Closed Thread
Page 132 of 321 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,960 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    yup thats all i wear black and red. easy colors to wear.
    Force Factor and ProSupps uses the same colors lol
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    i see what you did there
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah but these are my first official powerlifting/oly lift shoes..I use my otomix and my skeletoes for flat foot lifting. These will be primary for squatting. Will try them for DL and everything else to see. Eventually I want to step up to the adipower or romaleos.

I'd figure you like the color scheme. I happen to have all black and red, grey colored gym clothes so these match.
    You'll love squatting in them bro. I love squatting in the Do-Wins. Problem is that my feet are wide and those are narrow, so they get uncomfortable to wear after a while. I'd pay for a wide pair of Oly lifting shoes.

yup thats all i wear black and red. easy colors to wear.
    Like your color schemes brahs
    ## chillin at home crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i see what you did there
    What brand and were did you buy that black and red y back in your last vid? I like that style looks comfy too. I no longer want to wear my old NPC tank since I don't support that league.

I'm referring to this vid:

CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol sorry i missed that aud. i found it on the clearence rack at academy. i think jones has a large and i got xl. i didnt realize he got it too. rather i got it too dont know the brand it was a no namer i think academy brand. i think it was 4.99
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    So after a 3 year bulk since moving to China and not lifting any weights. Today is 1 full month that I have been back to the gym. So far I've lost 8lbs this month and my muscles are showing again and abs are beginning to show. Can't put up before pics cause it's embarrassing. I was very skinny fat...

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/a3letc.jpg[IMG]

My diet has been pretty clean with only eating Hot pot once a week for a cheat meal

[img]http://www.solaswebdesign.net/images/hotpotphoto.jpg[img]

For meat I've been mainly eating octopus, sashimi/sushi, pigs, lambs, snakes, crocodiles, kangaroos, donkey, and kobe beef.

Just thought I'd share cause I'm bored.
    Very nom nom nom commie brah.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    My meals

6-7 AM - 2 pieces of wheat bread (nothing put on) and 2 eggs either scrambled or hard boiled in water or just a banana and a slice of cheese if I'm running late.

10-11 AM - 1 scoop protein shake, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 a shaker bottle of spinach salad (dressing is just vinegar)

12:30 - Workout

2 PM - 2 scoops protein shake, pasta or jasmine rice with lean ground pork and brocolli

5 PM - 1 scoop protein shake, 1/2 cup of spinach salad in the shaker bottle, and a hard boiled egg or a banana

8 PM - octopus, pigs, lambs, snakes, crocodiles, kangaroos, donkey, or kobe beef cooked in water, dipped in vinegar and minced garlic when eaten.

10 PM - Assorted veggie salad

11 PM - Masturbate

11:02 PM - Sleep
    Damn never seen you went this full hardcore on eating and lifting since 1965.

:}

GJ man.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    JB, lol @ 2 min fap

You forgot KTV in your meal plan.

So maybe:

8 pm - octopus, etc.

10 pm - KTV

10:55 pm - home

11 pm - fap

11:02 pm - sleep
    x2 but in reality after applying lotion, prepping tissues and wiping, the fappying only last 30 seconds.

Awesome transformation bro! And you're just getting started.

Yeah that's the real Hanh

LOL@2 min. fap.

Do it, you got 1 more to unleash more cuts. No homo

Morning be de's, baklas, du mas!
    Morning baklas!! How did you Thanksgiving went?

Happy cyber monday guys
    Anyone stock up on Craze Craze like I did?

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Lots of bush??

sup swole

Nice kicks bro, but too pricey.
    How was your trip big Ho?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

@Myko: Thanks

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Thanksgiving went good bro lol no life altering events happened that day.

BRB PM'ing you my addy for a free tub of Craze
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nom nom nom commie brah.

Damn never seen you went this full hardcore on eating and lifting since 1965.

GJ man.

x2 but in reality after applying lotion, prepping tissues and wiping, the fappying only last 30 seconds.

How was your trip big Ho?
    Sup brah! How was your Thanksgiving?

I only bought one thing over the weekend. Time to do some online shopping today and get in on some of the deals on supps left (like Craze B2G1 )
    ## chillin at home crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @Myko: Thanks

Thanksgiving went good bro lol no life altering events happened that day.

BRB PM'ing you my addy for a free tub of Craze
    Good to hear bro.

Sup brah! How was your Thanksgiving?

I only bought one thing over the weekend. Time to do some online shopping today and get in on some of the deals on supps left (like Craze B2G1 )
    20% off today on here bb.com for supps bro. What are you planning to buy besides supps? lol

What did you get for the weekend?

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup Bros

Busy day is busy. Busy week will be busier. Busy month will be even busier.

Been going to the gym only twice a week now the last 3 weeks. But I guess it's not that bad since I only train 3x a week anyway normally. Just gotta make good use of the time in there. Good day folks.

boba man is busy man.

apple craze nom nom nom
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Sup Bros

Been going to the gym only twice a week now the last 3 weeks. But I guess it's not that bad since I only train 3x a week anyway normally. Just gotta make good use of the time in there. Good day folks.
    Boba, you will be bigger and stronger if you train with high reps scheme.

boba man is busy man.

apple craze nom nom nom
    Didn't see any apple craze. Just brought two of the OG grape favor.

Good to hear bro.

20% off today on here bb.com for supps bro. What are you planning to buy besides supps? lol

What did you get for the weekend?
    Thanks for the reminder bro. I'll check into bb.com's deals today too. I still gotta pull the trigger on a Verizon Galaxy S3. Plus Audie's got me looking into getting another pair of Oly lifting shoes now lol

Regarding what I got over the weekend, obviously everyone knows Angry Birds. The new game Angry Birds Star Wars just came out and my son loves it. Plays it all the time on iOS. So as part of his Christmas present, we got him a Darth Vader Pig and Luke Skywalker Bird 5" plushes You can see the whole cast below:

Sup Bros

Sup bro. Will be busy month for me as well.
    ## chillin at home crew

Sup Bros

Sup man, that's good that you still hitting the gym.

boba man is busy man.

apple craze nom nom nom
    I bet I don't understand why they only make 30 servings though instead of the regular 45 servings.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I bet I don't understand why they only make 30 servings though instead of the regular 45 servings.
    I saw Matt Cahill from DS answer that question. Apparently the new flavors are limited edition only for the holidays, so they don't have full-scale production on those, which leads to higher manufacturing costs for those flavors. To keep MSRP in line with the regular flavors, they dropped the servings to 30/tub.
    ## chillin at home crew

I saw Matt Cahill from DS answer that question. Apparently the new flavors are limited edition only for the holidays, so they don't have full-scale production on those, which leads to higher manufacturing costs for those flavors. To keep MSRP in line with the regular flavors, they dropped the servings to 30/tub.
    I'm waiting for the cranberry vodka flavor
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

i already got grape and berry flava will wait for apple and sell. will i profit... there are craze addicts out there.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Thanks for the reminder bro. I'll check into bb.com's deals today too. I still gotta pull the trigger on a Verizon Galaxy S3. Plus Audie's got me looking into getting another pair of Oly lifting shoes now lol

Regarding what I got over the weekend, obviously everyone knows Angry Birds. The new game Angry Birds Star Wars just came out and my son loves it. Plays it all the time on iOS. So as part of his Christmas present, we got him a Darth Vader Pig and Luke Skywalker Bird 5" plushes You can see the whole cast below:

[img]http://gadgetsin.com/uploads/2012/10/angry_birds_star_wars_plush_toys_1.jpg[img]

Sup bro. Will be busy month for me as well.
    Why not wait until the S4 comes out in March next year? I heard of Angry Bird but never seen it or play it.

That is why I didn't see the Apple favor cause I ordered the 45 serving tubs.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's weightlifting shoes bro
    I thought those were dance shoes...

Sup bro!

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to check these out. Been looking for another pair to complement my Do-Wins.

How was your Thanksgiving trip bro?

Morning be des! Man, it was tough getting out of bed this morning ...
    Trip was good, too much eating!

How was your break?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

i already got grape and berry flava will wait for apple and sell. will i profit... there are craze addicts out there.
    Do it man but I doubt you'll make a lot of profit from it

Why not wait until the S4 comes out in March next year? I heard of Angry Bird but never seen it or play it.

The apple pie flavor is a little cheaper.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

How was your break?
    Did you meet up with MCD at the Weiner joint?

Do it man but I doubt you'll make a lot of profit from it

The apple pie flavor is a little cheaper.
    Never had it. Not sure if is good.

DO U EVEN READ?

Ken and the gang here just said it's a limited special edition of Craze lol
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Samsung is actually skipping the "S4" and going to the "S5" because "4" is a bad number in Korean/Chinese/Vietnamese/Japanese.

Not sure my company will pay for the S5 when it comes out. Gotta strike while the iron's hot

How was your break?
    Glad you had a good trip! Wife was sick so we stayed home all four days. I managed to get to the gym for three short sessions though
    ## chillin at home crew

DO U EVEN READ?

Ken and the gang here just said it's a limited special edition of Craze lol
    LOL Myko just said he ordered them today. And I didn't see the favor selection caused I selected the 45 serving. Looks like they only come in the 30 serving. lol

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Samsung is actually skipping the "S4" and going to the "S5" because "4" is a bad number in Korean/Chinese/Vietnamese/Japanese.

Not sure my company will pay for the S5 when it comes out. Gotta strike while the iron's hot

Glad you had a good trip! Wife was sick so we stayed home all four days. I managed to get to the gym for three short sessions though

I never knew that about the number 4
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good afternoon brand! Just doing a drive by on the way to do shoulder day.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    It's an actual phobia - Tetraphobia. The main reason is that the number 4 sounds like the word for "death" in those languages, including Korean I assume.

This wikipedia link, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraphobia, has this section on tetraphobia in Korea.

In Korea, tetraphobia is less extreme, but the floor number 4 is almost always skipped in hospitals and similar public buildings. In other buildings, the fourth floor is sometimes labeled "F" (Four) instead of "4" in elevators. Apartment numbers containing multiple occurrences of the number 4 (such as 404) are likely to be avoided to an extent that the value of the property is adversely affected. The national railroad, Korail, left out the locomotive number 4444 when numbering a locomotive class from 4401 upwards.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Have fun!
    ## chillin at home crew

Afternoon Bruce!!!!

Ken: I wasn't aware of them skipping the 4.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you meet up with MCD at the Weiner joint?

Nah, didn't meet up with anyone. Kwan never posted so didn't get to meet up with him either...

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Only number you know is 250...

Sup bro!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Bandz A Make Her Dance...I can see this a new strip joint music, if not already is
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 132 of 321 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast