Closed Thread
Page 241 of 321 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,230 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Preach on bro!
    No jimmies rustled a lil.

Because so many times I feel like instead of supporting each other with this fitness lifestyle.
    Even online, I can feel the hatred or e-tension and it should'nt. It's fukking annoying and immature.

It's no worse than getting hated on in the gym because you lift heavy, look more shredded or whatever.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I'm going to tell yall a story about last night... I had went to pick up this chick and I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post

Because so many times I feel like instead of supporting each other with this fitness lifestyle.
    Even online, I can feel the hatred or e-tension and it should'nt. It's fukking annoying and immature.

It's no worse than getting hated on in the gym because you lift heavy, look more shredded or whatever.
    Like you said bro you're only doing this for you and only you so fuark the haters!

Everyone have different opinions and everyone should just accept that and move on. What you type on a forum might be misconstrued by others, especially the fobs in this thread.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We all joke about my #LOTSOFSACRIFICE thing but let's be cereal for a minute here.
    At times even I tell my wifey this, I feel bad that I have to leave my wifey and 15 month old daughter at night so I can lift some weights.
    My life outside of the gym is with my family and for me to even try to do something like this is a big deal for me because it is freaken sacrifice.
    I didn't have to do this but I do. Why because I fukking love it, I love the challenge, I love how it keeps me hungry in all that I do life. It's what
    keeps me thriving to be the best in all that I do. That's what this lifestyle is for me.
    I think its cool you're taking on this challenge for yourself and doing it seriously with the coach and all.

I still remember the first time I ever tried to cut to see abs. I just wanted to try to see if I could do it.

Everyone I knew would say they are waiting till whenever to start cut and of course it never happens cause it's just another excuse. And later they say they don't have the metabolism of a teen, then its they dont' have metabolism of 20yr old, then 30yr old, etc. Or I've even been told its all genetics. I have good genetics to cut and they can't do it cause of their genetics.....yeah...right. Some of it is laziness, but some of it is cause they don't have the confidence that leaning down enough to show abs is actually achievable cause its not that common and they've never been there.

But I tell people that one thing that every single person has is the ability to cut down and be ripped. Not everyone can be huge, but you dont' have to be huge to be conditioned and ripped. And unlike a goal like benching 500lbs that may never ever happen to majority of people no matter what they do, this is something everyone already has the ability to do if they really wanted to do it. So if they want to have abs to show in the summer, then just go for it once in their life without giving up just cause its feels hard, just to prove to themselves it really can be done.

That feeling that I got when the first time I cut down good, and had really good cuts showing everywhere still is with me. I'll never forget it cause it really gave me the confidence to know that it can be done. It really seems like when you do it once, its much easier to do again and again cause now you actually are confident and know for absolute sure that its achievable.

OK..thats long enough..but reading you posts about it made me remember that 'feelz' I had when I was first able to see cuts.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tk also say you have a lot of junk in your trunk and he's loving it.

LOL

I will show pics in due time same as making more vids.

Cut coach for me he's contest prep coach. Pretty well known now.

I train lights out cuzz don't get it twisted. I'm sure you know this already. I just needed a set of eyes that can bring my conditioning to top notch level.
    Also I'm getting coach for free for 12 weeks. Who would turn down free coaching from a phenom contest prep coach? Especially when he coaches guys like Marc Lobliner? I'm learning his ways so I can keep improving.

Also to get this straight. I ain't doing this trying to impress e-brahs...Fuk that. I want to impress me!

Again my contest is ME vs. ME. No money, no bullshyt, just bringing out the best me.
    Thought you were talking about John Rambo

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    ^^^^This.

Mirin.... quads.

Looking good bro!! When will it be my turn for some cut and big quads.

Good Schmack.

LOL

Du ma ladies!!! TGIF!

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job".
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What you type on a forum might be misconstrued by others
    This happens on forums and emails alot I think. Its so different than talking to a person face to face.

But I'm going to say ahead of time, if I ever seem like I typed out something that poo poos on someone, it wasn't intended. In real life when I 'neg' friends, its face to face so they know we all just messing around. But words on a forum might not convey the same nuances.
    My vids

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    This happens on forums and emails alot I think. Its so different than talking to a person face to face.

But I'm going to say ahead of time, if I ever seem like I typed out something that poo poos on someone, it wasn't intended. In real life when I 'neg' friends, its face to face so they know we all just messing around. But words on a forum might not convey the same nuances.
    You calling me PooPoo?!

Instagram= lighteyedhapa

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like you said bro you're only doing this for you and only you so fuark the haters!

Everyone have different opinions and everyone should just accept that and move on. What you type on a forum might be misconstrued by others, especially the fobs in this thread.
    i know them f0bs.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, th...en a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I think its cool you're taking on this challenge for yourself and doing it seriously with the coach and all.

I still remember the first time I ever tried to cut to see abs. I just wanted to try to see if I could do it.

Everyone I knew would say they are waiting till whenever to start cut and of course it never happens cause it's just another excuse. And later they say they don't have the metabolism of a teen, then its they dont' have metabolism of 20yr old, then 30yr old, etc. Or I've even been told its all genetics. I have good genetics to cut and they can't do it cause of their genetics.....yeah...right. Some of it is laziness, but some of it is cause they don't have the confidence that leaning down enough to show abs is actually achievable cause its not that common and they've never been there.

But I tell people that one thing that every single person has is the ability to cut down and be ripped. Not everyone can be huge, but you dont' have to be huge to be conditioned and ripped. And unlike a goal like benching 500lbs that may never ever happen to majority of people no matter what they do, this is something everyone already has the ability to do if they really wanted to do it. So if they want to have abs to show in the summer, then just go for it once in their life without giving up just cause its feels hard, just to prove to themselves it really can be done.

That feeling that I got when the first time I cut down good, and had really good cuts showing everywhere still is with me. I'll never forget it cause it really gave me the confidence to know that it can be done. It really seems like when you do it once, its much easier to do again and again cause now you actually are confident and know for absolute sure that its achievable.

OK..thats long enough..but reading you posts about it made me remember that 'feelz' I had when I was first able to see cuts.
    Dude I can't stand listening to your jargon anymore. The fact that you talk a lot of **** that you can not back makes me believe that you do a lot of reading and not a lot of lifting. How Can you give advice to people without truly understanding what you are saying? The answer is you can't ..... You can not tell someone something without knowing if it works or not. You have no experience lifting. You hardly know anything. Everything you do know you read in a book or stole from someone else. You have no factual eveidence that it works. You just take advice from credible sources and post them as your own....As an aspiring personal trainer, who has actually spent time working in a gym, watching and criticizing and experimenting. Stop posting. You don't know what youre talking about. You know it too.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    LOL

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job".
    Are you aware I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slo...wly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    i know them f0bs.
    I can confirm, I am Fine Oriental Boy.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, th...en a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Dude I can't stand listening to your jargon anymore. The fact that you talk a lot of **** that you can not back makes me believe that you do a lot of reading and not a lot of lifting. How Can you give advice to people without truly understanding what you are saying? The answer is you can't ..... You can not tell someone something without knowing if it works or not. You have no experience lifting. You hardly know anything. Everything you do know you read in a book or stole from someone else. You have no factual eveidence that it works. You just take advice from credible sources and post them as your own....As an aspiring personal trainer, who has actually spent time working in a gym, watching and criticizing and experimenting. Stop posting. You don't know what youre talking about. You know it too.

Are you aware I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slo...wly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy

LOL.

Evo at work.

My vids

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL.

Evo at work.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/obty5.gif[img]
    Im new an english So many words give me the struggling time. My dismay when I finished your post. Because your info is weak and I wasted my own time, and your time to, Dont enjoy life my man, Dont make this thread if your reason is pointless or doesnt EXIST. Dont be offended because its how life goes, think about it

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since we're in the subject of coaching and all.

This was taken with my poverty cellphone the other day since I left my camera at home. I was gonna vid that sesh.

Only been coached by John Otis Hollywood for almost 2 weeks as of right now. Yes, macros plays a huge role in my development.

212.2 lbs. in this pic.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

This was taken with my poverty cellphone the other day since I left my camera at home. I was gonna vid that sesh.

Only been coached by John Otis Hollywood for almost 2 weeks as of right now. Yes, macros plays a huge role in my development.

212.2 lbs. in this pic.
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/168g9di.jpg[IMG]
    Every time I see Otis, I seem to read it as Oneitis. *shugs*

Looking a lot leaner from the pic you post a couple weeks ago RTF.

Yeah man I agree. It's the excuses that everyone is saying. The only thing I don't like is when someone claims they train harder than everyone else.
    Do they really believe they are the only one training hard? And they are so elite that other's are just average/mediocre?

Narcissist much?

PS. I'm not referring to you

LOL

LOL yeah it's Rambo who's coaching me.
    Last edited by audieswu; 02-22-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Every time I see Otis, I seem to read it as Oneitis. *shugs*

Looking a lot leaner from the pic you post a couple weeks ago RTF.
    I think I'm actually "dryer" now than I have ever been. I want to see striations man

Ok if everyone wants to be RTF. Let's post updated pics every week!

I'm down for that. So that way we can all gauge progress. Stop the e-bbing and start posting real results.
    Last edited by audieswu; 02-22-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I think I'm actually "dryer" now than I have ever been. I want to see striations man
    I am sure it won't be long before you see striations.

Im new an english So many words give me the struggling time. My dismay when I finished your post. Because your info is weak and I wasted my own time, and your time to, Dont enjoy life my man, Dont make this thread if your reason is pointless or doesnt EXIST. Dont be offended because its how life goes, think about it
    My vids

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude you gotta provide me the memes lol... youre too much. im literally lol'ing.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

i have a poverty cell phone too. its called an EVO.

swole aud is swole.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We all joke about my #LOTSOFSACRIFICE thing but let's be cereal for a minute here.
    At times even I tell my wifey this, I feel bad that I have to leave my wifey and 15 month old daughter at night so I can lift some weights.
    My life outside of the gym is with my family and for me to even try to do something like this is a big deal for me because it is freaken sacrifice.
    I didn't have to do this but I do. Why because I fukking love it, I love the challenge, I love how it keeps me hungry in all that I do in life. It's what
    keeps me thriving to be the best in all that I do. That's what this lifestyle is for me.

EDIT: I don't want to become a sponsored athlete. I want to someday sponsor athletes.

RT bro

LOL

212.2 lbs. in this pic.
    [/IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/168g9di.jpg[/IMG]
    Looking leaner than ever bro!

Would fap to when wifey's not around :}

Yeah man I agree. It's the excuses that everyone is saying. The only thing I don't like is when someone claims they train harder than everyone else.
    Do they really believe they are the only one training hard? And they are so elite that other's are just average/mediocre?

Narcissist much?

PS. I'm not referring to you

LOL yeah it's Rambo who's coaching me.
    I'll bring things back into balance. I don't train as hard as you bros (srs)

Morning bros!

TGIF!

I still have a job by the way
    ## chillin at home crew

212.2 lbs. in this pic.
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/168g9di.jpg[/IMG

Clearly you have chopped your face onto my body.

Looking lean bro.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    TGIF!

I still have a job by the way
    LOL strong BFF XOXO with fappism

Made me ROR IRL with still have my job hahaha
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

212.2 lbs. in this pic.
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/168g9di.jpg[IMG]
    Looking really good Audie!

Clearly you have chopped your face onto my body.
    Looking lean bro.
    Dude I just purchased some stuff at Rogue Fitness

I'm going to use them then go straight to doing isolations lol

Looking really good Audie!
    No you look really good twin slight homo :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

212.2 lbs. in this pic.

Ok if everyone wants to be RTF. Let's post updated pics every week!

I'm down for that. So that way we can all gauge progress. Stop the e-bbing and start posting real results.
    You're looking real good in that pic already. And even though the pic is fuzzy, I think I can already see striations coming out in the right shoulder and I see what looks like a big vein in the left shoulder too.
    My vids

You're looking real good in that pic already. And even though the pic is fuzzy, I think I can already see striations coming out in the right shoulder and I see what looks like a big vein in the left shoulder too.
    Thanks bro. Coach had me following the macros he gave me to the T. Like I hit them to the T or even just 1-3g off from the targeted macros.
    I think he'll adjust it more each week as we progressed. I lose too quick last week when I got started with him dropped 6.2 lbs. even already cutting for a little over 22 weeks. I like his method, we do IIFYM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

No you look really good twin slight homo :}
    Oh really? When you want to bang?

:}

LOL Strong chop. Lulz

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    i have a poverty cell phone too. its called an EVO.

swole aud is swole.
    Red cannon yo ass for poverty Evo.

I'll bring things back into balance. I don't train as hard as you bros (srs)
    That is a lie. See post below.

Barbell Squat:
    45x8
    135x5
    205x3
    275x3
    315x2
    355x2 (vid)
    395x2 PR (vid)
    ... video will be up later in the morning. contains gratuitous shots of my glutes
    In4video.

LOL Strong chop. Lulz

Red cannon yo ass for poverty Evo.

That is a lie. See post below.

In4video.
    HTC evo.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Oh really? When you want to bang?

:}
    You'll have to take me to a power lunch and a movie first :}
    fuk.. /homo jokes

GDJ Tuan! Beast Mode Manlet of Power and Prosperity.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 241 of 321 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast