get up early bro, I used to train at 3AM on weekdays since I had to be at work at 6AM and would train fasted...I train at night now since I get up every 1.5 hours at during the night to my teething daughter

You got this man. and I agree with Hosum, go on a bulk and cut by beginning of the year. Tis the season.
    Bulk up Kwan!

Yep, I'm planning on trying to do a good 6month clean bulk since I didnt' get to bulk last winter and ended up losing weight which messed me up cause then I didnt' want to cut and lose more weight, and didnt' want to bulk in summer time. But I just gotta figure out how to get into the gym 3-4 times per week regularly again.

Maybe I'll try going in at 5am fasted and see how it goes. Last time I tried an 7am fasted workout, I think I almost puked though.

Not sure on the movies...I haven't seen anything I considered good in a bit. But I'm waiting on this movie called Tai Chi 0 that is coming out soon to get on the torrent sites so I can get it. Its sort of a steampunk tai chi kungfu movie.

And I really want to see the upcoming movie The Master, which is another movie about Ip Man.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Morning brah's just did legs this morning.
    Morning brahs

Hit shoulders last night...Been doing cardio twice a day on this cut so we'll see.

Rebeccablackishfridaywithmyko.jpg
    Hitting chest, some back, and tris tonight. I got 6 hours of sleep for the first time this week, so feeling good

Originally Posted by m0n3y0n7r335 View Post
    Pretty good :] I really enjoy it in Cali, the weather here is nothing short of amazing. I'm so glad I can workout outside without having a heatstroke! Haha
    Moved to SF you said? Where are you living? I'm in San Jose.

too many pics to post from this site

http://thechive.com/2012/09/26/freak...rls-95-photos/
    Brb going incognito on Chrome

Bulk up Kwan!

My wife and I have been into Donnie Yen movies lately. We go to yesasia dot com to check out what new movies are out on DVD/Blu-Ray, and then decide to buy/rent/or dl

Man, I'd love to go to the O at least once. Since we rarely go to Vegas anymore, maybe I can convince my wife to take a trip next year during the O weekend. She can take the kid to the shops and I'll hit the expo and the show

Morning brahs! TGIF!
    ## chillin at home crew

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hosum View Post
    what did you do, play cards and smoke a cigarette with the locals at the gym??
    lol!

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    lol!
    giggles...Get kik fool!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    My wife and I have been into Donnie Yen movies lately.
    Yep, love donnie yen. I ended up buying IpMan1 and 2 on bluray.
    My vids

Yep, I'm planning on trying to do a good 6month clean bulk since I didnt' get to bulk last winter and ended up losing weight which messed me up cause then I didnt' want to cut and lose more weight, and didnt' want to bulk in summer time. But I just gotta figure out how to get into the gym 3-4 times per week regularly again.

Maybe I'll try going in at 5am fasted and see how it goes. Last time I tried an 7am fasted workout, I think I almost puked though.

Not sure on the movies...I haven't seen anything I considered good in a bit. But I'm waiting on this movie called Tai Chi 0 that is coming out soon to get on the torrent sites so I can get it. Its sort of a steampunk tai chi kungfu movie.

And I really want to see the upcoming movie The Master, which is another movie about Ip Man.
    When I train fasted I would take aminos as my intra. Helps me regulate hunger pains and also sustain some energy while in the gym.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hitting chest, some back, and tris tonight. I got 6 hours of sleep for the first time this week, so feeling good

My wife and I have been into Donnie Yen movies lately. We go to yesasia dot com to check out what new movies are out on DVD/Blu-Ray, and then decide to buy/rent/or dl

Man, I'd love to go to the O at least once. Since we rarely go to Vegas anymore, maybe I can convince my wife to take a trip next year during the O weekend. She can take the kid to the shops and I'll hit the expo and the show

Morning brahs! TGIF!
    I'm in Dublin, I have family in San Jose though.
    100% 中国人

When I train fasted I would take aminos as my intra. Helps me regulate hunger pains and also sustain some energy while in the gym.
    I'll try downing a quick protein drink I guess. I still have to somehow get myself to wake up that early.

But it'd be real nice to be able to get in a workout 4-5X per week again.
    My vids

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I workout at 5:30 till 7am.

No breakfast just coffee.

Puss

Morning brahs! TGIF!
    TGIF but not sure if Vegas is good for the kids. I wouldn't take mine.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    lol!
    GTFO fool and GTFI kik fool
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol I did smoke a cigarette during my break between incline and decline.

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep, love donnie yen. I ended up buying IpMan1 and 2 on bluray.
    Yup got those too. We love them. Have you seen SPL (Kill Zone) and Flash Point?

Originally Posted by m0n3y0n7r335 View Post
    I'm in Dublin, I have family in San Jose though.
    That's cool. Dublin's a bit of a drive from the big cities SF and San Jose

I workout at 5:30 till 7am.

No breakfast just coffee.

Puss

TGIF but not sure if Vegas is good for the kids. I wouldn't take mine.

We took my son to Vegas when he was two. That was almost three years ago and he didn't enjoy it that much. Should be better next year when he'll be close to six.
    ## chillin at home crew

Yup got those too. We love them. Have you seen SPL (Kill Zone) and Flash Point?
    Yea, saw those too. And though initially he said he wouldn’t do another Ip Man movie, I read that Donnie Yen agreed to do Ip Man3 which is supposed to come out sometime next year.
    My vids

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, saw those too. And though initially he said he wouldn’t do another Ip Man movie, I read that Donnie Yen agreed to do Ip Man3 which is supposed to come out sometime next year.
    Confirmed? Also heard he wasn't gonna do another but would love to see one.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    Confirmed? Also heard he wasn't gonna do another but would love to see one.
    I read that its confirmed by the production company for sometime in 2013 release.
    My vids

lol I did smoke a cigarette during my break between incline and decline.
    lol at convo

Hit it hard man!

This Toney srs brah

I have to see IP Man heard many good things about it.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

http://www.examiner.com/article/doll...oil-using-yuan

2+ week old news but Seriously brahs, move back to Asia before your American dollars become worthless or at least exchange/invest into Asian currency. With the massive printing of trillions, the Fed's new stimulus, and now Russia and Iran selling as much oil as the motherland and by passing the dollar this is going to hit you guys hard.

Semper Fi

lol at convo
    I actually like the gym that I go to even tho I never go. The only reason I picked that gym is because it's close to home/work and it has a smoking patio. They even sell beer at the bar downstairs. Bad thing is that it's pretty ghetto, equipment is old, and they never turn on the AC.

Semper Fi

http://www.examiner.com/article/doll...oil-using-yuan

2+ week old news but Seriously brahs, move back to Asia before your American dollars become worthless or at least exchange/invest into Asian currency. With the massive printing of trillions, the Fed's new stimulus, and now Russia and Iran selling as much oil as the motherland and by passing the dollar this is going to hit you guys hard.
    Yeah read that. No issue. End of the world on Dec. 31st this year.

I actually like the gym that I go to even tho I never go. The only reason I picked that gym is because it's close to home/work and it has a smoking patio. They even sell beer at the bar downstairs. Bad thing is that it's pretty ghetto, equipment is old, and they never turn on the AC.
    Sounds like home then bro.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

When you get the torrents, don't forget to send me the links.

Morning brahs! TGIF!
    Plan for it next year...

Hot locals working out?

LOL

Do you ever think about what will happen if the dollar does crash? For me I started buying other currencies when I actually started making good money again. I don't trust the Yuan because I think it's still not very stable in my opinion. When me and my partner divide company profits bi-annually I do keep about 80% of the cash in Yuan since I live here but the other 20% I always buy Canadian dollars, Austrailian dollars, Malaysian Ringgit, Euro (but will transfer all that to the German Mark when Germany does abandon the Euro), Taiwan Dollar, HK Dollar, and the Russian Rouble.

Semper Fi

Hot locals working out?
    Nobody really works out in China. The weight room usually only has 2-3 people in there and most everyone else is out on treadmills or on the bicycles. Most of the people that do go are like old people in their mid 40's.

Semper Fi

PIITB.
    So how Pitta Feel like? :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So how Pitta Feel like? :}

Feelsgood bro.

You know that.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

feelsgood bro.

You know that.
    :Giggles:
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 68 of 321 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast