Closed Thread
Page 268 of 321 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,040 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    I wish it was a lot less, should be 50 bucks a month max.

Xfit is actually cool IMO but again it depends on what the person wants to get out of it.

Glad to be going back to conventional lifting plus biking season is around the corner. Glad I did it since it got me in shape fast.

I saw some xfitters with the typical xfit attitudes and I bit my tongue on numerous occasions. I know it's not meant for building muscle and looking at many before after pics of members they went from skinny fat or fat to looking average. Strong unaware of what really works but then again I don't know their goals.

One dude is a member for 4 years and looks like a regular dude. Not even that shredded or muscular.

I did give my opinion on one of the female instructors who I said I was going to the regular gym for compounds and she said I don't need to do that. I said how do you know what I do or don't need? Needless to say she lost that battle.
    No pic of female XFit instructor, no care...

But srs man, I agree if it's more affordable more people would do it. I don't think it's a fad, I think it's turning into something like the XGames on ESPN.
    As long as ESPN televises the XFit Games it'll be around. But I think once it hit's it's "maturity", it will lose it's shine and only the hardcore will keep doing the programs.
    It is freaken expensive especially if you can acquire most of the equipment and go to a regular gym and just do the WOD's yourself.

You are paying for instructors and to be "motivated" to be training with like minded people that's all that membership is. I mean the bands and all that stuff can be acquired for cheap. I don't dislike XFit just the ones that think they are elite because they are doing XFit and rest of gym goers who does conventional work are just weak peeps.
    I have yet to see an XFitter in my gym do a clean and jerk over 175 lbs. So they can STFU.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I lol'd Who needs gloves or Fat Gripz??

I will make a lifting vid reviewing all kinds of paper towels while performing certain exercises.

Brawnies will be put to the test

[I/MG]http://i46.tinypic.com/aljd5t.jpg[/IMG]
    LOL

I ended up getting the Harbinger wrist wraps. Local Sports shop only had them and not bad.

I decided to terminate my xfit membership..... 219 for an additional month Yikes!

Will do at my 15 dollar a month gym since all workouts are posted. Glad I did it though
    $219/month? Damn, xfitters are ballers

But srs man, I agree if it's more affordable more people would do it. I don't think it's a fad, I think it's turning into something like the XGames on ESPN.
    As long as ESPN televises the XFit Games it'll be around. But I think once it hit's it's "maturity", it will lose it's shine and only the hardcore will keep doing the programs.
    It is freaken expensive especially if you can acquire most of the equipment and go to a regular gym and just do the WOD's yourself.

You are paying for instructors and to be "motivated" to be training with like minded people that's all that membership is. I mean the bands and all that stuff can be acquired for cheap. I don't dislike XFit just the ones that think they are elite because they are doing XFit and rest of gym goers who does conventional work are just weak peeps.
    I have yet to see an XFitter in my gym do a clean and jerk over 175 lbs. So they can STFU.
    xfit is definitely not going away. Too much money to be made there.

Morning brahs!!

Busy Monday is busy. Wish it was the end of April already
    ## chillin at home crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL
    Agree XFit gym/instructors are ballers. Members are suckers

They'll make your life harder now that you put in your resignation. I say fuk it man, just do the bare minimum.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Agreed bro

Most I seen anyone clean and jerk in my gym is 255.

I will miss the bumper plates though, felt good slamming the BB when I felt like it and not get yelled at by my current gym.

LOL

xfit is definitely not going away. Too much money to be made there.

Morning brahs!!

They'll make your life harder now that you put in your resignation. I say fuk it man, just do the bare minimum.

Instructors are suckers too since it cost 1000's to be an instructor. the owners are ballers.

xfit chick in my gym as of last Saturday is ranked number 1 in her class (masters 40-45)in the country. She's a beast. Ranked 30 overall out of about 30,000
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Can't do that brah. It's not in my nature. Also, Silicon Valley is a small place. You definitely don't want to burn any bridges here unless you've already made it

Agreed bro

I will miss the bumper plates though, felt good slamming the BB when I felt like it and not get yelled at by my current gym.

Instructors are suckers too since it cost 1000's to be an instructor. the owners are ballers.

xfit chick in my gym as of last Saturday is ranked number 1 in her class (masters 40-45)in the country. She's a beast. Ranked 30 overall out of about 30,000
    Pics of xfit MILF?

:}
    ## chillin at home crew

Agreed bro

Buy your own bumper plates

Pics of said XFit chick or you just Bien Dieselin. nomsayin?

Can't do that brah. It's not in my nature. Also, Silicon Valley is a small place. You definitely don't want to burn any bridges here unless you've already made it

Well show that mufukker boss of yours who's the real boss with your 380X5 squats and heavy ass benching.

Be like... yo bro, seen what I've been tossing around when you text me late at night?

Thanks for the motivation..

Also I hate when some Beta follower in some logs and try to sound like they are hardcore and lifting heavy weights.

I mean, so if a bro is lifting moderate weights at the moment during a cut? Peeps bound to lose strength longer they go on a cut/deficit.

Lawd I can't wait until I start my lean bulk and train with their maxes again fukking betas.
    Last edited by audieswu; 03-11-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Pics of xfit MILF?

meh, she looks like a Brut

Buy your own bumper plates

Pics of said XFit chick or you just Bien Dieselin. nomsayin?

Well show that mufukker boss of yours who's the real boss with your 380X5 squats and heavy ass benching.

Be like... yo bro, seen what I've been tossing around when you text me late at night?

Thanks for the motivation..

Them expensive, I been looking on CL

Ken is balling, BRB gonna give my notice with no job lined up. Stash of cash in multiple areas.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Unless you're talking about Golden age Batman and Detective Comics and Silver age X-Men and Amazing Spider-Man comics then I'd agree with you.

This is my bulk so far. I'm at 71.5 kg (157.6 lbs) @ 7.7% bodyfat. Somehow within 24 hours I lost 3.5lbs but I did have a huge refeed of Hagen Daz ice cream, 2 personal pizza hut pizzas, half a velvet cake, 2 Johnny Moo guacomole hot dogs, and a 6 dunkin donut donuts 2 days ago.

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426500_10200719187645001_1636073324_n.jpg[img]

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/480260_10200719187845006_781661064_n.jpg[img]

^---Girl on bike staring at me

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480130_10200719188165014_1766134810_n.jpg[img]
    Good job commie brah. Looking leaner. Would you say this is the leanest you ever had?

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    i have no idea how to use a belt or knee wraps so i just toss them away n go raw like how i do my girl
    LOL Du ma shrek. All your posts always make me lulz.

I lol'd Who needs gloves or Fat Gripz??

I will make a lifting vid reviewing all kinds of paper towels while performing certain exercises.

LOL

Pics of xfit MILF?

You're a good employee survivor camp brah.

Morning ladies!!!! Decided to starts eating a little more cleaner starting today and cut back on some less junk.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Evo, tell me good spots to stay in SD. Doesn't have to be on the water. A suite would be best especially if breakfast is included.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Ken is balling, BRB gonna give my notice with no job lined up. Stash of cash in multiple areas.
    No Brut pic, no care.

Ken is ballin' he has a mountain cabin just to take a #2 when he's up Bear Hunting with bare hands

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Morning ladies!!!! Decided to starts eating a little more cleaner starting today and cut back on some less junk.
    Nice IN 4 your gyno pics bro :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

No Brut pic, no care.

Ken is ballin' he has a mountain cabin just to take a #2 when he's up Bear Hunting with bare hands

dam I want a mountain cabin too.

All I have is a redneck trailer trash RV on the ocean./
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Evo, tell me good spots to stay in SD. Doesn't have to be on the water. A suite would be best especially if breakfast is included.
    I know a place is right in the center of SD. They have changed their name recently. I will get you the name when I pass by later today.

No Brut pic, no care.

Still waiting for Missy gyno pics.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/aljd5t.jpg[/
    IMG]
    LOL

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Sup Big Boba!
    Sup Big Ho!

I decided to terminate my xfit membership..... 219 for an additional month Yikes!
    Well that's good, you've already done it, and now you can say you have whenever xfitters claim it's the best and debunk some high and mighty myths.

My take on XFit is that is is legit. It's here to stay. But most the people I see that do it are mainly two groups. First, the ones who are more mature ex-athletes looking to stay active. I can tolerate them. The others are people who were never ever active in their youth from pre-school to college. These are the same people that were never active as kids,whether it be just riding bike, playing tag, playing outside alot, or even playing organized sports. These tend to be the typical "I swear by XFit as the holy grail of fitness" mentalists that annoy us. It's soooo exciting and different to them, because it's probably the closest thing to competition or organized activity that they have that attitude, because they have nothing else to compare it too. Not saying other activities like fighting, basketball, football, or even hard core conventionial lifting is better, but most fitness noobs that start by way of xfit have no means of comparison to say so.

I really don't use my phone much, except for MyFitnesspal, McD's Pandora :} and reading online mags (like Playgirl, and Better Homos and Gardens) while I'm taking an afternoon power dump (tmi??)
    O'rly?

Yeah I agree it's not a fad, but it will taper off and regulate. Just like MMA after UFC became public. MMA is not a fad, but remember how many "mma or fighting" gyms opened up after that? Thousands and thousands. Prices were outrageous too, but eventually market oversaturation takes it's toll. And eventually some of the lesser legit places close off. And now what's left are either the super expensive elite level mma gyms, or the many moderately priced competitive ones for people not looking to be actual fighters, and these gyms open and close all the time.

I see that with XFit. there will never be a shortage of gyms, but the quality levels will separate and dictate the types, prices, and who stays and goes.

Likes this post.

Schmack they got a lot of bed and breakfasts in the Laguna Beach are. It's not SD, but it's central enough where you can enjoy LA, Universal, OC and yet still be only about 1h 15m from SD.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    LOL

Sup Big Ho!

Well that's good, you've already done it, and now you can say you have whenever xfitters claim it's the best and debunk some high and mighty myths.

My take on XFit is that is is legit. It's here to stay. But most the people I see that do it are mainly two groups. First, the ones who are more mature ex-athletes looking to stay active. I can tolerate them. The others are people who were never ever active in their youth from pre-school to college. These are the same people that were never active as kids,whether it be just riding bike, playing tag, playing outside alot, or even playing organized sports. These tend to be the typical "I swear by XFit as the holy grail of fitness" mentalists that annoy us. It's soooo exciting and different to them, because it's probably the closest thing to competition or organized activity that they have that attitude, because they have nothing else to compare it too. Not saying other activities like fighting, basketball, football, or even hard core conventionial lifting is better, but most fitness noobs that start by way of xfit have no means of comparison to say so.

O'rly?

Yeah I agree it's not a fad, but it will taper off and regulate. Just like MMA after UFC became public. MMA is not a fad, but remember how many "mma or fighting" gyms opened up after that? Thousands and thousands. Prices were outrageous too, but eventually market oversaturation takes it's toll. And eventually some of the lesser legit places close off. And now what's left are either the super expensive elite level mma gyms, or the many moderately priced competitive ones for people not looking to be actual fighters, and these gyms open and close all the time.

I see that with XFit. there will never be a shortage of gyms, but the quality levels will separate and dictate the types, prices, and who stays and goes.

Likes this post.

Schmack they got a lot of bed and breakfasts in the Laguna Beach are. It's not SD, but it's central enough where you can enjoy LA, Universal, OC and yet still be only about 1h 15m from SD.

I would do Laguna Beach, one of my wife's friend just moved there.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

dam I want a mountain cabin too.
    All I have is a redneck trailer trash RV on the ocean./
    Pic of said redneck trailer trash RV, no care.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Still waiting for Missy gyno pics.
    LOL

heard mid Cali got hit by an Earthquake today?

INB4 North Korea invasion.

LOL

Sup Big Ho!

I agree on your XFit explanations seems logical as how it would keep evolving. Again as long as ESPN does the XFit Games "World's Fittest" Competitions it'll say mainstream.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good afternoon brahs.

Slept most of the weekend away, cranked up the vaporizer, gargled salt water like crazy, ate an entire bag of Cold-eze, and I felt so much better this morning. I think I fought off the cold that I had coming on.

So went and did a shoulder day today. Felt good.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

LOL

I agree on your XFit explanations seems logical as how it would keep evolving. Again as long as ESPN does the XFit Games "World's Fittest" Competitions it'll say mainstream.

posted pic a few times already.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Them expensive, I been looking on CL

You mean in my spare change jar at home? Every time I go to a Coinstar machine, I leave with a $50 GC like a boss!

No Brut pic, no care.

I take #2's at the gym. That's my second home

LOL

5.1 in South Cali bro, 100 miles southeast of LA. No reports of damage yet...
    ## chillin at home crew

LOL@Coinstar Ken

Anyone seen this thread?

Pretty funny...bad chops though.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152458893
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL

Nope, didn't feel the earthquake. Probably a small one.

You mean in my spare change jar at home? Every time I go to a Coinstar machine, I leave with a $50 GC like a boss!

I take #2's at the gym. That's my second home

5.1 in South Cali bro, 100 miles southeast of LA. No reports of damage yet...
    I hate using the public restroom especially the gym restroom unless I am going to crap in my pant then I will take a quick one. lol

Didn't feel the earthquake here.

LOL@Coinstar Ken

Anyone seen this thread?

Pretty funny...bad chops though.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152458893
    Thank god I didn't UK even once. LOL

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, Anquan Boldin just a physical away from becoming a 49er. They just keep getting more stacked and stacked.

Wow, Anquan Boldin just a physical away from becoming a 49er. They just keep getting more stacked and stacked.
    He'll be an End zone threat that's for sure! Wow, run a two TE formation and Boldin as a Wide Out/Slot...TD will be had.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

He'll be an End zone threat that's for sure! Wow, run a two TE formation and Boldin as a Wide Out/Slot...TD will be had.
    He's a little older and with the exception of this year has slowed down, but he just might have been renewed as a player after winning an SB. In either case, he's definitely gonna be an upgrade over Manningham, Moss and Jenkins. Sure they gotta pick up the high contract he had with the ravens, but they only traded a 6th round pick for him. Definitely worth the chance.

Like you said two TE and a slot receiver OR Davis as the sole TE, with Boldin in the slot...record year for Crabtree.

He's a little older and with the exception of this year has slowed down, but he just might have been renewed as a player after winning an SB. In either case, he's definitely gonna be an upgrade over Manningham, Moss and Jenkins. Sure they gotta pick up the high contract he had with the ravens, but they only traded a 6th round pick for him. Definitely worth the chance.

Like you said two TE and a slot receiver OR Davis as the sole TE, with Boldin in the slot...record year for Crabtree.
    IMO Niners just found their missing piece. Boldin seems to have a knack for the end zone especially when it matters the most this past post season.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

IMO Niners just found their missing piece. Boldin seems to have a knack for the end zone especially when it matters the most this past post season.
    Yeah, and they're still getting 14+ picks in the draft. They got an opportunity to get some good DB's. But Boldin had some difficulties getting separation in the season, he started getting more near end of season. I'm just hoping he can maintain the level of play he had throughout the playoffs and SB. I'm just pissed the Bears didn't try pick him up. They need someone to take some of the heat off Brandon Marshall.

But in all seriousness, they know something we don't, and I mean not just the obvious like getting rid of Manningham either. I'll bet there's something going on with the backs and receivers that we have yet to hear about, or maybe they are planning something different for the next couple of years. But they are definitely doing what they can to avoid Kaepernick getting into a sophomore slump. Sophomore as a true starter. Aware it's his third year coming.

audi, who's your favorite team. You've moved so many times. Titans? Panthers? Cowboys? Falcons?

Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm back guys, after lurking the music threads looking for some new tunes.

Anyways, don't know about you guys, but had a pretty nice march break, but time to get productive again.

I can't believed I skipped leg day last week. you guys have a nice monday?
    ♛ PUNK AESTHETICS CREW™ ♛
    +@sian crew♫
    ALPHA MANLET CREW (AMC) MANLET4LYYFFEEEE!!!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    *no fap, no porn crew*

Yeah, and they're still getting 14+ picks in the draft. They got an opportunity to get some good DB's. But Boldin had some difficulties getting separation in the season, he started getting more near end of season. I'm just hoping he can maintain the level of play he had throughout the playoffs and SB. I'm just pissed the Bears didn't try pick him up. They need someone to take some of the heat off Brandon Marshall.

But in all seriousness, they know something we don't, and I mean not just the obvious like getting rid of Manningham either. I'll bet there's something going on with the backs and receivers that we have yet to hear about, or maybe they are planning something different for the next couple of years. But they are definitely doing what they can to avoid Kaepernick getting into a sophomore slump. Sophomore as a true starter. Aware it's his third year coming.
    Hell yeah! 49er fan checking in

The Niner front office rocks! Now they just have to address the DB situation and they're set for next year and beyond.

Dunno what's going on with Jenkins. The kid barely got on the field last year. Maybe just a depth situation.
    ## chillin at home crew

Hell yeah! 49er fan checking in

The Niner front office rocks! Now they just have to address the DB situation and they're set for next year and beyond.

Dunno what's going on with Jenkins. The kid barely got on the field last year. Maybe just a depth situation.
    Yeah, not sure what's going with Jenkins either.

In any case with the offense pretty well padded up, now they got plenty of opportunity to maximize those extra draft picks on DBs, or at least bundle them in a trade for a good one or two.

It's safe to assume management takes what Harbaugh says seriously. Who knows, if they have a few more successful seasons he could even wind up as a Niner GM in the future.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I have been using Harbinger gloves with wrist wrap for the past 10+ years and have been using these for the past 5 years. Really helps with my bad wrist problems.

I got those too but stopped using them. I get tired having to wash them every 3 days cause the wrist wrap area just fuken stinks of du ma.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Closed Thread
Page 268 of 321 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast