Closed Thread
Page 264 of 321 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,920 of 9602
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    lol wut?

Heck yeah, used to nom nom nom on street side bbq places and we're not talking about shredded beef, pork here. I'm taking about chicken feet, etc..

ROFL

Peace out mang.

Gotta get the gym.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol wut?

Heck yeah, used to nom nom nom on street side bbq places and we're not talking about shredded beef, pork here. I'm taking about chicken feet, etc..
    Yeah chicken feet, livers, instestines, and etc...
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    random weekend pics of trying to bulk up on pasta and had the kid snap a pic while i cook. last week.
    [im g]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/577406_442473755823281_1814317362_n.jpg[/img]
    [im g]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/225511_442473992489924_1817831295_n.jpg[/img]
    [im g]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/374435_442474712489852_630232864_n.jpg[/img]
    crackberry pic n bad light
    xl animal shirt looks like a small on me

new choo
    [im g]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/544333_444027092334614_1543427015_n.jpg[/img]
    Looking huge bro,. When will it be my turn.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Looking good Bien, arms are friggin huge!

Oh and who's wedding pics in the background?
    Bien's souvenir pic from when he was voted Prom Queen.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Sup Boba

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    ROFL

Peace out mang.

Gotta get the gym.
    U doing to gym sesh now?

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Yeah chicken feet, livers, instestines, and etc...
    Yeah man, cheap way to get protein back in the day (no homo)
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ken is sangbagging trollin' you. He's in my LinkedIn and his resume is stacked (srs, no homo). He won't have a problem finding another job

As far as Tuan, he's just proving a point that you can maintain physique even while eating out and making smarter choices with food even if it is fast food or being on the go.
    Strong LinkedIn detective skillz

I know Ken has no problem landing a job. He is going to hire me and we going do our daily banh mi and cafe sua da branch.

I could make the same video of my going to Chick Fil A and Fire House Sub. lol
    Yeah bro! We'll meet here at 4 pm on the daily.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hot-spot-esp...-cafe-san-jose

Banh mi, cafe sua da, and "other" entertainment

lol wut?

Love chicken feet bro

ROFL

Peace out mang.

Gotta get the gym.
    Later bro. Have a good workout!

Edit: Sup Boba-bro!
    ## chillin at home crew

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup audie. How's the training going? Refresh me on how long this cut of yours is. I forgot if it's just a target goal within a certain time, or a target physique no time limit.

Sup kenshin and everyone else. Forgot my proper greetings to everyone today, lol.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

Love chicken feet bro
    Just strong aware brah

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Sup audie. How's the training going? Refresh me on how long this cut of yours is. I forgot if it's just a target goal within a certain time, or a target physique no time limit.
    I'm on 23 week of my cut man. 4th week with having a coach.
    Cut is more like target goal of 6-7% bf by end of May, which is my wedding anniversary date.
    After that just maintain throughout the summer and start lean bulking.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah bro! We'll meet here at 4 pm on the daily.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hot-spot-esp...-cafe-san-jose

Banh mi, cafe sua da, and "other" entertainment

[img]http://s3-media2.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/OIxw-XV_AeprU6ULqOhZYA/l.jpg[img]

Love chicken feet bro

Later bro. Have a good workout!

Edit: Sup Boba-bro!
    What is this "other" entertainment?

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

Sup kenshin and everyone else. Forgot my proper greetings to everyone today, lol.
    Nice happy face in your avi bro. :}
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Where the heck is the children lovin, gyno obsess **** Gook?

Lemme guess, just kik'n it?

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    so what makes it special?
    More planted on the ground, easier on the knees, and will be able to go a lot lower on squats especially for those with mobility/flexibility issues -- which are mostly from the ankles/calves/hip flexors. Some even say you'll get more stimulation transferred to the quads.
    Yeah, I have the Do Win which dont' have as high a heel, but I've found that what people say is true about the squat shoes just feel more planted. I feel rock solid with the Do Wins on.
    And the higher heel lets you go deeper. If you do wide stance, parallel, you might be fine with just flat shoes. But the heel lets you go deeper without needing to round the back as soon. Its really nice if you do narrow stance, balls to the ground squats like real olympic lifters do.

The Fila Skeletoes are junk.
    The Five fingers are well made since they have Vibram soles. Vibram is just a sole company as they make soles for a lot of company's including extreme mountain climbing.
    The problem with the skeletoes that I felt and what alot of people have said also, is that the sole is too stiff. The vibrams have that softer sole which lets you feel the ground and you actually get that barefoot feel.

Fuark all your crappy over priced shoes... I used these to deliver the pump that has never been achieved by any human beings.

[i mg]http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/images/ezine/0414_feiyue_monk.jpg[/img]
    Heh...I have white Feiyues from when I tried out wushu for a year.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

There's another way to get fresh proteinz right from the tap, and make money doing it.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is this "other" entertainment?

Nice happy face in your avi bro. :}
    Check out this Yelp review of that place:

Originally Posted by Yelp
    Excellent cocktail and grass jelly drinks. Good Vietnamese coffee. Lots of TVs to watch sports games. The best Vietnamese sandwiches ever, as the special is huge, chock-full with a variety of meats, and the egg tops it off, giving the 'wich a deliciously moist texture! ******ce is nice, and there is also a bar in the establishment, although no alcoholic drinks are served. Say Hi to the owner, Luan!... and of course, the eye candy is top-notch!!! The candy comes in a variety of flavors, but they are all pleasant!
    I was just joking, but now I kinda want to go lol. Just for the coffee, sandwiches, and watching sports of course

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    There's another way to get fresh proteinz right from the tap, and make money doing it.
    LOL
    ## chillin at home crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Sup Boba

U doing to gym sesh now?

Yeah tonight's session was this bro

WOD: [OPENS WOD 13.1]

17 minute AMRAP of:
    40 Burpees
    30 Snatch, 75 lbs
    30 Burpees
    30 Snatch, 135 lbs
    20 Burpees
    30 Snatch, 165 lbs
    10 burpees
    Max rep Snatch, 210

As far as you can for 17 straight minutes. I only got to 135 x10

The above workout is the beginning of the Xfit games routine all gyms are doing. It was crazy

Edit: turns out out of 3400-3500 people who did this I was around the 1680 place mark

Oh I went to regular gym this morning also. Double dipping
    Last edited by schmack; 03-07-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Yeah, I have the Do Win which dont' have as high a heel, but I've found that what people say is true about the squat shoes just feel more planted. I feel rock solid with the Do Wins on.
    And the higher heel lets you go deeper. If you do wide stance, parallel, you might be fine with just flat shoes. But the heel lets you go deeper without needing to round the back as soon. Its really nice if you do narrow stance, balls to the ground squats like real olympic lifters do.
    Schmack does that Xfit because he enjoys two fiddies hit balls to the ground

ZJ's? :}

LOL

Cereal, great work Schmack on your WOD tonight.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gave my boss two month's notice last week. So end of April / beginning of May I will be unemployed unless I find something first.
    Open your own business.
    Hire workers.
    Laugh at them because they're dumb and want to make you rich.
    Bang hookers.
    Profit.

(just don't do it in the United States of Failure tho cause you'll lose all your money)
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Open your own business.
    Hire workers.
    Bang hookers.
    Profit.

(just don't do it in the United States of Failure tho cause you'll lose all your money)
    Copyandpasta to my Commie Success stories.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just strong aware brah

I'm on 23 week of my cut man. 4th week with having a coach.
    Cut is more like target goal of 6-7% bf by end of May, which is my wedding anniversary date.
    After that just maintain throughout the summer and start lean bulking.
    Strong 23 weeks already. 6-7% bf will be sickening! Who is your coach brah? Done over the internet/phone or you actually meet this person irl?

Open your own business.
    Hire workers.
    Bang hookers.
    Profit.

feel free to drop more knowledge itt.

Copyandpasta to my Commie Success stories.
    this.

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    Strong 23 weeks already. 6-7% bf will be sickening! Who is your coach brah? Done over the internet/phone or you actually meet this person irl?
    See very bottom of sig brah...JOH

We do email correspondences (no G4P)
    Macros adjusted weekly based on my progress.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice work smack,

tested out versa gripps last night. never going back to straps. set some good records. looked like a cloud post workout. i was that pumped.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nice work smack,

tested out versa gripps last night. never going back to straps. set some good records. looked like a cloud post workout. i was that pumped.
    I had my versa gripps for almost 3 years now and love it to this day. It hold up very well too.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure where you brahs from but storm bad for any of you guys?

i lol at all the people here in boston complaining like this is the worst storm ever. come on theres barely a foot of snow on the ground -_-

half my team working from home today, kind of nice being the only one in my area
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SMACK showed me some pics the storm is bad. about 4 feet of snow.

ps. north korea needs to stfu.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SMACK showed me some pics the storm is bad. about 4 feet of snow.

ps. north korea needs to stfu.
    agreed about north korea

i guess it just depends where you are, it wasn't bad here in boston. granted it is still going hard so it could end up getting a lot worse as day progresses.

this is what bostons all about anyways
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gooooodddd morrrrnnnniiiiigggggg Duuuuuu Maaaasss!!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Morning, 18" of snow on the ground and still snowing.

Boooo
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Gooooodddd morrrrnnnniiiiigggggg Duuuuuu Maaaasss!!
    Morning, 18" of snow on the ground and still snowing.

Boooo
    morning! TGIF brahs!

where in MA you from schmack? down south I assume?
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    not sure where you brahs from but storm bad for any of you guys?

i lol at all the people here in boston complaining like this is the worst storm ever. come on theres barely a foot of snow on the ground -_-

half my team working from home today, kind of nice being the only one in my area

Audie thanks for the kind words

Kraze I have 18" of snow on the ground. I live in the snow belt of Worcester.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Audie thanks for the kind words
    Your stats: 5'9, 164...Would wife if we are in prison.

but we are not. so no homo :}

@Ken: I just saw this. Instagram is hiring bro! Knowing your background you may want to look into it.
    It's basically the new Twitter Pretty high profile up and coming company if you ask me.
    Last edited by audieswu; 03-08-2013 at 07:53 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    morning! TGIF brahs!

where in MA you from schmack? down south I assume?
    I'm 15 minutes north of Worcester.

@Ken: I just saw this. Instagram is hiring bro! Knowing your background you may want to look into it.
    It's basically the new Twitter Pretty high profile up and coming company if you ask me.

LOL, I'm confused on my lbs, I range from 164-170.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Open your own business.
    Hire workers.
    Bang hookers.
    Profit.

LOL thanks JB

I like to think of people as more than stepping stones though

Thanks for looking out for me BFF! Please keep the suggestions coming

I know about Instagram. Problem is that ******** bought them last year, and I don't like ******** in terms of their "product". Yeah, I'm picky

I actually wouldn't mind taking a month off after my end date (srs). I was going to take two months off when I almost quit two years ago.

Morning asian crew! TGIF!
    ## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 264 of 321 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast