Closed Thread
Page 180 of 321 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,400 of 9602
    KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good morning Asian Dragons.......

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    fuarkkk brah mirin AVI, do you count macros year round to stay that shredded?
    For the last 9 months, I don't really count macros to stay lean.. Have been doing quite alright, managed to maintain within 6.5-8% for the past 9-10 months Now with the intention to go 5% by March..

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Regardless every part of my body grew at least 1/16-1/8 of a inch from when I measured last week.
    Amazing bro! At your height, you have got some mass eh .. Job well done! I just wish to add another 3 kg

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    I noticed a lot of the stuff can be done at home, and one of the main things that'll help fix my particular "problem" is a neck brace.
    Toon, have you ever tried out "monkey hang", that's basically for shoulders & neck correction.. Make it a habit while resting, I had suggested to a few and it worked. Anyway not sure how serious is your problem..

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post

The gym shouldn't be a reward, it really should be a part of life. Vacations or cars or gadgets can be rewards. I always my friends the same thing.
    Well said bro! Indeed it's part of our lives

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    "lee si" is the red enevlope with money uncle Kam.
    Alamak! It's "Lai See" in Cantonese bro.. we called it "Hung Pau" or "Ang Pau"... But this "Lai See" sounded like "Lai Si" if you know what meant, worry some bros are having breakfast & puke LOL...
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm white but have been living in Japan for the last 17 years. My GF is Japanese.

sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We got to change that line of thinking! :-)

The gym shouldn't be a reward, it really should be a part of life. Vacations or cars or gadgets can be rewards. I always my friends the same thing.

Its not just for aesthetics but fitness and health. It's alot easier to be be fit and maintain when you get older than to try to regain it later.
    Substantial physical activity should be part of our lifestyle. I didn't stop caring those last five months, LOL
    ++FLIP GAMEOVER CREW++
    New and improved from 2010.
    Nuclear engineer in training.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TyHope View Post
    I'm white but have been living in Japan for the last 17 years. My GF is Japanese.
    Something is wrong with my browser. The GF pics aren't showing up for me. WTF
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics of said gf or feel the wrath on Evo's negged.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sixfootasian86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pics or didn't happen
    ++FLIP GAMEOVER CREW++

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Viet brah, watch with your s/o.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sixfootasian86 View Post
    LOL I stopped lifting, since I was working and applying for grad school. Basically the gym was a reward for reaching the next step.
    Ur doing it rite bro! haters gonna hate

Its not just for aesthetics but fitness and health. It's alot easier to be be fit and maintain when you get older than to try to regain it later.
    Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    True! Gym shouldn't be a reward. It should be a way of life. Young people today have it backward.
    If you're talking about the gym and weights I disagree with the both of you. Unless you're gonna be making money on your physique then it's a different matter. Fitness and health is a priority to me, but it doesn't have to be for everyone. But in any case lifting weight does not always equate to being fit and healthy. A person can achieve health and fitness without so much as stepping foot into a gym. You just have to find an activity that stimulates the body physically in lieu of and maintain a constant regimen.

I love to lift weights. I love being healthy. I do not choose to lifts weights to be healthy though. I choose to lift weights because it's an activity I love to do. I am healthy because in conjunction with the weights, I stay physically active overall doing other things. The fact that I can be healthy doing the things I love is just a bonus.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Sorry Mr. Sir, I have it backward.
    Me too

Substantial physical activity should be part of our lifestyle. I didn't stop caring those last five months, LOL
    You tell'em nuclear engineer brah! It ain't like you're a middle age man fighting with mother nature and the regressions of age. Get your education, make that bank. Regrets notevenonce

Don't be that dude that owns the gym, but still rents his mom's basement.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    Toon, have you ever tried out "monkey hang", that's basically for shoulders & neck correction.. Make it a habit while resting, I had suggested to a few and it worked. Anyway not sure how serious is your problem..
    How does that work? I just googled monkey hang and nothing much came up except people climbing with hands and feet.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

True! Gym shouldn't be a reward. It should be a way of life. Young people today have it backward.
    Not really... working hard to be able to become ballin out of control is a way of life. I can easily live without a gym but can't live without cash.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since we are doing this pic thing.

Quick update on my oh so slow cut. Week 17, 217 lbs. at the moment. Got the flu as many already know like 2 days ago. Took this pic last night during my hypertrophy training. I'll stop cutting until I get to 7% bf...Heyyyyy

CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Morning brahs
    ++FLIP GAMEOVER CREW++

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning brahs
    Sup man...I agree with Boba regarding acquiring a better life through further educating yourself. It's more exception than the rule to see someone "who made it" without any degree. Especially for us Asian brahs. I grew up in the South half of my life. When I didn't have a degree I was the workhorse at blue collar jobs. But after finishing school definitely pursue what you studied for. I'm actually doing what I went to school for and loving my line of work on the daily.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Sup man...I agree with Boba regarding acquiring a better life through further educating yourself. It's more exception than the rule to see someone "who made it" without any degree. Especially for us Asian brahs. I grew up in the South half of my life. When I didn't have a degree I was the workhorse at blue collar jobs. But after finishing school definitely pursue what you studied for. I'm actually doing what I went to school for and loving my line of work on the daily.
    I did steam carpet cleaning during my last year of undergrad. Definitely feels good to earn money.
    ++FLIP GAMEOVER CREW++

Looking swole Audie!

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Not really... working hard to be able to become ballin out of control is a way of life. I can easily live without a gym but can't live without cash.
    Did you get married yet?

I did steam carpet cleaning during my last year of undergrad. Definitely feels good to earn money.
    Yeah man, acquire knowledge and earn their respect.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Looking swole Audie!

Did you get married yet?
    Thanks twin.

JB please respond. Was it Zhu Zhu or KP or still the one and only Ms. Rosey Palm?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Morning fellow yellows, hope you guys are doing great.

Quick Question for kuya Audie, I've been lurking in this thread for the longest time and I remember that you are a finance analyst right? Got my BS in accounting a year ago, but couldn't find a job since I don't have any work experience whatsoever. It's my fault though for failing to pursue an internship, but right now I am employed by HR Block doing taxes for tax season and hopefully this will lead into something bigger and better. What is your advice on this, am I on the right track or would you do something differently?

Srs question for srs brahs!
    100% 中國人

Filipino

There is no one worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Originally Posted by lookinggood21 View Post

Quick Question for kuya Audie, I've been lurking in this thread for the longest time and I remember that you are a finance analyst right? Got my BS in accounting a year ago, but couldn't find a job since I don't have any work experience whatsoever. It's my fault though for failing to pursue an internship, but right now I am employed by HR Block doing taxes for tax season and hopefully this will lead into something bigger and better. What is your advice on this, am I on the right track or would you do something differently?

Audie is not the finance analyst, Shark206 is.

lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Audie is not the finance analyst, Shark206 is.
    Well then, this question is to whomever it may concern.
    100% 中國人

Filipino

Semi-correct bro. I was a supply chain analyst for 6 years. Ok to your question. How long have you been working at HR block? If not long at all I would suggest to stay put until you find a job that you know can help you advance your career. Key is to show "growth". That growth can come from learning new technologies, processes, and job advancement like a promotion. Then after you spent let say 2-3 years at HR Block then you can venture out for a middle level company.

The way I did it, after 5 months into my position at the steel company I formerly worked for, I presented myself to them where I have the strongest suite to be placed and where I would like to be. They bite into the idea and my dept. manager made the recommendation that I move to the SAP project that at the time the company was undertaking and from then on I kept learning and advancing. Always learn and advance, disregard the haters and never get discourage. I find that working at corporate job has it's benefits (learn more but also much more stressful). Good luck to you and which ever career path you take.

Also another tip, don't get placed into a silo aka a one trick pony. The more you know the more you will become valuable. So if you are let say good at analytics, then also be good at using the current platform that the company is using. Be the expert and keep thriving to be the expert. Be that Go to Guy.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Semi-correct bro. I was a supply chain analyst for 6 years. Ok to your question. How long have you been working at HR block? If not long at all I would suggest to stay put until you find a job that you know can help you advance your career. Key is to show "growth". That growth can come from learning new technologies, processes, and job advancement like a promotion. Then after you spent let say 2-3 years at HR Block then you can venture out for a middle level company.

The way I did it, after 5 months into my position at the steel company I formerly worked for, I presented myself to them where I have the strongest suite to be placed and where I would like to be. They bite into the idea and my dept. manager made the recommendation that I move to the SAP project that at the time the company was undertaking and from then on I kept learning and advancing. Always learn and advance, disregard the haters and never get discourage. I find that working at corporate job has it's benefits (learn more but also much more stressful). Good luck to you and which ever career path you take.

Also another tip, don't get placed into a silo aka a one trick pony. The more you know the more you will become valuable. So if you are let say good at analytics, then also be good at using the current platform that the company is using. Be the expert and keep thriving to be the expert. Be that Go to Guy.
    Well, this is my first year with HR Block, but what sucks is that this is only temporary. Once tax season is over, then I am gone mandatory until the next tax season comes again. I think upon graduation, it was my lack of experience that got me to where I am right now.
    100% 中國人

Filipino

Well, this is my first year with HR Block, but what sucks is that this is only temporary. Once tax season is over, then I am gone mandatory until the next tax season comes again. I think upon graduation, it was my lack of experience that got me to where I am right now.
    No such thing as lack of experience only lack of will.

So stay willing and do whatever it takes to get that experience and make a name for yourself

I didn't have impressive internships, etc. while in college. But I ensure after I received that degree to keep knocking on opportunities until they start come knocking back at me. To this day I'm still getting head hunters wanting to talk to me about my SAP experience lol I just simply tell them I'm currently happy where and what I'm doing at the moment.

So ok in your situation, HR done for season what's next? Hell walk or apply online at Scottrade, Fidelity, even a bank CSR job. Don't think of it as a career job, think of it as a platform you'll use to land that dream job someday.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Audie looking sick man! You are very motivated .

Morning yellows! TGIF !
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Audie looking sick man! You are very motivated .

Morning yellows! TGIF !
    Thanks bro

I'm always motivated and stayed hungry
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    If you're talking about the gym and weights I disagree with the both of you.
    I mean gym in the generic sense, as in exercise.

All of you are right about not ignoring responsibilities. And I wasn't talking about ignoring responsibilities to make lifting all the time as your top priority in life unless its your income. But I do think that finding time to workout regularly is important enough that I do think of it as just part of life. Its like self maintenance.

Sometimes I may not get in there for a week cause I'm busy, or I might get in for a 30min session only, but its kinda like grocery shopping or laundry now...its something that I have to find time for here and there. Its not something I only do in Jan/Feb for a new years resolution cause i feel guilty about letting myself go, like the majority of the country seems to do.

My point was that a 'reward' is more for things that you normally wouldn't be doing for yourself and are now giving it to yourself due to a special circumstance. Gym should be something you normally do for yourself anyway, so it shouldn't be thought of as a reward, just self maintenance.
    My vids

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since we are doing this pic thing.

Quick update on my oh so slow cut. Week 17, 217 lbs. at the moment. Got the flu as many already know like 2 days ago. Took this pic last night during my hypertrophy training. I'll stop cutting until I get to 7% bf...Heyyyyy

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/34652zq.jpg[IMG]
    fap fap fap

I was a dishwasher at an Italian restaurant and also worked at Taco Hell in high school

Yeah man, acquire knowledge and earn their respect.

Thanks twin.

JB please respond. Was it Zhu Zhu or KP or still the one and only Ms. Rosey Palm?
    Or that younger chick that owned a shoe store

No such thing as lack of experience only lack of will.

So stay willing and do whatever it takes to get that experience and make a name for yourself

Audie with the RT!!

Morning brahs!! TGIF!
    ## chillin at home crew

yeah, you understood what I meant.
    My vids

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    fap fap fap

I was a dishwasher at an Italian restaurant and also worked at Taco Hell in high school

Or that younger chick that owned a shoe store

Audie with the RT!!

Morning brahs!! TGIF!
    I don't mind dishing out the Audificius once in awhile lol

Morning bro. Did you get your Vernon signed ball yet?

I received mine last night. So if you haven't I'm sure it's on it's way, it's coming from MA so that east coast to west coast shipping can be drag.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't mind dishing out the Audificius once in awhile lol

Morning bro. Did you get your Vernon signed ball yet?

I received mine last night. So if you haven't I'm sure it's on it's way, it's coming from MA so that east coast to west coast shipping can be drag.
    Not yet bro, but I imagine it's coming any day now since I received the BRX.

On a side note, we need to get some lifting vids in here again. This is mine from last night. Weight is not heavy yet, but that's coming in a few weeks

@Audie, check out the Rehbands

## chillin at home crew

Kuya Audieswu, let me just water your grasses.
    100% 中國人

Filipino

Closed Thread
Page 180 of 321 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast