Closed Thread
Page 174 of 321 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,220 of 9602
    Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    You will get paid 1 RMB per butt lift I do so you can easily make like 5000 RMB a day that's 800 USD! Plus I'll give you a great forearm workout if you massage the private parts

I learned the ways of eating from Evo. He's like the Sith Lord, the Jedi Master when it comes to cheat days
    LOL you sound like you're going to be working harder than I am. I don't like big forearms on chicks so I'm going to pass.. and how private are we talking about b/c I don't like feet. GROCE

& that's not even a cheat day.. that's a binge!

Got my stack of supps in today brahs. I think I ordered to less of BCAA's. Gotta order 2 more tubs next week and maybe SizeOn!

Anyone ever use Animal Pak for multi's? I kind of want to try it after I'm done with my bottle of Orange Triad but the only thing that makes the jimmies rustle is it's expensive and serving size is not a lot.

holy cow that's a stack. I got lazy as far as drinking all that stuff. Kudos to you for being so disciplined. I only stick to a protein shake & some pre work out these days & multi.

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post

good job dave woman, ego lifting - not even twice. have too many injuries myself from it, feelsbadman
    Sad thing was I wasn't even ego lifting -__-

I just finished a set w/ 35's on each side & the bar. I bent over to pick up another 35 plate right after that set & rounded my back while taking it off the tree & *SNAPPP*** shooting pain in my back. lol fml. Things like this & me cutting my finger with a paper today to bleed all over my desk can only happen to me.. hah

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    You still playing volleyball?
    Yes SURRR.. always playing volleyball even when I'm not lifting. Though w/ the 4 day split thrown in.. I only play 2 days a week now. Tonight I play indoor & early sat morning at the beach.

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    That's a fat looking pu$$y he's holding :P
    Cutting does not = counting calories.

WAHHHH how do you cut then??? Cut back on how many cheeseburgers you eat on your cheat day? haha
    R 1 35
    Lā”œā”¼ā”¤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post

holy cow that's a stack. I got lazy as far as drinking all that stuff. Kudos to you for being so disciplined. I only stick to a protein shake & some pre work out these days & multi.
    I get tired of drinking all that crap too. I actually just mix everything together. I really only drink 3 shakes a day. The first protein shake is the worst because I mix it with the craze and throw all the pills in there lol. Tastes absolutely horrible but who cares right? It all goes down the same hole and comes out the same hole.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see. I wonder why they have problems with foreigners bring it back home.

I don't know how you guys can counts cals. Seems like such a hassle to me.
    Foreigners tend to abuse AAS and they buy in large quantities. Then when they get caught at customs back home they see China then China gets bad press. Plus how many times have you seriously seen a swole Chinese dude walking down the street in China? I've seen less than a handful. The people here on AAS really use it if they have actual problems and need it. Look at that idiot Zyzz he used to go to like Thailand to go buy his roids then died there lol.

I never counted cals ever until this time when I was actually skinny fat and wanted to get my abs back. Before I always had a flat stomach and just anything I wanted without having to worry about getting fat. It's not that bad of a hassle. For me I just have the butcher weigh everything and package it up separately before hand then weigh it again when I'm about to cook it. Veggies I never weigh because I never heard of anyone get fat eating too much veggies. Proteins I'll always weigh because I don't want to be under. Carbs I'll weigh cause I don't want to be over. Fruits I never weigh either cause it's just impossible to get fat off fruits unless you're dipping it in condensed milk or some sh!t.

Semper Fi

The misc just rocks...Fist pumps

Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    Cliffs of circumstances:

- meet freshman sloot at college
    - get to be friends
    - declare only friends
    - get drunk on halloween, hook up
    - start coming over ,watching movies, smashing regularly
    - make lots of jokes, have lots of fun, are close
    - declare that no relationship is gonna happen and things are to be kept casual, sloot understands
    - rawdogged twice, had to buy two plan B's in 72hours, she was mad about that
    - left for xmas break, only talked a little bit in which i was being distant because i was seeing my family and was far away

events leading up to pics:

- sloot texts me when shes back on campus yesterday, asks to see me
    - come over to her dorm
    - meets me at door, hands me bag full of 3 items: old shirt i gave her, birthday present i gave her (teddy bear from walmart), pint of my favorite ice cream (ben and jerrys cinnamon buns)
    - says to me "goodbye forever, this is over" and leaves me with the bag
    - naturally, leave bag on sidewalk, delete #, go back to dorm to continue unpacking. Sloot had gotten a little clingy lately and it was making me uncomfortable anyway

Fast forward an hour

- calls me twice, i don't answer
    - calls me a third time, i pick up, "what?" sloot says NOTHING on active phonecall for over two minutes
    - i hang up

And then this:

Ignored all of it.

Hour later, come back with my laundry from laundry room, SLOOT IS IN MY GOD DAM ROOM
    - says i'm an ******* for not caring about this
    - feels ****ty because of me
    - it's my fault
    - pulls out bloody hankerchief, drenched in blood, rolls up sleeves, cuts all over wrists, gets up, walks out, says "thanks for helping me do this"

no, not done

Two hours later, get this on fb

Full text:
    Hi. I know you probably will not be happy seeing that I messaged you but i can't just let this end. I am laying in bed feeling like absolute ****. I got blood all over my sheets and had to use peroxide to get it out and I spilled like half the bottle on my sheets and now I have to change them lol. It kinda was a funny scene but no one was there to experience it. I know I went crazy and I am sorry that I flipped out on you a lot this past two weeks. I guess I just was fighting myself because I don't want a relationship but I ended up liking you more which I didn't expect any of this. I never even thought we would ever hookup or anything. Needless to say I wasn't prepared for this. But I can't let you just walk out of my life. All I am asking for is to remain friends. We had an amazing friendship and I want to go back to that. No sex, no flirtyness, just be friends. I miss that so much. Things got way to complicated and I was unsure of you felt about me. I say I miss you and you reply soon. That doesn't make me thing that you miss me at all. I guess the reasoning for my freaking out is because so many times things just fade. It seems as if a person just wakes up one day and then just don't like a person anymore. That is what happened with Ridley and same thing happened with my parents. So I think my feelings for you grew and I was scared and when you call me man or ***** instead of like babe.. I don't think youre interest in me. And I think part of me probably was wanting to push you away because I was afraid that things had moved so fast. I have been in an abusive relationship before so dating really freaks me the **** out. I am so stubborn and guarded and took everything out on you. I was wrong. I messed up. No I ****ed up real bad. Also the pregnancy thing really drove me insane and I was putting most of the blame on you. I was scared every day about it. I guess I should stop rambling on but the point I am trying to make is if you could give me a second chance. All I want is a friendship and I understand that we wont be as close as we used to be but honestly I don't think I can have you not in my life. I really am so sorry and I don't know what I can do to make it better. I ****ed up big time and I'm sorry but you are way too important to me to let it just end this way. I really don't know what else I can say and I'm scared to send this but I can't just let you leave my life. We don't have to talk 24/7 like we used to but I can't last weeks or months without talking. Please just try to remember how it used to be and how much fun we used to have. I miss that. You don't know how bad I want to just go back to that and start fresh. My heart has been racing for hours now, I feel sick to my stomach.. I really don't want to feel like this every day. I can't say sorry enough jake.

Cliffs of cliffs: what the fukc.

Edit: forgot pics jesus christ

Semper Fi

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    I just finished a set w/ 35's on each side & the bar. I bent over to pick up another 35 plate right after that set & rounded my back while taking it off the tree & *SNAPPP*** shooting pain in my back. lol fml. Things like this & me cutting my finger with a paper today to bleed all over my desk can only happen to me.. hah
    How about you don't have to go through all that pain, and let me give you a DEEP tissue massage? eyyyyyyy

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arrrgh..having trouble sleeping for some reason. Its 4:30 and was planning on trying to squeeze in both leg day and back day this morning. Have a feeling its not going to be a good workout today.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Morning du ma!!!

I m going to start lifting again tomorrow as soon as my sore throat is over with. Will be training with some brahs in here tomorrow. Hopefully we can provide and video and pics.
    INB4 NEW Evowink vids!!!

2013 Evowinks will be all ova

Morning du mas, baklas and be des!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning brahs!!

5 minutes into coming to work boss asked to talk to me, panicked for a second but then she told me i'm getting a promotion. feelsgoodasfuarkman

TGIF

inb4 no pics of boss no care
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats boi!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for missy.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup

lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Morning fellow yellows!

Noob question, how do you put your signature?

Been lurking here for the longest time, so TGIF!

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Arrrgh..having trouble sleeping for some reason. Its 4:30 and was planning on trying to squeeze in both leg day and back day this morning. Have a feeling its not going to be a good workout today.
    You should fap it does wonders

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lookinggood21 View Post
    Morning fellow yellows!

Noob question, how do you put your signature?

Been lurking here for the longest time, so TGIF!
    On browser: subscription page, left hand side, edit signature link.

You should fap it does wonders
    This man speaks the truth

Morning brothas! TGIF!
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

Morning brothas! TGIF!
    I'm a very experienced fapper. I jerkoff almost every night even if I do have sex. I'm out like a light in under 2 minutes once I'm done wiping myself off.

Semper Fi

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i swear these threads dies out so fast
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On browser: subscription page, left hand side, edit signature link.

Morning brothas! TGIF!
    Thanks! Here you go KenshinH, may your grasses grow longer!
    100% 中國人

Filipino

There is no one worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Evo and his sister in HK...

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

[youtube]Im7W1AnDmgA[youtube]
    LOL I really wish I could understand what she was saying
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

I lold
    100% 中國人

Filipino

LOL I really wish I could understand what she was saying
    She said she wants Shark fin soup!

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even with only 4 hrs of sleep, I popped some caffeine pills and did squat day and back day.

But I not sure what to do cause I want to cut on the upper body but the lower could use another couple months of bulking since its still just catching up to the upper.
    My vids

Even with only 4 hrs of sleep, I popped some caffeine pills and did squat day and back day.

But I not sure what to do cause I want to cut on the upper body but the lower could use another couple months of bulking since its still just catching up to the upper.
    High volume upper body days, strength/mass build lower days, and stay at your calorie maintenance? Broscience B)

Are you guys currently bulking or cutting?
    100% 中國人

Filipino

I had a day of ownage in the gym today. I saw my friend James Scott at the gym. For those that don't know he used to be the strength coach for the Houston Rockets and Yao brought him to China when he retired and bought the Shanghai Sharks now he's the strength coach for that team. Anyways I was there doing the big 3 lifts and I was telling him about my back and how I'm unable to squat so I had to substitute the squat for leg presses instead. So he offered to train me and he showed me how to stretch properly and noticed i'm not very flexible. He saw my squat with just the bar. He said I had horrible form and since I lacked major flexibility barbell squats will be out of the question until I become more flexible.

We go on the smith machine and he adjusted me to have a wider stance almost like a sumo stance, put the small 5lbs plates under my heels, and told me not to hold the bar with my hands and just let the bar rest on my traps and keep my hands to my side as if I was going to sit down. I was like wtf? He said I needed to do more natural movements when I squat and holding the bar is not natural. So I did what he told me and we went very light with just 25lbs plates and I was like woah this didn't hurt and I could squat deep. After about 3 sets I was up to a 45lbs plate + 25lbs plate on each side and I was pumping them up like nothing. By the time I was on my last set I was repping them out with 2x45lbs plates + 25lbs plate on each side with no back pain and being able to bust 8.

Yeah I know smith machine but I don't care cause I'm able to squat again without pain and doing gay weights.

Semper Fi

Good job JB! If you want to continue squatting, look into getting some Olympic weightlifting shoes made for squatting. They have a raised heel to make it easier to squat deep. Plus you'll feel rock stable while doing it.
    ## chillin at home crew

Good job JB! If you want to continue squatting, look into getting some Olympic weightlifting shoes made for squatting. They have a raised heel to make it easier to squat deep. Plus you'll feel rock stable while doing it.
    Know of any brands? I was just thinking of buying some USMC issued jungle boots

1. I saw a guy that had got to be in his mid 50's today in the gym. The guy had a belly doesn't even look like he lifted and was basically skinny fat but oh lawdy are his legs strong. The guy was doing supersets on his legs. First squatting 225lbs for 10 reps then after he'd dumbbell lunge with 60lbs dumbbells in each hand for a total of 24 steps. I sat there in amazement cause I know for a fact no way I can do that.

2. I made a deal with myself today that if I am still this motivated by this time next year and I make at least 3 million USD or more I'm going to make a trip to Venice and bring Charles Glass to Shanghai to train me for 10 weeks. I will double maybe triple (depends how bad i want it) whatever he makes to train me because I want to be the most aesthetic mofo in China.
    Last edited by Johnnybomb; 01-13-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Semper Fi

I've been thinking of getting shoes to squat on too. I sprained my right ankle bad when I was little and it clicks all the time. And now doing deep squats with my flat Puma shoes is making that ankle sore.
    My vids

Any of you guys ever use chalk to lift things up and put them back down?

Semper Fi

Know of any brands? I was just thinking of buying some USMC issued jungle boots

1. I saw a guy that had got to be in his mid 50's today in the gym. The guy had a belly doesn't even look like he lifted and was basically skinny fat but oh lawdy are his legs strong. The guy was doing supersets on his legs. First squatting 225lbs for 10 reps then after he'd dumbbell lunge with 60lbs dumbbells in each hand for a total of 24 steps. I sat there in amazement cause I know for a fact no way I can do that.

2. I made a deal with myself today that if I am still this motivated by this time next year and I make at least 3 million USD or more I'm going to make a trip to Venice and bring Charles Glass to Shanghai to train me for 10 weeks. I will double maybe triple (depends how bad i want it) whatever he makes to train me because I want to be the most aesthetic mofo in China.
    I've been thinking of getting shoes to squat on too. I sprained my right ankle bad when I was little and it clicks all the time. And now doing deep squats with my flat Puma shoes is making that ankle sore.
    Cheap option: Converse Chuck Taylor's

Better option: Olympic lifting shoes. Adidas makes some well-known ones. Look at the link below. I believe Audie bought the Power Lift Trainers on Black Friday. My wife just got me the Adipowers for my birthday

http://www.adidas.com/us/men-s-weigh..._/N-u2Z1z13nzz

Any of you guys ever use chalk to lift things up and put them back down?
    You mean for other than lifting weights? No.
    ## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 174 of 321 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast