Closed Thread
Page 196 of 321 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 9602
    -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Indringa View Post
    I'm jelly

I'd love to have a GF that lifts heavy
    That's always better than having a gf that's heavy to lift
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    GIRLS WITH ASS ARE fun doing doggy style n anal
    I agree brah

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    bien dieselling?
    LOL

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    du ma ...

Lol somehow I figured you'd say that

Glad to see you're with a homegirl Viet brah

Do you even work??

:}

Morning bros and hos! TGIF!
    Part-Timer checkin in

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Now why u still hating on Evo Vegas Mr.O whalin trip? :}

I dun goof'd now. I'm actually shopping online for a pocket camcorder so I can shoot more lifting vids for fun.

Evo: I meant pocket camcorder not pocket Evo Doll :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TGIF

weeks been busy as hell but weekends nearly here

hurt my back doing ATG squats and deadlifts last saturday, was feeling good and anxious and jumped right into it with barely any rest and form suffered -_-

doing some heated yoga tomorrow, hope it helps
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Audi, Bien, SoCal crew. Gread vids, all strong mofos. When will it be my turn?

Alright, time to get work done, close up shop early and have an extended SB weekend. Happy Friday Bros

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    TGIF

weeks been busy as hell but weekends nearly here

hurt my back doing ATG squats and deadlifts last saturday, was feeling good and anxious and jumped right into it with barely any rest and form suffered -_-

doing some heated yoga tomorrow, hope it helps
    Just rest it man

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

Alright, time to get work done, close up shop early and have an extended SB weekend. Happy Friday Bros
    Fraudin' Ain't Easy Boba

I'm jelly you get to leave early
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GOOD friday. when will it be my turn for bien to spot me"?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big girls need loving too, ask Evo.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Fraudin' Ain't Easy Boba

I'm jelly you get to leave early
    This!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WENT ape shet today at the gym doing back with 6 plates and all and 185lbs one arm db rows for sets n reps and did 315lbs for 20 reps n then try to lay down the smack down with 500lbs. i let it down slow n up slow n my boy spot me with a finger so its not worthly to post.

heres me and my lady

datass.jpg

on Bien Disel

Do want.

:} (no homo)

No video, no care.

du ma ...

Lol somehow I figured you'd say that

Glad to see you're with a homegirl Viet brah

Do you even work??

Morning bros and hos! TGIF!
    Posting on bb.com and watching youtube videos all day are his job.

LOL True story.

I agree brah

LOL

Part-Timer checkin in

Now why u still hating on Evo Vegas Mr.O whalin trip? :}

I dun goof'd now. I'm actually shopping online for a pocket camcorder so I can shoot more lifting vids for fun.

Evo: I meant pocket camcorder not pocket Evo Doll :}
    Negged!!! In on for more video.

Sandbagging at his best. LOL Have a good SB weekend bro.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    GOOD friday. when will it be my turn for bien to spot me"?
    When will it be my turn to have ass like bien?

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    CDgirls need loving too, ask Evo.

This!

Fixed. :}

Morning du mas ladies!!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bien Disel, WTF are these zhits in your channel? LOL

Not going to lie, I dig them too. lol
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

^^^Strong asian karaoke.

DO U EVEN GANGSTA?

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

Happy Friday everyone!

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Strong sandbagging bro

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    datass.jpg

on Bien Disel

Do want.

:} (no homo)

No video, no care.

Posting on bb.com and watching youtube videos all day are his job.

LOL True story.

Negged!!! In on for more video.

Sandbagging at his best. LOL Have a good SB weekend bro.

When will it be my turn to have ass like bien?

Fixed. :}

Morning du mas ladies!!!
    Hey sunshine, just woke up?

What are you doing for SB Sunday? I'll just be chilling at home with Heineken, chips & salsa, beef jerky, and durian (OK not that last part )

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Bien Disel, WTF are these zhits in your channel? LOL

Not going to lie, I dig them too. lol
    LOL
    ## chillin at home crew

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bien is a closet homo

Strong squat Bien, you should do it in power rack just in case though. I doubt that guy could've helped you if you ate shiz with 405.

LOL@McD's fixed and gif

Sup all...Lots of sacrifice.

Last edited by audieswu; 02-01-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You still win in 2012, now collect what's owed to you + interest.

Good investment to spend 67.3K on staff so they work 10X harder without complaining amIright?
    Not really a investment it's more of a thank you for working hard last year.

Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    If someone owed me 1.3 million USD, I would say that the year wasn't that bad
    1.3 million doesn't last that long in my company. If it was all for myself I'd be happy but when it's for my company it's not a whole lot of money.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Coco Moon Le is pretty hot dude. Does she come with fuk trophies (aka kids)?

Semper Fi

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Bien is a closet homo

Strong squat Bien, you should do it in power rack just in case though. I doubt that guy could've helped you if you ate shiz with 405.
    Lol not bad for someone that have herinated disk n sciatic nerve damage n bad knees from doing squats twice a week. I'm really trying to add 20lbs to my legs. I don't know how to squat in the power rack bc I do down lower the the rack is. I do 100% all the way down.
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)

she's awesome yes. My buddy gets all the hot woman to shoot for... I'll have to ask him about her...me likey!

Anyway, no vid no care - but i jus got pics posted it up...

NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

what is the secret to deadlift? How come I can't deadlift 275lbs but for some reason today I was able to squat 275lbs ATG for 1 rep on a actual squat rack even tho my form went to **** once I locked my legs and back was still curved haha.

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    what is the secret to deadlift? How come I can't deadlift 275lbs but for some reason today I was able to squat 275lbs ATG for 1 rep on a actual squat rack even tho my form went to **** once I locked my legs and back was still curved haha.
    No secret brah. If you can full squat 275, you should be able to deadlift the same. Probably more of a form issue than a strength issue. Post a vid

Here's a good article I read recently that got me to correct some form errors and consequently made the lift easier:

http://www.dieselsc.com/how-to-deadlift/

Also, plenty of YouTube videos about deadlifting form.
    ## chillin at home crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    darn I DL 365 but only ATG 245 feelsbad
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Not really a investment it's more of a thank you for working hard last year.

1.3 million doesn't last that long in my company. If it was all for myself I'd be happy but when it's for my company it's not a whole lot of money.
    That's good but I remember you said small investment to make them happy they work harder for you.

Lol not bad for someone that have herinated disk n sciatic nerve damage n bad knees from doing squats twice a week. I'm really trying to add 20lbs to my legs. I don't know how to squat in the power rack bc I do down lower the the rack is. I do 100% all the way down.
    Not bad at all after all them injuries. I agree I like going real low on squats too easier on my knees but harder for sure.

No secret brah. If you can full squat 275, you should be able to deadlift the same. Probably more of a form issue than a strength issue. Post a vid

Here's a good article I read recently that got me to correct some form errors and consequently made the lift easier:

[url]http://www.dieselsc.com/how-to-deadlift/[url]

Also, plenty of YouTube videos about deadlifting form.
    Good tips bro.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Yeah same here can deadlift heavy but squat just meh
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Not sure if srs

That's good but I remember you said small investment to make them happy they work harder for you.

Not bad at all after all them injuries. I agree I like going real low on squats too easier on my knees but harder for sure.

Good tips bro.

Yeah same here can deadlift heavy but squat just meh
    LOL I wouldn't say your squat is "just meh". You squat more than 99% of gym goers brah.

Not to mention you press and pull more than 99.99% (no nuthug)
    ## chillin at home crew

Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh damn can't believe saturday is already over. Bout to attempt measly deadlift pr on monday pull day. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
    ♛ PUNK AESTHETICS CREW™ ♛
    +@sian crew♫
    ALPHA MANLET CREW (AMC) MANLET4LYYFFEEEE!!!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    *no fap, no porn crew*

Small investments is like taking them out to go eat something really good whether it's costs a 3000 USD dinner or just sit there and gorge on hot pot for 2 hours and letting them order whatever you want or buying them ice cold watermelon to eat on a hot summers day, boba tea on fridays. The newest strategy I have is having some of my baller friends (Managing directors, movie directors, celebrities, etc) come in as guest speakers come into my office every 3-4 weeks and tell them what it's like to work on one of their projects. This seems to have the best effect because when they see some of my friends talk they're motivation to create for me goes through the roof.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by Paneetius View Post
    oh damn can't believe saturday is already over. Bout to attempt measly deadlift pr on monday pull day. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
    Go for it brah! What's the number you're trying to hit?

Small investments is like taking them out to go eat something really good whether it's costs a 3000 USD dinner or just sit there and gorge on hot pot for 2 hours and letting them order whatever you want or buying them ice cold watermelon to eat on a hot summers day, boba tea on fridays. The newest strategy I have is having some of my baller friends (Managing directors, movie directors, celebrities, etc) come in as guest speakers come into my office every 3-4 weeks and tell them what it's like to work on one of their projects. This seems to have the best effect because when they see some of my friends talk they're motivation to create for me goes through the roof.
    That may work in the short term but you still may need some financial motivation. Do you give project-based bonuses?
    ## chillin at home crew

Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go for it brah! What's the number you're trying to hit?
    my previous pr from a couple weeks ago was 265lb So I'm going to try at least 270, maybe go straight to 275, as 2.5lb plates are rare at my gym lol.
    Only problem is that on 1rm like these, my form gets fuked up; my lower back rounds slightly. main reason why I only attempt new prs every couple weeks.

my theory is that I didn't do any direct lower back lifts during my dirty dirty bulk, so that when I started dl in middle of cut, all i achieved was a mind to muscle connection, allowing me to do the movement efficiently and correctly (on weights that I can do 5 reps or more), however, my lower back still lacks the mass and strength to stabilize on prs.

good news though, it's almost time to bulk for me! in a couple months
    ♛ PUNK AESTHETICS CREW™ ♛
    +@sian crew♫
    ALPHA MANLET CREW (AMC) MANLET4LYYFFEEEE!!!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    *no fap, no porn crew*

Not sure if srs

LOL I wouldn't say your squat is "just meh". You squat more than 99% of gym goers brah.

Not to mention you press and pull more than 99.99% (no nuthug)
    Same with Bien bad left knee seems to hinder my progress on squat. Will keep working on it

Originally Posted by Paneetius View Post
    Get it son! Mind over matter. If you don't mind, heavyweights won't matter. Lightweights nuthin but peanuts!

Nice! Similar approach big companies like Google, *** etc. does. I agree happy workers = more creative juices flowing, motivated and inspired.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tryin to get my squat and deadlift around the same for sure.

DL max thus far: 525lbs
    Squat max: 585lbs (not ATG, but close enough well i broke just about 90')
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

Same with Bien bad left knee seems to hinder my progress on squat. Will keep working on it

Get it son! Mind over matter. If you don't mind, heavyweights won't matter. Lightweights nuthin but peanuts!

Nice! Similar approach big companies like Google, *** etc. does. I agree happy workers = more creative juices flowing, motivated and inspired.
    RT from asian n jucing. Lots of sacrifice, slept in gym, etc. Now loves Craze. Arrgghhh!

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    tryin to get my squat and deadlift around the same for sure.

DL max thus far: 525lbs
    Squat max: 585lbs (not ATG, but close enough well i broke just about 90')
    Strong numbers bro! Normally the other way around (squat < deadlift), but you'll get it no problem.
    ## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 196 of 321 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast