Closed Thread
Page 215 of 321 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,450 of 9602
    nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Good to see you haven't been put off by these cats

Nice stylized shot, but need moar pics

Happy New Year yellows!
    Lol hopefully I have more photos later this week. Hmm I was sent a quick collage from candid shots, non photoshopped...the good, the ugly and the super ugly D:

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Cool pic...love hotties doing cosplay.

Can't wait till Walking Dead either. I didn't start watching till last season, but got hooked right away.
    I'm going to comic con in summer!! Gonna do my first non-halloween dressup there so excited!!!
    FYI I'm kind of obsessed with zombies, I heard the walking dead comics are even better!
    Last edited by nojennyno; 02-10-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    Always on the go, no regrets.
    Currently jetsetting off to a different country every week.

My adventures in heels:
    http://nojennyno.blogspot.com

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool pic...love hotties doing cosplay.

Can't wait till Walking Dead either. I didn't start watching till last season, but got hooked right away.
    been watching walking dead marathon all day crew

comics are a great read, if you are into the show i definitely recommend getting into them. they're so captivating i read through all ~100 issues in less than week.
    just started 'rise of the governor' book recently

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post
    Lol hopefully I have more photos later this week. Hmm I was sent a quick collage from candid shots, non photoshopped...the good, the ugly and the super ugly D:

I'm going to comic con in summer!! Gonna do my first non-halloween dressup there so excited!!!
    FYI I'm kind of obsessed with zombies, I heard the walking dead comics are even better!

went to my first comic con in NY last year but didn't dress up, boring i know.
    couldn't be bothered to carry a costume on the bus to NY, in 4 more cosplay pics
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm past post #50 and can put photos nowwww
    No you guys haven't scared me off just yet. Just been super busy.

I keep hearing about this blizzard thing, so I'm running off to Brazil this week I have a fitness photoshoot scheduled there just to keep me motivated at the gym sigh.

Here's an iPhone snapshot from a themed shoot couple days back - one of the things that kept me busy. Other activities include zombie hunting.
    On a sidenote, Walking Dead is on tonight!

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/407597_10152074406326777_795222934_n.jpg[/img

GJDM

Looks like we might be getting an ice storm tomorrow? Ice storm is bad, the one in 2007 we had here made us lose power for 14 days. it was pretty crazy around here.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    @Evo, nice pics ... That chick in red is Vietnamese, correct?

Shoveling snow, not even once

j/k hope your back gets better bro!

Post your kipping pullup video brah

Good to see you haven't been put off by these cats

Nice stylized shot, but need moar pics

Happy New Year yellows!

Fat chance, I know we mess with the 250 thing but that's like walking into a bar full of 250lbers nood. Not good.

On a side note I did do 45 pullups.

My WOD todat was this

3 sets. first was 21 reps then 15 then 9

95lb thrusters (this is a front squat with a push press on top)
    pullups (not kipping since I don't know how to do them LOL)

after I did the 3 I did the buy out

50 Jump rope then 50 situp
    then 40
    then 30
    then 20
    then 10

I then practiced doing power ups. (I failed)

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/179779_599410744710_1678460688_n.jpg[/img

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post

comics are a great read, if you are into the show i definitely recommend getting into them. they're so captivating i read through all ~100 issues in less than week.

[img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/sigh+here+we+go+again+_2e450d155edac8e03e6967b521f 1da18.jpg[/img

couldn't be bothered to carry a costume on the bus to NY, in 4 more cosplay pics

I want to hit the next Comic Con as well, let me know if one comes around.

Krazed be careful tomorrow, I hear an ice storm is coming.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Krazed be careful tomorrow, I hear an ice storm is coming.
    not sure if my body is ready.

gonna be taking the bus to work, i assume traffic is gonna be awful already. needa wake up like an hour early to be at work on time. hopefully the ice storm isn't too bad since today was actually pretty nice out
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not sure if my body is ready.

gonna be taking the bus to work, i assume traffic is gonna be awful already. needa wake up like an hour early to be at work on time. hopefully the ice storm isn't too bad since today was actually pretty nice out

Yeah I hear ya. Hopefully it's not bad. i had enough. Should have made my move to Tampa back in 2011
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I want this to be my outfit:

GJDM

I want to hit the next Comic Con as well, let me know if one comes around.
    The one in San Diego, July. How many people actually dress up for these things though?

My adventures in heels:

[img]http://thegaminggang.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/HarleyQuinnKoto.jpg[img]

The one in San Diego, July. How many people actually dress up for these things though?
    myron harley quinn. got a quirky sexy thing going there

as i said earlier, i went to comic con NY last year and more people dressed up than not. the most fun part is just seeing everyones crazy outfit. sandiego comic con is the big one where all the celebrities and big names go to so i'm sure it'll be crazy

i am quite jelly
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

as i said earlier, i went to comic con NY last year and more people dressed up than not. the most fun part is just seeing everyones crazy outfit. sandiego comic con is the big one where all the celebrities and big names go to so i'm sure it'll be crazy

i am quite jelly
    Not sure how big the one in Chicago rates, but I went to my cousins wedding in Chicago (Rosemont to be exact) a few years ago and the reception was in the same hotel/convention venue as ComiCon. Funny looking at the wedding video seeing everyone dressed up in tuxes and gowns with random comic book characters strolling by once in a while.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KDbeepbeep View Post
    Morning boys, here's a spoon pic for you guys to enjoy

blizzard didn't do **** so I'm off to the gym for HAMS N GLUTES
    oh Heavenly blessed........

......sorry lost it at your glutes. Go work dat azz girl

[img]http://thegaminggang.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/HarleyQuinnKoto.jpg[/img

Nice outfit

Yeah I hear most dress up. Not even sure what I would dress up as. Would love to go to SD one

are you in the NE?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice outfit

Yeah I hear most dress up. Not even sure what I would dress up as. Would love to go to SD one

You're just dying to find a reason to wear those tights in public, aren't you?

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [i mg]http://thegaminggang.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/HarleyQuinnKoto.jpg[/img]

Outfit will be hawt. I think alot of people dress up for the SD one.
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Not sure how big the one in Chicago rates, but I went to my cousins wedding in Chicago (Rosemont to be exact) a few years ago and the reception was in the same hotel/convention venue as ComiCon. Funny looking at the wedding video seeing everyone dressed up in tuxes and gowns with random comic book characters strolling by once in a while.
    I went to the Chicago one too. People dressed up here, but I heard its nothing like what you see in SD.
    Would love to go to SD one
    I would love to go to the SD one too.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

You're just dying to find a reason to wear those tights in public, aren't you?

dam straight bro! You wearing yours?

LOL
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

dam straight bro! You wearing yours?

LOL
    U know it, lol

I might have to break out some o dem compression shorts from the heavy squat days.

myron harley quinn. got a quirky sexy thing going there

i am quite jelly
    Nice! They will probably do walking dead & game of thrones in SD, can't waittt. Just need to convince my bf to be joker and bring two other girls to do poison ivy & catwoman.

Lol nice.

Nice outfit

are you in the NE?
    I'm from DC area.

Outfit will be hawt. I think alot of people dress up for the SD one.
    Yep, outfit will be super hot.......... it's PVC bodysuit in middle of summer

My adventures in heels:

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy new years everyone

k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    oh Heavenly blessed........

......sorry lost it at your glutes. Go work dat azz girl
    Girl your progress is great. Keep it up.

geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy CNY to everyone here. Haven't posted in this thread months...

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup folks!

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup folks!
    Sup TK

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Big bird is strong bird.
    My vids

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey do any of you guys have Instagram.

If so hit me up on that - would be nice to follow you guys and see progress..

IG - taeisbeast
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm past post #50 and can put photos nowwww
    No you guys haven't scared me off just yet. Just been super busy.

I keep hearing about this blizzard thing, so I'm running off to Brazil this week I have a fitness photoshoot scheduled there just to keep me motivated at the gym sigh.

Here's an iPhone snapshot from a themed shoot couple days back - one of the things that kept me busy. Other activities include zombie hunting.
    On a sidenote, Walking Dead is on tonight!

Hi jenny, u can see my walking dead photo of me on ********. Type in bien diesel . Happy asian new year
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah I hear ya. Hopefully it's not bad. i had enough. Should have made my move to Tampa back in 2011
    Fool!
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

Would wife jenny or kelly, as long as one of them is nice to me. Been having such terrible lucks with womens that are vicious n pmsing with hot fuse temper
    Fictional character
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    leg press 1345lbs
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    Would wife jenny or kelly, as long as one of them is nice to me. Been having such terrible lucks with womens that are vicious n pmsing with hot fuse temper
    DuMa di gnu di!

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    I've given up hope of meeting a good woman around here. They're like bigfoot...people keep saying they're out there, but I haven't come across one, at least not in a long time now.
    My vids

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning everyone.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Morning asian boys and girls!

Im bored sitting here at the car dealer. Got some maintenance to do and car went into limp mode and showed engine light Sat night when I was driving. It was still like that yesterday, but wouldn't you know it....driving to the dealer this morning engine light is gone and car feels fine again. But going to have them look at it anyway and get oil change, etc done.

Ill try to hit either back or legs again after this.
    My vids

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hayy ya'll!

Happy New Year! I just got back from binge eating in new orleans n crying at the superbowl. Du ma sf. Let me down. At least I get to leave with a signed cap by some of the players.

Time to get back at it. Morning cardio before work. Hope you guys all got fat red envelopes. Haha
    R 1 35
    Lā”œā”¼ā”¤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Closed Thread
Page 215 of 321 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast