Closed Thread
Page 224 of 321 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,720 of 9602
    Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good Day all!

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Yeah I used to cut and train fasted. It happened to me a few times but once we get used to cal deficit and with brutal training, our bodies will adjust. I dunno maybe broscience but that's what I noticed in the past.
    Practicing portion control now. Ate about half what I usually eat, starting with dinner last night. Woke up hungry as fuark, but stayed on track and did not compensate by overloading at breakfast.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Ne ho ma
    Wo hao. ni hao ma?

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Du ma, don't call it a comeback.
    Lol, I posted that cuz I saw u were still online at like 1 am. Ipad "dinged" after battery charge. Went to unplug it and it was still on a page in this thread, saw "kenshin is online"

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Du ma WTF??? How do I know the product is good w/o trying it? :{ Disappoint panda is disappointed.

Happy V-day to you too MissThang!!

Do you use any pwo?

Some pwo cause the light dizziness as well. ie: Rage.

Kill it dai lo! Thank for the for the motivation.

Audistim is going Bollywood. :}

Morning ladies!!
    Morning bro!

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup brahs!

Happy Valentine's girls
    Sup TK

I say it's time to stake the claim of what was once rightfully for everyone to enjoy...Go in the women's section, take it and walk around like not a single fuk was given that day. Like a Baos!!

LOL saw that in your FB

LOL @ Audietism going Bollywood...heyyy can I haz ur Valentimes cookays? :}

I agree dizziness maybe from PWO.

I am currently on MarcusD Nutrition "AAAARGGGHH PUMPS ALOT HD" PWO.

Sup TK. Question is WWWBK DO?
    LOL @ McD Nutrition

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Good Day all!

Practicing portion control now. Ate about half what I usually eat, starting with dinner last night. Woke up hungry as fuark, but stayed on track and did not compensate by overloading at breakfast.

Wo hao. ni hao ma?

Lol, I posted that cuz I saw u were still online at like 1 am. Ipad "dinged" after battery charge. Went to unplug it and it was still on a page in this thread, saw "kenshin is online"
    Lol I'm usually up late and on the computer. Probably had a browser page open to bb.com.
    ## chillin at home crew

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

GJBoba I agree it's harder to not eat when hungry as fuark. I'm hungry now and I brought in 2 poptarts with me after lunch. No biggie if it's a training day, but today happen to be a non-training day so my cals are a lot less Just doesn't fit in my today's macros.

I've been drinking caffeinated water by adding MIO Energy, seems to help cut out the hunger.

Morning bro!
    Sup TK

LOL @ McD Nutrition

Lol I'm usually up late and on the computer. Probably had a browser page open to bb.com.
    You are always online
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I say it's time to stake the claim of what was once rightfully for everyone to enjoy...Go in the women's section, take it and walk around like not a single fuk was given that day. Like a Baos!!

LOL saw that in your FB

LOL @ Audietism going Bollywood...heyyy can I haz ur Valentimes cookays? :}

I agree dizziness maybe from PWO.

Sup TK. Question is WWWBK DO?
    LOL @ MarcusD Nutrition. I want to be a MarcusD Nutrition sponsor athlete. AAAaaarrggghhh....

Good Day all!

Wo hao. ni hao ma?

Supsup!!!

So I went to Chick Fil A for the very first time. I was so excited when I was heading there because I get to be Lance for one day. Turns out, they didn't asked if I wanted two chicken sammiches today and didn't called me Lance. For the next two weeks, I am going to go there every day until they finally asked, "Oh hai Lance, two chicken sammiches for you today?"
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So I went to Chick Fil A for the very first time. I was so excited when I was heading there because I get to be Lance for one day. Turns out, they didn't asked if I wanted two chicken sammiches today and didn't called me Lance. For the next two weeks, I am going to go there every day until they finally asked, "Oh hai Lance, two chicken sammiches for you today?"
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL Evo, that's the best story eva
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."
    Thank you for understanding Audietism.

:}

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    LOL Evo, that's the best story eva
    Thanks evil eyes.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

không bao cát tập luyện của bạn
    Du ma di ngu di...

I don't know what you wrote bro.

Source? :}

LOL, Panda Express..
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Thank you for understanding Audietism.

:}

Thanks evil eyes.
    Fuarkk Shred for starting that Audietism

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

LOL, Panda Express..
    Test's sponsored supp supp nutrition and nurturing company :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    results period boom. ill get you some samples evo.
    ask tk he uses it on the daily.

315 incline feels good man
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Fuarkk Shred for starting that Audietism

Test's sponsored supp supp nutrition and nurturing company :}
    That zhit was funny. Going to be training with him and ML this summer.

Cool. Looking forward to for the samples that you plan on sending.

Tried Madness last night and not a single Madness was felt. I think it was my meal prior to training. I ate pretty bad. Will give it another shot today.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tried Madness last night and not a single Madness was felt. I think it was my meal prior to training. I ate pretty bad. Will give it another shot today.
    what else isnt new?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Good job mang on the 315 inclines.

Imma beast 375 on inclines after my cut when I go on my lean bulk

Would rather try samples of Mr. Hyde than listen to TK's e-stating on supps.

Word. Are you going to New Zealand?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

evo text message me your info.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

what else isnt new?
    feelsbadman.jpg

evo text message me your info.

Werd. Texting now.

Edit: send...

no samples of mr. on me. but feel free to get a tub.

my stack - Karbolic, iload, Jekyll, Hyde, Aminolinx, L-carnitine, halotropin and TC-F isolate.
    multi - gaspari anavite
    fish oils - vitamin world brand.

you guys guys be proud of tk. He has lost weight and leaning out while getting stronger .
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

my stack - Karbolic, iload, Jekyll, Hyde, Aminolinx, L-carnitine, halotropin and TC-F isolate.
    multi - gaspari anavite

you guys guys be proud of tk. He has lost weight and leaning out while getting stronger .
    BRB gonna trade my Vernon Davis signed football and BRX for a Mr. Hyde tub
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

BRB gonna trade my Vernon Davis signed football and BRX for a Mr. Hyde tub
    still waiting on that certificate bro. i'll be running sweet promos coming soon. once hyde hits here its gonna be good.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

If time and dineros are available, I would like to. Heard is amazing there.

multi - gaspari anavite

QFT on WBK!!! He has lean up quite a bit. (srs) He seems to be busting some ass under your wings.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Du ma di ngu di...

I don't know what you wrote bro.

LOL, Panda Express..
    không bao cát tập luyện của bạn == Don't sandbag your workout bro

Although the Vietnamese makes no sense really because "bao cát" is literally "sandbag", not what we use it to mean.

Strong as fuk bro!

disregard madness, acquire craze

multi - gaspari anavite

Why didn't you coach Audie bro?
    ## chillin at home crew

still waiting on that certificate bro. i'll be running sweet promos coming soon. once hyde hits here its gonna be good.
    That's the thing they don't provide certs. but you can get it certified by a local sporting memorabilia shop in your area. That's what I'll do down the road.

Why didn't you coach Audie bro?
    He did bro and did a good job especially for the first 12 weeks of this cut
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

That's the thing they don't provide certs. but you can get it certified by a local sporting memorabilia shop in your area. That's what I'll do down the road.

He did bro and did a good job especially for the first 12 weeks of this cut
    I should do that too. Who knows what it could be worth if he ever becomes Super Bowl MVP later on

Did you get v3 of the video?
    ## chillin at home crew

KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Valentine's Day!

brb gonna go cry

I should do that too. Who knows what it could be worth if he ever becomes Super Bowl MVP later on

Did you get v3 of the video?
    Yeah I would Tuan if I were you.

I haven't checked yet since our internet went down here at work.

INB4 Audietism get audited :}

Originally Posted by KDbeepbeep View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day!

brb gonna go cry
    Happy V-Day...Why cry sweet cheeks...Do You Even? :}

Liked that FB page by the way.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy Valentine's Day!

brb gonna go cry
    Happy Vday. You doing the FA thing tonight? Thats what I got planned for me too.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

lol how you doing? I didn't know this thread existed. lol

I am .0000000000001 Asian. lol Can I join? lol

Repped. lol

lol how you doing? I didn't know this thread existed. lol

I am .0000000000001 Asian. lol Can I join? lol

Repped. lol
    Lol

You going to be FA tonight? Me too. Ok not serious, but we're not doing anything. I'll be hitting the gym for some squats late
    ## chillin at home crew

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol

You going to be FA tonight? Me too. Ok not serious, but we're not doing anything. I'll be hitting the gym for some squats late

just sprained my ankle pretty bad walking dog -_- wasn't paying attention to the ice

was planning to do cardio in the morning, don't know how well that will go now
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    brb gonna go cry
    Hii! I don't think we've had the proper introduction; I'm TK... You're looking awesome judging by your progress pics and what not. Hope these old farts in here are treating you well, if not, then you can always just hit me up some good ol' friendly conversations

Closed Thread
Page 224 of 321 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast