Closed Thread
Page 154 of 321 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,620 of 9602
    Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    LOL THIS.
    Don't be mad cause you'll never be able afford it.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    $12800 for massage. Mad, not even once. But I am jelly tho.
    Do not be jelly, come visit Shanghai and I'll take you since I'm allowed to bring 3 guests each month free of charge. I went last night and only had them work massage my chest, abs, biceps since that's what I worked on yesterday at the gym. First you take a shower and soak in a hot bath if you choose. They rather have you do this cause they said it helps soften up the muscles. Then they take you in some room and then a little 90lbs chinese lady comes in with a little basket and asks you what's bothering you and she goes to work. It was a different type of pain I have really never felt. By the time I left I was hurting but when I woke up this morning my muscles weren't even sore and felt rock hard.

The acupuncture part actually feels really good. They stuck needles in the muscles I worked on, my head and feet. The abs part felt good too. She used the flaming cup and gave me a stomach rub with like a leg bone from a cow. I'm going every night after work now to have them beat me up.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Do not be jelly, come visit Shanghai and I'll take you since I'm allowed to bring 3 guests each month free of charge. I went last night and only had them work massage my chest, abs, biceps since that's what I worked on yesterday at the gym. First you take a shower and soak in a hot bath if you choose. They rather have you do this cause they said it helps soften up the muscles. Then they take you in some room and then a little 90lbs chinese lady comes in with a little basket and asks you what's bothering you and she goes to work. It was a different type of pain I have really never felt. By the time I left I was hurting but when I woke up this morning my muscles weren't even sore and felt rock hard.

The acupuncture part actually feels really good. They stuck needles in the muscles I worked on, my head and feet. The abs part felt good too. She used the flaming cup and gave me a stomach rub with like a leg bone from a cow. I'm going every night after work now to have them beat me up.
    going to be in shanghai on the 17th

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post

bish pls...........if I am not wrong the chit we droped on the japs was way stronger than the asian pilsbury doughboys toy.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DO U EVEN LEGS 那个 ?

Don't be mad cuz I'm strong asian and not jucing crew checking in.

:}

Morning be des, baklas, duma's!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

come to texas which so i tie you up with a lassooo. hee yah. no ghomo
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cant argue you on this one
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Soop yeah he was- Man he friggin snorted some prosupps sups, went to the Staples Center, saw some dude, bro, man, mate, scalping tickets, Boa was sooooo fcking hyped up from prosupps man arrrrrrggggh he beat the sht out of the scalper bro man, mate, police and security was awared, they fcking got word that he snorted prosupps and they didn't even both to stop him, so he walked right in with a fcking prosupp hyped up swagger.

So prosupps got him courtside seats. FCKKK ARRRGH YEAH!!
    try some prosupps marcus snort some hyde.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Soop yeah he was- Man he friggin snorted some prosupps sups, went to the Staples Center, saw some dude, bro, man, mate, scalping tickets, Boa was sooooo fcking hyped up from prosupps man arrrrrrggggh he beat the sht out of the scalper bro man, mate, police and security was awared, they fcking got word that he snorted prosupps and they didn't even both to stop him, so he walked right in with a fcking prosupp hyped up swagger.

So prosupps got him courtside seats. FCKKK ARRRGH YEAH!!
    lmao

Jealous, they don't offer happy ending there?

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    bish pls...........if I am not wrong the chit we droped on the japs was way stronger than the asian pilsbury doughboys toy.
    We? Fuk off Bao!!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Herro
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Herro
    Sup mang. Beat, just beat.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mernin' folks!

Mernin' folks!
    Thanks for the shoutout man in your log :}

you thank Tpaynter but forgot who really got you chosen
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL

Got 7 hours of sleep for the first time in a while ... felt groggy but good man. Needed a pre just to wake me up

Morning baklas!
    ## chillin at home crew

I know, I wanted to shout out to you really, but I didn't want it to seem like it was kinda you know... ahemfixedahemcoughcough.

On another note, just opened up a can of tuna... datsmell. notasinglefukwasgiven right now luls!

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know, I wanted to shout out to you really, but I didn't want it to seem like it was kinda you know... ahemfixedahemcoughcough.

On another note, just opened up a can of tuna... datsmell. notasinglefukwasgiven right now luls!
    I thought you, Myko, Bao, and Evo won the stuff based on the merit of your application, no?

## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL
    Got 7 hours of sleep for the first time in a while ... felt groggy but good man. Needed a pre just to wake me up

Morning baklas!
    Wow jelly with your sleep. I was awaken a few times last night. My daughter has the cold and get stuffy nose so she get's cranky.

LOL strong Rick Ross'n.

I thought you, Myko, Bao, and Evo won the stuff based on the merit of your application, no?

LOL like a Baos.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sweet. Will let you know next time I am back there commie brah.

Does it help you to relief the DOMs?

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    try some prosupps marcus snort some hyde.
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    lmao

Jealous, they don't offer happy ending there?

We? Fuk off Bao!!
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Herro
    Sup mang. Beat, just beat.
    Mernin' folks!

LOL

Morning baklas!
    Morning bedes!!!!!

I won it because I am asian n not juicing...

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Wow jelly with your sleep. I was awaken a few times last night. My daughter has the cold and get stuffy nose so she get's cranky.

LOL strong Rick Ross'n.

LOL like a Baos.
    After two days with the S3 + Android 4.0, I really like it. Much better than my iPhone 4. Don't have an iPhone 5 to compare

Took a test video yesterday and imported it into iMovie. No issues there so I'm good to go for recording my workouts again.

Oh you offering free prosupps brah, bro, man, dude, mate?

I would snort that sht and get courtside seats at the Bulls games ArrrRRRGGH fck yeah!!

Seriously though sht is intense, dare to say fcking hardcore I'm sure!

Bottom line Prosupps sht is awesome dude, brah, dude, bro, ya man, fcking intense fiber optic energy, mind blowing Greg Valentino pumps ARRrRRRG brah!!
    LOL

Sweet. Will let you know next time I am back there commie brah.

Does it help you to relief the DOMs?

Morning bedes!!!!!

LOL

Morning brah!!
    ## chillin at home crew

I would snort that sht and get courtside seats at the Bulls games ArrrRRRGGH fck yeah!!

Bottom line Prosupps sht is awesome dude, brah, dude, bro, ya man, fcking intense fiber optic energy, mind blowing Greg Valentino pumps ARRrRRRG brah!!
    dafuqqage? you dont dat shiet?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Huh why the fck not!?!? It works for me dude, brah, bro, man. Your way of mixing it with water is a fcking pussy way. Learn how to be HARDCORE with the SUPPS, arrrrrrGGGH I mean not semiSupps, but ProSupps. Seriously the formulas in their products is fcking amazing!! Bao fck off got free tickets to the Lakers game, front row seats behind the Lakers players. He was tweaking so hard from injesting the sups by snorting it.

I know you're fairly new to the sup game, but the fcking the road map vascularity from snorting it makes it well worth it.
    Lost it there... LOL
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

LOL

After two days with the S3 + Android 4.0, I really like it. Much better than my iPhone 4. Don't have an iPhone 5 to compare

Took a test video yesterday and imported it into iMovie. No issues there so I'm good to go for recording my workouts again.
    Good to hear man. Looking forward to new video footage so I can compare with your old one.

dafuqqage? you dont dat shiet?
    You must me new :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL How did I missed this post this morning? LOL

Huh why the fck not!?!? It works for me dude, brah, bro, man. Your way of mixing it with water is a fcking pussy way. Learn how to be HARDCORE with the SUPPS, arrrrrrGGGH I mean not semiSupps, but ProSupps. Seriously the formulas in their products is fcking amazing!! Bao fck off got free tickets to the Lakers game, front row seats behind the Lakers players. He was tweaking so hard from injesting the sups by snorting it.

I know you're fairly new to the sup game, but the fcking the road map vascularity from snorting it makes it well worth it.
    This got me. LOL

LOL

Good to hear man. Looking forward to new video footage so I can compare with your old one.

You must me new :}
    LOL Nice. When will ForceFactor gives me a call so I can be a sponsor athlete?

LOL Nice. When will ForceFactor gives me a call so I can be a sponsor athlete?

I'm working on chopping that for you and it'll say I'm Asian and Not Juicing so you can use it as an avi lol

EDIT: Ahh fuk nevermind, it'll be hard to clean up all that text.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I'm working on chopping that for you and it'll say I'm Asian and Not Juicing so you can use it as an avi lol

EDIT: Ahh fuk nevermind, it'll be hard to clean up all that text.
    LOL Btw, will be provide reviews of BRX after next week. I want to test it out longer. So far I only use it twice. Been slacking with training.

LOL Btw, will be provide reviews of BRX after next week. I want to test it out longer. So far I only use it twice. Been slacking with training.
    Man no worries, I know you are busy hitting either the homemade casino's or the roadside buffet :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Man no worries, I know you are busy hitting either the homemade casino's or the roadside buffet :}

LOLOLLololol!!!

Need to use 3 scoops brah

I'm with you on the training. Haven't missed any sessions but I'm lacking in motivation

I need to register for your RTF 101 course
    ## chillin at home crew

I need to register for your RTF 101 course
    I gave someone a short session of RTF face in my log

Dam why someone always have to one up peeps? Shyt end of the day, we are just lifting weights and not curing cancer.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 154 of 321 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast