Closed Thread
Page 146 of 321 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    What did you write, thread got deleted.
    I forgot.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    hey hanh can i mayb suk yo dik

[img]http://hcd-1.imgbox.com/acdIGPI4.gif?st=3s1w0R2Ir5D8PQd9xKajaA&e=135485583 9[img]
    LOL

Quit frauding...

:}

So is that a yes?

LOL Indeed a yes.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quit frauding Bao...

I know you are silently cutting now and just one day will post a thread about your weight loss journey.

CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I looked into Avid and their pro version is the same price as Adobe Master collection roughly around $2500. No can do on that. I'm not going to need a motion picture quality just something easy but creates great 2-8 mins. clips for youtube...Anything longer than that youtube community members will be bitchin as to how long the vid was.

Damn thanks for the tips Hanh...My system at home is fairly new built (I built it this past February). So I will be on the look out for best bang for the buck as far as stretching my work computer budget.. More likely I will just give a specs to the computer shop that my work uses.
    How about you trash your ****ty system and buy a Mac and all your problems will be solved
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats going on
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    How about you trash your ****ty system and buy a Mac and all your problems will be solved
    You know I am really thinking about this as well. My stepdad bought the newest Macbook Pro, he tried a Mac once and was hooked since. He said he'll never go back to PC ever again and my stepdad isn't a tech savvy person either.
    He said he just want something that is reliable and a solid system....When I was taking Graphics Communications back in college (thinking of making it as my major then) all we used were Macs.

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    whats going on
    upping the paper stacks game
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong AVIs ITT
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know I am really thinking about this as well. My stepdad bought the newest Macbook Pro, he tried a Mac once and was hooked since. He said he'll never go back to PC ever again and my stepdad isn't a tech savvy person either.
    He said he just want something that is reliable and a solid system....When I was taking Graphics Communications back in college (thinking of making it as my major then) all we used were Macs.
    One thing I started doing about 2-3 years ago is I will never build my own computer or let someone else build one for me again. I'd rather just buy a Apple or a Dell because they're tested. You just tell them what you want to use your computer for, the programs you want to run and how long and you want it to last and bam they'll direct you to a computer. I have yet to experience any issues with them especially with my Macs

Semper Fi

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup! Mornin' scrubs!

One thing I started doing about 2-3 years ago is I will never build my own computer or let someone else build one for me again. I'd rather just buy a Apple or a Dell because they're tested. You just tell them what you want to use your computer for, the programs you want to run and how long and you want it to last and bam they'll direct you to a computer. I have yet to experience any issues with them especially with my Macs
    I know how Dell's build your own program works brah -- We have internet, tv and 3/4G phones here in America :}

But cereal, I am a cheapo even if someone is buying the stuff for me. I will always go the most cost effective way possible. Dell can add up quick unless they have a slickdeal special running that's the only way I would consider buying from them. Also, the parts that they put in some instance can possibly a refurbished part and selling to you as a consumer as a "Brand New" system...But heck to each his own.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup! Mornin' scrubs!
    Supsup foo!

Help me come up with a dope video editing computer for my work...I want the "Bandz a make her dance" system ya dig?

I cap my budget at around $1500...CyberpowerPC's have decent ones on Newegg and just buy a couple of 2 120 SSD's and stack them hoes. What you think?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know how Dell's build your own program works brah -- We have internet, tv and 3/4G phones here in America :}

But cereal, I am a cheapo even if someone is buying the stuff for me. I will always go the most cost effective way possible. Dell can add up quick unless they have a slickdeal special running that's the only way I would consider buying from them. Also, the parts that they put in some instance can possibly a refurbished part and selling to you as a consumer as a "Brand New" system...But heck to each his own.
    This... I've had numerous people come to me for upgrades on their Dell systems and often times, I would see components that just look like they've been taken out and put back in, or used and abused all the time.

Plus, they up charge the hell out of "extra" components and features. As a techie, I'd rather build my own, test it myself, overclock the crap out of it myself to perform better than everyone elses, and STILL have that hoe reliable as fuuuh! Temps & voltages my friend, temps & voltages.

This... I've had numerous people come to me for upgrades on their Dell systems and often times, I would see components that just look like they've been taken out and put back in, or used and abused all the time.

Plus, they up charge the hell out of "extra" components and features. As a techie, I'd rather build my own, test it myself, overclock the crap out of it myself to perform better than everyone elses, and STILL have that hoe reliable as fuuuh! Temps & voltages my friend, temps & voltages.
    Man is speaking the truth!!

My last build would have cost me close 3 grand if I had it custom ordered. Also, you can tell if a system has crappy component by just looking at the brand of power supply they put in and the type of memory the have in it. I like the fancy ones with heat spreaders and low latencies...Overclock the crap out of that
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

i don't know about you guys but eating casein protein or cottage cheese doesn't even satisfy me. I'm still hungry as balls when I eat that before bed. For me I like eating 2 small purple yams before bed even tho I hear eating carbs right before bed is bad. What do you brahs think?

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah that's what I'm afraid off. I tried to do a vid response for Lobliner's youtube promo and failed miserably...I thought I had setup my phone to record it was recording but can only see my arms lifting the weights cannot see the entire me doing the lift so I just said fuk it and moved on lol
    dumb question Audie but why not just use moviemaker from windows. It's free, easy and gets the point across. You might have already answered it?

I use it now and it takes less than 10 minutes to do my clips.

Quit frauding...

So is that a yes?

LOL

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    whats going on

Sup ***

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    strong AVIs ITT
    It's that asian genetics brah.

STFU! you specified a laptop to Evo and the stupid mousepad didn't even work. It's all your fault.

Morning peeps, got back, biceps and cardio today.

First day of black coffee. groce

@EVO, when we doing this Evo vs. Schmack Journal?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

i don't know about you guys but eating casein protein or cottage cheese doesn't even satisfy me. I'm still hungry as balls when I eat that before bed. For me I like eating 2 small purple yams before bed even tho I hear eating carbs right before bed is bad. What do you brahs think?
    Carbs before bed is broscience.

Your body doesn't know what time of the day it is. Eat your purple yams and drink your purple cool aids as you want bro.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

My last build would have cost me close 3 grand if I had it custom ordered. Also, you can tell if a system has crappy component by just looking at the brand of power supply they put in and the type of memory the have in it. I like the fancy ones with heat spreaders and low latencies...Overclock the crap out of that
    Lol... My computer at home now would've cost nearly 2500 or so, but being a bargain hunter myself and taking time to buy the components, I've managed to build my comp for nearly 900 ;P

Protein and banana you scrub!

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    STFU! you specified a laptop to Evo and the stupid mousepad didn't even work. It's all your fault.
    LOL! Strong defective is strong, however that chit can happen to your more expensive $700 laptop you recommended as well... the components work nicely though I bet

Lol... My computer at home now would've cost nearly 2500 or so, but being a bargain hunter myself and taking time to buy the components, I've managed to build my comp for nearly 900 ;P

Protein and banana you scrub!
    I know what you mean TK I am a bargain hunter especially now that I have a baby and wife to feed.

LOL! Strong defective is strong, however that chit can happen to your more expensive $700 laptop you recommended as well... the components work nicely though I bet
    Noobs
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

How about you build a system with the same specs I have for the Dell Systems I have at work. I guarantee your's will eat sh!t once I have the cpu counting 3 million particles for one of my animations. If yours runs just as good as my Dell's then I'll buy from you and of course you have the data to prove it.

The Dell's I have at work are Dell Precision T5500 tower workstations all are custom built that cost me about 10,200 USD for one.

Tony you might think you're good but there are alot of techies that will smoke you that work at Dell.

Semper Fi

I know what you mean TK I am a bargain hunter especially now that I have a baby and wife to feed.
    Yeah, when it comes down to electronics, chit can be pricey... I like to shop around and check out reviews before making any rational purchases... then again sometimes I have those impulse buy moments which I then end up regretting and probably end up returning and shopping for another new deal lol.

How about you build a system with the same specs I have for the Dell Systems I have at work. I guarantee your's will eat sh!t once I have the cpu counting 3 million particles for one of my animations. If yours runs just as good as my Dell's then I'll buy from you and of course you have the data to prove it.

The Dell's I have at work are Dell Precision T5500 tower workstations all are custom built that cost me about 10,200 USD for one.

Tony you might think you're good but there are alot of techies that will smoke you that work at Dell.
    Dell already raped you and you dun goof'd.

The going rate on that now on ebay is $3099. I know it's refurb but more likely as we said they most likely sold you with refurb parts in it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Precisi...7543%26ps%3D54

Yeah, when it comes down to electronics, chit can be pricey... I like to shop around and check out reviews before making any rational purchases... then again sometimes I have those impulse buy moments which I then end up regretting and probably end up returning and shopping for another new deal lol.
    Exactly! Also just within 4-6 months that latest and greatest is no longer that, they really rush this products out now for the sake of making that cash.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Lol, yesh JB I KNOW there's a lot of techies at Dell that'll smoke the crap out of what I can come up with... However, keyword here is that they WORK FOR DELL; I just do this stuff on the side for fun.

I'm sure being that they're a major distributor, they also can get their hands on stuff that us consumers can't even dream about touching yet either.

The thing is if you use your computer for stupid purposes then a ****ty cheap 1.5k build or whatever will be sufficient. When you need a computer to run say Maya, RealFlow, Photoshop, and a syntheyes all at once, then you need the best workstation that most likely a 24 year old kid can't get the parts for and can replace if something goes wrong.

For example just the video card I have in one of my Dell's cost 1700 USD. That's the cost of most people's home computers. No way in hell am I going to trust some kid or even a small computer shop to build me my computers and expect them to even have a idea on what I need. I don't trust the whore at Dell Support either but I do trust the tech guy that works there and has been working on computers for like 15 years.

Semper Fi

Dell already raped you and you dun goof'd.

The going rate on that now on ebay is $3099. I know it's refurb but more likely as we said they most likely sold you with refurb parts in it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Precisi...7543%26ps%3D54
    The crap you just posted could barely run Maya and one of it's plugin properly.

Semper Fi

The thing is if you use your computer for stupid purposes then a ****ty cheap 1.5k build or whatever will be sufficient. When you need a computer to run say Maya, RealFlow, Photoshop, and a syntheyes all at once, then you need the best workstation that most likely a 24 year old kid can't get the parts for and can replace if something goes wrong.

For example just the video card I have in one of my Dell's cost 1700 USD. That's the cost of most people's home computers. No way in hell am I going to trust some kid or even a small computer shop to build me my computers and expect them to even have a idea on what I need. I don't trust the whore at Dell Support either but I do trust the tech guy that works there and has been working on computers for like 15 years.
    The crap you just posted could barely run Maya and one of it's plugin properly.
    Got you.

Troll got dun trolled :}

But cereal, I know how power hugging Maya is, and yes the 1.5K computer I posted as I said was going to be use for making youtube video clips and even some web design.

I know about the prices of those workstation high end grapic cards (alone) they have come down dramatically compared to the way they were in the upwards of 3-5K for a good one back in the day. And I'm referring to Diamond Multimedia brand days (Ex. FireGL).
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Btw go look up how much a NVIDIA Quadro 5000 costs. I don't buy refurbished or used ****.

Semper Fi

Btw go look up how much a NVIDIA Quadro 5000 costs. I don't buy refurbished or used ****.
    Say that to Dell :}

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Lol, yesh JB I KNOW there's a lot of techies at Dell that'll smoke the crap out of what I can come up with... However, keyword here is that they WORK FOR DELL; I just do this stuff on the side for fun.

I'm sure being that they're a major distributor, they also can get their hands on stuff that us consumers can't even dream about touching yet either.
    The point I'm making is Dell is actually a good product. Do they make faulty items? Sure, which company doesn't? At the end of the day in the PC World they're still one of the best computers money can buy that is reliable.

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIF!

Why you bragging??
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Say that to Dell :}

Ok dude I'm sure every Dell I own is refurbished and used dude. You win.

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok dude I'm sure every Dell I own is refurbished and used dude. You win.
    Have you watch "Flowers of War"?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Closed Thread
Page 146 of 321 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast