Closed Thread
Page 67 of 321 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    LOL - later today it will be (evening for me) video may follow.
    LOL Kill it in your session my BeeBeeCee bro.

Originally Posted by xtrmforce View Post
    Yea i tend to lurk more than sign in these days! haha.. not alot happening with me mate.. currently cutting all mah body fat away.. cravings are kicking me in the ass! hows things with you ?
    Damn what is with your ozzies all on dat cutting time? LOL Jelly of your upcoming summer. I need to get back to cutting soonest. Do know how that feels with the craving. Keep it mate and provide progress pics.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Check your email bro from yesterday I just want to make sure I sent it to the right address lol

Noodz to follow.

waitwut?! :}
    Hey bro, can you invite me to the conversation?

:}

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    ^---And this dude is a pig btw haha.
    He is already banned. LOL

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    JB, you don't have to work anymore man, go and marry this chick.
    Would sign a 3 yrs married contract with her and ask for 1/4 of that amount.

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    negg me please your Anas.
    Du ma bakla.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Will trade reps for food

Morning bros!

Wasn't a great night for deadlifts My back felt strong, but my legs did not. I went 425x3, 425x3 (vid), and 405x3.

So here's the vid of the second 425x3 set, where you can see a bit of a grind on the 3rd rep because of shaky legs

[video=youtube;g4LbgncM_No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4LbgncM_No[video]

Edit: 888 posts
    Nice DL bro. Your tricep is huge.

Just curious, are you holding on your breath on the way up? I don't DL much or DL heavy at all so I am not sure if holding breath is a good thing or not.

no thx I'll make my own money plus she ugly dude. Btw check out this chick I've been dating for the last few months. She's actually normal not some KTV chick either haha

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2movwxh.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/jtpa9g.jpg[IMG]

She even has a pic of me in her gallery ^_^

http://user.qzone.qq.com/1530187403?...QZ.HashRefresh
    You bien diseling commie brah? Where are the pics of you and her?

She does looks like one of my ex that I used to date.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Not even mad. He spelled chink wrong.

Saw that on the news this morning. Falls perfectly into my plan of divorce, marry, divorce, remarry.

Sushi tonight bro?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    You bien diseling commie brah? Where are the pics of you and her?

She does looks like one of my ex that I used to date.
    dont be jealous
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont be jealous
    Anyone can bien disel, so no jelly.

U bien diseling?

Yeah, you bien diseling.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^LOL at Evo.

Hey bro invite me to convo :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Roflmao
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Not even mad. He spelled chink wrong.

Saw that on the news this morning. Falls perfectly into my plan of divorce, marry, divorce, remarry.
    Lol

Will rape trade for Craze :}

Strong deadlifts bro. Are you using chalk?

Real nice work man no nuthug.
    Thanks bro. No chalk, just raw gripping that bar. Not sure if my gym allows chalk. I may try this thing out. Have you heard of it?

Nice DL bro. Your tricep is huge.

Just curious, are you holding on your breath on the way up? I don't DL much or DL heavy at all so I am not sure if holding breath is a good thing or not.
    Thanks bro. Dem tricep genetics. I don't even train triceps directly - other than the occasional dip session. My biceps, on the other hand, are weaksauce

Yeah, I take a big breath of air in before the rep and force it into my stomach to push against the belt (Valsalva maneuver). This is to exert intra abdominal pressure and keep my core stable. I do the same for squats and bench (although no belt on the bench).

For the deadlift, I hold my breath all the way through to lockout.
    ## chillin at home crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol

Thanks bro. No chalk, just raw gripping that bar. Not sure if my gym allows chalk. I may try this thing out. Have you heard of it?

[img]http://www.roguefitness.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/header_sm_image/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/l/i/liquid-grip-smh_2.jpg[img]

Thanks bro. Dem tricep genetics. I don't even train triceps directly - other than the occasional dip session. My biceps, on the other hand, are weaksauce

Yeah, I take a big breath of air in before the rep and force it into my stomach to push against the belt (Valsalva maneuver). This is to exert intra abdominal pressure and keep my core stable. I do the same for squats and bench (although no belt on the bench).

For the deadlift, I hold my breath all the way through to lockout.
    I have heard of that liquid chalk bro but I heard it gets messy (no homo).

I believe I've seen another lifter that does the Valsalva maneuver, he's a fellow pinoy actually.

I'm more of a grunter when I go for heavy weights.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey can you invite me to convo?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone can bien disel, so no jelly.

U bien diseling?

Yeah, you bien diseling.
    I honestly don't even have any pics with her.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Hey can you invite me to convo?
    U srs or being a homo?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    U srs or being a homo?

nah just :}
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Anyone else watching the UN Address?

Netanyahu is a nut

Semper Fi

For me it would be the US except Cali and NY, MidEast, Israel, All the countries that end with stan, India, Africa, all of S. America except Columbia, Ecuador, and Brazil.

Semper Fi

For me it would be the US except Cali and NY, MidEast, Israel, All the countries that end with stan, India, Africa, all of S. America except Columbia, Ecuador, and Brazil.
    I lol'd at the last 3 S. American countries...Tons of hot bishes.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use liquid chaulk. Its good if the gym doesn't allow chaulk. No mess at all. But it isn't as good as a real piece of chaulk. Its good enough for what I use if for though.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup brahs, how's everyone been lately? Haven't been on in forever again, but I finally moved to the SF area and got settled in. Bulked up a few pounds recently too, about 180 now, how's the look?

Attached Images
    100% 中国人

ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by m0n3y0n7r335 View Post
    Sup brahs, how's everyone been lately? Haven't been on in forever again, but I finally moved to the SF area and got settled in. Bulked up a few pounds recently too, about 180 now, how's the look?

[img]
    Niiiceee man 2% body fat down and you'll have amazing aesthetics

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[im g]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4926243&d=1348806461[/img]
    How's it going? I've been lurking mostly for the past year too. Too busy to really spend much time on here and post.
    I think I'm going to start to bulk too since Fall is here and its almost time to start covering up again.
    My vids

m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000) m0n3y0n7r335 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    How's it going? I've been lurking mostly for the past year too. Too busy to really spend much time on here and post.
    I think I'm going to start to bulk too since Fall is here and its almost time to start covering up again.
    Pretty good :] I really enjoy it in Cali, the weather here is nothing short of amazing. I'm so glad I can workout outside without having a heatstroke! Haha
    100% 中国人

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats up...

Ay myko - i may need to take a trip to Dallas, and train with ya, what do you say>??
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

[ijhmg]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4926243&d=1348806461[/img]
    Looking good brah. If you were next to me I'd pepper your angus.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Stop being a ******* and just post

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    whats up...

Ay myko - i may need to take a trip to Dallas, and train with ya, what do you say>??

X2

Looking good brah. If you were next to me I'd pepper your angus.
    LOL

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4926243&d=1348806461[/img

Dam bro I see you decided to put down the Pokemon games!

Great work bro and to look like that at 17 is insane.

Morning brah's just did legs this morning.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Morning brahs

Hit shoulders last night...Been doing cardio twice a day on this cut so we'll see.

Rebeccablackishfridaywithmyko.jpg

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4926243&d=1348806461[img]
    Good job on the bulk man. Nice progress.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

too many pics to post from this site

http://thechive.com/2012/09/26/freak...rls-95-photos/
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4926243&d=1348806461[img]
    Looking good bro, lean down a lot since 200+ lbs.

Morning brahs

Hit shoulders last night...Been doing cardio twice a day on this cut so we'll see.

Rebeccablackishfridaywithmyko.jpg

Good job on the bulk man. Nice progress.
    Cardio twice a day? That's insane twin, keep up the good work.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Looking good bro, lean down a lot since 200+ lbs.

Cardio twice a day? That's insane twin, keep up the good work.
    Yeah trying to get slick man

We bought a treadmill so I make sure it's put to good use. My goal to build up stamina in the next 4 weeks and start doing HIIT.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah trying to get slick man

We bought a treadmill so I make sure it's put to good use. My goal to build up stamina in the next 4 weeks and start doing HIIT.
    That's a great plan! Are you planning to start monitoring your heart rate too? I'm looking into buying this motoactiv monitor that can monitor heart rate and other stuff too. It's also water resistant so maybe I can use it when I swim too. No not doing any IronMan stuff.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

That's a great plan! Are you planning to start monitoring your heart rate too? I'm looking into buying this motoactiv monitor that can monitor heart rate and other stuff too. It's also water resistant so maybe I can use it when I swim too. No not doing any IronMan stuff.
    Not at the moment bro. I just go by how close to passing out I can get when I start doing HIIT

I like G's log, found a few tricks there that I may incorporate on my training.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Stop being a ******* and just post

Morning brah's just did legs this morning.
    I'll try to post more. Part of it is the forum is like part of the workout routine...the less I can get into the gym, the less time I spend in here.

So you workout in the mornings? How much earlier do you usually wake up to go? Do you eat first?
    I was considering trying to get in mornign workouts since thats probably the only way that I can get in the gym more than maybe twice a week now. But I doubt I can workout hard without eating first, and then that means I'd have to wake up like 4am just to eat, let it digest and then get in a workout and make it to work on time. But no way I'm getting up that early.
    My vids

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 321 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast