Closed Thread
Page 242 of 321 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,260 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    HTC evo.
    Look manlet, I know you swole and zhit. But please swoleness....

I have relatives from not so far back that were Nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** your...self if you ever saw a real life lion, especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu bibjano; A.K.A. the trial of life. Until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal, you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too much bull**** and drama in here.

Insecurities gonna insecure.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Look manlet, I know you swole and zhit. But please swoleness....

I have relatives from not so far back that were Nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** your...self if you ever saw a real life lion, especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu bibjano; A.K.A. the trial of life. Until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal, you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real.
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

So...u wot m8? :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Thanks bro. Coach had me following the macros he gave me to the T. Like I hit them to the T or even just 1-3g off from the targeted macros.
    I think he'll adjust it more each week as we progressed. I lose too quick last week when I got started with him dropped 6.2 lbs. even already cutting for a little over 22 weeks. I like his method, we do IIFYM.
    Thats awesome. I know how hard it is to stick with a diet to a T. It takes alot of discipline which I know I don't have anymore, at least not to that level.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL Strong chop. Lulz

Red cannon yo ass for poverty Evo.

That is a lie. See post below.

In4video.
    LOL you caught me!

Now if I could just get off bb.com for 10 minutes, I'd have a video to put up

You'll have to take me to a power lunch and a movie first :}
    fuk.. /homo jokes

GDJ Tuan! Beast Mode Manlet of Power and Prosperity.
    Thank you Audie Swu, PhD., Natty Bodybuilding, Sacrifice Sciences, and Audietism

:}
    ## chillin at home crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL you caught me!

Thank you Audie Swu, PhD., Natty Bodybuilding, Sacrifice Sciences, and Audietism

Werd... but I actually watched your video on youtube already.

U mad?

Yeah, U mad. :}

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Thats awesome. I know how hard it is to stick with a diet to a T. It takes alot of discipline which I know I don't have anymore, at least not to that level.
    Look up If It Fits Your Macros. Makes cutting a bit easier

Like I still eat ice cream, chips, pop tarts, homemade fried rice, etc..

LOL you caught me!

Thank you Audie S Wu, PhD., Natty Bodybuilding, Sacrifice Sciences, and Audietism

I swear one day I've been thinking about that to actually post a trolling resume in LinkedIn with all that b.s. written in it.

Evo and Hosum would do really well with their credentials
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

What drama?

not aware.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Look up If It Fits Your Macros. Makes cutting a bit easier

Like I still eat ice cream, chips, pop tarts, homemade fried rice, etc..

I swear one day I've been thinking about that to actually post a trolling resume in LinkedIn with all that b.s. written in it.

Evo and Hosum would do really well with their credentials
    I got kicked out of University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle cause I funk sandbagging 101. On the other hand, Hosum will do great since he is Dean of University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    What drama?

not aware.
    When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Does any of you brahs here fish besides Schmack?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like to eat fish...
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

I got kicked out of University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle cause I funk sandbagging 101. On the other hand, Hosum will do great since he is Dean of University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle.

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
    LOL at copy and pasta and sand castle

I like to eat fish...
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude I just purchased some stuff at Rogue Fitness

I'm going to use them then go straight to doing isolations lol

No you look really good twin slight homo :}

Reebok gear and Rogue, I see you going to the dark side

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

When is it my turn to get that 250

You do don't you Evo? No one else Mountain bikes or does outdoor stuff like me. Evo you actually Hike the mountains near you though and bike the beach.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I like to eat fish...
    I feel like some Sashimi

I am so hungry
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

I like to eat fish...
    LOL at copy and pasta and sand castle

I like to eat fish...
    You guys no fish? I like to eat fish too.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post

When is it my turn to get that 250

You do don't you Evo? No one else Mountain bikes or does outdoor stuff like me. Evo you actually Hike the mountains near you though and bike the beach.

I feel like some Sashimi

I am so hungry
    I guess is just you and I schmack. Send me some fillets so I can get dat dere proteins.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess is just you and I schmack. Send me some fillets so I can get dat dere proteins.

cool I will send you some of my special sauce too. It will be incased in some blue undies.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I ain't got nothing against Crossfit only to those that think they are elite because they are doing crossfit. Like that young dude in my gym.

I bought one of those mobility packs man, #3 and #4 resistance bands and 3 lacrosse balls for mobility work.
    Kelly@San Francisco crossfit is the man. He knows his stuff about mobility.

You guys no fish? I like to eat fish too.
    No man, I've gone fishing maybe twice it was fun but never got into it.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I ain't got nothing against Crossfit only to those that think they are elite because they are doing crossfit. Like that young dude in my gym.

I bought one of those mobility packs man, #3 and #4 resistance bands and 3 lacrosse balls for mobility work.

Yeah those mobility packs are nice. Get yourself some heavy rope too. Thats a killer.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

cool I will send you some of my special sauce too. It will be incased in some blue undies.
    Are those what Sharky usually orders? :}

Fishing is fun but if you don't catch anything after an hour, it get boring.

Btw, want to visit here.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, Evo is anxiously waiting.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got the Rogue squat shoes! I iz an elite.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Btw, want to visit here.

Beautiful pic brah. Where is that?

I'm probably one of the few Vietnamese guys my age who don't know how to fish. Not a single fuk is given
    ## chillin at home crew

Red cannon yo ass big sand castle.

I can confirm, I am Rogue.

But who is squat?

Have a good weekend all!! I got some works to do.

I'm probably one of the few Vietnamese guys my age who don't know how to fish. Not a single fuk is given
    You viet? This whole time I thought you were dirty farmer...

Du ma, you called yourself a viet. Y u no fish? :}

That is in Scotland bro.

Btw, want to visit here.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/febTSOG.jpg[/IMG

That's a sick pic. Obviously colored changed in photoshop since evergreens are really white.

When I fish and don't catch anything. I tell myself a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

He told me the first one is still edible and chewy enough.

Rogue makes good stuff. I like the bars that make no sound when you drop em.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

You viet? This whole time I thought you were dirty farmer...

Are you insulting me or Evo?

## chillin at home crew

Are you insulting me or Evo?

go away old man.

Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Du ma, you called yourself a viet. Y u no fish? :}

That is in Scotland bro.
    Lol someone said that exact thing to me.

I like to consume, not gather
    ## chillin at home crew

go away old man.

Hey Steve, can you tell me where the unfriend feature is on FB?

## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 242 of 321 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast