Closed Thread
Page 262 of 321 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,860 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    so what makes it special?
    More planted on the ground, easier on the knees, and will be able to go a lot lower on squats especially for those with mobility/flexibility issues -- which are mostly from the ankles/calves/hip flexors. Some even say you'll get more stimulation transferred to the quads.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I appreciate the sincere gesture i really do, however im not a homosexual nor 250lbs.
    again thank you for the gesture

LOL,

When I was a kid I bought a pair of Jordans. they made me jump higher and run faster.

Then I wore a pair of boat shoes and did the same in my Jordan's I was disappoint.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    LOL,

When I was a kid I bought a pair of Jordans. they made me jump higher and run faster.

Then I wore a pair of boat shoes and did the same in my Jordan's I was disappoint.
    U sounded like a homo as a kid.

Why replace the Jordans with boat shoes? Son I'm disappoint.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    U sounded like a homo as a kid.

Why replace the Jordans with boat shoes? Son I'm disappoint.
    As you know, I'm a boater
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL,

although jordan kicks dont deliever the airness. i however collect some. i got the IX's and XIII's breds. looking for retro IV's.
    never thought myself as a sneakerhead but its growing on me. its just the history behind the shoes. i actually play ball not in those shoes but i can respect what they mean. basketball fans would understand. Jordan is a fashion statement as of late. the man is banking. he laughing as scrubs like me buying the same shoes over and over. all see is over weight cholo's rocking the J's with skinny jeans, who never in thier life probably worked out or ball and etc.. and the Mi dang's actually play ball in them and me i just store in my closet maybe resell it one day for a good price.

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

although jordan kicks dont deliever the airness. i however collect some. i got the IX's and XIII's breds. looking for retro IV's.
    never thought myself as a sneakerhead but its growing on me.
    My cuzz is a sneaker fiend, that dude buys retros almost on a monthly basis.

Only Jordan's I like were 8's, I had a pair as a kid when it first came out...not a single sleep was done that night. And I also like the 7's.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More planted on the ground, easier on the knees, and will be able to go a lot lower on squats especially for those with mobility/flexibility issues -- which are mostly from the ankles/calves/hip flexors. Some even say you'll get more stimulation transferred to the quads.
    please break down the physics for me.
    how does it improve knees and mobilty. i use my wanna be virbams aka adipures sometime on leg day. i mean it works.

or are these going to be a fad like toe shoes, flat foot shoes etc...
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

please break down the physics for me.
    how does it improve knees and mobilty. i use my wanna be virbams aka adipures sometime on leg day. i mean it works.

or are these going to be a fad like toe shoes, flat foot shoes etc...
    Not a fad bro. Lots of Oly lifters uses these shoes before we were even born. The older type had 3/4" raised and wooden soles.

I used to use my Fila Skeletoes for squatting, etc..yet wearing those in time created issues for my left knee and boom one day dislocated it ($2K hospital bill).

Based on my experience with the Adidas Powerlifts (.60 raised), they do help not put pressure on my knees as I squat lower or even parallel. The new pairs should be even better experience for me.

KenshinH can give a better breakdown on these also as he is currently squatting more weight than I am and he has the same pair and
    also have used the Do-Wins brand (another popular version).
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Not a fad bro. Lots of Oly lifters uses these shoes before we were even born. The older type had 3/4" raised and wooden soles.

I used to use my Fila Skeletoes for squatting, etc..yet wearing those in time created issues for my left knee and boom one day dislocated it ($2K hospital bill).

Based on my experience with the Adidas Powerlifts (.60 raised), they do help not put pressure on my knees as I squat lower or even parallel. The new pairs should be even better experience for me.

KenshinH can give a better breakdown on these also as he is currently squatting more weight than I am and he has the same pair and

The Fila Skeletoes are junk.

The Five fingers are well made since they have Vibram soles. Vibram is just a sole company as they make soles for a lot of company's including extreme mountain climbing.

TO me Reebok, Nike and Adidas are like xfit. They support many sports and is good at nothing.

I will say Adidas does do it right with the lifting shoes, the Adistar is legit. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

The Fila Skeletoes are junk.

The Five fingers are well made since they have Vibram soles. Vibram is just a sole company as they make soles for a lot of company's including extreme mountain climbing.

TO me Reebok, Nike and Adidas are like xfit. They support many sports and is good at nothing.

I will say Adidas does do it right with the lifting shoes, the Adistar is legit. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
    LOL WUT?

Reason I got rid of the skeletoes anyway. So if Xfit is like those shoe companies and is "good at nothing".
    Then why you pay to keep doing Xfit on the daily?

LOL WUT? U WOT M8 4 XFIT? :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuark all your crappy over priced shoes... I used these to deliver the pump that has never been achieved by any human beings.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Fuark all your crappy over priced shoes... I used these to deliver the pump that has never been achieved by any human beings.

[img]http://shopbushido.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/e/feiyue_kung_fu_tai_chi_shoe_shaolin_black_1_1.jpg[img]

[img]http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/images/ezine/0414_feiyue_monk.jpg[img]
    BRB cancelling order...fuarkk I dun goof'd.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BRB cancelling order...fuarkk I dun goof'd.
    LOL, was going to chop evo onto the monk.

LOL WUT?

Reason I got rid of the skeletoes anyway. So if Xfit is like those shoe companies and is "good at nothing".
    Then why you pay to keep doing Xfit on the daily?

LOL WUT? U WOT M8 4 XFIT? :}

Come on now you know I was doing it for one reason only, It's good at the cardio.

Skeletoes are good for the beach not lifting.

I'm just being honest and not sugar coating it. I agree xfit is really good at none of the lifts unless you already are good it something before hand.

Nike makes running shoes but runners don't use them. runners use NB, Asics, Newtons, Brooks, Swiss and so forth. Unless runners are getting endorsed do they use Nke, Reebok, Adidas.

Man I wish I didn't start this. It always sounds much worse in a post. If we were talking IRL it would seem less intrusive. nomsayin.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Come on now you know I was doing it for one reason only, It's good at the cardio.

Skeletoes are good for the beach not lifting.

I'm just being honest and not sugar coating it. I agree xfit is really good at none of the lifts unless you already are good it something before hand.

Nike makes running shoes but runners don't use them. runners use NB, Asics, Newtons, Brooks, Swiss and so forth. Unless runners are getting endorsed do they use Nke, Reebok, Adidas.

Man I wish I didn't start this. It always sounds much worse in a post. If we were talking IRL it would seem less intrusive. nomsayin.

nomsayin. :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL, Aud driving to NC next weekend, you gots time?

:}
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WOD: [OPENS WOD 13.1]

17 minute AMRAP of:
    40 Burpees
    30 Snatch, 75 lbs
    30 Burpees
    30 Snatch, 135 lbs
    20 Burpees
    30 Snatch, 165 lbs
    10 burpees
    Max rep Snatch, 210 lbs
    Strong amount of burpees. Do you do pushups at the bottom of the burpee or no?

LOL, Aud driving to NC next weekend, you gots time?

:}
    LOL whereabouts?

I'm in NW of TN. Nenee' will have time brah
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    Strong amount of burpees. Do you do pushups at the bottom of the burpee or no?
    I guess there is a pushup when you are on the floor? I use to do burpees under a pullup bar and do a pullup instead of just jumping.

LOL whereabouts?

I'm in NW of TN. Nenee' will have time brah

LOL, Nag Head bro
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

LOL, Nag Head bro
    Trap?

thanks for explainng i do want whats best for knees as well. please take pics when you recieve them would like to get a better look at it.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

thanks for explainng i do want whats best for knees as well. please take pics when you recieve them would like to get a better look at it.
    No problem bro, I'm thinking of doing a quick vid and do a review after using them for few sessions.

Trap?
    Funny part schmacky keeps trapping himself lol
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I appreciate the sincere gesture i really do, however im not a homosexual nor 250lbs.
    again thank you for the gesture
    LOL

never thought myself as a sneakerhead but its growing on me. its just the history behind the shoes. i actually play ball not in those shoes but i can respect what they mean. basketball fans would understand. Jordan is a fashion statement as of late. the man is banking. he laughing as scrubs like me buying the same shoes over and over. all see is over weight cholo's rocking the J's with skinny jeans, who never in thier life probably worked out or ball and etc.. and the Mi dang's actually play ball in them and me i just store in my closet maybe resell it one day for a good price.

[img]http://i.qkme.me/3rer5b.jpg[img]
    Not a single pair of Jordan was owned. Not a Jordan fan and will never buy a Jordan product. (srs)

LOL, was going to chop evo onto the monk.
    Negged!!

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/675n36.jpg[IMG]

ROFL

Morning du mas!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love when I get negged, the neg comments are always racists with 'chink', 'small dick', and etc.... and they always say they not even mad. But then they always have to follow up with a pm to repeat what they put in the neg comments. lol

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you bulking yet bro?

Still cutting here, think I am now 10-12 percent BF.

Caliper and the dumb electric bodyfat testers say 10.5 but I think more like 12
    Yeah man but it's so slow...I can't believe the amount of food I'm eating a day just to hit my 3800 calories. It's so much harder when you're eating clean but I'm still showing abs so it's not bad.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I love when I get negged, the neg comments are always racists with 'chink', 'small dick', and etc.... and they always say they not even mad. But then they always have to follow up with a pm to repeat what they put in the neg comments. lol
    when will it be mine turn for people to be mad about my negs

just finished my lunch and i'm still fckin hungry -_- tempted to go buy a $3 chobani. working in the financial district sucks. everythings so overpriced
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    when will it be mine turn for people to be mad about my negs

just finished my lunch and i'm still fckin hungry -_- tempted to go buy a $3 chobani. working in the financial district sucks. everythings so overpriced
    Dafuq. $3 for Chobani?

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dafuq. $3 for Chobani?
    yeah i know... they raise prices on everything around here. just gonna keep chugging water until i forget im hungry
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    yeah i know... they raise prices on everything around here. just gonna keep chugging water until i forget im hungry
    knowsdatfeel.jpg

Everything has gone up in prices here in CA too. I may have to starts clipping coupons too.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I like this concept design (I think I posted this image before):

The following article describes why you should use Oly shoes better than I can. To paraphrase:

* Spreading the floor
    * More stability
    * Heel

http://www.liftbigeatbig.com/2012/07...ing-shoes.html

Strong-ass dudes wearing the Adistars - the predecessor to the Adipowers -

Zydrunas Savickas, WSM, doing an axle press (he's wearing Rehbands!! ):

Hossein Rezazadeh, Olympic weightlifting champion, doing a clean and jerk:

knowsdatfeel.jpg

Everything has gone up in prices here in CA too. I may have to starts clipping coupons too.
    Morning Late Night Training crew!!

Will have to start Grouponing in two months
    ## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 262 of 321 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast