Closed Thread
Page 149 of 321 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 9602
    Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    I thought about starting a supp company. Think of all the money that could be made by selling to sheep.
    Du ma big brother is here, time to behave...

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Quoting Boba for my reply to your post Audie.
    I don't have anything to complain since I like the whey protein, multi v and fish oils I get from them
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quoting Boba for my reply to your post Audie.
    Sup McD

I mean Supp McD

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Du ma big brother is here, time to behave...

[img]http://www.illustrationsof.com/royalty-free-monk-clipart-illustration-231737.jpg[//img]
    lol

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I don't have anything to complain since I like the whey protein, multi v and fish oils I get from them
    Those are pretty much essentials, I think we all know that and have established the actual science and merits behind those. Profits from those are low if the companies are actually using legit ingredients.

You know as well as I do that sheep aren't looking for those, but for the promises implied by the other super muscle growing skin tearing stronger than you've ever been pumps supps. Money is in the cheap ingredients and placebo effects.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know as well as I do that sheep aren't looking for those, but for the promises implied by the other super muscle growing skin tearing stronger than you've ever been pumps supps. Money is in the cheap ingredients and placebo effects.
    inb4MCD...

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4MCD...
    Speaking of McD, i'm gonna grab some lunch. Only thing close is McD's or Fazzolis.

I'm all pastad out. 20pc nuggets and dbl qp combo supersized it is. And a strawberry shake for dessert.

Bbl, go suk a dik Bao

Speaking of McD, i'm gonna grab some lunch. Only thing close is McD's or Fazzolis.

I'm all pastad out. 20pc nuggets and dbl qp combo supersized it is. And a strawberry shake for dessert.

Bbl, go suk a dik Bao
    Strong diet bro, don't forget the buffalo sauce dippers.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those are pretty much essentials, I think we all know that and have established the actual science and merits behind those. Profits from those are low if the companies are actually using legit ingredients.

Yeah man that's the name of the game. As long as people will buy them they will keep continuing hyping and amping the doses of stims in most of the newly created pre-workouts.

GeeNCee alone had an earning of a whooping $629 million 1st quarter of 2012. So yeah, the hype will continues.

Strong diet bro, don't forget the buffalo sauce dippers.
    LOL
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Well, at least you got it right

I manage a server-side engineering team for our platform, but I was the architect for a well-known consumer site back in the day. You looking to start something?
    Yeah it's all in the works right now.

U mad I was Dell certified back in 1999?

He wants to start 2 cdgurl 1 cup.

Schmacks wants to start 2 250lbs and 1 cup

:}
    I would be an instant 10K a day CEO

YEAH ARGGGGGH WE can get prosupps finally to like make some fcking sales and stuff, yeaaaaaaaaaaah arrrrrrrrrrrrgh. :}

LOL BASIC ftw! been there done that!

Quit using the word oriental you *******.

Brb using an invented word to describe an imaginary imposed geographical designation give by someone who is not Asian.

Spit up my rockstar reading this.

I thought about starting a supp company. Think of all the money that could be made by selling to sheep.

I gave up on all that supp crap. I got sick of being a sheep

Do it..start promoting in KiK since that's the new niche market :}

LOL very true
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DO U EVEN COMPREHEND?

I mean seriously you going to compare Mac Pro OS now to a Windows OS?

Half the time its not even the hardware that fails its the OS that can't do the tasks!
    Unless we're talking about Windows Vista I've never had any other OS fail to open a program for me. Usually the first thing that fails is memory then cpu.

We've all built our own computers and can say it's stable but if you line it up with a good reputable company like Dell, Vaio, HP or some ****, it's not going to be as stable one of theirs.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Test as in testing component stability...

CPU stress test, RAM stress test, and etc... it comes down to hardware, not software. If anything, using top tier components should be able to run whatever software you throw at it anyways.

JB, I'm sorry your jimmys were rustled... I'd still love to come out to China, hang out, drink booze, smoke/sniff/inhale drugs, and bang hookers with you all day and night.

Truce?
    :}
    So you're telling me when someone wants a computer from you, you just throw anything together without even asking what they're going to use it for? When I want a monster setup or make a bulk purchase the techs I talk to get so detailed with what they're asking it's like they're testing me to see my knowledge of different 3D or VFX software. A simple stress test on the CPU or memory isn't going to cut it when say you're using to render out a 3000 pixel image with just a few hundred thousand sub surface particles.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly we should start a supp company and let mcd be lead research guy since he knows what's good and not for that argghhh brah power. we finna be rich nao

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Honestly we should start a supp company and let mcd be lead research guy since he knows what's good and not for that argghhh brah power. we finna be rich nao
    LMAO...We should we can't claim the ABB brand :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    So you're telling me when someone wants a computer from you, you just throw anything together without even asking what they're going to use it for? When I want a monster setup or make a bulk purchase the techs I talk to get so detailed with what they're asking it's like they're testing me to see my knowledge of different 3D or VFX software. A simple stress test on the CPU or memory isn't going to cut it when say you're using to render out a 3000 pixel image with just a few hundred thousand sub surface particles.
    Of course I ask them what they're going to be using the computer for; that's primarily the number one question, followed by budget, and long term expectations. You can't just throw stuff together and expect them to pay for it... dafuq?

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Of course I ask them what they're going to be using the computer for; that's primarily the number one question, followed by budget, and long term expectations. You can't just throw stuff together and expect them to pay for it... dafuq?
    I said earlier how the fuk do you test when you have a very limited knowledge of software and you said you only need to test for the components for stress or whatever the fuk and it all comes down to hardware testing. I'm saying no, that's only half because you need certain software to see the limits. Obviously you don't need to test if someone is just going to use photoshop or Office because those are basic programs. This is why when I buy computers Dell or Apple usually well have a build with the softwares I use put in and we send them one of our wire frame animations to see if it can handle every step of the process from drawing the basic lines to finish product of rendering out an animation.

Semper Fi

Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for your support everyone! I made the semifinals for the 2013 bodyspace spokesmodel search!
    Best gym lifts
    Bench 390x1 225x22
    Squat 500x1 405x10 315x21
    Deads 640x1 405x20
    OHP 225x1

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i didnt know gook hired cormier to be his pt

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xtian View Post
    Thanks for your support everyone! I made the semifinals for the 2013 bodyspace spokesmodel search!
    Grats! Who picks the winner from the semifinalists?
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    i didnt know gook hired cormier to be his pt

Lol strong gook is strong!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I said earlier how the fuk do you test when you have a very limited knowledge of software and you said you only need to test for the components for stress or whatever the fuk and it all comes down to hardware testing. I'm saying no, that's only half because you need certain software to see the limits. Obviously you don't need to test if someone is just going to use photoshop or Office because those are basic programs. This is why when I buy computers Dell or Apple usually well have a build with the softwares I use put in and we send them one of our wire frame animations to see if it can handle every step of the process from drawing the basic lines to finish product of rendering out an animation.
    i like dell brah
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Grats! Who picks the winner from the semifinalists?
    People from Iron Man magazine and BB.com
    Best gym lifts
    Bench 390x1 225x22
    Squat 500x1 405x10 315x21
    Deads 640x1 405x20
    OHP 225x1

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    i like dell brah
    You know for some reason my quads seem to be getting thicker from not being able to squat. Instead for legs now I just do leg presses and dead lifts for the main exercises.

Semper Fi

Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on dis hehe. New member here bros, from HK about 1 year lifting experience @ december 21 fuaaarrk

Originally Posted by Greenmilktea View Post
    In on dis hehe. New member here bros, from HK about 1 year lifting experience @ december 21 fuaaarrk
    Welcome now post pics of hot hong kong chics.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    way to go bro.

Rape your competition, the are dressing slutty, bend them over the table and pound out a win for the Asian group.

RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Sup brah, where you been? You got the potentials
    not much brah been working + studying for finals. Still working out as usual but i am going to start working out in the AM cause im too tired after work.
    No Money No Honey|LA MISC CREW

You know for some reason my quads seem to be getting thicker from not being able to squat. Instead for legs now I just do leg presses and dead lifts for the main exercises.
    some people have it like that. keep doing y0 thang.

Originally Posted by Greenmilktea View Post
    supsup cantonese. ?

Originally Posted by RiceNuts View Post
    not much brah been working + studying for finals. Still working out as usual but i am going to start working out in the AM cause im too tired after work.
    do what you gotta do
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats going my asian family!
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

Xman congrats on making the semifinals dude! I posted a campaign for you in my training journal!

Flip Gameover Crew and ABB has your support! BB.com need to stop using fitness male models as their spokesperson. They need average joes that got off their lazy butt and transformed. To me that's more inspirational!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Happy Monday.

Xman congrats on making the semifinals dude! I posted a campaign for you in my training journal!

Flip Gameover Crew and ABB has your support! BB.com need to stop using fitness male models as their spokesperson. They need average joes that got off their lazy butt and transformed. To me that's more inspirational!
    Truth!

Happy Monday.

Truth!
    Strong 200 bulk :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Happy Monday.

Truth!
    Truth!!!

Morning bedes and baklas!!

Freaking busy Monday for me.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Closed Thread
Page 149 of 321 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast