Closed Thread
Page 228 of 321 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,840 of 9602
    nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But I tried out a new gym today. People there seemed to just take it easy and not push too hard. The owner just hung out outside.

My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup
    Supsup!!

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Dude your lifts are great. You can basically do double your body weight on all the big 3 lifts. Me I'm weak and I know it. I have seriously never lifted anything that's double my body weight except for squats recently but still that's on a smith machine so it's really not 2x my body weight. On the regular squat rack my best so far was 2 weeks ago at 275 and my form went to sh!t 3/4 of the way up.
    No video, no care.

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    Whats up community.

Do anyone know where i could go online to find out a schedule for NPC? I want to try to compete when i get back to the states.

Thanks.
    www.***.net

:}

You still haven't post your legs routine yet taiisbeast. :{

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Morning brahs! Early shoulder day today. Will check for lulz later
    Kill it Bruce!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Morning yellows! So sleepy, need some caffeine.
    I locked in 15hrs of sleep last night.

U jelly?

I so needed those sleep.

I have to take a caffeine pill to make it into the gym in the morning else I'm too sleepy.
    But older guy at the gym came to talk to me while I was doing shoulders. He mistook me for 25yr old. Feelz good.
    Did you impress him with your single arm pullups?
    ROFL

But I tried out a new gym today. People there seemed to just take it easy and not push too hard. The owner just hung out outside.

LOL Good one!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see the Boston Gay Misc Crew had moved into this section. This will bring lots of misc traffics in this section. No bueno.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning yellows! So sleepy, need some caffeine.
    Drink a cafe sua da like Evo does

Just took 2 1/2 scoops of BRX to wake me up

Did you impress him with your single arm pullups?
    LOL

[/IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/1hcacp.jpg[/IMG]
    LOL

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Supsup!!

No video, no care.

www.***.net

:}

You still haven't post your legs routine yet taiisbeast. :{

Kill it Bruce!!

U jelly?

I so needed those sleep.

ROFL

LOL Good one!
    I iz jelly! I still don't know how you can sleep that much bro. I wake up after 7 hours of sleep (if I'm lucky to get that much!) and my back is sore

I see the Boston Gay Misc Crew had moved into this section. This will bring lots of misc traffics in this section. No bueno.
    Aware me?

-----

This is from Saturday night. I'm done maxing out squats for a while - that ish is tough

Morning du mas!!

## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

LOL

LOL

I iz jelly! I still don't know how you can sleep that much bro. I wake up after 7 hours of sleep (if I'm lucky to get that much!) and my back is sore

Aware me?

-----

This is from Saturday night. I'm done maxing out squats for a while - that ish is tough

Morning du mas!!

New gay Boston Misc Crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151935263 created by liftTENhard. LOL

Congrats on the new PR bro!! What is your target goal? Somolvo is working good for you.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup brahs! No work today; enjoying this weather!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by new evolution View Post
    i see the boston gay misc crew had moved into this section. This will bring lots of misc traffics in this section. No bueno.

who else besied crazed and Kenzin
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

I am jelly. I have to work today cause I didn't want to burn a floater yet. lol There are only 4 of us here. We are the cheapo that dont want to burn no floater. lol

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    who else besied crazed and Kenzin
    Que?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am jelly. I have to work today cause I didn't want to burn a floater yet. lol There are only 4 of us here. We are the cheapo that dont want to burn no floater. lol

Que?
    Who else is in here from Boston misc beside Krazed and Tenzin
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Strong bench Ken!!! When will it be my turn?

Btw, how do you get the video to upload with the big screen?

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New gay Boston Misc Crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151935263 created by liftTENhard. LOL

Congrats on the new PR bro!! What is your target goal? Somolvo is working good for you.
    Thanks bro! I love Smolov but it's tough no joke. In a rest phase halfway through the program right now. I'm looking to hit 475 when I'm done with it.

Supsup. I'm off too!

Que?
    Our first 2013 company holiday calendar had a floater. The final version gave us today off and no floater
    ## chillin at home crew

Who else is in here from Boston misc beside Krazed and Tenzin
    Bunch of miscers. Looks like a good chat crew so far. Hope this doesn't increase other miscs traffics in this section.

[/video=youtube;s1wEUFDKhIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1wEUFDKhIg[/video]

Strong bench Ken!!! When will it be my turn?

Btw, how do you get the video to upload with the big screen?
    Thanks bro. Once you get your right arm strength back, you'll be repping 275s again

For the big screen, you have to publish to YouTube in a higher resolution I think. At least medium (640x360). My phone takes video in 720p so I publish in that resolution (1280x720). But I do that through iMovie of course and not directly from the phone.
    ## chillin at home crew

Thanks bro. Once you get your right arm strength back, you'll be repping 275s again

For the big screen, you have to publish to YouTube in a higher resolution I think. At least medium (640x360). My phone takes video in 720p so I publish in that resolution (1280x720). But I do that through iMovie of course and not directly
    from the phone.

I don't think I will be back pre-injury form anytime soon and may not ever be back to it again. Feelssadman.jpg

I see. Wasn't aware of it. Thanks for the tip.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you gotta wait till firday for samps evo so i can get paid and pay for your shipping *******.

in the meantime
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great lifting stats everyone keep it up
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    Whats up community.

Do anyone know where i could go online to find out a schedule for NPC? I want to try to compete when i get back to the states.

Thanks.
    npcnewsonline dot com.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    you gotta wait till firday for samps evo so i can get paid and pay for your shipping *******.

in the meantime
    Nice video swole. MOAR video of you and WBK.

Thanks. I will do a video while using prosupp in your honor.

So today in XFIT we told to do overhead barbell squats. I was "F that and did front squats instead"

Not a single F was giving this morning.

I basically said I have a history of left shoulder injuries and not gonna risk it. They were actually fine with it.

15 overhead squats but front squats for me. I did 115lbs

10 pullups

5 Box jumps of 24" Box

this was AMRAP for 15 straight minutes. I ended up completing 5 full rounds of the above. Doesn't seem like much but I was toast.

Tomorrow is legs day at regular gym. FTW
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

So today in XFIT we told to do overhead barbell squats. I was "F that and did front squats instead"

I basically said I have a history of left shoulder injuries and not gonna risk it. They were actually fine with it.

10 pullups

5 Box jumps of 24" Box

this was AMRAP for 15 straight minutes. I ended up completing 5 full rounds of the above. Doesn't seem like much but I was toast.

You're going to get shreded in no time. Keep it up and mixing the two. Both will benefits with your goal.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

U jelly?

I so needed those sleep.
    Yes very jealous, I don't know how you do it. I can only get 6-7 hours and when I'm awake, can't go back to sleep.

Strong squatting Ken, good depth too.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

10 pullups

5 Box jumps of 24" Box

That's a good endurance workout, feel energetic after a workout like that?

Yes very jealous, I don't know how you do it. I can only get 6-7 hours and when I'm awake, can't go back to sleep.

I don't get to sleep like this every day. When I do have the time, I will take it. The longest that I ever slept was 21hrs straight. LOL

The only drawback is when I woke up, my back hurt like a mofo like right now. I guess I slept wrong for too long.

I don't get to sleep like this every day. When I do have the time, I will take it. The longest that I ever slept was 21hrs straight. LOL

The only drawback is when I woke up, my back hurt like a mofo like right now. I guess I slept wrong for too long.
    You need to stop sleeping in the crib or playpen, not enough cushion. :}

LOL Negged!!!

nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stopping by to say hello from Brazil How's everyone here???

I'm escaping winter and working out with some of the most fit group of people in the world. I gained some muscle on my legs YAY
    The real fit people come out at night since it was carnival week and all, so not many on the beach just yet.

Going to LA in two days, CAN'T WAIT. Brazil is nice but nobody speaks English and are late all the time!!

Bikini photos in near future..........maybe.

Always on the go, no regrets.
    Currently jetsetting off to a different country every week.

My adventures in heels:
    http://nojennyno.blogspot.com

@1:38 dude was thinking to himself that he's going to be famous for being on video.

in the meantime
    [youtube]F9bZoFuMQHI[youtube]
    Nice back workout, thanks for the single arm row idea.

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post

I'm escaping winter and working out with some of the most fit group of people in the world. I gained some muscle on my legs YAY
    The real fit people come out at night since it was carnival week and all, so not many on the beach just yet.

Going to LA in two days, CAN'T WAIT. Brazil is nice but nobody speaks English and are late all the time!!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2hZRxp2W-Xw/USIvbaU6_aI/AAAAAAAADG0/xxd-IIYrmZc/s1600/560102_600213670640_825950066_n.jpg[img]
    [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/823448_600296943760_777593155_o.jpg[img]
    Oh hai nojimmyno, at least you're doing it right by posting pics.

MOAR pics and some canival pics....

in the meantime
    [/youtube]F9bZoFuMQHI[/youtube]
    Awesome vid Soop! Like the music and editing

Thanks bro, just trying to keep up with you guys

Are you a back-sleeper or a side-sleeper? When I sleep too long on my back, it gets sore. Tempur-pedic mattresses really help though

LOL

[/video=youtube;s1wEUFDKhIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1wEUFDKhIg[video]

@1:38 dude was thinking to himself that he's going to be famous for being on video.
    LOL I only noticed that when I was compiling the video.
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2hZRxp2W-Xw/USIvbaU6_aI/AAAAAAAADG0/xxd-IIYrmZc/s1600/560102_600213670640_825950066_n.jpg[/img
    [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/823448_600296943760_777593155_o.jpg[/img

Nice! HAve fun
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Closed Thread
Page 228 of 321 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast