Closed Thread
Page 38 of 321 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 9602
    Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Weekend is usually busier for me.

Got to ready to go have a MRI.

Have a great weekend Storm and everyone!
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Whoa! What's with the MRI brah? unaware

Have a great weekend too, atleast try to have a good one.
    Yes, aware me as well. What's up with the MRI. did sharky leave one his toys up yo butt?

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Lol, nah just the worst day at work since starting this gig. Account exec bullshat you know, they all living that 7 figure snake life.

I'll be working bro while up in maine
    Sucks. Try to work in some free time somewhere in there.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I'm still debating whether to press charges, I really don't want it to happen to another person when I think I can at least do something about it. Who knows?

Point well taken, I'm at a point in my life where letting it slide should be the norm. But I wouldn't be right just letting this idiot walk away thinking it's fine to do it to other people.
    No, when I said let it slide, I meant you're at the point in life when you should let some iffy situations slide and continue on. I didn't mean let the charges slide on that a$$hole. The situation already went further than it should have, so you should aggressively press charges against him. What if the dude decides to be a bitch and shoots at you next time you see him. At least that would establish history for the cops.

What does your wife say? I know my wife would be yelling at me telling me why would I be so stupid to confront him (she's told it to me numerous times). She would be saying I'm overly aggressive and even if I beat the dudes a$$ there's nothing heroic about it. She would even go as far as try to somehow blame me for the whole thing.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Press charges bro. Don't give a rats ass . Illegally display of fire arm . Have his consealed permit taken away.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL^^^

Had road rage this morning...

I pull out of a parking lot in a strip mall, guess speed limit is probably 15-20mph. I got up to 20mph onto the street with still lots of time for the truck behind me but he decided to floor it and past me on the median. He cut in front of me and I gesture with my hands up "WTF"? No more than 200 feet later, we come upon a stop sign. We stop and he lower his window and gave me the finger. Of course I obliged by giving him one back.

Then I noticed that he put his car on park. I was thinking to myself "Old man, you got nothing on me" That's when his car door opens and one foot out but the body was still in the car fidgeting. So I put my car on park and open my door. As I got out, he got out and I noticed him holding his gun still in holster. He rip off the holster and toss it back into his truck. He started to cuss and scream at me.

I was like WTF? You going to pull a gun on me? I said to him "Oh you're bad, you have a gun, what are you going to do?" He then said I almost hit him pulling out in front of him. Then I said again to him "Dude you're bad, just leave"

That's when he got back into his truck and drove off, I hurriedly follow him and call 911. It was hard communicating with the dispatcher because I was kind of piss and couldn't really mouth what I wanted to say. I was able to get his plate and make of the truck. 7 minutes later, one officer call me and ask if I wanted to press charges if they make an arrest. I told them that before I did, but after calming down some, I don't care. This all happen while my daughter was in the car with me.

What would you guys do?
    1. You live in a sh!tty state. I mean seriously Missouri? So I'd definitely move. At least go S. Cali, NY, Boston where there are more Asians.

2. Why don't you have a gun? Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something?

3. I'd flip the bird to. But since I don't have a kid of my own and think they're all nothing but a bunch of screaming rodents I really don't know if I'd be cautious. But on the other hand I'm always packed when I'm in the U.S.

4. Press charges maybe you can get some cash.

5. You should start smoking weed to calm your nerves instead of doing roids that enhances your rage.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    I know my wife would be yelling at me telling me why would I be so stupid to confront him (she's told it to me numerous times). She would be saying I'm overly aggressive and even if I beat the dudes a$$ there's nothing heroic about it. She would even go as far as try to somehow blame me for the whole thing.
    Are you a ticklish person? Are you scared of your wife brah?

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    1. You live in a sh!tty state. I mean seriously Missouri? So I'd definitely move. At least go S. Cali, NY, Boston where there are more Asians.

2. Why don't you have a gun? Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something?

3. I'd flip the bird to. But since I don't have a kid of my own and think they're all nothing but a bunch of screaming rodents I really don't know if I'd be cautious. But on the other hand I'm always packed when I'm in the U.S.

5. You should start smoking weed to calm your nerves instead of doing roids that enhances your rage.

Boston only has asian students from out of country. No real concentration of asians except for Lowell (Cambo).

NY yes and even Chicago would be cool.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Boston only has asian students from out of country. No real concentration of asians except for Lowell (Cambo).

S. Cali is not a good place if you want to avoid guns lol

Big Ho should move to the Bay Area. Plenty of asians and lots of good food. Just avoid Oakland and East Palo Alto.
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

Big Ho should move to the Bay Area. Plenty of asians and lots of good food. Just avoid Oakland and East Palo Alto.
    I like the bay area, not because of the *******s but because the air is just so much cleaner. Housing there is insanely high tho and you'd have to be a supporter of the Nortenos. We all know that the Suerenos own!

Last edited by Johnnybomb; 09-08-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Semper Fi

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats up people!

long time..
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Chi-town bro here

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    What does your wife say? I know my wife would be yelling at me telling me why would I be so stupid to confront him (she's told it to me numerous times). She would be saying I'm overly aggressive and even if I beat the dudes a$$ there's nothing heroic about it. She would even go as far as try to somehow blame me for the whole thing.
    Told the wife and she was wide eye listening.Told her that I was going to file a report with the police and thats it. She didn't have much to say after that. Of course I forgot to tell her that my daughter was in the car.

I'm not moving anywhere, all my family is here and am happy about that.

If I live in the bay area, I'll be fat ho.

Wait, I'm still fat.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning folks!

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Morning folks!
    Sup man, how's the Korean massage parlor, you still putting them in business?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Told the wife and she was wide eye listening.Told her that I was going to file a report with the police and thats it. She didn't have much to say after that. Of course I forgot to tell her that my daughter was in the car.

Wait, I'm still fat.
    So what's you're excuse of not owning a gun? Are you scared of them brah?

Semper Fi

She's pretty pretty. I always ponder tho why hot chicks get their nosed pierced? Is it because they're so hot that they want to take a little bit of the hottness away? Is it when they have deep boogers they're able to dig easier with the needle tip such as stabbing the booger with the pin? I've asked KP that question many times since she also has a nose ring.

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning folks!

Wait, I'm still fat.
    Lol, sup brahs!

She's pretty pretty. I always ponder tho why hot chicks get their nosed pierced? Is it because they're so hot that they want to take a little bit of the hottness away? Is it when they have deep boogers they're able to dig easier with the needle tip such as stabbing the booger with the pin? I've asked KP that question many times since she also has a nose ring.
    @JB, you're a romantic guy lol
    ## chillin at home crew

So what's you're excuse of not owning a gun? Are you scared of them brah?
    I want to get some, but I think it's just a waste of money just sitting in the safe.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup yellows! Took 3days off and I'm bulking to 250
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

I want to get some, but I think it's just a waste of money just sitting in the safe.
    I know how you feel bro. When you have it you used it.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn she looks hot but in b4 one of you guys scare her away from bb.com

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Stay safe sharky

stay safe

pls

It is a waste of money in my opinion but I think you're better off with one without because at least you won't be at a disadvantage. Plus shooting range is fun.

Semper Fi

I know how you feel bro. When you have it you used it.
    What type of gun do you have brah? I know for sure you pack now.

Semper Fi

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup man, how's the Korean massage parlor, you still putting them in business?
    Lol they're actually Thai/Laos parlors... the Korean ones got bust a while back :P

You should get her to post in here!

Lol, sup brahs!
    Supsup!

That's why you go to the gun range!!!

Supsup! Trying to catch Schmack's attention huh?

TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Morning Asians!

How are the aesthetics coming along?!

New gf - feels good, lifts. She says am not the typical boyband skinny jeans chinese kid - lmao. Caucasians eh?!

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm in OC by the beach & we do not have a gun problem. Just gotta live in the right location! Bay area gets bad too.. san jose is starting to look downhill since I've last seen it.

Hosum don't listen to JB.. roid rages are hut.. (not srs) glad nothing happened to you and your daughter.

Howdy ya'll.. anything exciting going on besides nose piercings & guns? I'm back for 4 days & then out on the road again.. WAHH I'm so tired!!
    R 1 35
    Lā”œā”¼ā”¤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Damn she looks hot but in b4 one of you guys scare her away from bb.com

she is hot. I gotta get to Cali and see what these Cali asian chicks are all about.

It is a waste of money in my opinion but I think you're better off with one without because at least you won't be at a disadvantage. Plus shooting range is fun.
    Getting my LTC pretty soon. Shot a crossbow this past weekend and that thing was insane.

Lol they're actually Thai/Laos parlors... the Korean ones got bust a while back :P

You should get her to post in here!

Supsup!

That's why you go to the gun range!!!

Supsup! Trying to catch Schmack's attention huh?

Negged and will see what she says.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Originally Posted by PreciousDolly View Post
    Everyone is so far away! Canada over here!

I know how that feels, Boston over here.

Welcome to the thread but watch out for that Evo guy. LOL
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Remembering my friend today.

He was in one of the two buildings above the point of impact. He was on the phone with his mom and then the phone got disconnected and then a second later she saw the building fall.

Instagram= lighteyedhapa

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lance Press charges srs..
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Remembering my friend today.

He was in one of the two buildings above the point of impact. He was on the phone with his mom and then the phone got disconnected and then a second later she saw the building fall.
    Im sorry to hear my bro,.,,*e-hug*
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 321 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast