Closed Thread
Page 271 of 321 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,130 of 9602
    PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Good job,

When is it my turn?

I did get a PR on front squat yesterday. But only 205 ATG.
    As long as you're hitting PRs cuz

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Sup JB.

Haha I was just playing. I just had some Red Velvet Cake flavor (limited edition), I'm still nom nom nomin on that.

GJD Chops get it son!

GJD bro seriously that's good work man.
    Red velvet pop tarts.............

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's from Sunday 3/10/13, no pump pics since JOH wants us to take pic after peeing upon waking. I have'nt drank water yet.

Back: LOL@Puppy Calendar of Tranquility

Legs: Some sort of separation, still skinny to my liking.

For Off-Season JOH will have me working on my legs and chest to target weak points.
    Planning to continue working with him for the rest of the year.

PS: I sucked at posing XOXO, Audietism
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    285x8 on the squat today. Making gains guys...making gains.
    GJ bro! Where's the vid?

Good job,

When is it my turn?

I did get a PR on front squat yesterday. But only 205 ATG.
    That's awesome man! I think my FS PR is 185x3

Here's from Sunday 3/10/13, no pump pics since JOH wants us to take pic after peeing upon waking. I have'nt drank water yet.

[/IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2qd7k3o.jpg[/IMG]

[/IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/nckq2q.jpg[/IMG]

For Off-Season JOH will have me working on my legs and chest to target weak points.

fap fap fap
    ## chillin at home crew

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    weighed in a 180.8 yesterday.

When the scale reads 17 anything it is party meal time.

Guinness and Mountain Dew will be had by all (all=me), Spicy fried flat bread (JB know what this is likely), Normal fried chicken and coca-cola fried chicken.

wish me look tonight bros. Daddy needs a stout.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[IMasdfG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2qd7k3o.jpg[/IMG]

Nice wheels brah. I can't wait till I have cuts like that on my leg
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks peeps.

One of my Xfit instructor noticed my form changes once I get to higher weight and pretty much said I need to use a belt. He was spot on cuz it kept my torso straight. This dude is real good at his job, far seperation from the rest. Phuckin dude clean and jerks 285. Nohomo, no 250.

Anywho will be investing in a belt but not spending Inzer type money.

Good work Audie. I'm at about 12% now.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Nice wheels brah. I can't wait till I have cuts like that on my leg
    At the rate you are progressing it'll be sooner for you (srs) I don't think I've ever seen you this motivated killing the gym. That's good especially for being busy running a business.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    GJ bro! Where's the vid?

That's awesome man! I think my FS PR is 185x3

fap fap fap
    Please turn on the 3D feature in your youtube vids so I can fap in your materials with my 3D glasses on, thanks

:}

Thanks peeps.

One of my Xfit instructor noticed my form changes once I get to higher weight and pretty much said I need to use a belt. He was spot on cuz it kept my torso straight. This dude is real good at his job, far seperation from the rest. Phuckin dude clean and jerks 285. Nohomo, no 250.

Schmack I would recommend the 10mm Shiek PL competition style belt that I have (70 bucks). It's two prong too. It's every similar to the Inzers but a lot cheaper in price. I'm using a Medium size, should fit you right.
    You can also check out the GASP belt, very similar to Shiek but has the GASP brand on it. I believe it's 74 bucks, but with coupon code you can get it cheap here on bb.com. There's another company Monsta clothing with their lever style belt for 66 bucks.

BB.com has the GASP on special for 25% off with code: 25PERTRNBLT
    Last edited by audieswu; 03-13-2013 at 05:25 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At the rate you are progressing it'll be sooner for you (srs) I don't think I've ever seen you this motivated killing the gym. That's good especially for being busy running a business.
    I doubt it, my upper legs have always been the hardest to develop. No matter how hard I punish them and brutalize them they don't respond as well as the rest of my body.

The Schiek belt is what I have. Pretty good belt even tho I never had a belt before so I can't really compare haha.

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Please turn on the 3D feature in your youtube vids so I can fap in your materials with my 3D glasses on, thanks

Schmack I would recommend the 10mm Shiek PL competition style belt that I have (70 bucks). It's two prong too. It's every similar to the Inzers but a lot cheaper in price. I'm using a Medium size, should fit you right.
    You can also check out the GASP belt, very similar to Shiek but has the GASP brand on it. I believe it's 74 bucks, but with coupon code you can get it cheap here on bb.com. There's another company Monsta clothing with their lever style belt for 66 bucks.

[img]http://store.bbcomcdn.com/store/prodimage/prod_25263/image_25263_450_white.jpg[/img

[img]http://store.bbcomcdn.com/store/prodimage/prod_prod970090/image_prodprod970090_white450px.jpg[/img

[img]http://monstaclothing.com/images/large/ACC-WB-012-BK-small_LRG.jpg[/img

BB.com has the GASP on special for 25% off with code: 25PERTRNBLT

thanks will check out.

the one I tried was velcro and I could tighten it to my liking.

Last time I wore a belt was in my early twenty's I believe. It was a leather Gold's Gym belt before they sold out to Walmart.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

I doubt it, my upper legs have always been the hardest to develop. No matter how hard I punish them and brutalize them they don't respond as well as the rest of my body.

The Schiek belt is what I have. Pretty good belt even tho I never had a belt before so I can't really compare haha.
    Do narrow width stance leg press, front squats, Reverse vertical squats (facing the pads) and of course hack squats.

We don't have an hack squat at my gym so I do front squats twice a week now. I like it a lot.

thanks will check out.

the one I tried was velcro and I could tighten it to my liking.
    Last time I wore a belt was in my early twenty's I believe. It was a leather Gold's Gym belt before they sold out to Walmart.
    Check out Hibbett too, my training partner bought a Harbinger brand, similar width to the PL Shiek belt for $20. Black leather on the outside with suede inner liner.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Do narrow width stance leg press, front squats, Reverse vertical squats (facing the pads) and of course hack squats.
    We don't have hack squat machine either. I just do regular squats on the squat rack or smith machine that's about all I do with double leg exercises. But I still think walking lunges are the most brutalizing leg exercise. I do those twice a week. The rest I do 1 legged extensions, Bulgarian split squats, vertical leg presses 1 leg at a time, and the 45 degree leg press 1 leg at a time.

Semper Fi

We don't have hack squat machine either. I just do regular squats on the squat rack or smith machine that's about all I do with double leg exercises. But I still think walking lunges are the most brutalizing leg exercise. I do those twice a week. The rest I do 1 legged extensions, Bulgarian split squats, vertical leg presses 1 leg at a time, and the 45 degree leg press 1 leg at a time.
    Vert Leg Presses will be nice to have. I agree walking lunges are brutal. I'm only doing +30 lbs. for 3 sets of 30 steps, once a week.
    Do you not do any hamstring specific exercises? Like Stiff-Legged/Romanian Deadlifts (SLDL/RDL)? I do that for power day and do the sumo deads on hypertrophy day.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Vert Leg Presses will be nice to have. I agree walking lunges are brutal. I'm only doing +30 lbs. for 3 sets of 30 steps, once a week.
    Do you not do any hamstring specific exercises? Like Stiff-Legged/Romanian Deadlifts (SLDL/RDL)? I do that for power day and do the sumo deads on hypertrophy day.
    Hams I do regular deads, stiff leg deads, sumo deads, and lying leg curl and that's it cause that's the only thing my tiny gym has. But I only do 2 hamgstring specific exercise usually it's the lying leg curl and some form of deadlift.

Semper Fi

Hams I do regular deads, stiff leg deads, sumo deads, and lying leg curl and that's it cause that's the only thing my tiny gym has. But I only do 2 hamgstring specific exercise usually it's the lying leg curl and some form of deadlift.
    Sounds good bro. I can't wait to lean bulk so I can start working on my weak points which is predominantly my legs and bring more of my chest.
    If things keep going like this for me with my schedule I think I can enter into a Natty show next year. But we'll see.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds good bro. I can't wait to lean bulk so I can start working on my weak points which is predominantly my legs and bring more of my chest.
    If things keep going like this for me with my schedule I think I can enter into a Natty show next year. But we'll see.
    Looking really lean Audie, good job man!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Looking really lean Audie, good job man!
    Thanks bro will keep going
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks peeps.

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    i am a stud..

oh wait....
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

IN B4 Marcus.

Here we go..
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can second this. Never in my few years here have I seen JB so motivated in the gym. GJDM. I think the biggest sign was changing the avi...haha

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Legs looking good. I'll be happy once my legs get here.

I can second this. Never in my few years here have I seen JB so motivated in the gym. GJDM. I think the biggest sign was changing the avi...haha
    I think I remember JB working out hard, but never on legs. Actually, me either...... whats going on here....someone musta spiked the forum koolaid cause we're all doing legs now.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

I agree.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Real talk, it's good that I'm working with a coach now since he sees so many clients weekly. Natties and non-natties he sees them all, it's kinda humbling when he tells me what my weak points are and what I need to work on But looking past that, I know he is just wanting to improve me, help me get there. At first I thought I was doing good, but in reality there's alot more that I need to work on to even consider stepping to a stage which what I'd like to do at least once in the future.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Real talk, it's good that I'm working with a coach now since he sees so many clients weekly. Natties and non-natties he sees them all, it's kinda humbling when he tells me what my weak points are and what I need to work on But looking past that, I know he is just wanting to improve me, help me get there. At first I thought I was doing good, but in reality there's alot more that I need to work on to even consider stepping to a stage which what I'd like to do at least once in the future.
    I think part of hitting your goals is being open to critique to know your weaknesses. I think with any goal, people with egos that can't admit they have weaknesses don't ever make it past a certain point. So keep it up.

I don't I would have the guts to ever get on stage. But if I did want to do that, I already know I'd have lots of things to work on.

But I'm already starting to get conflicted about my workouts cause I mentioned before on here how I started wing chun kung fu last April. I'm really getting into and liking it alot. And I'm realizing that when I do a shoulder day or chest day on the day or day before a class, it makes class much harder cause my shoulders are tighter. I really like lifting too, and want to maintain a level of aesthetics so I'm not going to give up lifting. But I might have to cut down on the frequency of lifting days or something.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I think I remember JB working out hard, but never on legs. Actually, me either...... whats going on here....someone musta spiked the forum koolaid cause we're all doing legs now.
    so much this.

never did legs when i used to lift back in the day. then i finally started taking squats/legs seriously a year and a half ago. then when i started cutting on january 1st i've been doing legs twice a week. this forum is magical

pics blocked at work but will def check out these legs everyone keeps talking about when i get home, no homo?
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

I think part of hitting your goals is being open to critique to know your weaknesses. I think with any goal, people with egos that can't admit they have weaknesses don't ever make it past a certain point. So keep it up.

I don't I would have the guts to ever get on stage. But if I did want to do that, I already know I'd have lots of things to work on.

But I'm already starting to get conflicted about my workouts cause I mentioned before on here how I started wing chun kung fu last April. I'm really getting into and liking it alot. And I'm realizing that when I do a shoulder day or chest day on the day or day before a class, it makes class much harder cause my shoulders are tighter. I really like lifting too, and want to maintain a level of aesthetics so I'm not going to give up lifting. But I might have to cut down on the frequency of lifting days or something.
    I agree, it was humbling when I had to lower lifts that I know I use to "beast mode" on but for the sake of really targeting the muscle and following the coach. When I signed up with him I had an opened mind that he'll show me the ropes and will get me to where I want/need to be as far as my physique goals. Like I mentioned in my journal, my goal is to get the physique that I want to achieve and maintain as much strength I can without getting injured.

As for your training, shyt man do what you love to do! You are staying active is all the important thing. INB4 you look like Bruce Lee.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree, it was humbling when I had to lower lifts that I know I use to "beast mode" on but for the sake of really targeting the muscle and following the coach. When I signed up with him I had an opened mind that he'll show me the ropes and will get me to where I want/need to be as far as my physique goals. Like I mentioned in my journal, my goal is to get the physique that I want to achieve and maintain as much strength I can without getting injured.

As for your training, shyt man do what you love to do! You are staying active is all the important thing. INB4 you look like Bruce Lee.
    youredoingitrightbro / 10

The Inzer Forever 10mm single/double prong belt is only about $80. Not really more than what you guys are quoting here. I think I'm going to spring for that one because the 13mm Elite belt I have now is very uncomfortable (yes pu$$y )

Morning be des!!
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    youredoingitrightbro / 10

The Inzer Forever 10mm single/double prong belt is only about $80. Not really more than what you guys are quoting here. I think I'm going to spring for that one because the 13mm Elite belt I have now is very uncomfortable (yes pu$$y )

Morning be des!!
    Pics of the 13mm Elite belt and PM how much you want for it?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Pics of the 13mm Elite belt and PM how much you want for it?
    It's this one bro. I think I bought it in Large, but I'll check later:

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=299&pid=3495
    ## chillin at home crew

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2qd7k3o.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/nckq2q.jpg[IMG]

Wheels are looking nice Audietism.

When will it be my turns for some cut wheels?

Not me bro. I am still training legs and abs once every 1-3 months.

Morning ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Wheels are looking nice Audietism.

When will it be my turns for some cut wheels?

Not me bro. I am still training legs and abs once every 1-3 months.

Morning ladies!!
    Selling my belt to Audietism so that I ensure I'll only train legs once every 1-3 months.

## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 271 of 321 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast