Closed Thread
Page 305 of 321 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,150 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Yeah, thumbless will be stronger. I do that too, but thick bars still bother me. Working on a thick bar is actually what gave me tendonitis on the elbow a few years ago. I was doing them without the Versagrips cause I wanted to work on grip strength, and thicker bars work the grip more. But that elbow tendon hurt for like 3 months cause of that. Never going barehand on thick bars again.

If you can, try to get your pinkie side of the hand just slightly higher or slighlyt more toward the top of the bar. Its not alot, but it should feel like its just a little more on top of the bar than the thumbside. It'll kinda rotate your shoulders ever so slightly, and it'll put you in a slightly stronger position, esp at the bottom of the reps. Its a small detail that most people don't notice, but it helps. Try it and see if you feel a difference.
    Do you mean like more narrow grip or close grip?

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    i agree evo. heavy rowwing moments and shrugs is what i use these for.
    Nice Swole. We manlets on the same page.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Do you mean like more narrow grip or close grip?
    No. For just regular grip when you do pullups. Most people just grab the bar with their fingers and start. Kinda like benchpress, beginners just start benching...the experienced guy sets up his body.

When you grab the bar, like for pullups, try to feel like the pinkie side of the hand isn't just grabbing with fingers, but slightly more with the palm. Its not alot more, but slightly more than the thumb side. Kinda experiment alittle.

It does help, esp on the bottom of the pullup. Try it. Just go from deadhang and hold it like normal, and then get the pinkie side palm more on top of the bar and try. You should feel like the shoulders are already 'tighter' when hanging cause they are slightly rotated.

I just added this pic. You can see the difference between 'normal' grip on left, and then what I'm talking about on the right.

PS..I added a Tip#2 to that other post about the motion of the pullup.
    Last edited by nykwan; 04-02-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No. For just regular grip when you do pullups. Most people just grab the bar with their fingers and start. Kinda like benchpress, beginners just start benching...the experienced guy sets up his body.

When you grab the bar, like for pullups, try to feel like the pinkie side of the hand isn't just grabbing with fingers, but slightly more with the palm. Its not alot more, but slightly more than the thumb side. Kinda experiment alittle.

It does help, esp on the bottom of the pullup. Try it. Just go from deadhang and hold it like normal, and then get the pinkie side palm more on top of the bar and try. You should feel like the shoulders are already 'tighter' when hanging cause they are slightly rotated.

Oh I see. I will give that a try next time when I do pull up. Thanks Bruce.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh I see. I will give that a try next time when I do pull up. Thanks Bruce.
    I added pic in above post to kinda show what I mean.
    My vids

Their heartbeats quicken Atsilan's Avatar
    Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gooooood morninggg!!!

Is Kwan really 53 years old? Doesn't look like the hand of one..
    A salute is in my gallery to verify that I'm real.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll get stronger faster doing full ROM. Thats my secret that noone ever listens to.

I can do still hit 6 good reps with 90lbs. Is that close enough?

But for cereal, lots of people ask me how to get stronger on pullups and I tell them they need to hit the full ROM cause you use actually different muscles depending on the part of the ROM you are in. Thast why for me, its like doing deep squats. I need to hit full ROM or it doesn't feel like its working.
    For pullups I just do 5 sets of 10 for warmup and then add weights up to 45lbs for sets of no less than 5 reps.

How about add a video of yourself doing tip#2 so we can see.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

So the pinky is bit more over on top of the bar? Can't really tell in the pic.

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    this, i can do a set of 10 full dead hang neutral grip pull ups no problem, can barely do 2 full dead hang pronated pull ups
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I just added this pic. You can see the difference between 'normal' grip on left, and then what I'm talking about on the right.

Good tip Master now show me how to do horizontal side pullups.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by Atsilan View Post
    Gooooood morninggg!!!

Don't listen the them! I aint' 53!
    I'll try sometime, but it'll be hard to get pics. I'll try to figure something out sometime.

So the pinky is bit more over on top of the bar? Can't really tell in the pic.
    Yeah, it really is...just slightly. Thumb side is more finger on top of bar, whereas pinkie side has more palm meat on the top of bar...just alittle bit. YOu should feel your elbows rotate inward slightly when you do it.
    My vids

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't listen the them! I aint' 53!
    I'll try sometime, but it'll be hard to get pics. I'll try to figure something out sometime.

Yeah, it really is...just slightly. Thumb side is more finger on top of bar, whereas pinkie side has more palm meat on the top of bar...just alittle bit. YOu should feel your elbows rotate inward slightly when you do it.
    Who said anything about pics grandpa!

Originally Posted by Atsilan View Post
    Gooooood morninggg!!!

No. Who told you he is 53? He is actually 58 and age well.

Who said anything about pics grandpa!

LOL

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Good tip Master now show me how to do horizontal side pullups.
    Never tried those. But I have done that flag thing before.

But I've been adding some front levers lately to back day. The bottom of the pullup really works the muscles that help do that front lever. I didnt' really work on front levers, but found I could do it cause of the weighted pullups, and now do a few sets of 3 just to get better form on it cause it looks cool, and gets bert stares.
    My vids

Actually, I got an idea.

Do a set of those straight arm pressdowns.

But first do it with chest out, shoulders pulled back...kinda like on bench press.

Then try it with your body doing the opposite. Shoulders forward, hips forward, and your back pushed back like a turtle shell. So your body is kinda concave. This is hollowbody. I guarantee you will feel the lower lats alot more in this position vs the first position.

But thats what I mean when I do my heavy weighted sets. I end up hollowbody from bottom to maybe 2/3 of the way up, and then body switches to chest out at the top.

Sometimes I do low rep sets of very slow pullups. And I feel my body naturally do this switch in positions also. Try a negative that way. Start at the top with shoulders pulled back, chest out, and then lower yourself. And let your body switch when you lower it. It'll feel natural later.
    My vids

Actually, I got an idea.

Do a set of those straight arm pressdowns.

But first do it with chest out, shoulders pulled back...kinda like on bench press.

Then try it with your body doing the opposite. Shoulders forward, hips forward, and your back pushed back like a turtle shell. So your body is kinda concave. This is hollowbody. I guarantee you will feel the lower lats alot more in this position vs the first position.

But thats what I mean when I do my heavy weighted sets. I end up hollowbody from bottom to maybe 2/3 of the way up, and then body switches to chest out at the top.

Sometimes I do low rep sets of very slow pullups. And I feel my body naturally do this switch in positions also. Try a negative that way. Start at the top with shoulders pulled back, chest out, and then lower yourself. And let your body switch when you lower it. It'll feel natural later.
    Du ma, không biết những ǵ bạn nói về

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bạn sẽ dạy tôi cách bao cát của bạn?
    ## chillin at home crew

Du ma, Tâm trí của tôi thổi

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    người phụ nữ xin vui ḷng pee m gyno h́nh ảnh của bạn.cảm ơn bạn
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tại sao các bạn mạnh mẽ như vậy?

LMAO
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LMAO
    asian và không ép kiểm tra.

sống sót trại u wot đáp ứng?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Khong biet sao, Ask Evo...

lol

LOL, thank you google translate.

Almost spit out my drink at this - "u wot đáp ứng" LOL

Khong biet sao, Ask Evo...

lol

được tưới nước bạn của tôi
    ## chillin at home crew

LOL, I know you type this out instead of google translate you VC.

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    [IMG]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/confused/grand/confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2714.gif[IMG]
    INB4 this gif becomes Myko with strong MarcusD work

Hai cay gà và bánh ḿ cho bạn sir?

Almost spit out my drink at this - "u wot đáp ứng" LOL

LOL
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL Wut?

LOL

Tại sao các bạn mạnh mẽ như vậy?

LMAO
    Tôi là siêu siêu saiyan manlet với 9000 cấp sức mạnh.

LOL

Welcome to the MSN Vietnamese Chatroom 2013!

Tôi là siêu siêu saiyan manlet với 9000 cấp sức mạnh.

Welcome to the MSN Vietnamese Chatroom 2013!

Dude on the right is Super Saiyan X 9000

Congrats to Xtian for making the website's cover!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

[img]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2013/bestself-mar-808x302.jpg[img]

Dude on the right is Super Saiyan X 9000

Congrats to Xtian for making the website's cover!
    I am jelly of his hair. Wish my hairs are still thick.

I am jelly of his hair. Wish my hairs are still thick.
    Yeah I used to have thick hair when I was younger.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Since we are talking about pullups...

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 305 of 321 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast