Closed Thread
Page 238 of 321 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,140 of 9602
    soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Dude O.G. Hyde is pretty decent. I actually get to sleep at the same time last night with no issues so that's a good thing.

I don't feel the focus though like I get with Craze.

Srs now shut the fuk up about reps man. It's all just green blocks brah.

INB4 U got 131K. Cool now I shall exchange my 131K reps for BB.com WICS supplement program :}
    craze is known for thier focus and a higher dosage of that focus ingrediant.

but OG hyde is still good. i take it on chest, back arm days. mr. hyde is 1,3 free, still good glad youre enjoying it aud. keep up it up #humbledude
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's where I am right now. Down to 165-166lb now. I still got a ways to go on the cut cause its going real slow. Only dropped maybe 3 solid lbs since in the month. Part of it is cause I cheat too much, but part of it maybe cause I've been able to start hitting squats regularly now, and I'm hoping that I'm putting on some weight on the lower body at the same time.

I like putting up pics during the process cause it makes me have to keep going since people see where I am. And then I can't let it go backwards or stop making progress or I'll hear crap about it now.

Front pic was after chest day this morning, and back pic was after doing some back day yesterday, so there I am pumped alittle bit. So I'd be smaller when cold. <--Inb4 thats what the girls say.
    Inb4 clean the mirror.

Last edited by nykwan; 02-21-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^LOL@copy and pasta. Moar of that pic Porkchop.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post

but OG hyde is still good. i take it on chest, back arm days. mr. hyde is 1,3 free, still good glad youre enjoying it aud. keep up it up #humbledude
    I actually find the dosage to be spot on bro. Which is good since it has 40 servings should last awhile.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Here's where I am right now. Down to 165-166lb now. I still got a ways to go on the cut cause its going real slow. Only dropped maybe 3 solid lbs since in the month. Part of it is cause I cheat too much, but part of it maybe cause I've been able to start hitting squats regularly now, and I'm hoping that I'm putting on some weight on the lower body at the same time.

I like putting up pics during the process cause it makes me have to keep going since people see where I am. And then I can't let it go backwards or stop making progress or I'll hear crap about it now.

Front pic was after chest day this morning, and back pic was after doing some back day yesterday, so there I am pumped alittle bit. So I'd be smaller when cold. <--Inb4 thats what the girls say.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/xoldw7.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2i7lfsn.jpg[IMG]
    If we are in prison...Would wife :}

Great progress bro thick.solid.tight. with abs still.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This + Timberwolf physique in 2013. Is this real life?

Good luck with your finding ONEITIS goals in 2013 :}
    if that is your man jenny, there has to be hope for me.
    calm down mr. #stayhumble #fruakheavyweights #mrperfectform #ihit8platestbarrows.
    ^^^^ LOL

LMAO@ all the hash tags hahaha

I'm still cereal about you being one of my sponsored athletes when the time comes.
    Don't forget I m the human resource manager brah.

:}

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    negs are pretty weak though. brb your rep power can bring someone up 30 reps. But your negs can only bring them down 15. Weak as fuk cuzz. Makes neg trains almost useless.

Just finished that arnold vid..basically: The will must be stronger than the skill
    Oh good now I can put you back below 10k today.

Dude O.G. Hyde is pretty decent. I actually get to sleep at the same time last night with no issues so that's a good thing.

I don't feel the focus though like I get with Craze.

Srs now shut the fuk up about reps man. It's all just green blocks brah.

INB4 U got 131K. Cool now I shall exchange my 131K reps for BB.com WICS supplement program :}
    Did you signed up for the platium account to get 131k? I have to signed up for the platium account twice.

My Hyde is coming tomorrow? What shoudl I stack that with?

Inb4 clean the mirror.

Since we all posting Arnold's motivation videos today, I learned something from him too. I love pumping and cumming. I cum when I m at the gym and I cum at home. This is what life is about.

But I don't remember him saying anything about cumming on the mirror bro. Go clean that messy mirror.

Morning baklas!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Did you signed up for the platium account to get 131k? I have to signed up for the platium account twice.

My Hyde is coming tomorrow? What shoudl I stack that with?

Morning baklas!!
    LOL@ these two posts.

Stack Mr. Hyde with MarcusD Nutrition's "Guest-In-A-Bottle" prew/o. Everytime you put a scoop you'll have to guest what flavor you'll get. One day it tasted like Mila Kunis' fart and I never once met Mila Kunis IRL. Focus is unreal brah/friend/roommate.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup brahs!

Damn NYKWAN, when I turn 50, I want to have my body look just as good!

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Asian reporting.
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL@ these two posts.

Stack Mr. Hyde with MarcusD Nutrition's "Guest-In-A-Bottle" prew/o. Everytime you put a scoop you'll have to guest what flavor you'll get. One day it tasted like Mila Kunis' fart and I never once met Mila Kunis IRL. Focus is unreal brah/friend/roommate.
    LOL @ guest in a bottle. Do want to be a MarcusD Nutrition sponsor athletes so I can get that Greg Valentino pumps all day.

Fuk too much work, when will it be my turn to CEO 10k a day?

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup brahs!

Damn NYKWAN, when I turn 50, I want to have my body look just as good!
    I think NYKWAN is 60. When I turn 60, I want to have my body look just as good too.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    evo you have not made vids why should i send? even aud just bought it. i will send him feebies too. pm addy aud.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nykawn that offseason dide you good
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

LOL @ guest in a bottle. Do want to be a MarcusD Nutrition sponsor athletes so I can get that Greg Valentino pumps all day.

Fuk too much work, when will it be my turn to CEO 10k a day?
    IN4 Greg Valentino pumps all day errryyday.

I think NYKWAN is 60. When I turn 60, I want to have my body look just as good too.
    Sick I want to look like Nykwan when I'm 65 and retired.

evo you have not made vids why should i send? even aud just bought it. i will send him feebies too. pm addy aud.
    Sent brotha
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Dafuq you said you've going to sent you ******* swole manlet. PM addy to Audietism for what? He already has my noodz.

Dafuq you said you've going to sent you ******* swole manlet. PM addy to Audietism for what? He already has my noodz.
    RTF don't know what I'm looking at here Evo.

Frank, Bean or combo of both? #DATSHYTCRAE
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

IN4 Greg Valentino pumps all day errryyday.

Sick I want to look like Nykwan when I'm 65 and retired.

Sent brotha
    lol @ 65. Inb4Hosumpost70. Btw, where the hell Sand Castle? Probably too busy building up more Sand Castles at University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle.

RTF don't know what I'm looking at here Evo.

Frank, Bean or combo of both? #DATSHYTCRAE
    Jalapeno popper.

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    Holy, I believe you and a couple others in here helped put me over 10k. Never reached this before, always soclose.. but I put myself in front of mod neg cannons a few times before luls
    When will it be my turn for 10k rep power, lulz.

Also, your surname is Lim? Fellow Chinese brah?

Anyone from SG? Inbox me or something.
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

lol @ 65. Inb4Hosumpost70. Btw, where the hell Sand Castle? Probably too busy building up more Sand Castles at University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle.

Jalapeno popper.

Sand Castle is busy watching movies about building more sand castles

He's on dat dere Devry Univ. business model so he can build sand castles all over the world.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Sand Castle is busy watching movies about building more sand castles

He's on dat dere Devry Univ. business model so he can build sand castles all over the world.
    LOL I wonder what movie he is watching now.

Damn I m hungry. Almost Chik Fil A time.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I beg to differ, it is easier in this country to be a successful business owner. You just have to find that niche and capture audience what makes your business unique and different from the pack. Whether it be top notched customer service, lowest prices, or even just some value added service or even a combination of all. Like I said, I am in the process of building my own company/brand because I still believe this is still the land of opportunity and will take advantage of it.

#REALTALKFACE

nah I wasn't talking about success after you get established. I was talking about all the processes of starting a company and dealing with all the fees and so forth.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    With the stuff you do, I have no doubt you'll make crazy amounts of cash but definately not in America unless you have crazy connections and even with that you'd have to be a lot cheaper with a mid sized team of like 20-30 that have just as much experience as you. Now if you go to S. Korea you just need to find 1-2 partner that you can trust (all asians in asia are shady) and you can build from that and still be successful as long as you keep American quality. And if you go to S. Korea I have some great connections there. Like Ultra Music Festival, S. M. Entertainment which are only the 2 big ones. But the main focus/projects you want are the government jobs. They love American quality in asia and if your company has it they'll pay through the roof. Like right now we've been working on a gov't owned buddhist temple in Malaysia and they're paying my company a little over 3 million US just to do animation and set up hardware. This project took me 7 months of ass kissing by buying dinners/hookers/alcohol but it's completely worth it.

Plus if you moved to S. Korea to start your business we can work together on some of my projects. The sound company I work with now is in Taiwan and I still don't think they're professional enough. I mean seriously the boss was arguing with me saying Sennheiser speakers sucks compared to Onkyo.

Sennheiser speakers are bad ass. Onkyo belongs in consumer. Onkyo makes great receivers.

I have a lot of connections and a saleperson who has a lot as well. Two engineers and 1 salesperson so far in company.

Inb4 clean the mirror.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/xoldw7.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2i7lfsn.jpg[/IMG

You sandbagging SOB
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too much to multi-quote but lots of lulz to be had.

@Audie, when you start your business, I'll be your IT director. I'll hire Evo to do the actual work while me and Hosum go out for Chick Fil A chicken sammiches and a movie errryyday.

Then 4 pm, me and Evo will go hit a Vietnamese cafe and get some cafe sua da and banh mi ba le. We'll make sure to watch Internet usage like a hawk and call out anyone spending too much time online - except for us

Late morning be des!! Busy busy Got into an argument with my boss (who's also a good friend). No bueno. Now feel like polishing up my resume.
    ## chillin at home crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

@Audie, when you start your business, I'll be your IT director. I'll hire Evo to do the actual work while me and Hosum go out for Chick Fil A chicken sammiches and a movie errryyday.

Then 4 pm, me and Evo will go hit a Vietnamese cafe and get some cafe sua da and banh mi ba le. We'll make sure to watch Internet usage like a hawk and call out anyone spending too much time online - except for us

Late morning be des!! Busy busy Got into an argument with my boss (who's also a good friend). No bueno. Now feel like polishing up my resume.

dafuq!

Can I be the guy who sex tests all the new hot chick hires?

Been busy too, teaching my new boss what we do. Something Wong with this picture.......
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

^^^^ROFL

Audietism already said I will be the HR manager for the new company bro. But I am down for the 4pm cafe sua da, banh mi ba le, chik fil a and movies tho.

Can we get an employeed lounge filled with sands so Hosum can build some sand castles on his movie breaks?

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    dafuq!

Can I be the guy who sex tests all the new hot chick hires?

Been busy too, teaching my new boss what we do. Something Wong with this picture.......
    We'll add your computer to the do-not-monitor list

^^^^ROFL

Audietism already said I will be the HR manager for the new company bro. But I am down for the 4pm cafe sua da, banh mi ba le, chik fil a and movies tho.

Can we get an employeed lounge filled with sands so Hosum can build some sand castles on his movie breaks?
    LOL

If you're the HR manager, then please make sure to screen for hot female desktop support engineers
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    nah I wasn't talking about success after you get established. I was talking about all the processes of starting a company and dealing with all the fees and so forth.
    Truth, one of them specially will be hiring a good lawyer to be on standby. One thing I have learned from my current job.

LOL @ cool story bro.

As far as your boss if he is your friend he won't fire you. You don't lose a job unless you really "went there" or did some TK u dumb bish move like wear pajamas to work.

LOL@my boss' wife dropping by my desk and seeing me bb.com'ing...Maybe I will need to get my business license soon
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Truth, one of them specially will be hiring a good lawyer to be on standby. One thing I have learned from my current job.

LOL @ cool story bro.

As far as your boss if he is your friend he won't fire you. You don't lose a job unless you really "went there" or did some TK u dumb bish move like wear pajamas to work.

LOL@my boss' wife dropping by my desk and seeing me bb.com'ing...Maybe I will need to get my business license soon
    ^^ LOL you need to be quicker on the Alt-Tab bro

No, he won't fire me, but I've been 50/50 about staying anyway (it's been 4 years here which is an eternity for me). Only reason I stayed for so long is because he's my friend and I have a pretty flexible schedule. But now the ball's in my court to either tell him I'm committed and staying or give notice.
    ## chillin at home crew

We'll add your computer to the do-not-monitor list

LOL

If you're the HR manager, then please make sure to screen for hot female desktop support engineers

Yeah I know, wasn't sure to say that but i did.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

No, he won't fire me, but I've been 50/50 about staying anyway (it's been 4 years here which is an eternity for me). Only reason I stayed for so long is because he's my friend and I have a pretty flexible schedule. But now the ball's in my court to either tell him I'm committed and staying or give notice.
    You friend hiring bro? I can be the HR manager. All I need is a black couch, a desk, and a video camera.

And we can also bb.com all day and watch youtube while we eating the banh mi and sipping on them cafe sua da.

^^^^ROFL

LOL Dr. Evo HR Manager with a phD degree from Univ. of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle.

I know right, lil manlet caught me by surprise. Slutever she won't say a word if she does I would say I was asking my friends online on how to do certain things in Sony Vegas Pro

You'll laugh at this, once or twice I have showed my boss Dan's Youtube Fitness channel to show how I would like our company vids should look like when we opened up our youtube channel. LOL it's pretty seemless how I presented it to him

You friend hiring bro? I can be the HR manager. All I need is a black couch, a desk, and a video camera.

And we can also bb.com all day and watch youtube while we eating pop tarts and drinking a can of diet coke
    Bolded part, that's the life right there. Oh wait I do that on the daily already!!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL Dr. Evo HR Manager with a phD degree from Univ. of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle.

I know right, lil manlet caught me by surprise. Slutever she won't say a word if she does I would say I was asking my friends online on how to do certain things in Sony Vegas Pro

You'll laugh at this, once or twice I have showed my boss Dan's Youtube Fitness channel to show how I would like our company vids should look like when we opened up our youtube channel. LOL it's pretty seemless how I presented it to him

Bolded part, that's the life right there. Oh wait I do that on the daily already!!
    I am down with the pop tart but not the soda since I drink no soda. But we can have Chick Fil A too. Yeeeeppp just let me know when do you want me to starts.

I am down with the pop tart but not the soda since I drink no soda. But we can have Chick Fil A too. Yeeeeppp just let me know when do you want me to starts.
    INB 4 u interview CDgurlish candidates.

Black vinyl couch, a short desk, and camera with tungsten lighting ready for your body :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 238 of 321 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... LastLast