Closed Thread
Page 127 of 321 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 9602
    krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Nah, I'll leave that to mom-in-law to do the cooking. I am on the other hand, looking to buy deep fried turkey this year.
    one of my good buddies has a deep fryer and does fried turkey every year, it is fckin amazing and wood recommend

thinking i may just make some quesadillas for an appetizer, maybe do turkey instead of chicken but dunno how a turkey quesadilla would taste
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post

any you brahs cooking for tday?

bunch of friends doing a potluck and turkey, potatoes, pie and ham are already claimed. no idea wtf to make.

thinking i might just cook something non-thanksgiving related.
    Make sides: sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, corn casserole, anything casserole lol.

Nah, I'll leave that to mom-in-law to do the cooking. I am on the other hand, looking to buy deep fried turkey this year.
    I've never had fried turkey

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Honestly guys the humblness and being nice is an act. You guys gotta look at the whole picture. Employee's are lemmings. You take your staff out to go eat say once or twice a month and they turn happy. Now that may only cost 1000-2000 USD max. In return they work harder for you and willing to put in more overtime. Since I don't pay hourly and only go by salary I don't have to pay overtime fees. With all the extra work they do in return they make me at least 10x the amount of I paid for their food.
    This.

A lot of tech startup companies will cater dinner for the employees. In exchange for $10/head, they get at least 1 hr of unpaid work after the meal. That's normally $80+/hour when factoring in benefits.

Sup Ho, weekend was good bro. Wifey and I took my daughter for her 1st year pictures and us included for Fall family pics.

no will not post pics

How was yours? Seen any good movies lately?
    Sup bro!

Saw Prometheus last week on Blu-Ray ... was meh. I had expected more from the story.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    nothing special it's not full HD but is 720P. I got it on Groupons for 100 bucks. It got good ratings from many different sites.

I also just bought a GoPro which is full HD.

JVC GZ-HM30

[url]http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/749372-REG/JVC_GZ_HM30BUSM_GZ_HM30_HD_Everio_Camcorder.html[url]

that Canon is nice, I want a DSLR camera but not gonna spend the money for it yet.

Careful with that canon it has a recall.

[url]http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/14/canon-rebel-t4i-recall-rubber-grip-allergic-reaction-rash/[url]
    Sup schmack!

Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    lol- I'll post up scantily clad pictures once they're healed.
    Give me a couple weeks
    Good to see you're recovering from the surgery

Morning bros!!
    ## chillin at home crew

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    one of my good buddies has a deep fryer and does fried turkey every year, it is fckin amazing and wood recommend

thinking i may just make some quesadillas for an appetizer, maybe do turkey instead of chicken but dunno how a turkey quesadilla would taste
    My buddy in college would always deep fry turkey during our final home game tailgate for the season. I agree highly recommended!

Turkey quesadillas would be nom nom nom in my opinion. Do it bro and post the ingredients/macros if you have the chance. I'm on a cut and always looking to make my meals more enjoying (clean diet but IIFYM).
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SMH

How long did she have them before that happened? I got 350 CCs memory gel (silicone) moderate plus with an inframmary incision (crease of boob) and underneath the muscle. What size did your wife end up getting? What size was she before? What size is she now? I'm so curious haha

It happened pretty much right away. She had to take a med to get rid of it which doesn't always work and may be more surgery. We were lucky.

She got silicone also, incision underneath and can't see it at all. She was a C and just wanted that again, child birth does a number on you lady's.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    This.

Sup schmack!

Morning bros!!

Sup KEn

My buddy in college would always deep fry turkey during our final home game tailgate for the season. I agree highly recommended!

Turkey quesadillas would be nom nom nom in my opinion. Do it bro and post the ingredients/macros if you have the chance. I'm on a cut and always looking to make my meals more enjoying (clean diet but IIFYM).

I wanna try this, I heard its really good.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aww man... I just typed out this whole big wonderful post to Smiley and now it didn't post and got deleted

My coworker lives next door to a turkey farm. He can see them all hanging from their feet now on a conveyor machine and they all wiggle around till they get to this one area. It's pretty much off with the head at that point.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Aww man... I just typed out this whole big wonderful post to Smiley and now it didn't post and got deleted
    ahhh hey darling!

Repost!!!!

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My coworker lives next door to a turkey farm. He can see them all hanging from their feet now on a conveyor machine and they all wiggle around till they get to this one area. It's pretty much off with the head at that point.

reminds me of the live chicken place they have in chinatown.

just one of those things i rather not see
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup KEn

I wanna try this, I heard its really good.
    It's really good man...I like it deep fried in peanut oil too.

dumb bish...shoulda wrote it on notepad then copy and pasta.

see my post in kik fool!

That's humane way to kill it IMO...Also no PETA hate but this world is survival of the fittest.

If you are in the jungle, we are either predator or a prey.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where's the sign up for the post op massager position? You don't want capsular contracture.

:}
    This
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ahhh hey darling!

Repost!!!!
    youre her darling tk
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

reminds me of the live chicken place they have in chinatown.

just one of those things i rather not see
    Yeah me neither and the smell. Gross

see my post in kik fool!

That's humane way to kill it IMO...Also no PETA hate but this world is survival of the fittest.

Yeah it is humane, I got no problem with it. Some people pic their turkey when they were baby's and then eat it, I couldn't do that.

That sounds nomnomnom in peanut oil
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ahhh hey darling!
    Repost!!!!
    Don't hey darling me womannnn!!!!! You should be saying...

Hey baby!

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    What do these do besides the Glutamine?
    The will enlarge your penis by 3000%.

Hey audi! I was training until my surgery on Thursday. inowhaveboobs
    We are not doing the pic thing anymore?

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Do it now, we like gore pics....

Only you *******.

[img]http://static.grindtv.com/images/1/00/40/82/55/408255.jpg[img]

any you brahs cooking for tday?

bunch of friends doing a potluck and turkey, potatoes, pie and ham are already claimed. no idea wtf to make.

thinking i might just cook something non-thanksgiving related.
    Going to attempt to make some volka gummy bears.

It happened pretty much right away. She had to take a med to get rid of it which doesn't always work and may be more surgery. We were lucky.

She got silicone also, incision underneath and can't see it at all. She was a C and just wanted that again, child birth does a number on you lady's.
    We are not doing the pic thing any more?

see my post in kik fool!

Morning ladies!!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

We are not doing the pic thing anymore?

Only you *******.

Going to attempt to make some volka gummy bears.

We are not doing the pic thing any more?

Morning ladies!!!
    Sup bro! Did you work out this weekend? Where are the squat vids?
    ## chillin at home crew

Yeah it is humane, I got no problem with it. Some people pic their turkey when they were baby's and then eat it, I couldn't do that.

That sounds nomnomnom in peanut oil
    Yeah would be tough to pick out what I would want to eat when it was still alive.

Cooked in peanut oil is the best IMO.

Don't hey darling me womannnn!!!!! You should be saying...

Hey baby!
    Hey baby <3

waitwut? :}

Morning ladies!!!
    LOL

Where are your Oppan Gangnam Style music playing in the background squat vid bro?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Yeah would be tough to pick out what I would want to eat when it was still alive.

Hey baby <3

LOL

Where are your Oppan Gangnam Style music playing in the background squat vid bro?
    Lol I'm going to put that in my bench vid tonight (srs)

If anyone says anything about it, I'm going to say it's your idea
    ## chillin at home crew

LOL they can comeatmebro

DBO did Dolly Parton music in one of his lifting vids freaken lol
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL they can comeatmebro

DBO did Dolly Parton music in one of his lifting vids freaken lol
    ROFL that's hilarious
    ## chillin at home crew

phuc off bao crew.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Morning ladies!!!
    Sup *******, did you workout over the weekend? Where are the squat videos?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did. I aggravated my elbow last night thinking I can lift a little heavier than I should. Kind of bugging me a bit at the moment.

Hey baby <3

LOL

I will put Jay Chou or Alan Tam musics in my video. (srs)

In on for bench video.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    phuc off bao crew.
    They mad I am Asian n not juicing Bien Disel Crew checking in.

U mad?

Yeah mad.

They mad I'm asian n not jucing needs a shirt with this saying that.

I would rock the fuk out of it in the gym and make lifting vids with it.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Well hello my fellow Asian brahs

Originally Posted by kevinmibo View Post
    Well hello my fellow Asian brahs

DAFUK happen to your face?

Sup bro you name Bien?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

x2. Will rock that every where. lol

kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevinmibo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DAFUK happen to your face?

Sup bro you name Bien?
    birth defect obviously brah, chits wack

No whos Bien

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Sup *******, did you workout over the weekend? Where are the squat videos?
    LOL

I did. I aggravated my elbow last night thinking I can lift a little heavier than I should. Kind of bugging me a bit at the moment.

I will put Jay Chou or Alan Tam musics in my video. (srs)

In on for bench video.

They mad I am Asian n not juicing Bien Disel Crew checking in.

U mad?

Yeah mad.

They mad I'm asian n not jucing Crew checking in.

Sucks about your elbow brah.

I got your Jay Chou covered

This

Not hard to make custom T's. Where are you Bien?
    ## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 127 of 321 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast