Closed Thread
Page 56 of 321 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 9602
    -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Young Bao's lookin for a gf rofl
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dammitdiane View Post
    Hahahaha oh my... that was mortifying to read. I have learned my lesson I will never ever post pictures online again. I now feel self conscious and suicidal lol. I mean... thanks for the honesty I guess but sheesh that stings a little haha
    Please disregard his rude comment. He doesn't know what the is talking about. You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along. Please continuous to post more self shot pics for all of us to mire.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    Giggles
    Y u giggling like a girl?

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    You srs bo? If so we should do a OC meet up this weekend and lift?!?!
    You gotta be nuts. I never lift on vacations, because...well... they're vacations, lol. The only one here I think that lifts on vacation is Big Ho, but that's probably one of the few things he can do without his wife signing a permission slip. Down to hang out at bia om hay cafe sua da though.

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Still here brotha lol Same number. I'll be in LA at night Saturday if you wanna do that. Tomorrow I'm probably gonna chill, or Sunday night may be free. We will see you next week too.
    We'll see. What's going down in LA? Not gonna be able to hang out Sunday.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phillycd4muscle View Post
    I am a Philly based Italian cd gurl that is into muscle men. Love to give them massages and maybe more. Discreet fem smooth. Into str8 good looking muscle men. I have pics and can cam.
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Please disregard his rude comment. He doesn't know what the is talking about. You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along. Please continuous to post more self shot pics for all of us to mire.
    Strong yellow knighting. HNNNNNNGGGGG

What does CD mean?

:}

Morning all TGIF! Too much lulz here to quote.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    srs question, any asian brahs here ever just drop everything and leave?

been on my mind for a while and i just ended a 2.5 year relationship last night. she was the main reason i stayed here as long as i have.
    i dont even know where im gonna go or what im gonna do for money but i cereally wanna just pack up what i can carry and just go far away. kind of like a self searching adventure. any brahs here ever do this?
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Strong yellow knighting. HNNNNNNGGGGG

What does CD mean?

Compact Disc?

TGIF bro!

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post

been on my mind for a while and i just ended a 2.5 year relationship last night. she was the main reason i stayed here as long as i have.
    i dont even know where im gonna go or what im gonna do for money but i cereally wanna just pack up what i can carry and just go far away. kind of like a self searching adventure. any brahs here ever do this?
    Take a break and go enjoy yourself. Why did you guys end it? Post pics of ex...

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4itsfriday.jpeg
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'z were had @ bao and evo fighting for love. keep up the speeches going.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Compact Disc?

TGIF bro!

^^^THIS. And no troll face post pics of said ex.

Enjoy life man don't take it too serious all the time. We don't know when our time might be.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    inb4itsfriday.jpeg
    LOL
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    inb4itsfriday.jpeg

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

no real reason, feelings just wasn't as strong as it used to be. she clearly had stronger feelings for me than i did for her.

no pics brahs, she knows i spend all day on the misc and lurks here and there, she was a chinese girl though who actually lifts

^ lol'd at friday pics
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Cracks me up everytime brah.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So why you end it for?
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

so evo is actually a tiger, go figure
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    So why you end it for?
    multiple reasons. biggest being i ideally would like to get married/settle down early 30's. meaning i should probably start looking for a committed relationship by 28.
    i'm only 23 now and after being together 2.5 years if i invested anymore time in it we'd pretty much end up tying the knot and its too soon for me to do that. need some single time to have some fun

up and leaving my home town has always been a desire of mine. just going out completely on your own with no friends/family/financial support. everyone feels too comfortable to try new things when they stay in the same place their whole life.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whhhaattt uuupppp!

How is everyone...

Shoulder Day for me!
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    whhhaattt uuupppp!

How is everyone...

Shoulder Day for me!
    we we think alike..ill be getting some footage in.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    multiple reasons. biggest being i ideally would like to get married/settle down early 30's. meaning i should probably start looking for a committed relationship by 28.
    i'm only 23 now and after being together 2.5 years if i invested anymore time in it we'd pretty much end up tying the knot and its too soon for me to do that. need some single time to have some fun

up and leaving my home town has always been a desire of mine. just going out completely on your own with no friends/family/financial support. everyone feels too comfortable to try new things when they stay in the same place their whole life.
    Well you could always join the Marine Corps like I did. I left for the military right after high school and I turned out pretty well.

Semper Fi

Well you could always join the Marine Corps like I did. I left for the military right after high school and I turned out pretty well.
    thats funny, i was so close to doing that. after i got rejected by nearly every school i applied too i considered it. finally the last school accepted me and i went that route instead.

at this point of my life, i personally don't think military is for me. just not the kind of adventure i have in mind.

i've been considering going backpacking through europe. gonna needa save a fck ton of money for that dough
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

thats funny, i was so close to doing that. after i got rejected by nearly every school i applied too i considered it. finally the last school accepted me and i went that route instead.

at this point of my life, i personally don't think military is for me. just not the kind of adventure i have in mind.

i've been considering going backpacking through europe. gonna needa save a fck ton of money for that dough
    Enjoy it and don't look back with regrets.

I once tried to leave my hometown to go do some self-searching. So I drove off, got to the stateline...

I got hungry, pulled to a McD and realize I didn't have enough money. So I went back home and ate leftovers.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Well if you don't have money you just can't do sh!t. Pretty much the same situation I'm in now where I only have about 800 USD to my name after I spent a little over 1.6 million USD earlier this month. My life will just be pretty much dull and boring until Chinese New Years when I split company profits again.

Semper Fi

Well if you don't have money you just can't do sh!t. Pretty much the same situation I'm in now where I only have about 800 USD to my name after I spent a little over 1.6 million USD earlier this month. My life will just be pretty much dull and boring until Chinese New Years when I split company profits again.
    Dang bro. All your money tied up to investments?

Are you acquiring a company or something? In the middle of a merger or buying someone out?

That's crazy money to be pushing out of your bank account.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

when will it be mine turn to ceo 10k/day, mirin

yah i work FT and got a decent chunk in savings but nothing special as of now.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Dang bro. All your money tied up to investments?

Are you acquiring a company or something? In the middle of a merger or buying someone out?

That's crazy money to be pushing out of your bank account.
    Nah dude we just bought 600 square meters of a portion of a factory here. Basically me and my partner each put in 1.6 million USD and my investors put in 3 million plus pay for renovation costs which we budgeted for 200k USD and materials for the displays including speakers, LCD's, cameras, etc at another 450K.

Once it's all done this is our showroom and R&D facility. We really wanted one for a while because even when we get referred or show videos of our creations most new clients have doubts. So with the showroom we can take them straight to go see a live demo so they can get the look and feel and have more confidence in us.

pics of renovation so far. Still I got alot of things to do. The concrete has to be repaved and smoothed, the sliding doors will be replaced, they gotta build a loft for the workers and conference room, staircase, repainted, build in the green screen room, lights, truss rigs in the ceiling, electrical sockets on the walls/roof/floors, air conditioning, wiring, and then we can start building our displays. We figure this should be all done sometime in early Feb.

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone have that pic of me on that sperm bike? PM it to me.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Nah dude we just bought 600 square meters of a portion of a factory here. Basically me and my partner each put in 1.6 million USD and my investors put in 3 million plus pay for renovation costs which we budgeted for 200k USD and materials for the displays including speakers, LCD's, cameras, etc at another 450K.

More pics of that chic...

Once it's all done this is our showroom and R&D facility. We really wanted one for a while because even when we get referred or show videos of our creations most new clients have doubts. So with the showroom we can take them straight to go see a live demo so they can get the look and feel and have more confidence in us.

pics of renovation so far. Still I got alot of things to do. The concrete has to be repaved and smoothed, the sliding doors will be replaced, they gotta build a loft for the workers and conference room, staircase, repainted, build in the green screen room, lights, truss rigs in the ceiling, electrical sockets on the walls/roof/floors, air conditioning, wiring, and then we can start building our displays. We figure this should be all done sometime in early Feb.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2crtwkn.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/258ukog.jpg[IMG]
    Nice bro! Looks like its coming along and plans sounds good. To make more money, definitely have to spend some!

Good luck with everything.

More pics of that chic...
    LOL only you and Evo will notice that
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup happy friday folks

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Y u giggling like a girl?

You gotta be nuts. I never lift on vacations, because...well... they're vacations, lol. The only one here I think that lifts on vacation is Big Ho, but that's probably one of the few things he can do without his wife signing a permission slip. Down to hang out at bia om hay cafe sua da though.

We'll see. What's going down in LA? Not gonna be able to hang out Sunday.
    Saturday night, I'm heading to the Edison in downtown. It's a bar/ lounge.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 321 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast