Closed Thread
Page 239 of 321 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,170 of 9602
    PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustBulk View Post
    When will it be my turn for 10k rep power, lulz.

Also, your surname is Lim? Fellow Chinese brah?

Anyone from SG? Inbox me or something.
    yee. Chinese brah checking in. You a Lim?
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Too much to multi-quote but lots of lulz to be had.

@Audie, when you start your business, I'll be your IT director. I'll hire Evo to do the actual work while me and Hosum go out for Chick Fil A chicken sammiches and a movie errryyday.

Then 4 pm, me and Evo will go hit a Vietnamese cafe and get some cafe sua da and banh mi ba le. We'll make sure to watch Internet usage like a hawk and call out anyone spending too much time online - except for us

Late morning be des!! Busy busy Got into an argument with my boss (who's also a good friend). No bueno. Now feel like polishing up my resume.
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    dafuq!

Can I be the guy who sex tests all the new hot chick hires?

Been busy too, teaching my new boss what we do. Something Wong with this picture.......
    make sure to buy this model

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    INB 4 u interview CDgurlish candidates.

Black vinyl couch, a short desk, and camera with tungsten lighting ready for your body :}
    Originally Posted by PokLim View Post

make sure to buy this model

[img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3205/castingcouch.jpg[img]
    That is the exact setting that I needed. I am a cost effective employee. Don't need much except for those 3 items.

Let me know when the letter of offer is ready to be sign.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    That is the exact setting that I needed. I am a cost effective employee. Don't need much except for those 3 items.

Let me know when the letter of offer is ready to be sign.
    Make sure a work laptop is in the offer letter bro. 17" widescreen 1080p for better graphics to... monitor the network.

:}
    ## chillin at home crew

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negs for each of you!

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Damn NYKWAN, when I turn 50, I want to have my body look just as good!

I think NYKWAN is 60. When I turn 60, I want to have my body look just as good too.

Sick I want to look like Nykwan when I'm 65 and retired.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^^LOL You have pretty low bf bro. It won't take you long to get back to the Bruce Lee status.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL@nykwan red cannon gifs

Make sure a work laptop is in the offer letter bro. 17" widescreen 1080p for better graphics to... monitor the network.

I thought you were TK...I was going to say.

DO U EVEN DELL?
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^^LOL You have pretty low bf bro. It won't take you long to get back to the Bruce Lee status.
    I was hoping to be under 10% by end of March, but cut is going alot slower than I'm used to. Not sure it'll happen.

I'm cutting really slow right now as sort of an experiment. I always wondered if it was better, given the same amount of time, to cut hard and fast and then get back to slow bulk to gain back any lost strength, or cut slow and take longer to cut and try to not lose any strength by the end.

So far I do feel a difference in morale. Cutting hard and fast is really motivating to keep going cause you see cut results fast cause I remember feeling and seeing a noticeable difference every single week. But it really tests your will power to not cheat on the diet cause I was always slightly hungry all day long. Cutting slow right now, sometimes makes me wonder if I'm actually even eating at a deficit cause sometimes it doesn't seem like its working, but love the strength holding up. Very noticeable difference in strength losses from what I can remember of the past spring cuts. Right now, it seems like my muscles dont' know I'm cutting yet. Before, I always felt so out of energy and lifts slowly got weaker over the weeks.
    My vids

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL@nykwan red cannon gifs

I thought you were TK...I was going to say.

DO U EVEN DELL?
    I only use the best for casting couch videos

## chillin at home crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^LOL Tuan

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I was hoping to be under 10% by end of March, but cut is going alot slower than I'm used to. Not sure it'll happen.

I'm cutting really slow right now as sort of an experiment. I always wondered if it was better, given the same amount of time, to cut hard and fast and then get back to slow bulk to gain back any lost strength, or cut slow and take longer to cut and try to not lose any strength by the end.

So far I do feel a difference in morale. Cutting hard and fast is really motivating to keep going cause you see cut results fast cause I remember feeling and seeing a noticeable difference every single week. But it really tests your will power to not cheat on the diet cause I was always slightly hungry all day long. Cutting slow right now, sometimes makes me wonder if I'm actually even eating at a deficit cause sometimes it doesn't seem like its working, but love the strength holding up. Very noticeable difference in strength losses from what I can remember of the past spring cuts. Right now, it seems like my muscles dont' know I'm cutting yet. Before, I always felt so out of energy and lifts slowly got weaker over the weeks.
    I haven't loss that much strength on my cut and I was going slow. I'm on week 22 now but officially week 2 with the coach that I'm working with to help with my cut. I "loss some strength" but due to me cleaning up my form, rep speed, doing TUT stuff, etc..I'm increasing my strength back up again even on a cut with progressive overload method.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

I don't know man. I have no patient. I rather go with the fast and hard route. Seeing result is the best motivation factor to me.

I only use the best for casting couch videos

LOL

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

nope, get the 1920x1200 instead. Evo needs all the height he can get

Negs for each of you!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3JlZB.gif[/img

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rHxAD.gif[/img

the first GIF is an excellent movie
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    if that is your man jenny, there has to be hope for me.
    Inb4 the boyfriend is actually the one posting and pretending to be Jenny.
    I would laugh so hard.
    My vids

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Inb4 the boyfriend is actually the one posting and pretending to be Jenny.
    I would laugh so hard.
    Because you were white knighting a dude?

nope, get the 1920x1200 instead. Evo needs all the height he can get

the first GIF is an excellent movie
    Negged!!!

Inb4 the boyfriend is actually the one posting and pretending to be nojimmyno.
    I would laugh so hard.
    Fixed.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This + Timberwolf physique in 2013. Is this real life?

Good luck with your finding ONEITIS goals in 2013 :}
    Timberwolf physique I think I can accomplish if I were to lift 5 years straight. The money I think is possible this year to actually get what I want since I have 2 huge investors with deep deep deep pockets to back me and I have the biggest showroom in China for the projection stuff we do. Plus 2013 China just like 2008 was first one to come out of the recession so the big companies that are here are looking for animation/vfx companies to help with their designs.

Oneitis? I don't think so, that's all you married f@gs. I'm very thankful I snapped out of thought of getting married.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who says establishing a business in already saturated market? All the big cities are already on the down turn. Small town such as where I live is where it's at.
    Again remember what Arnold said, Vision stay focus on that vision and keep believing.

My background is in Business management, I already worked in supply chain for larger firms and corps and current working for a small firm that builds start up companies. I ask myself why should I keep making salary working for someone when I can make it on my own? It really boils down to me if I eat shyt or not if I do decide to pull the trigger on starting out my own business.
    Then you should know new start up companies have the biggest chance of failure. Unless you have crazy connections, cash on hand to burn, and a awesome team for the first year it's still hard to survive. I know this because I'm a professional at opening up shop and seeing it close down. My first company I ever opened closed down in 3 months and it took me another 6 months to open it back up (not enough cash), First vfx company I had in China survived for 9 months and closed down (bad partners), the club me and my cousin started closed down recently (not enough cash), I had a Chevron gas station before that closed down (bad location), and a web design company that survived for 5 years in Vegas and it closed down (not enough cash).

Then say if you have everything then it's time to get clients. It's very hard to get the big boys to come through your doors, no one is going to trust a small company that barely opened up with basically no portfolio to handle their projects, only mom and pop shops and they're usually cheap. This company I have now took me almost 1 year before a major brand (AB-InBev) came in to give me a shot and we ended up paying money but the outcome they brought in other high profile clients.

At the end I don't care what you specialize in, or how much experience you think you have because it's a whole new ballgame when you're an employee and an employer.

Semper Fi

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ the dumbasses in here. Trying to lay game on jennyno by talking down on her bf.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Most of you guys need to watch this...The ones with sh!tty jobs/no jobs and want make it to the next level...

[youtube]hvOUVil7W5s[//youtube]

bad economy and family is not a excuse btw.
    Meh, I do respect Arnold as an entertainer, and as someone who has built an empire using his body and mind. But let's not act like he struggled like most immigrants that come over. He was basically handpicked as Weider's golden child. Sponsored and given a job for visa grant and lived like a king. While all the other bodybuilders were working full time jobs (sometimes more than 1), just struggling to make ends meet, much less support their bb'ing lifestyles. Arnold was living it up with all the food, supps, drugs that were given to him. Yes, his charisma, personality and some intellect got him to where he is today, but he had a lot more help than most people realize getting over those first few hurdles. If he didn't get over those, who knows how it would have played out.

Like I said I respect what he has achieved. But most people aren't lucky enough to have the help he did right away. It's easier to parlay your first million into a hundred million, than it is to parlay ten dollars into a hundred. He definitely had a hand reaching his first million.

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    Oh hell naw. There better not be two of you!

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Meh, I do respect Arnold as an entertainer, and as someone who has built an empire using his body and mind. But let's not act like he struggled like most immigrants that come over. He was basically handpicked as Weider's golden child. Sponsored and given a job for visa grant and lived like a king. While all the other bodybuilders were working full time jobs (sometimes more than 1), just struggling to make ends meet, much less support their bb'ing lifestyles. Arnold was living it up with all the food, supps, drugs that were given to him. Yes, his charisma, personality and some intellect got him top where he is today, but he had a lot more help than most people realize getting over those first few hurdles. If he didn't get over those, who knows how it would have played out.

Like I said I respect what he has achieved. But most people aren't lucky enough to have the help he did right away. It's easier to parlay your first million into a hundred million, than it is to parlay ten dollars into a hundred.
    The main thing I see in the video is you gotta take risks and you gotta fail to succeed. Most people in this thread are scared of both.

Semper Fi

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The main thing I see in the video is you gotta take risks and you gotta fail to succeed. Most people in this thread are scared of both.
    True.

Nobody should be afraid to fail, but everyone's definition of a risk is different. But one thing I believe, is that if you are single, especially young and single, there really is no risk at all. When I was young and single there was nothing that scared me. I could lose it all and not even be phased. Because other than your person, what do you really have in your 20's that is of any value or can't be replaced? Nothing.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Because you were white knighting a dude?
    A confident guy can laugh at himself when he does something idiotic. I think it'd be hilarious if someone got me.
    Inb4 Manti Te'o.
    My vids

So last year I posted a project I was trying to get from the Chinese gov't to do the wall projections on Xi'an Northern Gates.

We just got informed right now that my company got the winning bid. The initial contract is worth 6.2 million USD for us to build and setup, then 4 yearly updates of 20 min animations for 10 years, each animation will be priced on difficulty starting at 100k USD but not exceeding 450k USD per animation and will adjust accordingly after the first 2 years, maintenance/labor/travel/housing/food we priced at 270k USD per year for the first 2 years and will adjust accordingly after that.

Year of the Snake is gonna own!

Semper Fi

True.

Nobody should be afraid to fail, but everyone's definition of a risk is different. But one thing I believe, is that if you are single, especially young and single, there really is no risk at all. When I was young and single there was nothing that scared me. I could lose it all and not even be phased. Because other than your person, what do you really have in your 20's that is of any value or can't be replaced? Nothing.
    I'm still taking risks, not as an entrepreneur/business owner, but as someone who works in startups for the opportunity to hit it big, instead of going for a stable job in a big company. It's more fun too

So last year I posted a project I was trying to get from the Chinese gov't to do the wall projections on Xi'an Northern Gates.

[/img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3443/3933081902_1fbf09f424_b.jpg[/img]

[/img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2633/3932309455_676f8248e0_b.jpg[/img]

We just got informed right now that my company got the winning bid. The initial contract is worth 6.2 million USD for us to build and setup, then 4 yearly updates of 20 min animations for 10 years, each animation will be priced on difficulty starting at 100k USD but not exceeding 450k USD per animation and will adjust accordingly after the first 2 years, maintenance/labor/travel/housing/food we priced at 270k USD per year for the first 2 years and will adjust accordingly after that.

I remember that you posted about this. Congrats bro!
    ## chillin at home crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sweet!

So when do I fly over?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

lol @ the dumbasses in here. Trying to lay game on jennyno by talking down on her bf.

Meh, I do respect Arnold as an entertainer, and as someone who has built an empire using his body and mind. But let's not act like he struggled like most immigrants that come over. He was basically handpicked as Weider's golden child. Sponsored and given a job for visa grant and lived like a king. While all the other bodybuilders were working full time jobs (sometimes more than 1), just struggling to make ends meet, much less support their bb'ing lifestyles. Arnold was living it up with all the food, supps, drugs that were given to him. Yes, his charisma, personality and some intellect got him to where he is today, but he had a lot more help than most people realize getting over those first few hurdles. If he didn't get over those, who knows how it would have played out.

Like I said I respect what he has achieved. But most people aren't lucky enough to have the help he did right away. It's easier to parlay your first million into a hundred million, than it is to parlay ten dollars into a hundred. He definitely had a hand reaching his first million.

Oh hell naw. There better not be two of you!

Why u did this? He was my idol and inspiration, now my points aren't valid any longer.

Lol
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I'm still taking risks, not as an entrepreneur/business owner, but as someone who works in startups for the opportunity to hit it big, instead of going for a stable job in a big company. It's more fun too
    This but I am still willing to take the risk of becoming a business owner when what I think will be the right time for me.

@JB: About your short story, we all have a dream and ambitions. Preciate for sharing your own personal experience and struggles of opening/closing your business. That's something I am still weigh-in and it's early in the process for me.
    I am a family man now so I can't just off a whim start a business. I am working on my business model and how I would go about running/executing my plans. There's always a plan B if things don't pan out for me.

LOL@Boba calling out the Jenny yellow knights.
    But let's be cereal, I know most Asian man cringe when they see a cute/fine ass asian chick with a different race guy. Same goes for other races as well. Here in the South, that type of mentality still strongly exists.

TGIF brahs!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL@Boba calling out the Jenny yellow knights.
    But let's be cereal, I know most Asian man cringe when they see a cute/fine ass asian chick with a different race guy. Same goes for other races as well. Here in the South, that type of mentality still strongly exists.

TGIF brahs!
    It definitely exists in the midwest too since its more conservative than the coasts. Seems to be more accepted on the coasts though cause you see it alot more interracial couples on the west coast, and friends from east coast tell me there's alot of interracial couples there too. And you even see more asian male w/ non-asian female on the coasts which isn't common in Chicago at all. Occasionally I see a couple like that but rarely.

But sometimes there's 'cringing' between asian races too. I know some asians don't like it when their women are with asian men not of their race. Like some koreans dont' like korean women with chinese guys.

But people gotta just accept it cause its gonna happen these days.

I was married to korean. I have female cousins married to white guys, but I also have male cousin married to white women. I got cousins married to Japanese. My bro is married to a half japanese, and my sis is getting married to a white guy this June.

But I think I still don't like the guys with an asian fetish though. There's a difference between them and another normal non-asian guy dating a woman who happens to be asian. I've had one white guy with that asian fetish try to get me into a conversation about which asian girls are the most exotic to him, and how he wants to sleep with one of every asian race. /eyeroll
    My vids

Sweet!

So when do I fly over?
    When you open up a company in asia. I'm sure you'll get plenty of projects just from my company alone.

Semper Fi

It definitely exists in the midwest too since its more conservative than the coasts. Seems to be more accepted on the coasts though cause you see it alot more interracial couples on the west coast, and friends from east coast tell me there's alot of interracial couples there too. And you even see more asian male w/ non-asian female on the coasts which isn't common in Chicago at all. Occasionally I see a couple like that but rarely.

But sometimes there's 'cringing' between asian races too. I know some asians don't like it when their women are with asian men not of their race. Like some koreans dont' like korean women with chinese guys.

But people gotta just accept it cause its gonna happen these days.

I was married to korean. I have female cousins married to white guys, but I also have male cousin married to white women. I got cousins married to Japanese. My bro is married to a half japanese, and my sis is getting married to a white guy this June.

But I think I still don't like the guys with an asian fetish though. There's a difference between them and another normal non-asian guy dating a woman who happens to be asian. I've had one white guy with that asian fetish try to get me into a conversation about which asian girls are the most exotic to him, and how he wants to sleep with one of every asian race. /eyeroll
    Well my wife is a caucasian . So that makes my lil girl half-filipino/half-white. I guess that's the reason why I'm not as friendly with people right off the bat, around here because I know behind closed doors shyt were being said about my wifey and I and you know what? I don't give a damn what they think. One of my wife's former friend was like that when her and I were still dating. The two of them were on a beach trip when my wife caught her texting bunch of shyt about my wifey and I. Let's just say that didn't end well.

Also I have faced racism around here since I moved in the South back in '94. I accept it because this is the South. Call it having a chip on my shoulder or whatnot but that's the reason why I don't just warm up to people around here. To be honest, I didn't have that feeling when I lived in Dallas at all. I guess that's the reason why I liked it there. I never been out West but I can already tell I would enjoy the visit since it's more diverse and people seems to be just chill.

The small town I live now, it can be pleasant if I just mind my own business and don't get caught up with small town drama/politics.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fruak want to harlem shake so bad WITH 0:40

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Why u did this? He was my idol and inspiration, now my points aren't valid any longer.

Lol
    From Arnies bodybuilding career yeah he got help. But you can't deny he turned into a huge movie star and governer by himself. No way can you say weider did that.

Semper Fi

Closed Thread
Page 239 of 321 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast