Closed Thread
Page 211 of 321 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,330 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KDbeepbeep View Post
    sounds good

now i gotta catch the gym before they decide to close it cause of the coming storm....fuuuuuuuaaaarkkkk
    Where you at?
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Where you at?
    NYC brah

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gimme delt workout, then maybe we'll talk
    ill tell you mine.

i normally take long to warm up. which are 5=10lbs db rotory cuff motion of 360 degree swing arounf n around weee
    then i do lite standing side lateral rises with 10-20lbs of 5 sets of 20 reps or so

ill do a lite set of upright row with barbell for 2 set

now i go to seated military press on the smith machine with no weights, i do like 40 reps for 2-3 sets
    then i start packing weights till its 135lb, by then it s a normal working set, each set ill add 10lbs each side and i do all of this behind my neck... why? i workout the harder part first before i do the easy to balance out my delts n weakness.
    then i do front military press up to 315lbs for 4-5 sets. but in between sets of press, i do up right rows with the barbell, of course u can use the smith machine for that also, but i choose freeweight.

next i use the same barbell but standing slighty bent at 15-35 degree and do front lateral rise with the barbell or u can do it with the ez bay for smaller weight. i bend slighty so i can work the delt more harder then standing straight and rise it fwd.

next to do db seated but bent fwd side lateral rises for 3 sets of 60-80lbs

cable lateral rises at every angle for a few sets

heres a workout i do with a db that others dont do...... u bend over around 45 degree like ur going to do dl. but ur holding 15-30lb db in one arm down near ur knees and move the db back like ur doing tricep extension but dont bend ur elbow, this workout ur rear delt.

last i go to the cable lat pull down machine n put one feet on the seat where people sit down but to keep my body from rocking fwd. i pull the pull down bar towards my chin or neck with 130lbs for few sets n reps as like u would do them with the ropes on cable arm machine n pull towards ur face. this hitting the rear delt.

last i hit up traps, and warm up with 135lb, with around 20-30 reps, each set i add 2 plates and less reps till i hit 16 plates at 855lbs .

everything i just listed is what i am doing today for delt n traps. i will make a video soon of all my workout..

feeling excited. my package is local and on its way to delivery from the post office, time to get really big n die trying.

sounds good

now i gotta catch the gym before they decide to close it cause of the coming storm....fuuuuuuuaaaarkkkk

i guess ur on the east coast, im from florida and today its gloomy instead of 86 degree sun like everyday
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds good

If you get all cold cause of the storm, say the word and I'll be there so we can light up that fireplace, lay on the bear skin rug, and spoon just skin to skin and warm you right up. Nomsaying.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gimme delt workout, then maybe we'll talk
    Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    ill tell you mine.

i normally take long to warm up. which are 5=10lbs db rotory cuff motion of 360 degree swing arounf n around weee
    then i do lite standing side lateral rises with 10-20lbs of 5 sets of 20 reps or so

ill do a lite set of upright row with barbell for 2 set

now i go to seated military press on the smith machine with no weights, i do like 40 reps for 2-3 sets
    then i start packing weights till its 135lb, by then it s a normal working set, each set ill add 10lbs each side and i do all of this behind my neck... why? i workout the harder part first before i do the easy to balance out my delts n weakness.
    then i do front military press up to 315lbs for 4-5 sets. but in between sets of press, i do up right rows with the barbell, of course u can use the smith machine for that also, but i choose freeweight.

next i use the same barbell but standing slighty bent at 15-35 degree and do front lateral rise with the barbell or u can do it with the ez bay for smaller weight. i bend slighty so i can work the delt more harder then standing straight and rise it fwd.

next to do db seated but bent fwd side lateral rises for 3 sets of 60-80lbs

cable lateral rises at every angle for a few sets

heres a workout i do with a db that others dont do...... u bend over around 45 degree like ur going to do dl. but ur holding 15-30lb db in one arm down near ur knees and move the db back like ur doing tricep extension but dont bend ur elbow, this workout ur rear delt.

last i go to the cable lat pull down machine n put one feet on the seat where people sit down but to keep my body from rocking fwd. i pull the pull down bar towards my chin or neck with 130lbs for few sets n reps as like u would do them with the ropes on cable arm machine n pull towards ur face. this hitting the rear delt.

last i hit up traps, and warm up with 135lb, with around 20-30 reps, each set i add 2 plates and less reps till i hit 16 plates at 855lbs .

everything i just listed is what i am doing today for delt n traps. i will make a video soon of all my workout..

feeling excited. my package is local and on its way to delivery from the post office, time to get really big n die trying.

i guess ur on the east coast, im from florida and today its gloomy instead of 86 degree sun like everyday

time to talk

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pretty much scared everyone
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have any of you guys met any female bb.com peep?
    The quick answer is yes.

no,maybe moderate weight, but not lite weight, thats like walking slow motion to the bathroom and expect big gains on ur quads
    Hosum needs to start taking more bathroom trips then. LOL

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I met Evo...
    Thanks for the great night. Next time we need to train and make training video brah.

(no homo)

stop posting, ur going to make me want you

If you get all cold cause of the storm, say the word and I'll be there so we can light up that fireplace, lay on the bear skin rug, and spoon just skin to skin and warm you right up. Nomsaying.
    LOL

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/24ysm00.jpg[img]

time to talk
    Fuk off Porkchop.

Morning ladies!!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just got back from the gym and I gotta rant...

why do people go to the gym if they need to take a dump soon!

My gym is a smaller family type gym, and so the bathroom is small. I usually go wash my hands and stuff after working out before leaving. And I swear, 50% of the time I go in there, it reeks to all hell. Someone is always taking or just finished a nasty dump at the gym. Bathroom isn't that big so all that smelly air is really concentrated while in there.

I hold my breath the whole time I'm washing up and then drying my hands as fast as possible. But it still bothers me cause I realize that I'm now holding dat der poo air in my lungs and absorbing all the nasties...kinda like if someone is smoking a poopoo blunt.

Don't know about other people but I avoid using public bathrooms if possible. So if I think I gotta brown bear waking up from hibernation and might want to pop his head out of the cave soon, I just stay at home till I grow that tail out first before going to workout.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Evo: Apparel in my latest lifting vids is furnished by EvoWink Fitness. Your #1 source for liquid motivation, nurturing and sensitivity training.

*50% Off if you signed up now! Classes being offered at Univ. of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle.

Disclaimer: The statements and products referred to throughout this ad have not been evaluated by PETA.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

why do people go to the gym if they need to take a dump soon!

My gym is a smaller family type gym, and so the bathroom is small. I usually go wash my hands and stuff after working out before leaving. And I swear, 50% of the time I go in there, it reeks to all hell. Someone is always taking or just finished a nasty dump at the gym. Bathroom isn't that big so all that smelly air is really concentrated while in there.

I hold my breath the whole time I'm washing up and then drying my hands as fast as possible. But it still bothers me cause I realize that I'm now holding dat der poo air in my lungs and absorbing all the nasties...kinda like if someone is smoking a poopoo blunt.

Don't know about other people but I avoid using public bathrooms if possible. So if I think I gotta brown bear waking up from hibernation and might want to pop his head out of the cave soon, I just stay at home till I grow that tail out first before going to workout.
    LOL I think is the preworkout that they take causing this. Some pwo has that effect on me too. I m just like you, I tried to avoid public restroom at all costs unless I really have to go.

I am sure your gym's restroom is a lot better than mine. My gym restroom got zhit and piss every where. (srs) Its the nastiest thing that I ever seen. I don't know how some people can walk bare feet in there.

Evo: Apparel in my latest lifting vids is furnished by EvoWink Fitness. Your #1 source for liquid motivation, nurturing and sensitivity training.

*50% Off if you signed up now! Classes being offered at Univ. of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle.

Disclaimer: The statements and products referred to throughout this ad have not been evaluated by PETA.
    LOL ^^^^ Word.

If you enters the promo code "Sand Castle Hosum", you'll get an extra 20% off from the registration. :}

So far I have a week of ****ty workout. And last night I finally have a decent session and makes me a very happy man.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

LOL ^^^^ Word.

If you enters the promo code "Sand Castle Hosum", you'll get an extra 20% off from the registration. :}

So far I have a week of ****ty workout. And last night I finally have a decent session and makes me a very happy man.
    That's good man! I like my new training partner. We are about the same body type and now I have a spotter when I need one. Makes a huge different on my training lately.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL

LOL I think is the preworkout that they take causing this. Some pwo has that effect on me too. I m just like you, I tried to avoid public restroom at all costs unless I really have to go.

I am sure your gym's restroom is a lot better than mine. My gym restroom got zhit and piss every where. (srs) Its the nastiest thing that I ever seen. I don't know how some people can walk bare feet in there.

LOL ^^^^ Word.

I try not to go #2 at work or at a public restroom. Not a germaphobe but it's better to take some precautions.

Supsup ladies!!

Busy Friday is busy. Gotta prepare for son's bday party + CNY this weekend, do a full day's work, fit in a workout somewhere, and make a vid for some gym n00b

And in case I forget to say it later ...

Gung hay fat choy
    Gong xi fa cai
    Chuc mung nam moi

## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

I try not to go #2 at work or at a public restroom. Not a germaphobe but it's better to take some precautions.

Busy Friday is busy. Gotta prepare for son's bday party + CNY this weekend, do a full day's work, fit in a workout somewhere, and make a vid for some gym n00b

Gung hay fat choy
    Gong xi fa cai
    Chuc mung nam moi

Ken's afraid of 3rd world cooties.

Happy b-day to your son bro and happy CNY to all the Korean brahs here.

LOL@gym n00b
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sup sup back from destroying delts
    used higher weights and lower rep range

muscles depleted of glycogen. want carb up. not 2 weeks into keto yet. fml.
    going to go cuddle with cottage cheese instead.

That's good man! I like my new training partner. We are about the same body type and now I have a spotter when I need one. Makes a huge different on my training lately.
    That is the one thing that I missed about having a training partner is for the spot especially now that I can't go too heavy. But I deal with it. I just asked ppl around in the gym to give me spot.

Looking forward to train with the Asian SoCal brahs soon. Another video will be coming too. But I need to find a way to get a tan first. LOL

LOL

Supsup ladies!!

Gung hay fat choy
    Gong xi fa cai
    Chuc mung nam moi

Sounds like a fun busy weekend bro. Going to your little one to go see dragon dance? I will hitting up a Tet this weekend too and get me some sugarcane juice.

Gung hay fat choy, Gong xi fa cai, Chuc mung nam moi to you too!!

Ken's afraid of 3rd world cooties.

Happy b-day to your son bro and happy CNY to all the Korean brahs here.

LOL@gym n00b
    Please include females in gym videos.

What do you eat daily for your Keto diet?

INB4 yellow knight perverted comments.

That is the one thing that I missed about having a training partner is for the spot especially now that I can't go too heavy. But I deal with it. I just asked ppl around in the gym to give me spot.

Looking forward to train with the Asian SoCal brahs soon. Another video will be coming too. But I need to find a way to get a tan first. LOL

Sounds like a fun busy weekend bro. Going to your little one to go see dragon dance? I will hitting up a Tet this weekend too and get me some sugarwall juice.

Gung hay fat choy, Gong xi fa cai, Chuc mung nam moi to you too!!
    Asian you in San Diego! It' all Sunshines and Rainbows in your area

Would like to see you asked someone "Hey bro DO U EVEN LIFT?...Can you give me a spot?"

Gung hay fat choy, Gong xi fa cai, Chuc mung nam moi Char Sai Bao to you too!!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, I'm with you Kwan. I don't get how people goes to the gym and just destroy the bathrooms. Every time I walk in just to wash my hands, some dude is in there wreaking havoc on the toilet.

LOL

Gung hay fat choy
    Gong xi fa cai
    Chuc mung nam moi

Happy bday to your son Ken!

Chuc mung nam moi di ngu di to you too!

Just notice your post count >50, post some pics brahette!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

INB4 yellow knight perverted comments.

Asian you in San Diego! It' all Sunshines and Rainbows in your area

Would like to see you asked someone "Hey bro DO U EVEN LIFT?...Can you give me a spot?"

Gung hay fat choy, Gong xi fa cai, Chuc mung nam moi Char Sai Bao to you too!!
    LOL @ all sunshine & rainbow.

That is true. People in the gym here are helpful so I never have trouble finding a spotter. One time I even asked a HBB spot me and she gave me that look "ahmm.... I don't think I can lift that up". LOL I took her she didn't have to lift anything, but just place her hands there just incase.

What do you eat daily for your Keto diet?
    sample-

meal 1- 3 eggs, 1/2 small avocado, 1tbsp coconut oil, 1 slice lox, 2c baby spinach
    2- 1/2 c 4% cottage cheese, 1 oz almonds
    3-3oz salmon, 10 spears asparagus, 1 tbsp coconut oil
    4- 2 eggs, 1/4 avocado, 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
    5- 1 scoop cellucor whey in water

total cals 1500
    fats: 101g
    protein: 111g
    carbs: 33g

I don't eat any meat besides seafood. Trying to up fats and balancing everything without going over calories is tough. That's something I'm playing around with right now.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Just notice your post count >50, post some pics brahette!
    will do when I'm back in my room maybz

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Year of the Snake....my son. He's a hand full cause I'm a rat, my wife and daughter are rabbits. My mom called me today to make sure my son wears red underwear on CNY for good luck. I dont ever recall wearing red underwear when it was the year of the rat?????

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sample-

meal 1- 3 eggs, 1/2 small avocado, 1tbsp coconut oil, 1 slice lox, 2c baby spinach

total cals 1500

I don't eat any meat besides seafood. Trying to up fats and balancing everything without going over calories is tough. That's something I'm playing around with right now.
    more beef/pork needed.

edit: spoon pics of everyone in their favourite red underwear by 9pm pacific or negged!

sample-

total cals 1500

That is not too bad. Lots of varaities.

will do when I'm back in my room maybz
    Noodz would be highly appreciated.

That is true. People in the gym here are helpful so I never have trouble finding a spotter. One time I even asked a HBB spot me and she gave me that look "ahmm.... I don't think I can lift that up". LOL I took her she didn't have to lift anything, but just place her hands there just incase.
    HBB?

So the cd didn't teabag you while spotting right?

cereal, slick move with that one liner.

sample-

total cals 1500

Dam that sucks, I've seen brahs eating all kinds of bacon, ham, etc..while on Keto.

So you don't slurp on mussels? Lots of good fats in them.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by jett69 View Post
    Year of the Snake....my son. He's a hand full cause I'm a rat, my wife and daughter are rabbits. My mom called me today to make sure my son wears red underwear on CNY for good luck. I dont ever recall wearing red underwear when it was the year of the rat?????
    Wasn't aware that you're Asian. I always thought you're white. LOL

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    more beef/pork needed.

edit: spoon pics of everyone in their favourite red underwear by 9pm pacific or negged!
    Negged!!! How dare you neg our heavenly blessed beauty in here.

Double negged!!!

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That is true. People in the gym here are helpful so I never have trouble finding a quickie. One time I even asked a HBB and she gave me that look "ahmm.... I don't think I can lift that up". LOL I took her she didn't have to lift anything, but just place her hands there and rub.
    ## chillin at home crew

HBB?

So the cd didn't teabag you while spotting right?

cereal, slick move with that one liner.

Dam that sucks, I've seen brahs eating all kinds of bacon, ham, etc..while on Keto.

So you don't slurp on mussels? Lots of good fats in them.
    I wasn't trying to hit on her. There were like 4 or 5 ppl in the gym since I train late and she was the closest to me. So everything works out fine.

LOL

Negged!!! How dare you neg our heavenly blessed beauty in here.

Double negged!!!
    Strong avi to post ratio

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What!?!?!?! 100% Chinese but born in Korea. Speak both fairly well. just cant read or write.

and I hate having a training partner. I like to listen to music and just get in the zone. Plus, I sweat a lot so my buddies dont like my sweat dripping on their faces....Money shot!

Closed Thread
Page 211 of 321 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast