Closed Thread
Page 203 of 321 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,090 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by k10leung View Post
    I would lick gravy from the crevices of Ralphie May's thighs to have a conversation with you over a syphilis ridden cell phone with bad reception.
    I think we have a love connection here because I would swim up the Amazon with 45 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Ellen Degeneres’ queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat a seafood dinner with you over skype on a dial up internet connection.

Please respond
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Like a Boss!

Sup, my nips be cold, nohomo.

When we leaving this state

LOL, you got the name that most asian dudes have. Ken.

How you been?

I'm a half slice, the other is Italian and German.

Does this mean you won't be my girl?
    Lol doing good brah. I need to start cutting and mountain biking and sh!t and get on your level

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Sure you do like cannons you rep begging *******. A red cannon will be coming to you soon. I hope you like the red cannon too.

Naw dawg, all I do is post on bb.com, watch youtube, and free movies all day. nomsayin.... :}

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

LOL ^^^ Strong mind.

No video, no care.

Ok, now I feel bad for you. I feel bad for people who don’t know any better because it’s not their fault, they just happen to not know any better so people can’t get tight at that so now I’m going to make you realize the truth behind all this. I’m going to go step by step and tell you what you’re doing and how ridiculous it is. I don’t need to know your name because that doesn’t justify who you are as a person; based off all these previous judgmental opinions you’ve been claiming on me, I already know the type of person you are and it’s sad you can’t realize it yourself but once again, it’s not your fault, you don’t know any better.

Stick with 185 for a bit and use do leg presses.

Morning ladies, baklas, balut, CDs and Du mas!!!
    LOL on a roll brah. I haven't seen some of these

I would lick gravy from the crevices of Ralphie May's thighs to have a conversation with you over a syphilis ridden cell phone with bad reception.
    I think we have a love connection here because I would swim up the Amazon with 45 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Ellen Degeneres’ queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat a seafood dinner with you over skype on a dial up internet connection.

Please respond
    ## chillin at home crew

k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Please respond
    I would belly flop into a pool of Aids infested needles just to put my name in a hat with 1 million other names for a chance to caress your beautiful legs while wearing gloves.

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive had a crush on you for years

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Lol doing good brah. I need to start cutting and mountain biking and sh!t and get on your level
    don't know how schmack does it, i can't stand biking in this cold. put my bike away a few months ago. can't fuarkin wait for spring time to start again dough, mybodyisready
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would belly flop into a pool of Aids infested needles just to put my name in a hat with 1 million other names for a chance to caress your beautiful legs while wearing gloves.
    After seeing this post, I have changed my ******** and Myspace status from single to in a relationship. So where should we meet up?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    @Ho: Rep me brah :}
    dafuk?

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post
    No worries, even if he were serious, I just find this all amusing. I'll probably stick around.
    Cool, now that you decide to stick around, please post pics of sisters, sister's gf, cousin's gf, brother's gf. Also, since you're still young, pics of mom and aunts too.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Oh hellz yeah...

[youtube]p1QgNF6J1h0&[youtube]
    Aren't you too old for these type of movies?

Yo me too! Although I don't speak -_-.
    dafug? What do you speak?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    dafuk?

Cool, now that you decide to stick around, please post pics of sisters, sister's gf, cousin's gf, brother's gf. Also, since you're still young, pics of mom and aunts too.

She speaks that fukkinese.

:}

Salutations!! I like cannon too brah.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL

After seeing this post, I have changed my ******** and Myspace status from single to in a relationship. So where should we meet up?
    Evo trying to trying to steal my girl...I told myself my next girlfriend was going to be taishan cantonese!

No way....got The Rock, Vin Diesel and cars....instant hit movie!
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    ...Panyu Cantonese here (river folk)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    We must band together and blank stare at these mandarin speakers cause I'm not going to learn their language.
    When the hong kongers started flooding into Vancouver, I remember always having argument with them saying my canto accent is funny but I'm actually speaking the Canto that they speak in Canton. The real deal!
    dafuk?
    Strong e-nuthug...

Oh hai Mr. Hosum Cantonese up in this house!!!
    blah blah blah = rep me brah 200K yeah bro-man Goodjob Cantonese brah friend/roommate/BFF :}

I'm also going to watch Fast and Furious 6 and do donuts in the parking lot with my '98 Ford Taurus.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong e-nuthug...

blah blah blah = rep me brah 200K yeah bro-man Goodjob Cantonese brah friend/roommate/BFF :}

I'm also going to watch Fast and Furious 6 and do donuts in the parking lot with my '98 Ford Taurus.
    LOL...you know...I dont' know how you guys reset your reps so fast. Seems like it takes months for it to let me rep you guys again once I do rep you. How many people do you have to rep before I can rep the same person again?
    My vids

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Strong e-nuthug...

LOL good thing I wasn't drinking something when reading this, else my company needs to get me a new laptop

Early lunch brahs, picking up some banh mi ba le for my team. nom nom nom nomsaying?

LOL...you know...I dont' know how you guys reset your reps so fast. Seems like it takes months for it to let me rep you guys again once I do rep you. How many people do you have to rep before I can rep the same person again?
    You've been on here for 10 fuking years and you don't know the rep system. smh

## chillin at home crew

LOL

Evo trying to trying to steal my girl...I told myself my next girlfriend was going to be taishan cantonese!

No way....got The Rock, Vin Diesel and cars....instant hit movie!
    My bad Bruce.

Rep me cause I like cannon too and I will leave her alone. :}

Strong e-nuthug...

You're strong as fuk. Subbed and Repped.

LOL good thing I wasn't drinking something when reading this, else my company needs to get me a new laptop

Early lunch brahs, picking up some banh mi ba le for my team. nom nom nom nomsaying?

Banh mi ba le nom nom nom..... I need some Viet coffee. This Folgers stuff has no effect on me.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL@fukkinese

Sure you do like cannons you rep begging *******. A red cannon will be coming to you soon. I hope you like the red cannon too.

Strong e-nuthug...

LOL, no sacrifice!

Just go to the misc and neg a bunch of peeps, that should reset it fast.

k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Mom is born in Toronto (she's taishan) and my dad came to Canada when he was 6 from HK. They never spoke chinese to each other.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same issue you have I can't rep same person for awhile.

I shall take the Rep System Remedial 100 class at Univ. of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle.

Dr. Evo Phd in Behavioral Nurturing and Sensitivity is teach it and fills out fast.

Bao failed it for plagiarism...Fraudin' Ain't Easy!!!

Rep me cause I like cannon too and I will leave her alone. :}

You're strong as fuk. Subbed and Repped.
    LOL@cannons

Fuarkkk love that this thread came alive again.

LOL@fukkinese

LMAO

Mom is born in Toronto (she's taishan) and my dad came to Canada when he was 6 from HK. They never spoke chinese to each other.
    You are one hut chick. Bien Diesel would love to do your nails free of charge.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL on a roll brah. I haven't seen some of these

sandbagging SOB

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    ive had a crush on you for years

don't know how schmack does it, i can't stand biking in this cold. put my bike away a few months ago. can't fuarkin wait for spring time to start again dough, mybodyisready
    hell no bro, not now. Cold is ok but the trails is dangerous with ice. Not worth it. Can't wait for spring either bro
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

LOL@fukkinese

LOL, no sacrifice!

Just go to the misc and neg a bunch of peeps, that should reset it fast.
    LOL ^^^

I can teach you dat dere Cantonese, nomsayin.... All you gotta do sip some henny with me. :}

Wait. I need to leave you alone before NYKwan red cannon my ass.

You seem like a cool chick, do you plan on sticking around in this thread? If you do, post pics of sisters, sister's gf, cousin's gf, brother's gf. Also, since you're still young, pics of mom and aunts too.

Edit: NYKwan just red cannon me for talking to K10leung...

LOL ^^^

I can teach you dat dere Cantonese, nomsayin.... All you gotta do sip some henny with me. :}

Salutations.

Wait. Don't red cannon me brah
    ## chillin at home crew

INB4 Don't Red Cannons Me Brah Crew is born.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL i was thinking the same.

Same wavelength BFF
    ## chillin at home crew

They never spoke chinese to each other.
    If we meet up, we won't need to be speaking to each other either. Nomsayin...

My vids

Same issue you have I can't rep same person for awhile.

I shall take the Rep System Remedial 100 class at Univ. of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle.

Dr. Evo Phd in Behavioral Nurturing and Sensitivity is teach it and fills out fast.

Bao failed it for plagiarism...Fraudin' Ain't Easy!!!

LOL@cannons

Fuarkkk love that this thread came alive again.

LMAO

You are one hut chick. Bien Diesel would love to do your nails free of charge.

You seem like a cool chick, do you plan on sticking around in this thread? If you do, post pics of sisters, sister's gf, cousin's gf, brother's gf. Also, since you're still young, pics of mom and aunts too.

Edit: NYKwan just red cannon me for talking to K10leung...
    Salutations.

Wait. Don't red cannon me brah
    LOL So much lulz.....

LOL i was thinking the same.

Same wavelength BFF
    LOL

If we meet up, we won't need to be speaking to each other either. Nomsayin...
    Fuk yeah...

Pro-Tip: Take her to Red Lobster nomsayin. Baller!!!

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

If we meet up, we won't need to be speaking to each other either. I feel like I am wearing floaties when we lock eyes. I honestly feel like I'm gonna drown in your beauty. Nomsayin...

[img]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/a/W/m/8/T/y/red-cannon-hi.png[img]

Fixed for you brah. Don't red cannon me bro.

LOL

Fuk yeah...

[img]http://thumbnail.craftkeys.com/t/336x280/55dcdf91b8ee37b888c5dbea4970f33977d2105a.jpg?uri=t orontojobclassifieds.com[img]
    LOFL@job classified!

LOL

Fuk yeah...

No Red Lobster....we goin' Sizzler...we goin' Sizzler...

LOL @ giving me Toronto job listings.
    My vids

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

Fuk yeah...

[img]http://thumbnail.craftkeys.com/t/336x280/55dcdf91b8ee37b888c5dbea4970f33977d2105a.jpg?uri=t orontojobclassifieds.com/img]
    I recommend a romantic Italian dinner

LOL

Fuk yeah...

LOFL@job classified!
    No Red Lobster....we goin' Sizzler...we goin' Sizzler...

LOL @ giving me Toronto job listings.
    LOL x3.

Fuk, this thread is taking too much of my time. Got to work on my poverty job. No more posting for awhile.

Closed Thread
Page 203 of 321 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast